Holy Father Tool Man

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 圣父系工具人 Author: Dongyuegui Summary: As a tool NPC, Eiji Hiiragi's mission is to do his best... More

Holy Father Tool Man
1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
49-50
51-52
53
54
55-56
57-58
59
60
61
62
63-64
65-66
67-68
69-70
71-72
73-74
75-77
78
79-80
81-82
83-84
85-86
87-88
89-90
91-92
93-94
95-96: Extra: Kurokata Eiji (1-2)
97-99: Extra: Kurokata Eiji (3-5)
100-102: Extra: Kurokata Eiji (6-8)
103: Extra: Variety Show Street Interview

39-40

198 7 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 39 The Thirty-ninth Day of the Tool Man

“Why did you come here suddenly, Zero?”

The store door has been closed again , the wind chimes hanging at the door also returned to calmness.

I thought that Rei Furuya would ask him about Osamu Dazai, but he didn’t know that he didn’t have any curiosity and just ignored Osamu Dazai. After looking at the menu, he casually ordered a drink. Cappuccino, he sat in front of the counter without moving.

He was far away from where Osamu Dazai was sitting just now, as if he didn't see the full cup of coffee on the table.

Hiiragi Eiji: "..." It seems that he really doesn't take Dazai Osamu seriously!

But this saves Hiiraeiji’s explanation. After all, this is the son he secretly recognized in the port mafia, not Chuuya whom he told Zero before.

Hiiragi Eiji looked at his eyes, nose and heart, and carefully made a cup of coffee with a pine tree pattern for Rei Routani. Who knew that the black-skinned young man's face turned subtle for a moment after seeing this mark? , and then it returned to normal.

"There is a new mission." Rei Fukiya said, and he briefly described the mission to Hiiraeiji.

As an underground force that started out as illegal pharmaceuticals, the black organization naturally wants to sell its products to the outside world. In addition to coercing and luring some powerful people, they also need some scattered sales. channel. The so-called scattered channels are not just individuals, but more of some unknown small underground organizations.

This must be done with the help of the power of an "intermediary", and this time, Gin is taking them to meet an intermediary who has been working with the organization for a long time, because recently the organization has A new batch of drugs was developed.

After Fangtani Rei finished explaining the situation of this mission, he fell silent. He felt that this mission was a bit tricky. What made him even more irritated was that Gin actually had to take Gin with him again. Then he and Eiji went on a mission together.

Has this guy’s suspicion not been cured yet?

Hiiraeiji didn’t have so many worries. After thinking about it, he asked: "Have you met the intermediary this time, Rei?"

Furitani Zero was stunned for a moment and nodded.

"Since you have seen it, it means that this is a real mission and not a bait. Then I will transfer the status of this mission to the above tonight."

Rei Fukiya: "Are you asking the Metropolitan Police Department to intervene?"

Hiiragi Eiji nodded matter-of-factly, "Yes. My previous tasks were basically all This is how we handle it."

That's why he can complete the task so efficiently. As long as he is sure of the authenticity of the mission, he will directly contact the officials or Mori Ogai and let them take over the rest. Therefore, those who were coerced by him to cooperate with black organizations were actually controlled by the authorities in the end.

But this all has its drawbacks. Once Gin discovers that Hiiraeiji's previous missions will frequently go wrong in the future, he will definitely be in great danger.

Jiang Guling frowned, obviously thinking of this. He himself didn't care, but Eiji -

"Don't worry." Hiiragi Eiji said with a smile. Because this task is actually very simple to handle, there is no risk.

They only need to find themselves "ambushed by the authorities" when they go to trade with this intermediary. Wouldn't everything be fine if the intermediary actively betrayed the black organization and sought help from official forces?

You can not only deal with the intermediary, catch Gin off guard, but also continue to accumulate merits from the official, why not?

After explaining it to Fangtani Rei, the black-skinned young man finally agreed after thinking about it for a while.

After drinking the last sip of coffee, seeing Hiiraeiji about to take away his coffee cup, Rei Fukutani said calmly: "One more cup. I want the heart pattern."

 a>Hagihara Kenji didn't realize anything at first, but nodded subconsciously. When he realized what the so-called Special Planning Section meant, his eyes widened instantly.

 "Tomorrow, our department will have a cooperation with the Special Planning Department." Matsuda Jinpei said. 

Even if the sun has completely sunk below the horizon, Matsuda Jinpei will never take off the sunglasses on his nose before the sky is completely dark.

 Although this little curly hair has a dull expression, there is a feeling called expectation all over his body. "Why are you so happy?"

Hagiwara Kenji looked at Matsuda Jinpei strangely. 

While Datehang was still paying in the izakaya, Hagiwara Kenji followed Matsuda Jinpei out.

 For the future that six people want to see again. Matsuda Jinpei drank the fruit wine in the quilt in one gulp. 

Hagihara Kenji also raised the wine glass He raised it, "For a better future."

Datehang laughed and picked up the wine glass, "You are right."

Suddenly, Matsuda Jinpei picked up the wine glass in front of him, "I'll be back."

He motioned for the two of them to raise it together, "Those days, I will definitely come back." 

"What! It was obviously not like this when I was in the police academy." Idahang said carelessly.

In the end, his tone suddenly became depressed, "... Thinking about it now, it really is still the case. I miss that time very much."

 "Don't Compare yourself to him," Hagiwara Kenji said slowly. He blinked at Matsuda Jinpei, who looked over with a cold gaze, "After all, Jinpei-chan has a reason to be promoted."

Idahang said helplessly: "I thought I should be the most desperate person, but I didn't expect you to beat me to it."

 "Don't congratulate him, squad leader. He really worked hard to get promoted with all his energy." Hagiwara Kenji said.

 Matsuda Jinpei smiled and picked up the wine glass and took a small sip. Datehang laughed, and he patted Matsuda Jinpei on the shoulder, "It's really too high, not only Three people have been selected, isn’t this also Matsuda? I didn’t have time to say it just now, congratulations on your promotion. Are you the fastest-promoted person among our group of newcomers?” 

"...Unexpectedly, except for Eiji, even Zero and Jingguang disappeared."

Hagiwara Kenji whispered, and as he spoke, he couldn't help but said in amusement: "This What the hell? The quality of our Onizuka class is too high, right?"

The three people present fell silent at the same time. Looking at the three empty seats, as if seeing the people who should be sitting there, the smile on Datehang's face gradually faded.

 It was obviously a table for six people, but until the end, only three people sat down. "Because, I specially booked a table for six people."

Datehang scratched his head and laughed. Seeing the overly long table, Matsuda Jinpei complained: "Monitor, how many dishes do you want to order?"

This table is enough to seat six people. After entering the store with Date Hang, Hagiwara Kenji, who had been sitting in his seat for a long time, reached out and waved to Matsuda Jinpei, signaling the two of them to hurry over.

 "...Squad leader, you are still the same, you haven't changed at all."

Matsuda Jinpei Helplessly, he pushed Datehang's face to the side, probably because he was worried that the toothpick in his mouth would prick him. "We haven't seen each other for more than a year, right, Matsuda?"

After entering the izakaya, Matsuda Jinpei was enthusiastically hugged by the shoulders by the tall young man who rushed out from inside.

 At five forty in the afternoon, Matsuda Jinpei rode his motorcycle to the place where Hagiwara Kenji told him. 

So why on earth are you pretending that nothing happened?

And why are they all related to the symbol of love! See it! Zero must have seen Osamu Dazai’s love coffee!

Hiiraeiji: "..."

The Special Planning Division is a department that is not formally described within the Metropolitan Police Department, but as long as you have stayed in the Metropolitan Police Department for a while, you will vaguely understand what this place does.

It is responsible for handling some secret matters, such as lurking and other operations with the highest level of confidentiality.

If there is a place where we are most likely to know the whereabouts of Eiji and the others, it must be the Special Planning Section.

Hagihara Kenji was so excited that he couldn't speak for a moment. He just slapped Matsuda Jinpei on the shoulder hard to express his mood at the moment.

Seeing his appearance, Matsuda Jinpei finally stopped restraining himself and raised the corners of his mouth.

"You guy! How can you hide things so well!" Hagihara Kenji almost shouted. The Special Planning Department rarely issues cooperation invitations to other departments. This is to protect all potential staff members. The fewer people who know their identities, the better their safety can be guaranteed.

The Special Planning Department has direct superiors, and usually does not have any cross-relationship with other departments. Even superiors at the same level do not have the authority to access the internal information of the Special Planning Department.

But this time, I heard that a certain latent person went on missions too frequently. Their manpower was almost allotted due to the follow-up of the other party's previous missions, so they had to find people from other departments. people.

"If I can push in, I will take you with me." Matsuda Jinpei said.

"Be sure to take me with you when the time comes."

Although both of them know that undercover agents like Hiiragi Eiji are not the only ones in the Special Planning Section, every time they have Matsuda Jinpei didn't want to miss the opportunity to get close to this department. I just hope that under this slim chance, I can actually meet the person I want to see.

On the morning of the third day, Matsuda Jinpei and Hagiwara Kenji, whom he recommended, sat in the conference room on time. He listened carefully to the detailed task process explained by the person in charge this time.

"...At this time, Ando and Yamamoto will move the "intermediary" to the door, pretending that we are protecting him."

"Copy that!" The two people named replied in unison.

"As for those who are still in the room, Matsuda! Please pay attention to safety. We have no way to predict whether the person entering the room is from the other party or our specialist. At this time, please be flexible. Adapt to the situation and keep the commissioner's appearance in mind. As for his photo, Matsuda and I will come here after the meeting."

"Received!" Matsuda Jinpei responded loudly.

After deducing the entire task process five times in the conference room, this lengthy meeting finally ended.

Matsuda Jinpei walked to the person in charge, who nodded to him, and then pulled out the photo of the so-called commissioner.

When he saw the photo on the person in charge’s tablet, Matsuda Jinpei felt that his breathing was stagnant.

The light-haired boy smiled at him across the screen, with the same gentle eyebrows, but it instantly made Matsuda Jinpei feel like he was in another world.

……Yingsi, it’s Yingsi. The target of his mission this time is Yingsi.

He made the right bet.

Hiiragi Eiji drove the Panamera on the spacious road. Gin was still sitting in his passenger seat, while Rei Furitanani was sitting in the back seat.

The three of them were all very quiet, and the entire atmosphere in the car was filled with suffocating silence.

Five minutes ago, Gin issued the process for this mission. Hiiraeiji will be responsible for meeting with the intermediary to deliver the goods, while Rei Shiratani will be responsible for responding below. Tan Ling only needs to cover Hiiraeiji into the car and the two of them leave.

Did not mention what role he played in this mission.

Hiiragi Eiji was almost numb to Gin's behavior, and he didn't even feel anything was wrong. Hasn't he always been holding this kind of old Yin Bi script?

"Bring this with you." Gin handed the in-ear walkie-talkie to Hiiragi Eiji, "During the mission, I need you to carry it with you throughout the mission."

Hiiragi Eiji knew that this was Gin's surveillance.

But he didn’t say anything, he just drove the car with one hand and inserted the small black in-ear earphone into one of his ears.

Ten minutes later, the car arrived at the scheduled destination. Hiiraeiji walked to the designated location with the black leather bag in his hand, while Rei Furitani took over the driver's seat and drove the car. We arrived at the downstairs of the building that Hiiraeiji was about to enter.

This is a lively neighborhood with very narrow lanes, but fortunately there are not many cars passing here, so it is not crowded.

Gin, on the other hand, followed Hiiragi Eiji out of the car and quickly disappeared from Fukiya Rei's sight. He had no idea where he was going or what he was going to do.

Furitani Rei had no choice but to sit in the car, waiting with a heavy heart for Hiiragi Eiji to appear.

Hiiraeiji had already walked to the agreed door with his bag.

He politely knocked on the door of the designated house number, and soon, the door was slowly pushed open.

Hiiraeiji saw the intermediary facing the gate at a glance. He was sitting on a large chair, with an expression of indescribable panic on his face.

Hiiragi Eiji raised his eyebrows, ignored the intermediary's hints in his eyes, and stepped firmly into the room where there must be something wrong.

"Good afternoon, I am the arrack responsible for the shipment this time."

Sure enough, the moment Hiiragi Eiji entered the room, the door behind him It was immediately shut down.

Two people suddenly rushed out from the darkness of the room. They stood directly beside the intermediary and covered his mouth before he was about to scream. And another person suddenly appeared in the bathroom next to Hiiraeiji, grabbed his neck and dragged him inside. While this person was disturbing Hiiraeiji, the two plainclothes policemen who controlled the intermediary, Dragging the person towards the door.

It was not until he was pulled into the bathroom that Hiiraeiji said in a serious tone: "The situation has changed! There is an ambush here!" As he said that, he shot twice in the open space. gun.

And gunshots were heard outside at the right time.

It was also at this moment that the person who controlled him suddenly let go of his hand.

Hiiraeiji turned around and saw a familiar face of Qingjun - Matsuda Jinpei standing there blankly looking at him.

Hiiragi Eiji almost roared in his heart, what on earth is going on! Why was Jinping sent to this mission? ! Isn't he from the Sexual Treatment Department? How could you get involved here?

But now is not the time to reminisce about the past, not to mention that there is a monitoring device in his ear. Hiiraeiji secretly tapped his ear at Jinpei.

The curly-haired young man immediately turned around and rushed towards him with a very clear goal, which was to grab his earphones.

Hiiraeiji naturally wanted to resist. Gin on the other end must be able to hear the violent noise coming from his earphones, which would only happen when the earphones were about to be ripped off. sound.

Seeing that the show was almost done, Hiiraeiji ripped off the headphones and stepped on them hard.

During this period, Hiiraeiji did not forget to hammer the porcelain washstand in the bathroom into small pieces to fill the gap where the gunfire outside suddenly stopped.

At this moment, another person rushed in from outside. Seeing another familiar face, Hiiraeiji's expression went numb.

...Why would Hagiwara Kenji appear in a place like this!

Is the Metropolitan Police Department so short of people? !

Seeing Kenji in front of him with a dull expression, Hiiraeiji rushed out of the bathroom from him without saying a word. He had stayed here long enough, and it was time to rush out. While escaping with the bag, Hiiraeiji didn't forget to shoot the black bag, causing the medicine inside to "reasonably" leak into the room.

Matsuda Jinpei ran out of the bathroom almost immediately after him, and then he saw Hiiragi Eiji who quickly ran to the window.

...Why did he run to the window? This is the third floor.

The uneasy mood took over instantly, but when he really realized Hiiraeiji's intention, his heart almost jumped out of his chest.

——Hiiraeiji stepped directly on the window sill, and then he jumped down without looking back. His thin figure disappeared from Matsuda Jinpei's eyes in an instant.

Matsuda Jinpei opened his mouth to call someone, but before he could even shout out a syllable, his brain suddenly woke up and suppressed it. At the same time, he felt his forehead and A layer of cold sweat broke out on his back.

If he had really called out Eisi's name just now, and if there happened to be Eisi's "associates" nearby, then all Eisi's disguises would have been torn apart.

Matsuda Jinpei cursed his own immaturity in his heart, but he rushed to the window with an angry look, "You——! Stop——!"

< a i=8>When he rushed to the window, he saw Hiiragi's dexterous figure jumping on the raised window sill outside the floor. The height of three floors was like walking on flat ground for him.

He almost instantly Just stepped on the ground. The moment Hiiragi landed, a Panamera parked on the side of the road started to move instantly. Matsuda Jinpei thought for a second, then pulled out the pistol on his waist.

He raised his hand and fired three shots in the direction of Hiiragi Eiji downstairs. When he fired the first shot, the driver's door of the Panamera opened instantly, and the black-skinned young man jumped out, almost causing the gun in Matsuda Jinpei's hand to go off. .

 How could it be zero——? ! 

When he quickly woke up, Matsuda Jinpei fired a second shot downwards, only to see Rei Fukiya directly pull Hiiraeiji to his chest, although the next second he He was pushed away by Eiji Hiiragi, but the two of them successfully moved to the car. 

When Matsuda Jinpei fired the third shot, he heard Hagiwara Kenji yelling from behind: "Are you crazy——!"

Hagiwara Kenji was shocked. He stepped forward to grab Matsuda Jinpei's collar and pull him back, but Matsuda Jinpei dodged him.

He said equally excitedly: "I'm not crazy——! Just because I'm not crazy, I That’s why I have to do this!”

Remembering the mistake he had made that almost exposed Eiji, Matsuda Jinpei was frightened and at the same time, he felt that his mind was clear.

 He just stuck his head out of the window to confirm Eiji's safety, but such an action is also taboo. The role he is playing now is that of the person standing opposite Eiji.

How could he stick his head out just to confirm whether the enemy was safe?

 Now that he has taken that step, he must complete the play. He must not hold back Yingsi. The correct logic is that he stuck his head out to see where the enemy was so he could continue to pursue him! "If I do nothing, it will make his situation worse."

While calmly explaining to Hagiwara Kenji, Matsuda Jinpei faced him like he was releasing water into the Pacific Ocean.

Two shots were fired in the direction Panamera was traveling. Hagihara Kenji stared blankly at Matsuda Jinpei’s serious and focused profile. It turns out that as long as he cares about individuals, Zhen Ping will consider each other in every aspect.

 "Ojinpei, since it's a complete show, isn't it a bit too fake to just shoot at the window?" Hagiwara Kenji said suddenly. 

Matsuda Jinpei turned his head without knowing why, and saw that Hagiwara Kenji had already taken out a car key from his pocket, "We also have a car."

< a i=24>Matsuda Jinpei’s eyes lit up. So, when Rei Fukutani drove out of a street, he suddenly heard the roar of the engine from behind. Eji Hiiragi, who was sitting in the passenger seat, turned around and saw a Mazda chasing behind them. Through the car window, Eiji Hiiragi immediately saw Hagiwara Kenji and Matsuda Jinpei sitting in the Mazda.

 Hagihara Kenji’s driving skills have always been synonymous with superb driving skills, while Rei Fukutani seems to have been practicing for more than a year and does not have many disadvantages. The two cars were speeding along the street like this. 

Matsuda Jinpei, who was sitting in the car, was not idle either. When he saw the two cars driving to a deserted wasteland, Matsuda Jinpei raised his gun and shot, while Hiiragi Eiji He also knew very well how to play fake games, and he used a series of polite casual shots against Matsuda Jinpei and Hagiwara Kenji. 

Looking at the shooting results of the two people who could not even hit each other's car, Hagiwara Kenji couldn't laugh or cry, "If this is our true shooting level, gangsters across the country will probably be ecstatic! No, It should be said that we can't graduate from the police academy at all!" 

Matsuda Jinpei said plausibly: "Isn't that what TV shows are all about! Body tracing! You know how to trace it to me? How high are the marksmanship requirements?! And can you drive faster? You can't even shoot the black leather!?"

"Hey, if we really catch up, they will What do you say if you are caught by us? Are you here to fight the thunder?"

In this way, the four people drove all the way to the train track on the road. When the train lifted and lowered, The second before the pole came down, Rei Fukiya stepped on the accelerator and rushed over, but Kenji Hagihara was stuck in front of the lifting pole because he was four parking spaces behind his opponent. 

Looking at the Panamera getting further and further away, Matsuda Jinpei opened the car door and slowly got out of the car. Hagiwara Kenji couldn't bear to see the sad look on his face.

Just when he was about to say comfort, he heard Matsuda Jinpei gritted his teeth and said: "Damn it! Why are they two sent to the same place? Go undercover!? Why is there Zero everywhere!”

So, Hagiwara Kenji’s hand that wanted to put on his shoulder froze in mid-air. …So in the end, is this your personal feeling? ! 

"Did you get rid of it!?" Hiiraeiji looked back nervously.

 “Yeah.”After discovering that the Mazda did not catch up, Hiiraeiji felt funny and sad at the same time. I finally met Jinpei and Kenji once, but I didn’t expect that it would be under such circumstances and for such a short time. 

But then, Hiiragi Eiji thought of something very serious, "Zero... just now..."

 Just now when the gunfire sounded, Jianggu Zero's first move was to protect him, which was an obvious flaw.

Based on the relationship between the two of them, Jiang Guling should not make such a move at all. Kejiang Guling was very calm.

He carefully reviewed what had just happened. He did instinctively protect Yingsi in front of him, but the next second, he was killed by Yingsi.

Pushed hard. Perhaps, we can start from this point. "Don't worry, Ying. When you return to the base, you go to my lounge, and remember, don't come out. Just leave the rest to me." 

“But——”

“There is no but.” Rei Fukutani simply cut off his words, “Remember how you confirmed your relationship with me to Gin before? Is it inappropriate?"

As soon as he talked about this, Hiiraeiji began to feel guilty. He had entered the interrogation room at that time. "Just leave it to me this time. Just treat it as even."

"Bourbon." Gin's voice sounded from behind Fangtani Rei, along with the sound of a pistol being loaded. "Where is Arrak? I didn't find him. You'd better take advantage of it." Now, explain everything clearly at once."

Obviously, this is telling Rei Fukiya that Gin clearly saw Rei Fangtani's subconscious move to protect Hiiragi Eiji.

Fang Guling, who was walking on the stairs, paused for a moment, then turned around calmly.

"He, he's asleep."

This answer made Gin's gloomy face become even more terrifying.

Jiang Gu Ling knew that the final test was coming.

"I didn't expect, Gin, that not only would you have to deal with traitors in the organization, but you would also have to interfere in the emotional lives of the members?" He raised his eyebrows and said to Gin.

Gin’s action of pointing the gun at him did not change at all, and the long-haired man just looked at him quietly.

…Emotional life?

At this moment, Gin’s strong intuition started to warn. He felt that what happened next might not be what he wanted to face.

However, it was already too late.

He really couldn't kill this talented member of the organization in front of him just because of unfounded charges. This undoubtedly gave Feng Guliu time to explain.

When facing the threatening muzzle, Jianggu Ling's nerves were tense to a dangerous enough level.

I thought of Hiiraeiji’s worried eyes before he fell into coma, of Jinpei’s seemingly pursuing but actually protecting them all the way after they left, and of how they couldn’t help themselves at the moment.

Jiang Guling seemed to hear the sound of the delicate nerves breaking in his brain.

Yes, it can’t be worse than the current situation, can it?

In the bright world, he has no way to indulge, and there are always so many things that he needs to worry about; but now, both he and Yingsi are stuck in the quagmire.

Since there is no hope of breaking free, then continue sinking.

"I thought you had noticed it a long time ago? Unexpectedly, you didn't notice it at all." Jiang Guling said in a sarcastic tone.

In response to his taunt, Gin opened the safety of the gun.

Fangtani Rei smiled and made a gesture of surrender.

"How should I talk to someone like you who doesn't understand it at all..." Jiang Guling's expression was a little distressed, "Before I saw Arrack, I didn't think that I could Someone—" As if he was reminiscing about something, the dark-skinned young man's expression was a little strange. He seemed to want to laugh, but the expression on his face was not very kind. Instead, it revealed a weird and dangerous atmosphere, "Looks like This is in line with my aesthetics."

"I want to thank you, Gin. If you hadn't brought him to me, how would I have discovered that there was such a person in the world?"

The plot took a turn for the worse. Even Gin couldn't help but open his eyes slightly when he heard such words. In particular, his voice was so calm and rational, without any hint of showmanship.

At first, Gin felt that he had never seen anything before? He regarded this confrontation as an episode no different from the past.

But when he listened to Bourbon slowly talking about his mental journey, he suddenly felt that he had really seen all the scenes now.

He felt that this was Bourbon's excuse, just to cover up something. But when he recalled the behavior of the two people in the interrogation room and the previous scene at the safety gate of the pharmaceutical factory, Gin subconsciously believed it.

No matter how much I check their files, I can’t find any problems. One of them was in Europe and the other in Japan. There was no intersection.

What’s more, although Arrack’s qualifications are still relatively young, Bourbon is considered a more familiar member of Gin. He was never one to have those performances.

Whether it was the strange behavior in the interrogation room or the frivolous behavior in front of the safety gate of the pharmaceutical factory, it was all explained at this moment. The originally unreasonable appearance turned out to be so reasonable in these simple explanations.

"Don't worry, he will come back to you when he wakes up." Fangtani Rei said calmly.

The mysterious door called the cabinet door suddenly opened at this moment without giving Gin a chance to react.

Gin: "...?"

"You'd better pray that he doesn't make any mistakes in the mission, otherwise -" Fangtani Lingxiao He said, "Although I cannot accept others getting him hurt, I will definitely not be able to help but hide him in the name of punishment. After all, the organization does not have relevant regulations and cannot have inappropriate emotions towards members, right?"

< /span>Gin doesn’t want to experience this magical experience again. He even felt that it was his own hand that contributed to the situation in front of him. After all, he was the one who introduced arrack to bourbon. 

...The thing I wanted to know finally came to fruition, but it was completely unpredictable and difficult to accept. What Fangtani Rei didn’t know was that at the bottom of the stairs, Gin calmed down for more than ten seconds before turning around and walking towards his activity area.

 Until Fangtani Rei safely passed the platform between floors and turned to the second flight of stairs safely, his heart started to fall back because of the dangerous environment and the fact that he had revealed his true feelings for the first time. 

Three seconds later, Gin was still eerily quiet, but the hand holding the gun slowly lowered his hand. Fangtani Rei thought for a while, then he ignored Gin and turned around to walk towards the stairwell. 

"Since you must take care of my love life, then I have told you the truth. Can I leave?" Fangtani Zero asked politely.

 ——Who doesn’t want to take that ball of light as their own?

There was no smile in those gray-blue eyes, they were cold and sharp, and they made no secret of their intentions.

Chapter 40 The Fortieth Day of the Tool Man

Hiiragi Eiji anxiously paced back and forth in Fangtani Rei's lounge.

The comfortable furniture in the room had no appeal to him. Hiiragi wanted to open the door and walk out several times, but remembering what Zero said before leaving, he couldn't help but stop.

‘If Ying goes out before I come back, then we must have a good talk this time. ’

When saying this, Jiang Guling emphasized the words “talk about it.”

As soon as he recalled the scene at that time, Hiiraeiji's hand that had already reached for the doorknob retracted in fear.

That feeling comes again. The way Zero spoke gave him a feeling of 'if we don't let him out of the organization quickly, this guy might actually be completely integrated into it'.

Finally, when there was a sound from the door of the lounge, Hiiraeiji deliberately slowed down his steps and hid directly behind the door. He wanted to prevent the possibility of other people walking in.

The door was opened by someone outside with a key, "...Ei?"

Hearing this familiar name, Hiiragi Eiji, who was hiding at the door, relaxed. With a sigh, he slowly walked out from behind the door.

Seeing that he was still in the room, Rei Fukiya closed the door. When he saw Hiiraeiji silently walking out from behind the door, he raised his eyebrows slightly and said, "He really didn't go out." The tone actually contained a bit of regret that Hiiragi couldn't understand.

Hiiraeiji: "...?!"

Wait! Didn't you say that he was not allowed to go out? ! Is that regretful tone serious?

And...

Hiiragi Eiji carefully observed Fangtani for two seconds, and finally confirmed his feeling.

...Zero, who came back from the outside, didn’t know why, but the aura around him had a strange feeling that he couldn’t describe.

He is just different from his usual self. If he had to ask Hiiragi Eiji to describe it in detail, he could only describe it in general terms as the current Zero gave him a dangerous feeling.

But Fangtani Rei didn’t dwell too much on this matter. He walked to the drinking water pipe in the room, took a glass of cold water, raised his head and poured it into his mouth.

He drank so fast that drops of water rolled down his Adam's apple and fell directly into his collar.

Hiiraeiji did not continue to think deeply about the problem for a while. He quickly followed Fukiya Rei and looked at the person in front of him with some worry.

"How's it going? Does Gin have any suspicions?"

Rei Fukutani paused slightly while holding the side of the cup and wanting to continue to collect water, and his expression suddenly changed. Becoming a little subtle.

Hiiragi Eiji understood that he was probably reminiscing about something, so he directly flushed the glass from his hand. After filling another glass of water, he stuffed the glass back into Furuya Rei's hand. in hand.

Looking at the glass of water in his hand, the corners of Fang Gu Ling’s mouth curved.

The strange thing is that after Rei Furitani showed this expression, the atmosphere around him finally changed again, and the danger that made Hiiragi Eiji uneasy seemed to dissipate a lot in an instant.

After drinking another glass of water, Jiang Guling gently exhaled a breath of turbid air.

Just now, he had a faint sign of losing control. He fell into the character he described, and even brought it into reality for a time, as if everything he described in front of Gin was real, and Alix was really locked up by him , has become his property.

The moment he walked in and saw Eiji, and saw the uneasy look in his eyes looking at him, he couldn't immediately get away from this emotion.

But when he held the water glass that Ying Si handed over, the cold touch brought him back to reality immediately. Such a gentle and considerate person would definitely not be happy in his own fantasy world.

"...Gin, I think I won’t be suspicious of anything recently." Rei Fukutani answered vaguely, probably scared to the point of carefully reviewing the details of his relationship with Eiji.

For this ambiguous answer, Hiiragi Eiji was angry and funny, "What happens after that?"

Rei Fukutani thought about it for a while, and finally answered: "There shouldn't be any doubts." But he probably won't be allowed to go on missions with Eiji again.

Thinking of this, Jiang Guling's mood became a little depressed again, "However, I may not be able to do missions with you for a long time." a>

But——Hiiraeiji nodded, of course he understood. Whether it was Jinpei or Hagiwara Kenji who was racing at the end, they were all working hard to cover them up

. "...But, fortunately, Jinpei shot." Rei Fukiya said, "At that time, Gin was actually nearby watching our every move. If he found out that Jinpei If there is any abnormality in his performance, we will not stand here properly." 

Hiiragi Eiji couldn't help but laugh. It was hearing this burst of gunfire that forced Zero to "expose" his relationship. Hearing this, Jiang Guling snorted angrily, "Yes, this guy has actually become a master of acting. I thought something really happened. " 

"Jinpei really surprised me. I didn't expect him to shoot me and act so realistically." Hiiragi Eiji commented. Rei Fukiya smiled, but just listened quietly to Hiiragi Eiji talking about what happened to him upstairs. 

"...Really, the superiors didn't tell me in advance that they would send the two of them here. I was really shocked at the time." Although he was complaining, Hiiragi Eiji's But there was a bright smile on his face.

 After figuring out the strategy of lowering the valley zero, Hiiraeiji completely relaxed and became energetic I mentioned meeting Matsuda Jinpei and Hagiwara Kenji today.

 "...Probably, that's what it means."He truthfully stated his guess, and received a subtle expression from Furiya Rei. However, he still nodded and confirmed Hiiragi Eiji's idea.

 Hiiragi Eiji nodded as if he had some understanding. Maybe it means that Bourbon wants to be friends with Arrack, but Arrack doesn’t like him at all? .

.. In this false relationship, he took the initiative to the extent that he could be shut down.

But there is no need for Ying to explain this detailed process. He felt that he The explanation is very accurate. Although - Fanggu Ling coughed dryly, "Anyway, I have reshaped our relationship and turned it into a situation where I am more proactive."

 "...to me. Thoughts?" Hiiraeiji became even more confused. Rei Fukutani was exposed He looked hesitant, and then touched the tip of his nose uncomfortably, "...that is, I told you my thoughts about you in a mixed way."

"I know," after hesitating for a few seconds, Hiiraeiji finally asked: "What did you say to him?" Hiratani Rei's hand was very restrained, and he just gently pushed the hair away from his face.

Seeing him retract his hand, Hiiragi Eiji himself reached out and tucked the disobedient hair behind his ear. . Although I already felt unhappy in my heart. It was a wonderful guess, but Hiiraeiji still nodded. "Ei, next, I may do something." Rei Fukutani smiled and looked at Hiiraeiji, who had a clear and worried look on his face.

The hair that was not submissive was pushed aside, "But don't be afraid, it's all fake, it's just behavior that needs to be shown to Gin in line with my words."So what did Zero say to Gin! Is this a new review period?

Hiiraeiji: "..."

Hiiraeiji suddenly discovered something that surprised him. He still remembered the black-skinned reaction of Jinpei when he mentioned it to Rei Fukiya, which would have caused a rollercoaster of affection for him. , rising and falling, directly numbing Hiiraeiji's mentality, but now——

He clicked on his NPC panel.

[Reduced Valley Zero: Favorability 100]

...No change! Nothing has changed!

"...Why are you looking at me with this expression?" Fang Gu Ling asked him suspiciously.

Hiiragi Eiji quickly suppressed the upturned corners of his mouth. He confirmed one thing at this moment. In Ling's mind, he must have been promoted to the same echelon as Jingguang. As for the favorability value of zero, there is a high probability that it will remain at 100 and will not fall.

Hiiragi Eiji managed to clear his throat so that his joy would not be so obvious. In order to distract himself, he couldn't help but mention another thing: "Zero, In the more than a year since graduation, your driving skills have improved a lot. I couldn't catch up with you before as a second-year graduate student."

Rei Fukutani pursed his lips and couldn't help but murmured: "Then Isn’t it enough to just drive more? And I’ve watched Hagiwara drive so many times, so it’s not surprising that I’ve learned how to drive, right?”

Hearing what he said, Hiiraeiji had to hold back his laughter. Zero's childish appearance is really rare.

After completely letting Hiiraeiji feel relieved, Rei Fukiya carefully recalled a conversation between himself and Gin.

There should be no problem, after all, Gin is not an idiot. What he said is clear enough. This person must understand it, right?

You should be able to understand the true meaning of your entire analysis, right?

And Gin, who was sitting in his lounge, really understood.

He repeatedly recalled the previous conversation in the stairwell. After calming down completely, he summarized and refined what Bourbon said, and finally condensed it into a few big words-Want to sleep. Arrack.

Gin: "..."

Thinking about it, Gin felt that his mood was even worse.

...This is simply the most outrageous incident he has ever encountered in his long career.

Vodka, who was sitting next to Gin, was extremely nervous.

I don’t know why, but the eldest brother was in a particularly bad mood today. He has been fiddling with the gun in his hand since he came in and sat down. While the gun was being maintained, he didn’t say a word. , which made Vodka on pins and needles. He always felt that Gin would suddenly burst out and shoot someone.

Seeing that he was the only one in the entire lounge, Vodka couldn't help but feel worried. He must slip away! The eldest brother's anger should be reserved for the traitors in the organization.

After thinking about it, Vodka finally found a reason for himself to leave, "...Brother, I have reported the intermediary matter to the superiors as you said. I will go See if there are any new replies above."

Gin's efficiency has always been amazing. After hearing the voice from Uchiha Eiji's headset, he immediately realized that the situation had changed. With a trace of delay, he contacted Vodka and asked him to report the news to his superiors, while he continued to observe the escape journey of the two people who failed the mission.

Except for Fangtani Rei’s initial protection, which made him immediately suspicious, and he quickly retrieved their files and checked them again, the rest of their behavior was very consistent with Gin. Expectations for good members within the organization.

...Although the two obtrusive police officers who chased did not die in the end, they were still very reasonable. Arrack and Bourbon definitely don't want to attract too much attention in a place like this, so it is very necessary to avoid fighting reasonably.

In terms of results, the two people’s handling is excellent and worthy of praise. There were no casualties. He got rid of the police who were chasing him. Even the goods were brought back by Uchiha Eiji. Although there was a hole in it and some medicines might have been sprinkled on it, the main part was still saved.

"Wait a minute." Gin called out to Vodka, who wanted to grease his feet and run away.

Vodka's movements froze slightly, and he turned his head to look at Gin with difficulty.

Gin, however, motioned him to sit down with his eyes, and Vodka had no choice but to do so.

"Tell me again, how Bourbon behaved when he saw arrack for the first time."

Vodka: "...?"

But after the intermediary incident, Hiiraeiji saw the efficiency of the black organization.

This organization, which originally had a very high mission rate, suddenly began to shrink its power. He did not receive a mission for a full month. 

Anyway, Mori Ogai is a poison tester here, and the official and Mori Ogai himself must be very aware of this. Therefore, Hiiraeiji used Mori Ogai very neatly. 

In this regard, Hiiraeiji can trust Mori Ogai very much. Although this guy has many eyes, he has the ability to do things to match. If you don't alert these forces, then you can definitely do it.

Once Mori Ogai is sure, he can report it to the authorities. As for whether Mori Ogai will be one step ahead of him, that is not something Hiiragi Eiji has to think about. But it is different for Mori Ogai.

Hiiragi Eiji only needs to clarify his needs in advance.

They will maintain this relationship until the superpower license is obtained.

 The official is always his superior. No matter what decision is made by the Metropolitan Police Department, he must cooperate with the above actions.

He has no way or qualification to threaten the Metropolitan Police Department. Even if he chooses to give up Hiiraeiji's line directly, Hiiraeiji has no way to blame him. If he was really abandoned and didn't escape, the reason could only be attributed to his lack of flexibility.

 Hiiragi Eiji picked from left to right and selected a few small and weak organizations. , integrated their information and sent it to Mori Ogai, asking him to find out. The reason why he did this is simple.

He and Mori Ogai are on the same level and have a cooperative relationship, while the official relationship with Hiiragi Eiji is not like this.

 As for the external sales channels of pharmaceutical companies... The information in his hand can be roughly divided into two categories. One is the name, efficacy and tester of the drug, and the other is the external sales channel of the pharmaceutical company.

Hiiraeiji didn't have much to keep with the relevant information about drug development. He directly summarized it and prepared to send all the information to the officials on a weekly basis within a month. Lest they feel that they are too efficient and put too much pressure on him.

 After much consideration, Hiiraeiji finally did not hand over the information in his hand, but carried out the review work himself.

 It’s a small matter to be exposed, but he hasn’t sent Jiang Gu Ling and Zhu Fu Jingguang out yet!

Once exposed, there is no coming back. So what should the two of them do?

 At this moment, he was once again glad that he did not hand in all the results of the last raid on the pharmaceutical factory's data room.

First of all, the first dilemma he has to face is that it is difficult to confirm whether there are undercover agents of the black organization among his bosses.

Secondly, if any boss can't think of anything, he is so happy that he just takes action like this time to eliminate the intermediary's network, then he Exposure is a sure thing. Hiiraeiji was immediately numb after seeing the news. 

It is said that the official has begun to calculate the merits of this mission for Hiiragi Eiji, and they specially asked Sakaguchi Ango to convey it to him and let him continue to work hard. The results of this operation were huge.

Not only did the officials sweep away the intermediary’s network, they even followed the clues and found another intermediary based in Kanagawa. The drugs left by Hiiragi Eiji were also taken back by the authorities for analysis.

However, due to too few samples, there has been no progress. However, what is certain is that this is a drug that stimulates abnormality. Ability drugs. 

He told Hiiraeiji that after interrogating the intermediary, the official almost confirmed that there was an undercover black organization within the Metropolitan Police Department, which led to the Metropolitan Police Department starting a new round of review.

After successfully handling the intermediary incident, Hiiraeiji soon received an email from Sakaguchi Ango.

The other people are in a similar state to him. Basically, they are all trapped in the base and growing hair.

Hiiraeiji rarely felt a little troublesome. If this organization is very blindly confident, it will be a good thing for him, so that he can continue to infiltrate and steal information as before. But now... the huge organization has begun to shrink across the board, and the workload has been reduced to a terrifying level, which makes it difficult for Hiiragi Eiji to act.

...Can we just waste time here?

The cautiousness of the organization is indeed a bit beyond Hiiragi Eiji’s expectation, but he also deeply feels the reason why it has developed to this day - stop decisively when it is time to stop. We will never delay our subsequent development because of indecisive policies.

And during the recent period when I have to clock in at the base every day, there have been some small episodes...

When Hiiraeiji walked past the tea with a cup in hand Suddenly, he felt a burning gaze. Hiiraeiji numbly and calmly turned around and looked back, only to see Rei Fukitani standing at the corner, looking at him quietly.

When he realized that he had been noticed, Fang Guling just raised his eyebrows at him frivolously, then turned and left.

Hiiraeiji: "..."

Although it has happened several times, Hiiraeiji still finds this scene a bit scary!

No wonder Zero would vaccinate him in advance!

He had no idea that the active relationship Zero mentioned could be so hard-core? ! He vaguely felt something was a little strange!

What’s even more terrifying is that Gin is so crazy lately that he always appears out of nowhere in tandem with Zero. Just like now, he first looked at the direction Zero left, and then looked at Hiiragi Eiji who was looking back at him with a coffee cup.

Then he left without saying a word.

Hiiraeiji: "..."

What is going on with everyone recently? ! Why are the behaviors so outrageous!

What neither Hiiragi Eiji nor Furuya Rei knew was that after the daily patrol, Gin silently returned to his lounge. The person sitting in it was still vodka, and he was Organize the mission statement issued by Ginjiu. Yes, after such a long period of dormancy, the organization will finally take new actions.

But Gin’s mood was a collapse that no one had ever seen. After such a long period of observation, he was able to fully confirm the authenticity of Bourbon's words.

"...Get the mission from Nagano Prefecture." Gin said to Vodka.

The confused Vodka took out the mission sheet very obediently.

After Gin took it, he directly pulled out a page of paper inside. It was the information page of Feng Gurei. Gin directly threw the paper to Vodka, " Let him go to other task groups. For this task, add Scotch whiskey."

Vodka blankly pulled out the Scotch information from another task book. When he followed the order After sorting out the mission statement, I discovered that this mission was originally assigned to A Lijiu.

…But why did you suddenly change Arrack’s partner?

Although he really wanted to know, Vodka didn't dare to ask, especially when he noticed that Gin was in a bad mood.

At around five o'clock in the afternoon, Eiji Hiiragi left his office in the base and went to the bathroom. He began to think about whether he should take the time to find change and ask him what was going on recently.

...It’s okay if Zero does this, the most important thing is gin! He suddenly appeared from the darkness, and it was hard for Hiiraeiji not to be nervous.

But if he continues like this, he feels that he will get used to it and lose his vigilance! This is a big no-no.

Just when Hiiragi Eiji was about to open the door and walk into the bathroom, he suddenly heard the sound of gurgling water coming from inside through the door panel.

It seems that there is someone, Hieiji subconsciously thought. However, when he saw clearly what was going on inside through the crack in the door that was not completely closed, Hiiraeiji's original intention of pushing the door open and entering suddenly froze.

In the toilet, there is Zhu Fu Jingguang, who is leaning over the sink to wash his face.

He looked in bad condition. His long sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, his face was wet, and his arms were covered with water. There was too much water in the washbasin and it went over the edge. He didn't turn off the faucet, but let it flow out.

After observing himself in the mirror for a few seconds, Zhu Fu Jingguang completely immersed his head in the washstand. After a long time, he raised his head. Hiiraeiji could hear his suppressed breathing.

As long as Zhufu Jingguang stayed inside, Hiiragi Si stood outside the door.

In the past few days, he has not seen Jingguang. It seems that unlike him, Jingguang has been sent out to perform a mission again.

But listening to the noise coming from the toilet, Hiiraeiji once again realized how depressing staying here was for Jingguang. But at this stage, there was nothing he could do but stay silently with Jing Guang without being discovered.

Presumably, Jingguang also doesn’t want him or Zero to see her current appearance. Embarrassed and collapsed.

Hiiraeiji felt his heart being pulled.

The day after this incident happened, Hiiraeiji was informed that he would go to Nagano Prefecture with Gin, Vodka and Jingguang in three days.

After hearing the news, Hiiraeiji was naturally opposed. He coldly said to Vodka who told him the news: "Why should I go on a mission with Scotch Whiskey?" The razor-like eyes gave Vodka a jolt.

After following Vodka to tell Gin his request, Hiiraeiji only received a cold reply from Gin: "This mission requires you and Scotland to cooperate. Vodka and I will I have other tasks."

So, Hiiraeiji, who had failed to resist, had no choice but to embark on the road to Nagano Prefecture with Morofushi Jingmitsu.

...still failed to take out the scenery.

Hiiraeiji maintained this depressed and troubled low pressure along the way, which was exactly in line with his resistance to going on a mission with his Scottish partner. What's more, Gin didn't tell him the detailed location of the mission this time. He only said that he and Morofushi Kagemitsu needed to deliver the medicine to an intermediary in Nagano Prefecture. He didn't know anything else.

When Vodka parked the car on a secluded mountain road, Gin urged the two of them to get out of the car, "There will be no other situations this time. After completing the mission, you two Go to the designated hotel and wait for us."

After saying that, he abandoned the two of them and walked away. Hiiragi Eiji glanced at Zhu Fu Jingguang helplessly, and sure enough he saw the same emotion in the other person's eyes.

 "...Then, let's go." Gin and vodka went all the way to an open-air cafe in front of a police station in Nagano Prefecture. Different from the missions of Arrack and Scotland, he and Vodka came here this time to check out the locations so that they could kill someone in the Nagano Prefecture Police Station later.

 According to an intermediary in Nagano Prefecture, this policeman led people to cheat on him three times in just one month. He is a very sharp person.

What's more, the reason why the Nagano Prefecture agent was targeted was very unjust. He was completely implicated by the intermediary who "surrendered" to the police.

 The "rebellious" intermediary seemed to have made everything clear after getting a tip from the police, including the person with whom he was closely involved. His old friend, and the relevant information about his unfortunate old friend was naturally passed back to the Nagano Prefecture Police Station and handed over to the local police for handling. 

It would be okay not to deal with it, but once it was dealt with, the Nagano Prefecture intermediary discovered a fatal problem - there was a very powerful policeman in the Nagano Prefecture Police Department.

So he explained his tragic experience here with tears in his eyes, and then Gin brought someone over to deal with it.

In the afternoon, police officers on field duty continued to come in and out. Soon, Gin discovered the policeman the Nagano Prefecture agent told him - a man about thirty years old. of men.

The photo the intermediary gave him was blurry, and Ginjiu only had a rough look at it. But when the policeman and others passed by Ginjiu in a hurry, Ginjiu’s sharp eyes flickered slightly. Narrowed.

...I didn’t feel it from the photo, but after seeing the real person, Gin found that this person gave him a vague sense of familiarity.

"Brother, that's the man." Vodka also leaned into Gin's ear and whispered, "You are wise."

" Take his picture." Gin ordered.

Vodka immediately took out his mobile phone and took pictures of Zhu Fu Gaoming who was ordering his colleagues beside the police car. After the other party left, Vodka handed the phone to Gin and asked him to look at the photos he had taken before.

...Slender figure, phoenix eyes, middle-parted hair, and two moustache.

Ginjiu picked a frontal photo of Zhufu Gaoming and sent it to the technical department within the organization.

"Work on it and send me a photo of this person without a beard."

A few minutes later, Gin received an email from the technical department.

After clicking on the processed photo, Gin's eyes widened slightly for a moment.

Although the young man in the photo has a sharper face, after the two beards were removed, the overall delicate facial contour made Gin so familiar.

——Why does a local police officer have such a similar face to Scotch Whiskey?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 675 177
Author: Tang Qi/唐栖 Category: Danmei Fiction Status: 329 Chapter (Complete) Introducing: Kurokawa Rin traveled to the world of Mingke with a system...
30K 2.2K 28
Freen, a cunning rogue always stirring trouble, finds herself face-to-face with Rebecca, the kingdom's most renowned knight. Intimidated by Rebecca's...
6.2K 172 39
Alternative Title: 身为剧本组的我不是很懂你们 Author: Say Sanan with Me Summary: Qian Yuche, a man with scientific research skills The IQ ceiling is full, commonl...
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...