Holy Father Tool Man

Spinfoxie द्वारा

Alternative Title: 圣父系工具人 Author: Dongyuegui Summary: As a tool NPC, Eiji Hiiragi's mission is to do his best... अधिक

Holy Father Tool Man
1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
35-36
37-38
39-40
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
49-50
51-52
53
54
55-56
57-58
59
60
61
62
63-64
65-66
67-68
69-70
71-72
73-74
75-77
78
79-80
81-82
83-84
85-86
87-88
89-90
91-92
93-94
95-96: Extra: Kurokata Eiji (1-2)
97-99: Extra: Kurokata Eiji (3-5)
100-102: Extra: Kurokata Eiji (6-8)
103: Extra: Variety Show Street Interview

33-34

219 7 0
Spinfoxie द्वारा

Chapter 33 The Thirty-three Days of the Tool Man

What kind of person is Alex Uchiha Eiji? During this period of time, whether it is Gin or People who have gone on missions with him have some exact feelings.

His work ability is very strong. It is not an exaggeration to say that he is the strongest newcomer in recent years. But as long as he thinks of his "beautiful" resume, everyone has no extra thoughts. After all, he ran away from an organization composed of retired soldiers in Europe. It is said that the people in that organization had no will to survive due to the psychological trauma after the war, so they dismissed a group of people who did not want to end like this. And it was precisely because of this that Uchiha Eiji switched jobs from there.

It’s not that no one has doubted his identity, but the last person who dared to say that in front of him had several holes in his legs and was almost killed. Send away.

As for those people before him, they were either so sharp that they almost saw God, or they were about to become disabled.

In view of the fact that he acted too confidently, and did not show any guilt after doing such a thing, over time, this attitude became deeply rooted in people's hearts, and people began to have no way to doubt it. What, the rest of the people no longer dare to talk about his identity. What's more, everyone in the organization thinks that he is not stupid, but if he was an undercover agent, would he dare to act in such a high-profile manner? Do you dare to do things so recklessly? Do you dare to have such a tough attitude?

Of course they don’t dare.

What’s more, even Gin, the liquidator who is always active on the front line of killing traitors, has no objections. They are probably cannon fodder in the eyes of Arake Uchiha Eiji. With the same existence, whoever asks him to perform tasks is more efficient than the other. In the organization, such an employee is obviously more important than them.

The current scope of activities of Alex Uchiha Eiji is only a small stronghold in the organization, but anyone with a discerning eye knows that he is about to leave here and will soon receive more and more important tasks. .

Therefore, some members who have not passed the assessment tasks or have just been promoted will occasionally talk about Alex Uchiha Eiji privately in the chat room. Of course, they dare not say anything too extreme. After all, no one knows what kind of disaster they will face if the person involved hears what they are saying. In this short period of time, the other party has successfully silenced a group of people with his unique black-making skills.

However, Zhufu Jingguang and Fengtani Ling, who are also formal members, don’t think so. During this period of time, they have heard more or less rumors about Eiji. Regarding this, the two of them felt extremely heavy, especially when they heard those who worked with Eiji vividly describe him. How brave and courageous he was when he beat up the disobedient members of his team, and how he accomplished the task with means that others could not imagine.

Hold the "partner" by the collar and let him feel the cool breeze on the rooftop. If he doesn't cooperate, he will be doomed; fix the person on the wall and start tracing the human body with a knife—— Everyone said that he was so good with a knife that he was much more controllable than his marksmanship! Or mix the capsule bomb in the candy box, so that people who are unwilling to cooperate with the winery can taste the joy of choosing sugar from the bomb.

Perhaps the atmosphere here was too depressing before. There were always grassroots personnel who were not afraid of death and told others about Arrack's great achievements when he went on missions.

Zhu Fu Jingguang: "..." Oops, I have no appetite for food at all.

Jiang Guling: "..." If we didn't know Ying's true appearance and his current posture, he would be a master of gangsters who would be countless times more successful than him and Jing.

While everyone was talking about Arrack, Gin was naturally not idle either. He took bank statements and specially prepared bills and began to study the consumption of arrack during this period.

"Vodka, how many missions have you done with Arrack?" He asked suddenly when he was halfway through.

As soon as arrack was mentioned, Vodka obviously entered a state of excitement, "Three times, brother."

Gin ignored his abnormality, but He said coldly: "What do you think he cares about most?"

This question directly confused Vodka. Thinking of the other party's usually ruthless behavior, he could only remain silent for a long time.

To say how cruel Arrack is is not necessarily true. His casualty rate on missions is not even as high as that of Vodka. It is even more impossible to say that he enjoys the joy of missions. After all, this person There are 360 ​​cool operations to shorten the task process, and every time they are completed to the extreme.

...Wait, is this the fun of a challenge?

Gin obviously didn’t want to get any reliable advice from him. Just when Vodka was about to make a bold argument, Gin spoke up, “So, where’s the money? I Do you remember that you and him went to pick up the goods more than once?"

Vodka carefully thought about how arrack was made, and when he thought about it, he realized something was wrong. Indeed, every time Arrack distributes money to the people in his group after a mission, he is very generous. This also leads to the fact that although he occasionally behaves excessively, many people are still happy to be assigned to his group. As long as he doesn't commit any crime and successfully completes Arrak's arrangements, the subsequent rewards will definitely be great.

Because of the various actions of the other party, Vodka ignored a detail that he clearly paid attention to but subconsciously forgot - during the looting mission of the pharmaceutical factory's vault, there were not only gold bars in the vault, but also various kinds of coins. There were a lot of jewelry. After everyone looted everything inside, someone accidentally spilled a small ruby ​​​​from the bag containing gold bars and jewelry during the retreat. No one who had gained a lot at that time was willing to carry it. The bag was about to burst and I went to pick up the gem. What if more things fell out?

But Arrack did not leave directly. He silently stepped forward and picked up the gem. After observing it carefully under the light, he put it into his pocket.

This careful calculation really surprised everyone, but the superficial impression was quickly dissipated by the promise of arrack.

"He cares a lot." Vodka replied affirmatively, and he described Arrack's performance in that operation in detail.

After listening to Vodka’s retelling, Gin tore up the running water and bills in his hands.

A talented person who loves money and is capable, but also understands the importance of sharing.

Very good. As long as you give Yalijiu what he wants, he can stay sharp.

Hiiraeiji, who was working in the coffee shop, sneezed heavily at this moment. At the same time, he received a notification sound from the system.

[Gin favorability +5]

Hiiragi Eiji: "???????" There is such a person sitting in the shop, and the good impression comes from heaven. mysterious incident? !

Maybe it’s because he worked really hard on his recent mission?

Thinking of this, Hiiraeiji suddenly felt at ease. Who made his recent task efficiency so "high"?

As the wind chime on the door made a crisp sound, Hiiraeiji subconsciously looked in the direction of the door from behind the bar, with a gentle smile on his face unconsciously. : "Welcome."

The person who came in was an ordinary office worker. After routinely recommending the store's star products to him, Hiiraeiji began to make coffee for him. He is really busy now because he is the manager of this coffee shop.

...As for why he was able to successfully take up the post of store manager in less than a month on the job, we have to talk about it after Hiiragi Eiji and Sakaguchi Ango met.

After officially connecting with Sakaguchi Ango, the email he sent quickly received a reply - the other party had informed Dazai Osamu of what he had told him, and notified the superpower The people from the Secret Service secretly protected Oda Sakunosuke's children.

Whenever there is an emergency, these people can take the children away safely as soon as possible.

Osamu Dazai did not take any immediate action after learning about Hiiraeiji's current predicament. Instead, he continued to go out on missions as usual. He is currently heading to Europe with Ozaki Momiji. It is said that something went wrong.

Originally, Chuuya was supposed to go on this mission, but I don’t know how it worked. In the end, the mission fell on Ozaki Momiji and Dazai Osamu.

For such an arrangement, Hiiraeiji's heart sank. This meant that Mori Ogai did not deceive him. He really no longer trusted Dazai Osamu, otherwise he would never let Ozaki Momiji Follow him to handle this task.

Sakaguchi Ango said that Osamu Dazai did not explain his plan to him, nor did he break away from the Port Mafia if possible as Hiiraeiji mentioned. Sakaguchi Ango explained his understanding of this in detail in the email - if Dazai Osamu withdraws immediately, then Hiiraeiji in the enemy camp will be an abandoned son who has no use value and may even bring danger to the port mafia. What if he really wanted to take advantage of the port mafia and cooperated with the black organization? Once such a situation occurs, as long as there is a time difference between the two people's actions, there is a high probability that Hiiragi Eiji will be thrown out first by Mori Ogai.

What's more, as Hiiragi Eiji, there is no way to just leave like Dazai Osamu, otherwise he will face the collapse of the Metropolitan Police Department's suspicion and trust.

Seeing this, Hiiraeiji couldn't help but sigh deeply. He once again felt the powerlessness of being manipulated by fate. The reality is always so restrictive. He and Dazai Osamu seemed to be used by Ogai Mori as a bargaining chip to control each other. The only good thing is that he also played an information gap with Mori Ogai this time, and Sakaguchi Ango was there, allowing him and Osamu Dazai to learn too much information that they should not know.

At the end of the email, there is the last suggestion, or request, attached by Ango Sakaguchi. He needs Hiiragi Eiji to have a clear job, which can facilitate the transmission of information, whether it is to pass on the black organization's intelligence to Mori Ogai, or to the Metropolitan Police Department.

Therefore, despite being a serious student who graduated from the police academy, Eiji Hiiragi had no choice but to apply for a job as a clerk in a coffee shop with a high school diploma produced by a black organization.

Thanks to his good-looking face and average working ability, since he started working, the coffee shop’s turnover has increased step by step, until the coffee shop owner was excited He resigned from his position as store manager and handed it over to Hiiragi Eiji.

At this point, Hiiragi Eiji was successfully promoted from a small waiter to a store manager.

Of course, this job has been done before. He has already reported it to the organization, although it was inevitable that he would go through some cross-examination by Gin.

"...Why do you want to do such a job?" Hiiragi's expression was a little vacant, and his brain began to work crazily, preparing to fabricate a suitable rhetoric for himself based on his identity and background. "Because I don't want to let my time be idle."

Great! philosophy! And full of meaning! And it is in line with the fighting spirit of retired military personnel.

However, Hiiragi Eiji, who didn’t know much about MIMIC, had no idea that it was actually an undead organization whose members had very weak will to survive. Therefore, for this reason, Gin My eyes are automatically filtered into - I want to find something to do, to keep myself busy, to have more fireworks in the world, so as not to let my scarred heart continue to sink.

So Hiiraeiji’s application was unexpectedly and smoothly approved.

Unbeknownst to himself, he has already trapped the character of the beautiful and strong madman.

After sending away the customer who packed the coffee, Hiiraeiji smiled and stared at the other person’s back until he opened the store door and left. Immediately afterwards, out of the corner of his eye, Hiiraeiji spotted a car parked outside the coffee shop.

It was a cool sports car, sprayed with silver matte paint. This is Hiiragi Eiji's favorite car, which he bought with money from his previous mission.

... Of course, a large part of the money for his mission came from the treasury of the port mafia, pronounced "pharmaceutical factory".

At the end of that mission, he could not describe the heartache he felt when he saw someone dropped a gem from the bag but no one picked it up. He took all the risk to get it from Mori Ogai! He would be heartbroken if he missed even one point.

Moreover, these people are really stupid. The gems in the Port Mafia's vault can be said to be of top quality, but they don't even care at all. In this case, how much can be gained?

Because he knew that the black organization would definitely be able to find out the whereabouts of his funds, Hiiragi Eiji was very generous and bought himself a sports car. Anyway, it’s Mori Ogai’s money, so don’t spend it in vain!

Using the money stolen from Mori Ogai to buy the coolest car, this is really the ultimate enjoyment.

Just when Hiiraeiji was admiring his car with great joy, the wind chimes in the coffee shop rang again.

"Welcome—" The smile on Hiiragi Eiji's face just hung up, and there was an inconspicuous pause when he saw the appearance of the person clearly, "...come."

The person who came was an ocher-haired boy with his long hair braided into a scorpion braid hanging softly on his shoulders. The bangs in front of his forehead were pinned with a simple black hairpin. On top of his head, the young man revealed his smooth and plump forehead.

Perhaps he had already disguised himself as a scientific researcher last time. This time he no longer concealed his actual age and directly wore a blue and white sportswear with contrasting colors. The color of his running shoes was It’s the same gray-tinged blue as sportswear.

He looks like a fresh and handsome high school boy... Of course, because he doesn’t wear school uniforms on workdays, he is most likely pretending to be a male college student.

He immediately saw Eiji Hiiragi standing behind the bar, but he just walked to the cashier with an expressionless face, pretending to read the menu in the store seriously.

Hiiraeiji couldn't help laughing at Chuuya's efforts to pretend not to recognize him.

Since you are ready not to talk to him, why do you have to come all the way here?

Hiiraeiji cleared his throat evilly and asked solemnly: "This guest, do you need anything?"

As expected, Chuuya said A pair of blue eyes glanced at Hiiragi's face subconsciously, but he looked back very restrainedly, "...What is the signboard of this store?"

Hiiragi said seriously : "Zhongya's special drink, Mr. Zhongyuan's favorite milk, the Port Mafia's most popular black unknown substance..."

The expression on Zhongya's face can be said to be wonderful, From the initial shock to looking around to see if there were any suspicious people or cameras, to finally realizing that he had been tricked, his expressions changed very distinctly at every moment.

Hiiragi Eiji couldn't hold it back any longer, laughed out loud, and then once again admired Ichinaka's angry expression.

Five minutes later, Hiiraeiji placed a cup of latte with love hearts in front of Chuuya, who was sitting at the bar with a sullen face.

“Okay, let’s try it.”

Zhongya didn’t want to ignore him so quickly, but when he saw the love pattern on it, he felt even more excited. It got better in an instant that I couldn't understand.

"...Why did you make a heart pattern for me?" Chuuya whispered, staring at the beautiful love flower.

I don’t know what I’m expecting, but I just want to ask.

Hiiraeiji wiped the coffee machine, looked back, and said with an apologetic expression: "Because I only learned this pattern now."

Chuya: "..." Oops, what's going on when I suddenly don't want to pay attention to him anymore!

After swallowing the love latte art in one vicious mouthful, Chuuya asked: "...Is it okay for you to talk to me like this?" He raised his head and looked around the cafe. , indeed there is no camera.

Hiiragi Eiji pointed to the nameplate on his chest, and Chuuya took a closer look - store manager Uchiha Eiji.

For a moment, he didn't know whether to complain about this weird surname or his stubbornness in not changing his name.

"Of course there is no problem, because I have checked every corner of this store."

Zhongya suddenly raised his head and looked at Hiiragi Eiji, and then replied He lowered his head again and seemed to laugh lowly.

"What are you laughing at?"

Zhong also shook his head, slowly stirring the coffee with a spoon, "I'm just thinking that you are no different from before. "Very good.

He was worried that when he saw Hiiragi Eiji again, he would no longer look like the person he knew before.

Because such changes often mean that he has a stress response to the current environment. It is not that he does not want Hiiragi Eiji to change, but he does not want his changes to be hurt. premise. Whether it's mentally or physically.

But fortunately, the other party still looked the same as before, and there were no obvious injuries, which made Zhongya feel a little relieved.

Hiiragi Eiji seemed to understand his worries and took him a mousse cake from the display cabinet, "Eat it, I made it. Don't worry, I'm fine, I'm still here There are a lot of unfinished things."

Zhong also stuffed a mouthful into his mouth randomly, and then was brought back from his thoughts by the deliciousness of the cake.

"...A lot of things have not been completed?" Zhong Ye raised his head in surprise.

Hiiragi Eiji nodded naturally.

Zhong also laughed, "Is it a wish?"

Hiiragi Eiji thought about it, it is indeed a wish. Protect the people around you and stay with you. Important people live a long life, so he nodded, "It's a wish I've had since I was a child."

Since childhood... Nakaya suddenly became curious. He had never heard of Hiiragi Eiji. Bring up things from the past. Judging from his tone, it didn't seem like he was unwilling to mention it.

"Then what were you like when you were a child? Is it the same as now?"

"...No," Hiiragi Eiji said after being silent for a moment, "I used to be very cold... and very..." He finally couldn't continue.

It is also very closed. No one told him how to be a kind person, and no one told him how to get along with others.

Hiiraeiji was about to continue speaking when he saw Chuuya looking at him in disbelief.

"Why are you so surprised?" Hiiragi Eiji was a little surprised. This was the first time he talked to others about his past self, the small self with no ability and an empty heart.

Zhong also glanced at him angrily, "Of course it's because your evaluation of yourself is completely untrue. Why don't you understand yourself at all?" He frowned and took the spoon out of his mouth. The cake was stuffed into his mouth, "If he were a person with an indifferent nature, it would be impossible to become what you are now. You are clearly such a person."

Hiiragi Eiji gave a slight smile Startled.

That’s not the case.

He was just lucky enough to be pulled hard before he fell off the cliff.

Before he was picked up by Naruto when he was eight years old, he had been living in the laboratory because of his life experience. Until the laboratory was seized by the Third Hokage, he and another survivor were able to see the light of day again. .

Because he was too young, he could not be the Hokage's ANBU. After discussion, everyone decided to let him adapt to the life of a child before going to Konoha Ninja School.

By chance, he was brought back to his home by Naruto of the same age. He regarded Hiiraeiji as a poor little boy with nowhere to go, and Hiiraeiji did not defend himself. There was no way to adapt to this world, so he stayed at Naruto's house.

The two have been getting along for a while. From the beginning, it was always Naruto's one-man show, then Hiiraeiji finally responded, and finally it evolved into Hiiraeisi taking the initiative. Communicate with Naruto and do something with your own ideas.

At that time, Naruto was obviously a fussy little boy, but he was unusually patient in this regard.

But everything changed not when he called Naruto's name for the first time, but when he tried to prepare dinner for Naruto for the first time.

He could not forget Naruto's expression when he saw the hot meal after school.

The little boy with blond hair and blue eyes stood blankly at the door. The mist filled his eyes for an instant, but was quickly covered by him.

But Hiiragi Eiji couldn't understand his mood. He just thought that he had done something unnecessary again, because he knew that the mist in his tears meant he wanted to cry.

When he was about to throw away the food on the table without any expression, Naruto ran over in a panic and stopped him.

"Why throw it away?! I haven't eaten it yet! Isn't this what you prepared so hard!" Naruto asked him incoherently.

Hiiraeiji paused, "But when you first came in, your expression seemed sad. I thought... I did something wrong."

Naruto was silent. After washing his hands, he seriously pulled Hiiragi Eiji to sit down at the dining table. "I'm starting!" The voice was as energetic as ever. But instead of sitting opposite him as usual, she sat next to him.

Hiiragi Eiji is not a cooking wizard. It is his first time to cook. He can only say that his cooking skills are mediocre. Some of the dishes are not even seasoned correctly. His food requirements are not considered. It's too high, and even so, some dishes are hard to swallow.

He suddenly wanted to know how Naruto felt, so he naturally turned his head to look at Naruto sitting next to him, but when he turned his head, he noticed The little child was crying silently.

Naruto's mouth was filled with food, and he swallowed in large gulps, but tears fell uncontrollably from his eyes. He didn't make a sound. If Hiiragi hadn't wanted to know Naruto's evaluation, he might not have noticed his tears at this moment.

Naruto may have noticed Hiiraeiji's gaze, but he just wiped his eyes randomly, then turned his head and looked at him with a smile, and his eyelashes were obviously still covered with a layer of moisture. "This is the most delicious meal I have ever eaten," he said, scratching his head in embarrassment, the red tip of his nose was so conspicuous, "I'm just too happy. No one has ever prepared it for me like Yingsi. Eat such a table of hot food."

At that moment, Hiiraeiji felt his heart throbbing slightly. Naruto, who had been without parents since birth, was moved by this simple meal.

When sleeping at night, Naruto turned his back to Hiiraeiji and slept against the wall on the inside of the bed, while Hiiraeiji lay flat on the outside of the bed, quietly looking at the darkness. The ceiling in the enchantment.

That night, he suddenly thought of many details that he had never noticed before. After he first came to Naruto's house, he was in a hurry when he came back from school every day. As soon as he opened the door, he would shout Hiiraeiji's name into the room, as if to confirm whether he was still here.

Me too. Hiiragi Eiji said silently in his heart.

Just like no one had ever prepared a meal for Naruto, it was the first time that he realized that he was needed by others. Like two little animals clinging to each other for warmth, they spend the cold night.

"Eiji..." Naruto's deliberately lowered voice suddenly sounded, "Are you asleep?"

"No."

Naruto was quiet. After a while, he turned over and lay flat on the bed like Hiiraeiji. The one-meter-two-meter single bed is not too crowded for two children as young as eight years old, and there is even some space between them.

"Now, I don't live alone, right?" There was cautious expectation in that voice.

I don’t want to be alone in an empty room forever. As long as he is not at home, the lights at home will never turn on.

Hiiraeiji didn’t know why, but he felt sore at the tip of his nose.

"...Hmm."

Naruto's naive laughter came from the darkness, and then Hiiraeiji's hand was held.

"It's so hot." He said inhumanly.

"...What does it matter? It's autumn now!"

"But it's really hot."

"... ...Stingy." He said so, but he just refused to let go.

But it was such a small pair of hands that held Hiiragi Si tightly.

Because of his existence, Hiiraeiji slowly changed from that cold and closed child to what he is today in the years to come.

He once told Naruto his feelings, but after hearing his words, Naruto just looked at him in surprise: "How could it be because of me? Of course it's because Eiji originally He is such a gentle person!"

Thinking of this, Hiiraeiji couldn't help but pursed his lips and laughed. How could such an argument be so similar to what Chuuya said just now?

Could it be said that the personalities of people with blue eyes as beautiful as gems overlap to some extent?

Hiiragi Eiji quickly came to his senses, "You think too well of me, don't you?" he said helplessly.

"No..." Chuuya said dissatisfied, but after seeing the expression on Hiiragi Eiji's face, he suddenly took a deep breath, "Eiji, during this period, I - —”

He was sorry.

After learning about Eiji’s helplessness when he was sent to a hostile organization, and facing his situation, there was no way to provide more help. He could only learn about the other party’s current workplace and I took the time to come and see him during my rare free time.

Looking at Chuuya’s obscure expression, Hiiraeiji almost wanted to sigh.

He could almost guess what Chuuya was thinking with his eyes closed, and he must be feeling guilty for not being able to help.

But——

"Don't worry about me, Chuuya." You have done enough.

Chapter 34 The Thirty-Fourth Day of the Tool Man

After listening to Hiiraeiji's words, Chuuya's eyelashes twitched slightly.

"...Really, what are you doing at this time-" You have to comfort him immediately.

But after thinking about Hiiragi Eiji’s past performance, it seems that he has always been this kind of person. Chuuya's heart suddenly began to feel dull. A person who can be cared for like this is undoubtedly lucky, but he hopes that the person who cares for him will care more about himself.

"I'm fine." Zhongya said firmly, "Next time, you should think about yourself."

"Then you should save some worry for me. Ah." Hiiraeiji said seriously.

Zhongya blinked in confusion.

Hiiragi Eiji clasped his hands together and looked up high with a pious expression on purpose, "After all, my wish is still the same, I hope to protect the important people around me," he tilted his head and looked at Chuuya, contemplating He rolled his eyes, "But if you can take care of yourself, you don't have to worry about me."

Zhongya's blue gem eyes widened slightly, and he even straightened his body. , "... Guard, guard the important people around you? Is there... me here?" The voice became dry due to nervousness, and only the vibration in the chest became more obvious.

This time it was Hiiraeiji's turn to be surprised. He let go of his hand and put his chin on the bar with one hand. He bent his other hand and gently tapped the table with his index finger. . Suddenly, the distance between him and Chuuya narrowed.

"Why are you looking at me so closely?" Chuuya could hardly restrain himself from moving back!

"Hmm..." Hiiraeiji's head tilted slightly, "Is it me?"

"...Huh?!"

Hiiraeiji muttered and straightened up, "I was just thinking, how could you suddenly ask such a stupid question. How could you not be here?"

Chuya subconsciously I wanted to hang my head, but suddenly I remembered that not only was I not wearing a hat at this time, but my bangs were also pinned up by him. .

..This can’t stop my expression at all! 

So, in order to relieve his sudden surge of emotions at the moment, he looked left and right, finally picked up the coffee cup, raised his head and drank the latte in it. Although my face was so painful that I wanted to deform it, I managed to hold on!

 Hiiraeiji helplessly shook his head and took the empty coffee cup away. He returned to the coffee machine, preparing to make a new cup for Chuuya. "Do you want candy, this time?" 

"...Ahem, yes."

It's really bitter. When Hiiraeiji turned around with the newly made coffee, what he saw was Chuuya with his head hanging down, smiling uncontrollably.

 ...Another bright smile that has lost its expression control. He also let out a suppressed laugh from time to time. Not to mention, with Chuuya’s current outfit, the youthful and wanton feeling about him is almost overflowing. 

Hiiragi Eiji gently placed the coffee cup in front of Chuuya. He expected to find an ocher-haired boy with an awkward expression immediately. Who knew that Chuuya actually looked up with bright eyes? He said,

"Well... because no one has ever said such a thing to me."

Good, so happy! Hiiraeiji was shocked. As if worried about messing up his scorpion braids, Chuuya touched the back of his neck and explained in a low voice: "Thanks to good luck, my superpower... You are quite strong. Before... Anyway, there is no one else. You are the first person to tell me this and want to protect me."

 "Oh, oh..." Hiiragi Eiji reacted slowly The nodded. Finally, he stretched out his hand and rubbed Chuuya's head. He found that Chuuya lowered his head patiently and said nothing in a good temper.

He couldn't help but rub it again. Then, he received Chuuya's gritted teeth warning: "...Have you touched enough?"

He shouldn't be soft-hearted for a moment! 

What’s that? !

It's not at all what he imagined should happen between him and Eiji, right?

 Isn’t this guy really petting a dog? ! 

Hiiragi Eiji retracted his hand with a guilty conscience. In order to change the topic, Hiiraeiji very cleverly caught on to what Chuuya had just said, and asked naturally: "Did you just say before? What happened before?

Speaking of which, I really didn't. I’ve heard about your past, I remember that Chuuya joined the Port Mafia at the age of sixteen, but what about before that?”The annoyance on Chuuya’s face began to dissipate, replaced by With a faint look on his face, "I grew up in a welfare organization. That place is called Sheep, and it's full of children." 

Hiiragi Eiji nodded as if he understood. It seemed that , he went back to take a closer look at the sheep’s information. I always feel that talking about this place makes Chuuya less happy. After thinking about it, Hiiraeiji brought up another topic, "Then why is the Port Mafia coming again?"

This has also been his doubts all along. As for Dazai Osamu, there is a high probability that he was brought in by Mori Ogai. There is no way. As proof that he took over the Port Mafia, Dazai Osamu’s importance at the beginning was still very high. . …But Chuuya’s reason isn’t just because his supernatural powers are more suitable, right? "I have something that I need to find out from here."

Chuuya's voice became softer. He took a sip of Hiiraeiji's newly made coffee. Although sugar was added, the taste became even more bitter. .

 "Then——" "

But!" Chuuya suddenly spoke up, completely covering up Hiiragi Eiji's voice. He seemed to be afraid of hearing what Hiiragi Eiji would say next, and looked nervously at the slightly dazed young man opposite him, "

...I will complete these things myself."< /span>But Guangjin Liulang, who was standing next to Chuuya, keenly discovered that Chuuya was not embarrassed because his private server was too youthful. The others finally realized what was wrong with them when they saw Zhong, and they all turned their gazes very considerately, no longer looking at the young boss who was in embarrassment. 

Zhongya: "??????!!!"

He actually forgot to go back to the apartment to change clothes. Just come over?

! Zhongya: "..."

When Guangjin Liulang also arrived, he put his right hand into a fist against his lower lip and coughed twice, and tactfully reminded: "Master Chuya, your outfit today suits you very well. Age."

The members of the Port Mafia around him all stared at him with stunned expressions, and Chuuya did not react at first. Until Chuuya Carrying a beautifully packaged dessert, he arrived at the night's mission in a daze, and he was shocked to realize something was wrong. "

Well, that's true." Hiiraeiji said in a relaxed tone, "Some things must be done by ourselves." If this is the case, then there is no problem. Hiiraeiji didn’t expect Chuuya’s reaction to be so violent, but at the same time, he also realized later that Chuuya was not just a gangster because of his special ability. Join the Port Mafia. 

Whenever he thought about the possibility that Eiji would fall into that situation, Chuuya felt that his breathing was about to stop. I don’t want anyone to get involved in this matter anymore. Even though I know that the things in the past will not happen now, I still can’t think about it. This

seemed to be a curse. Everyone who wanted to find the truth with him died. They were also a group of guys who wanted to find the truth for him, but what they got in the end was such a tragic ending. As long as this topic is discussed, Chuuya’s eyes will be filled with those twisted and broken pieces of flesh that are not human-shaped.

"...Oops! What have I done!" The boy said while messing up his carefully braided scorpion braid, "Why did you just leave like that!?"

"Ahem." Guangjin Liulang made a timely sound to remind Chuuya of his presence. Sure enough, the ocher-haired boy immediately froze in place.

Guangjin Liulang stared at the full moon in the night sky and said warmly: "If Mr. Chuuya has any troubles, I am willing to listen. After all, I am old and my memory is not good. So——"

All conversations tonight will be a secret.

There was silence between the two for a long time, and then Guangjin Liulang heard Chuuya beside him say in a muffled voice: "...I did something wrong. Yes, to that one The person said something inappropriate, "too cruel," "I didn't notice it immediately," my rationality flew away, "and I left without any explanation."

Zhongya carried the handbag in despair. Picked up the packaging box in his hand. In particular, Yingsi specially packed the store's signature cake for him in order to comfort him.

No matter how you think about it, it’s disgusting!

Guangjin Liulang nodded with understanding in his heart. He reached out and stroked his beard, "I think that Mr. Chuuya needs to prepare a copy for the other party when we meet next time. Apologize sincerely."

"Is this all right?" Chuuya asked nervously.

Guangjin Yanami nodded, "This may be the most appropriate way to apologize between lovers. Of course, the most important thing is to apologize. But Master Chuya just needs to do what he did just now, I guess it's enough The other party must be able to feel it."

After hearing the old man's words, Chuuya nodded thoughtfully and looked down at the cake in his hand.

...What should I give to Eiji?

Three seconds later, he suddenly raised his head. The movement was so large that Guangjin Liulang took a step back slightly.

"Guangjin——!" Zhongya suddenly shouted.

Guangjin Liulang stood up straight subconsciously. The surrounding port mafia members were also startled by Chuuya's voice, but they moved further away very consciously.

"Yes, Lord Zhongye." Guangjin Liulang responded.

After another few seconds of silence, he suddenly saw the ocher-haired boy waving to him cautiously. Even under the dim streetlight, Guangjin Liulang noticed that the other person's ears were red. Thoroughly.

Guangjin Liulang subconsciously bent down, and then Chuuya put his arm around his shoulders.

"You - you just... were talking about lovers!?" Then, he heard Chuuya's stuttering inquiry.

If before, Guangjin Liulang thought he had made something wrong, but now -

"That is indeed what I said."

< a i=21> Then there is absolutely no mistake. ...

However, it is naturally possible that this is just a one-sided love affair between Chuuya-sama. After returning to his apartment after get off work, Hiiraeiji's doorbell rang soon. He looked through the peephole at the people standing outside and found that it was Zhu Fu Jingguang. 

After opening the door of the apartment, Hiiraeiji was a little surprised, but soon found that the other party was holding a stack of paper in his hand. Hiiraeisi immediately understood that he was here to assign a task to him. He let the sullen Jingguang in a little funny. When the door was closed, Hiiraeiji made a safe gesture to him, and Jingguang pretended to be cold.

The feeling dissipated instantly, and the strength was relieved from his shoulders. He turned around and looked around the living room of Hiirai Eiji's house.

His eyes widened in surprise, "Ei, did you buy so many things?

"< a i=27>The spacious apartment is full of trivial things, and the whole space has a strong smell of fireworks. When they were in school, they also went to the apartment Hiiragi Eiji rented outside the school together.

Because they lived near the police academy, they often went to Eiji's house for dinner. 

But...

the apartment at that time was empty.

If the kitchen was not fully equipped, just looking at the furnishings in the living room and bedroom, it would not feel like anyone was living in it. At that time, Jingguang simply thought that this was his attitude towards rental houses, but when he saw the same rental house in front of him, Jingguang suddenly felt something strange. 

Eiji seems to have experienced some subtle changes... 

Thinking about this, Hiiragi Eiji's voice came from the kitchen, "King, you What do you want to drink? Can you drink coffee? I've been studying pretty well recently."

Jing Guang smiled and said, "Okay."His little thoughts and doubts He was instantly distracted by Hiiraeiji.

He just needs to know that this is a good change. After the two sat down, Zhufu Jingguang handed the document he brought to Hiiraeiji, and his gentle expression was dispelled because of this document. 

"Who asked you to come?" Hiiragi put the information aside indifferently. He was more curious about this question. 

Speaking of this, Jing Guang pursed his lips and smiled again.

There was no way, because——

“It’s gin.”This is so funny. Hiiraeiji couldn’t help but laugh.

How could Gin even think of it?

Arrack and Scotch, which reassured him, were basically the same thing.

It's just that due to the two's top-notch acting skills, they managed to keep him in the valley. This is really on the front line of building bridges for the enemy. "You're here just in time, Jing. I have something to ask you." 

Jing Guang paused slightly while drinking coffee, and then the look on his face His expression became serious. "The current situation is that Gin has completely believed in the incompatibility between us, but I think he still has doubts about the relationship between me and Zero. This way Otherwise, it will not be convenient for our follow-up actions."

Hiiragi took out the USB flash drive and said, "The task I received is to steal the research and development drug information in the organization. If I want to take action then, I will need the cover of both of you, so now I have to We need to make Gin believe that Zero and I really have a bad relationship."

 Jingguang's thoughts wandered for a moment after hearing Zero's name. ...

He should have thought of it a long time ago. Isn't it really a test for Zero to play a role in a hostile relationship with Eiji?

This completely goes against the body's instinct. What's more, he was really worried that if the two of them needed to perform something excessive, Zero would subconsciously betray him in front of Gin. Thinking about this scene, Jingguang couldn't help but cover his face, "You, what do you want to do?"

 Hiiragi Eiji didn't pay attention. Noticing Jingguang's strange movements, he began to think about how to arrange this matter.

 "...Why not, even if I have zero time to return to the base, let me just happen to be sent to the punishment room because of my work mistakes. In this case, Gin will most likely let him come. Take action." Hiiraeiji said. Who knew that Jingguang’s reaction would be very loud, “Punishment? No!” 

Firstly, he was worried about Hiiragi Eiji’s situation.

God knows what punishment he would receive. If Gin was suspicious of him because of this, it would be more than worth the loss; secondly, he was worried that such a performance would fully expose Zero in front of Gin. 

But after facing Hiiragi Eiji’s confused gaze, he really had no way to explain this reason for Zero. "This method... is too risky for you."

In the end, Jing Guang could only say this. Hiiraeiji just smiled and said: "But this plan is much safer than stumbling upon Zero during the mission. If that is the case, the risk factor will be too high. I am worried that something unexpected will happen." What's more, Gin has no plans to meet the two of us now. He is too suspicious."In the end, Hiiraeiji still failed to convince Zhu Fu Jingguang, and the other party I also had to leave because I stayed here for too long

When Hiiraeiji got up and opened the door for Jingguang, he kept telling Hiiraeisi not to act rashly, and he must wait until he conveyed the news to Zero before he could act.

"Got it!" Hiiraeiji gently patted Jingguang's shoulder.

But Jingguang’s original words were interrupted by Hiiraeiji’s action.

That day, when Eiji hugged him in the lounge, he patted his shoulder gently like before.

So, just before Hiiragi Eiji was about to open the door, he was suddenly hugged gently by the person behind him.

Hiiragi Eiji turned around in surprise.

"Um...um..." Jing Guang turned his head away in embarrassment. He seemed unable to summarize his actions, but suddenly recalled the hug in the lounge at that time. , that feeling is so warm.

After thinking about it, Jingguang finally quickly added: "Don't tell Zero!"

After saying that, he quickly left Hiiragi Eiji's apartment.

Hiiraeiji: "...?"

Although he didn't understand and was confused, he still wrote down Jingguang's instructions.

Is this the wonderful friendship between boys in this world?

Rei Fangtani got out of the car with a heavy heart, simply left his companion behind and walked to the base alone.

He heard about Hiiragi Eiji’s plan from Jingguang last week. Even though Jingguang was simply repeating it to him, he couldn’t help but get angry.

"No! This plan is absolutely unacceptable!"

Not to mention how serious the punishment will be, what will Eiji do after he makes a mistake? How should he explain the reason for the mistake to Gin? With his ability, it is impossible for him to fail in the mission.

But this is indeed a feasible method, but he must be the one who made the mistake. There was no way he would let Yingsi suffer punishment for this matter.

And today, Jiangu Ling has found a good opportunity. Tomorrow, he will go on a mission, which will be an opportunity.

Although Jingguang had given his reply to Hiiragi Eiji, Fangtani Rei was still worried.

He felt that he had to race against time, otherwise he didn’t know what Yingsi would do.

That guy...has always been like this, always rushing to do these dangerous things.

"Bourbon." Suddenly, a familiar voice came from behind. Vodka was leaning on the corner wall playing with his mobile phone. When he saw him, he waved to him, "Wait a minute. You've been here for a long time."

Jiang Gu Ling's heart suddenly sank.

Vodka led Fang Guling all the way to the punishment room, which was only separated from the torture room by a wall.

The moment Vodka opened the door, he saw clearly what was inside.

The light-haired boy was leaning against the wall with his head hanging, while Gin was sitting on a chair nearby, quietly looking at the report in his hand.

After hearing the movement at the door, the two people in the room raised their heads.

Furitani Rei noticed something was wrong with Hiiragi Eiji at a glance. His pale cheeks were actually stained with a trace of red, and even his breathing rate was wrong - it was too fast.

Fangtani Rei understood what happened almost instantly - in order to make his mission mistakes more reasonable, Eiji made himself sick.

Only under such conditions, his mistakes will appear reasonable.

Fenggu Ling was so angry that he laughed.

So, both Gin and Hiiragi Eiji noticed the abnormality of Fangtani Rei.

The blond and dark-skinned young man who originally had a frivolous attitude changed his usual relaxed demeanor. The expression on his face seemed to be covered with a layer of gloom. Once he put away his usual smile, His expression was so dangerous and oppressive.

Looking at Fangtani Rei’s expression at this moment, Gin twitched the corners of his lips and said, “It seems that your mission is not going very well.”

Fangtani Reibie He reached over and closed the door to the interrogation room, completely blocking out the vodka.

His movements were very light, but the strength of holding the door handle made the veins on the back of his hand bulge. Coupled with his cold expression at this time, it was actually a kind of extremely suppressed tension. Feeling of tension.

His eyes left Hiirai Eiji, and he calmly answered Gin's question: "Yes. That idiot Tequila almost died because of his mistake. In order to save him, my car basically Scraped."

Gin sneered, as if he was not interested in such a dispute, "You can invite him to the interrogation room after he recovers. However," he looked towards Hiiragi Eiji, who was breathing a little hurriedly, said, "Before punishing Tequila, there is another person here who needs you to take action."

It is indeed necessary to dampen the spirit of this newcomer. . Natural diamonds are indeed beautiful, but Gin prefers the polished look of the diamonds in his hands.

What’s more—

Gin glanced at Fangtani Rei. He did want to see what Bourbon would do.

Fengtani Rei simply asked: "What happened?"

"Because of his mistake, a mouse slipped away."

< /span>So, the sick Hiiragi suddenly gained wisdom in a hurry! 

Wouldn’t this make Gin even more suspicious of their relationship! 

But how should we explain to Gin then!

He clearly looked like he was going to kill someone, but in the end he was so easily exposed? 

That’s right, he probably wouldn’t let Hiiragi Eiji get scratched by a bullet. Furthermore, judging from his appearance, it is estimated that instead of moving a little or two, the muzzle of the gun will shift completely. 

Furuya Rei’s index finger was clearly on the trigger, but it looked like he was going to empty the bullet directly!

 He knew that Fangtani Rei was going to remove his hand! 

Oh no!

Hiiraeiji's inner radar started to alarm frantically again. He knew Fangtani Rei very well, and his career as a ninja had given him a very clear idea of ​​the actions a person should take before making any action. 

But—— 

That action looked like he was about to shoot Hiiraeiji in the next second. He turned around and took two steps back, then suddenly turned around and pointed the gun at Hiiraeiji's chest. But when Hiiraeiji frowned slightly, Feng Gurei quickly withdrew his hand. Rei Fukutani pressed the gun on his shoulder harder and harder as the two got closer. 

Hiiraeiji almost couldn't stop the cold expression on his face, and subconsciously wanted to open his eyes wide.

 But why does he feel so dangerous? ! 

...When did Zero evolve to this point? ! 

Every sentence was obviously true, but in this situation, Ginjiu couldn't detect anything wrong. He slowly approached Hiiragi. Yingsi, the distance between the two is getting closer and closer.

 "Why were you so careless?" Rei Fukiya said softly, "Why did you deliberately fall into my hands?" 

He walked towards Hiiragi Eiji step by step, then he took out his gun and gently pressed it on Hiiragi Eiji's shoulder. After asking about the basic situation, Rei Fukiya looked at Hiiraeiji, and his cold and dark eyes were completely focused on Hiiraeiji. 

Hiiraeiji rarely felt guilty...

Did he, what he did go a little too far? He was like a bow stretched to its extreme, always ready Possibility of cracking. Because he saw that Zero seemed to be really angry...

Listening to the conversation between the two, Hiiraeiji took a slight breath of air in his heart.

He grabbed Feng Gulii’s wrist. At this critical moment, seeing Hiiraeiji's actions, onlookers would only think that Hiiraeiji was trying to push Fukaya Rei's hand away.

However, only the two parties involved knew that the person who looked like he was about to shoot was actually moving his hand forcefully, while the person who looked like he was trying to defend was forcefully moving his hand outward. The hand that only held the gun pulled back.

Fangtani Rei's face immediately showed an expression of shock and anger, which was more in line with the current situation of the two of them.

——The executioner discovered that the person being punished was unwilling to accept the punishment honestly and dared to defy him openly.

At this moment, Gin also discovered Rei Furuya’s index finger that had pressed the trigger. The sick Arake obviously couldn’t compete with it. He was clearly pushing bourbon. The movement of his wrist, but the muzzle of the gun was still aimed at his chest, without any deviation.

However, the reality is completely opposite to what Gin imagined.

At the critical moment, Hiiraeiji burst out with unprecedented strength. He firmly held Fangtani Rei's wrist to prevent him from moving at all.

Just when the two were in a stalemate, Gin sternly said: "That's enough!"

The two suddenly let go of their hands, and Hiiragi Eiji suddenly moved towards The wall behind him hit him, and Fang Gurei took three steps back before he stabilized his body.

After a while, the panting two people finally looked away from each other's anxious gaze.

They were all covered in cold sweat.

Gin said coldly: "I asked you to punish him, not to kill him."

Hearing those harsh words, Jiang Gu Zero nervously tightened his grip on the gun in his hand. He raised his head and looked at Gin with cold eyes. After a while, he gave an ugly smile and said, "I just wanted to scare him. Who knows what the courage of Gin will be?" So small." But there was no trace of smile in his eyes.

"Just now, your finger was already on the trigger."

Jianggu Ling's expression tensed instantly.

Yes, he has pulled the trigger. But in that situation, he actually had the courage to point the gun at himself.

Fangtani Rei sneered.

Gin raised his eyebrows and said: "It's just this time, it won't happen next time."

After saying that, he walked out of the punishment room. Just before the door was about to close, he turned back Added: "Don't let me know what happened next."

Only two silent people were left in the closed punishment room.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3K 148 12
Zenith, was an oddball out of his siblings. He was a lazy, unoptimistic, and gloomy young man. One day, he was suddenly dragged by a system to hop i...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
25.2K 1.1K 19
-DON'T READ THIS ONE. PLEASE GO TO THE REWRITTEN VERSION OF THIS. IT IS UNDER THE SAME NAME, BUT HAS REWRITTEN IN THE TITLE-
201K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...