The orphan girl gets a jade p...

By yanatheice123

"THIS IS NOT MINE" "FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSE ONLY " "PLS DON'T REPORT" "CREDITS FOR THE AUTHOR" Author:Su... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-109 Finale

Chapter 71-80

1.3K 13 0
By yanatheice123

Chapter 71 Go to worship the parents of the original owner

"I'll make some honey for them. They'll feel better after drinking it." Song Qianqian made the honey with Lingquan water.

"Daughter-in-law, are you very tired today?" Ji Mufeng stood up and took the honey water.

"I'm fine, I drank the spiritual spring water." Song Qianqian said in his ear.

Xiao Huamuan has already fallen asleep and is sleeping soundly upstairs.

"This honey water is so delicious." Ji Fenghua felt very energetic after drinking it.

Mr. Ji also had the same expression, looking at Song Qianqian with more loving eyes.

Mrs. Lin cooked the dumplings, and Song Qianqian prepared the dipping sauce. Everyone enjoyed the dumplings, and they were so fragrant with the addition of minced garlic.

After finishing the dumplings, Mrs. Lin put the rest outside to freeze, and will cook white rice porridge and fry the dumplings in the morning.

A dreamless night!

The next morning, the whole family got up at seven o'clock, because someone would come to visit to pay New Year greetings. Mrs. Lin prepared melon seeds and peanuts, and Song Qianqian brought out a lot of candies and some common pastries.

"Daughter-in-law, let's have breakfast first." Ji Mufeng held his son in his arms.

"Okay, I'll be right away." Song Qianqian took out two pieces of red paper.

"Are you preparing a red envelope?" Mr. Ji asked with a smile.

"Yes, grandpa, Mu Feng also accepted red envelopes from others." Song Qianqian told the truth.

"Well, you should indeed return the gift." Mr. Ji was very happy.

A lot of people came on the first and second days of junior high school. They were all juniors from the family courtyard of the military region. They came to see Song Qianqian and Xiao Huajuan, but after watching, they were all jealous of Ji Mufeng.

The reason is very simple: the daughter-in-law is too beautiful, and the son is white, fat and very cute. No one among them is envious.

"Mu Feng, do you have any childhood sweethearts?" Song Qianqian suddenly asked.

"No, I never play with girls, so don't worry, wife." Jimu Feng said with a smile.

A few days later, they carried their son to visit the grave and drove a jeep to the Martyrs Cemetery. Ji Mufeng gave him two packs of cigarettes and quickly found the tombstones of his parents-in-law.

Song Qianqian knelt down and kowtowed. Ji Mufeng held his son and kowtowed, but it was a pity that he couldn't burn paper.

Ji Mufeng took out two bottles of liquor, and Song Qianqian took out a few tributes, talked a lot, and prepared to leave.

"Mu Feng, go to the car and wait for me for a while. I have a few more words to say." Song Qianqian's heart was heavy.

"Okay, don't be too sad, you still have us." After Jimu Feng finished speaking, he hugged his son and went to the car to wait.

"Uncle, aunt, I'm sorry for taking over your daughter's body..." Song Qianqian said for several minutes before returning to the car to let go of her worries.

The weather was cold and there was really no place to have fun. They had no choice but to go to the department store to buy some food for their family.

The shopping mall was very lively with people coming and going. Adults took their children out to play, carrying more or less things in their hands.

They went to a state-owned restaurant for lunch and ordered a bowl of wontons for their son. The couple all had beef noodles and a special order of pot-wrapped pork.

After returning home after eating and drinking, Song Qianqian went upstairs to translate books. Ji Mufeng went out with his son in his arms and went to a neighbor's house to chat. The main topic was to praise his wife.

"Boy Ji, why doesn't your wife come out to play?" Mrs. Qi next door asked.

"Grandma Qi, my wife translates books at home and writes novels when she has time. She is a busy person and earns more than me." Ji Mufeng said proudly.

"You kid, aren't you ashamed?" Mrs. Qi continued to ask with a smile.

"She is my wife, what is there to be ashamed of?" As soon as Ji Mufeng said this, the whole family was amused by his shamelessness.

Song Qianqian was translating books when she suddenly heard a woman calling for help, but the sound soon became silent again, so she quickly used her mental induction.

In a building southwest of Ji's house, a woman was lying on the ground with blood spilling from her head.

Song Qianqian quickly took out her camera, filmed the escaping man, and then ran downstairs to ask for help next door. She knew that Ji Mufeng was next door.

"Mu Feng, there was a murder in that building in the southwest." Song Qianqian shouted so loudly that her shoes almost ran away.

"Daughter-in-law, what did you say?" Ji Mufeng quickly handed his son to Mrs. Qi.

"Hurry up and help save people, and save yourself a few more troubles." Mrs. Qi took the child and said.

The Qi family all rushed out and ran out. Mrs. Qi called the guard and no vehicles were allowed in or out. The man was afraid of abandoning the car and running away, and was blocked by the guards' soldiers.

In the end, the soldier drew his gun and caught the man. The man was sent to the police station, and it didn't take long for him to confess everything.

This man was not the woman's husband, but her concubine who came to borrow money. He drove the car because he was the county magistrate's secretary, and claimed that the two were cousins.

The man lost a lot of money a few days ago, and all his family's money was lost. He had no choice but to come to this woman and threaten her to die together if she didn't pay her.

Unexpectedly, this woman refused to take it out. In desperation, she accidentally pushed the person to the ground, and blood continued to flow out from the back of her head.

He didn't mean to kill anyone. He was too scared and wanted to run away, so he didn't think about saving anyone.

A few days later, Song Qianqian knew the whole story. Ji Mufeng also said that the woman was not dead, but was in a coma and became a vegetative state.

"Mu Feng, this is probably retribution. Who is the man in this family?" Song Qianqian asked curiously.

"Daughter-in-law, you don't know this man. He is not in the capital. He is serving as a soldier in the northwest." Ji Mufeng felt uncomfortable.

After the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, the two of them went to their grandfather's house again and delivered twenty kilograms of meat and ten kilograms of brown sugar. They planned to return to the army on the eighteenth day of the first lunar month.

"Qianqian, I heard that something happened in your military compound." Several aunts asked curiously.

"Well, here's the thing,..." Song Qianqian finished speaking and took a sip of tea.

"Oh my god! This woman actually cheated on her and turned into a vegetative state in the end." My aunt simply ruined her outlook.

"So, you must never betray your partner in marriage, otherwise the consequences may be catastrophic." After Song Qianqian finished speaking, she glanced at Ji Mufeng.

"Daughter-in-law, I will definitely not betray you." Ji Mufeng immediately expressed his sincerity.

Others: Has this person been transferred? Are you so afraid of your wife?

The day before returning to the army, Song Qianqian went to the post office to send a package, including books and novels.

That night, Song Qianqian cooked dinner, and the family had a reunion dinner, drank some wine and had a good time.

The next morning, the couple took their son back to the army. The cold weather enveloped their son, and the little boy neither cried nor fussed and was very well-behaved.

After taking the car to the commune and taking out the bicycle, when they returned to the gate of the family compound, Song Qianqian went to the guard to get the remittance slip. The little soldier whispered to her a few words, and the last remittance slip was leaked.

"Thank you." Song Qianqian left two packs of cigarettes.

"What's wrong?" Ji Mufeng asked quietly when he returned home.

When Song Qianqian said this, Ji Mufeng fell into deep thought and smiled after thinking about it.

"Daughter-in-law, who do you think leaked it?" Jimu Feng asked with a smile.

"It should be the person next door, right?" Song Qianqian had already thought of it.

Chapter 72 The human heart is not enough and the snake swallows the elephant.

"Well, I didn't expect my sister-in-law to be this kind of person." Ji Mufeng also knew that it was the group leader who said this.

"Actually, I knew this day would come, so it doesn't matter if you don't blame yourself." Song Qianqian had expected it, but she didn't expect it to happen so soon.

"What do you think her purpose is? Isn't it worth the loss to offend you and not teach her how to recognize medicinal materials?" Ji Mufeng was a little confused.

"Mu Feng, you underestimate people's jealousy. Her husband is a regiment leader but has no money. You are a deputy battalion commander but have money. It's strange that I can make money and not be jealous." Song Qianqian analyzed Zhu Guihua's thoughts.

"So that's it. Women's jealousy is really scary." Ji Mufeng was a little unbelievable.

"Do you think Wang Guorong isn't jealous of you? It's just that he didn't put it on the surface. Otherwise, how would his wife know about it? You can gain more experience in the army from now on." Song Qianqian comforted her.

Ji Mufeng: He already knew that the group leader envied him, but he really didn't expect that the group leader would be like this.

Song Qianqian let Zhu Osmanthus go this time and took her to identify the medicinal materials in the spring as usual. She must not resort to tricks in the future, otherwise it would be easy to kill her. After all, there are wild boars and wild wolves in the mountains.

Song Qianqian doesn't want to be a bad person, but she is not a soft persimmon. She can do it without getting killed or injured. She has a spiritual spring to attract animals. Don't force her to do it.

Don't blame Song Qianqian for being cruel. If Zhu Guihua spreads the news, she should be extra careful when going out. Kidnapping and extortion are relatively minor, and they might even rob someone of their wealth or sex.

There were no cameras in this era. If she was kidnapped, it would be difficult to find her, and she might be sold to the mountains. So it wasn't that Song Qianqian was cruel, but that she had no choice but to protect herself.

"Daughter-in-law, I'm hungry." Ji Mufeng said while holding his son.

"Okay, I'm going to cook now. I'll eat the stew at home from now on, and I won't give it to the wolf anymore." Song Qianqian was still a little angry.

"Well, let them smell it and not eat it." Jimu Feng also said cunningly.

"Mom, eat meat." Xiao Huamuan also joined in the fun.

At noon, Song Qianqian stewed braised pork, fried green pepper and potato shreds, and cooked tomato and egg soup.

When Ji Mufeng saw the food cooked by his wife, he fed his son first without asking anything. He would be a qualified husband and not let his wife have any dissatisfaction.

After eating, Ji Mufeng put away the dishes and chopsticks, and suddenly there was a knock on the courtyard door. Both of them guessed it was Zhu Guihua.

As a result, Song Qianqian walked out and opened the door, and it turned out to be Zhu Guihua. This person was really interesting.

"Qianqian, your family is spreading rumors in the courtyard, saying that you got a remittance note worth several thousand yuan. I came here to tell you." Zhu Guihua thought that Song Qianqian didn't know that she was the one who said it.

"Oh, then I also want to thank sister-in-law. Do you have anything else?" Song Qianqian asked deliberately.

"No, then I will go back first and go up the mountain together another day." Zhu Guihua reminded.

"Okay, no problem." Song Qianqian said with a smile.

Zhu Guihua knew that Song Qianqian was easy to coax, so she turned around with a smile and went to the next door. She was very proud and humming a song. She was just jealous that Song Qianqian could make money.

Song Qianqian closed the courtyard door and returned to her room. After saying these words to Ji Mufeng, both of them felt speechless. Are they all fools?

"Don't be angry, we just pretend we don't know, she will suffer the consequences." Song Qianqian believes that evil people will be punished.

"Okay, my wife has wronged you." Ji Mufeng hugged her and took a nap with her son.

Next door, Zhu Guihua and Wang Guorong were talking. What they said as a couple were all sarcastic.

"That Song Qianqian didn't even let me in. After all, I am the wife of the regiment leader, so I don't take you as the regiment leader seriously." Zhu Guihua liked eye drops for nothing.

"Maybe I need to take a lunch break. Go to sleep. I need to take a nap for a while." Wang Guorong also felt a little unhappy.

"Well, I think she is a vixen. She wears new clothes every time." Zhu Guihua is a typical envy and jealousy.

"After all, I am very young now. Why don't you make two new clothes?" Wang Guorong knew that he had been ashamed of his wife over the years.

"Okay, then I will go to the commune to pull cloth tomorrow." Zhu Guihua beamed happily.

"Okay, go to sleep." Wang Guorong said impatiently.

In the afternoon, Song Qianqian was busy writing a novel, and Ji Mufeng took his son out to inquire about this matter.

In the evening, Song Qianqian steamed steamed buns in the kitchen and fried two vegetables for rice. Ji Mufeng took the child home with a very ugly look on his face.

"Mu Feng, what's wrong with you?" Song Qianqian asked while holding the food.

"Let's wait until after dinner. I'm really sorry, wife." Ji Mufeng felt very useless.

After a quick dinner, the couple gave their son a bath and made milk powder. After the little boy finished drinking, he went to the toilet to sleep.

"Tell me, what happened?" Song Qianqian couldn't help but ask.

"Daughter-in-law, she said outside that you are a vixen who wears new clothes every day to show off." Jimu wanted to beat someone up.

"Ouch, I thought something big had happened. Don't be angry. I'll let her suffer the consequences. It's true that a good person cannot deserve it." Song Qianqian was not angry. She was not easy to be a vixen.

"Okay, I support whatever you do, as long as it doesn't kill anyone." Ji Mufeng was also furious. His wife even helped her make money. It's true that good people don't get rewarded.

Song Qianqian was not in a hurry, she would take action after some time, but now it was too cold to go up the mountain, and she couldn't eat hot tofu in a hurry.

I will not offend anyone unless they offend me; if someone offends me, I will repay him a hundredfold.

This is Song Qianqian's life motto. Of course she won't do it herself, but don't blame her if she is bitten by an animal, and it has nothing to do with her.

Early the next morning, Song Qianqian comforted Ji Mufeng and asked the man to return to the army to cancel his leave. After all, he was fine at home, and she felt more comfortable going to the army.

"Mom, I need to pee." Xiao Hanamaki walked much more steadily, no longer stumbling like before.

"Okay, mommy will boil eggs for you and drink a cup of milk powder to keep you warm." Song Qianqian spoke to her son patiently.

Mother and son have been staying in the room. Song Qianqian is busy translating books. Xiao Huamuan has toys in his hands. It's cold outside and they don't want to go out.

Song Qianqian ate snail and lion noodles for lunch, and prepared shrimp stewed eggs for her son. The little boy didn't have any leftovers. After the meal, he felt sleepy and had to take a nap.

Song Qianqian has to write a novel in the afternoon. No one disturbs her and she writes very fast. This is her work to be completed every day, and she must ensure that the progress is not too delayed.

In the evening, Song Qianqian made roast chicken and stewed bone soup for her son. The aroma of the meat wafted far away.

Zhu Guihua cursed again and said that she was a capitalist. This angered Song Qianqian. The original owner's parents were martyrs, so such words should not be said carelessly.

Song Qianqian took a few deep breaths and waited until Ji Mufeng finished eating before she said these words. The man's eyes turned red.

"Don't be angry. When spring comes, I will go up the mountain with her and look for opportunities to take revenge." Song Qianqian said with a smile.

"Don't do it yourself, we can't lose you." Ji Mufeng said in a low voice.

"Well, don't worry, I won't do it myself."

"Okay, then please pay attention to safety and don't kill anyone."

Chapter 73 The political commissar's daughter-in-law Zhou Lan comes to visit

Song Qianqian comforted the man and worked as soon as he entered the space at night. He finished all the work with his mind. He drank a cup of spiritual spring water to refresh himself and vented a lot of his inner depression.

Early the next morning, Zhou Lan, the political commissar's daughter-in-law, came to find her and pulled her into the main room to whisper.

"Qianqian, did you offend Zhu Guihua?" Zhou Lan asked in a low voice.

"No, she probably said bad things about me because she thought I would make money, and she was jealous." Song Qianqian said with a smile.

"Well, she told me a lot of bad things about you. You should be more careful when I ignore her."

"Okay, thank you sister-in-law for telling me to get you two spicy cabbages." Song Qianqian didn't like to owe favors.

Zhou Lan smiled and took it back to the next door. Song Qianqian hated Zhu Guihua. This woman was really talkative. She had disguised herself so well before that she couldn't be seen to be so disgusting.

In the evening, Zhou Lan brought two cakes, and Song Qianqian accepted them without rejecting them. This was a courtesy!

"Mu Feng, I want to write a letter to Sister Chunmei. Why didn't they come home during the Chinese New Year?" Song Qianqian felt a little worried.

"Okay, I will help you send the letter tomorrow morning. Maybe there is something delayed." Ji Mufeng took his wife to Qin Zhou's house after the New Year. Unfortunately, his family said that neither of them returned to the capital.

"It should be, otherwise it would be impossible not to return to the capital." Song Qianqian also thought the same.

"Daughter-in-law, let's go next door tonight." Ji Mufeng said softly.

Song Qianqian rolled her eyes at him, but she was still carried over by him at night. The two of them tossed around until very late before going to bed. Ji Mufeng only felt that he was very happy, and his wife's figure was indeed the best.

Something did happen to Gao Chunmei. They were planning to return to Beijing a year ago, but they accidentally fell down and almost had a miscarriage. Gao Chunmei was pregnant with a second child, so they stayed in the hospital to protect the fetus and did not return during the New Year. Beijing City.

Winter is turning to spring and the temperature is getting warmer!

Ji Mufeng plowed the ground in the yard, and Song Qianqian planted several vegetables. She didn't take off the plastic film immediately. The higher the temperature, the more water they would need to pour on them, so they would germinate early.

"Mu Feng, I'm going to the back mountain in a few days." Song Qianqian said while looking at the sun.

"Okay, pay attention to safety and go home early." Ji Mufeng did not object.

A few days later, it happened to be Sunday, and Song Qianqian called Zhou Lan and Zhu Guihua to go up the mountain.

"Qianqian, will Zhou Lan also go with us?" Zhu Guihua asked with a straight face.

"That's right, Sister-in-law Zhou Lan and I have already agreed." Song Qianqian replied with a smile.

"Sister-in-law Zhu, don't you welcome me?" Zhou Lan asked deliberately.

"How is that possible? Don't think too much." Zhu Guihua said through gritted teeth.

So, the three of them went to the back mountain together, and Xiao Huamuan was sent to the kindergarten, where an aunt helped to watch over her. Song Qianqian was only going there for half a day anyway, and she would pick him up before dinner.

The three of them climbed halfway up the mountain together. Song Qianqian explained on the way and indeed taught Zhu Guihua how to recognize medicinal materials. Zhou Lan followed suit curiously.

Song Qianqian took Zhou Lan to relieve herself. Zhu Guihua encountered a wild boar while digging for medicinal materials. She yelled for help but was jumped by the wild boar. She fell and was not seriously injured.

The wild boar ran away when it heard the pig's cry. This time, evil was indeed punished. Before Song Qianqian had time to take action, Zhu Guihua had already suffered retribution.

The two of them ran over after going to the toilet. Song Qianqian helped her give her first aid. Fortunately, the aorta was not injured. She picked some herbs and applied it to stop the bleeding.

However, they couldn't carry Zhu Osmanthus on their backs, so they had to let Zhou Lan go back and call for someone. Song Qianqian sat next to her and waited, with no smile on her face but happiness in her heart.

"Qianqian, it hurts so much!" Zhu Guihua also shed a few tears.

"Sister-in-law, wait until someone carries you down the mountain before you go to the hospital to clean the wound, otherwise it will be easy to get infected. The wild boar is not very clean, so you can rest assured after disinfecting it." Song Qianqian kindly reminded.

"Okay, thank you Qianqian." Zhu Guihua said her thanks sheepishly.

"It doesn't matter, we are neighbors and should help each other." Song Qianqian said with a smile.

Not long after, Zhou Lan called the little guard guard to carry Zhu Guihua down the mountain to the hospital.

This scene was seen by the military wives, and then there were many rumors. Zhu Guihua was carried by other men, and her body was no longer clean. Anyway, the rumors were very ugly.

In the 1970s, women were not allowed to touch men, and even if they were rescued, it would be useless. When Wang Guorong found out later, he slapped Zhu Guihua.

Zhu Guihua never smiled again. Even after she recovered from her injury, she stopped going to the back mountain. She completely hated Wang Guorong.

This time, Zhu Guihua did not bear any grudge against Song Qianqian. After all, she helped stop the bleeding, but her man beat her. Then she began to hide her private money and stopped giving everything to the family.

"Daughter-in-law, I heard from the team leader that his sister-in-law ignored him." Jimu Feng asked gossiping.

"Well, I would have divorced her directly and been slapped even after being injured. She went to the mountains to dig for medicinal materials, not to steal men. Your leader is really incompetent." Song Qianqian looked down on Wang Guorong.

"Well, it's indeed the leader's fault this time. Are you unhappy that you didn't take action?" Jimu Feng asked with a smile.

"No, actually I didn't want to take action later. After all, I brought Zhou Lan with me this time, but I didn't expect the wild boar to help me get revenge." Song Qianqian also found it incredible.

"Don't think about it, this is probably karma." After Jimu Feng finished speaking, he hugged his son and kissed him a few times.

"Go and wash your hands and have dinner. The braised fish will be cooked tonight." Song Qianqian changed her tricks every day.

Xiao Huamuan ate a lot of fish, and the family of three went out for a walk. When they passed by next door, they saw Wang Guorong washing rice for dinner.

It seems that Zhu Guihua is completely ruined, but Wang Guorong deserves it. Domestic violence men are not good people. Of course, the same is true for Zhu Guihua. The husband and wife are the same thing.

Along the way, she met many people going out for a walk, and some people gossiped behind their backs. Song Qianqian didn't take it to heart. People live for themselves, so there is no need to care about those gossips.

When I came back, I happened to meet Zhou Lan and Jiang Yuan. Their relationship was quite good. The couple often went out for walks.

Early the next morning, Song Qianqian rode out to the commune, went to the post office to send the package, and happened to get two remittance slips.

Ji Mufeng came to pick up the last remittance. This time Song Qianqian came to send novels and books. The two remittance slips should have just arrived.

The amount of one of them exceeded 13,000, because now there are two best-selling novels, both full-length novels with more than 20 copies, so Song Qianqian's income is very considerable.

The other one was still over two hundred, and Song Qianqian didn't mind it. If she wrote novels, it would be more than that, but translating books is making a contribution. The meanings of the two are different.

Besides, this amount of money is enough for her to spend, so there is no need to add icing on the cake. It will continue to grow in the future. Song Qianqian has enough supplies. In fact, she can lie down, but there is no point in living like that.

After leaving the post office, Song Qianqian put the money into the space, and then went to the commune to buy some things. Her son was still sleeping in the space. After buying the things, she went home immediately and spent all the tickets in her hand. She couldn't waste them if they expired.

Chapter 74 Zhu Osmanthus digs medicinal materials to save private money

Song Qianqian bought some things, secretly filled the backpack, and tied it to the back seat of the bicycle to go home.

At the gate of the family home, I saw Zhu Guihua going to the back mountain. In fact, her injury was not serious, otherwise she would not have been able to stop the bleeding. The fall was a coincidence, and it really saved her life.

However, her wound should not be fully healed yet, so why would she go to the back mountain to dig for medicinal materials?

Song Qianqian didn't think too much. When she returned home, she closed the door and entered the space. She took her son out of the space to wash up.

"Baby, do you want eggs or porridge?" Song Qianqian asked with a smile.

"Mom, I want to drink sweet porridge." Xiao Hanamaki's voice was very soft and cute.

So, Song Qianqian cooked pumpkin and glutinous rice porridge, and the little guy's belly was chubby after eating it.

After cleaning up, Song Qianqian started translating books, and Xiao Huamuan was playing with toys, and they were living harmoniously without disturbing each other.

At twelve o'clock, Song Qianqian steamed egg custard. This was lunch for her son, and she stocked up on food. The spicy hot pot was really delicious.

She decided that from now on she would eat the food she had stored up at noon, and it would be much easier to cook at night, which would save a lot of time.

In the afternoon, Zhu Guihua returned home. When she came back, she sorted out the medicinal materials and brushed her shoes after finishing them.

In the evening, Zhu Guihua hid the medicinal materials. She wanted to make money but did not take it out. She also wanted to save some private money. It seemed that the couple was separated.

Zhu Guihua cannot really be blamed for this matter. Wang Guorong beat her because she wanted to save face. After all, she has been with him for so many years. She has always lived a hard life without enjoying happiness. If it had been anyone else, she would have had a falling out. .

However, Zhu Guihua resisted making noises and never wanted to interfere with housework. Even when cooking, she only cooked her own food. If Wang Guorong wanted to eat, he could either cook it himself or go directly to the canteen.

If a woman becomes ruthless, she will really have nothing to do with a man!

Now that Zhu Guihua can make money on her own, she doesn't need to look at men, so she wants to hide her private money, probably because she thinks men are unreliable.

"Mom, I need to pee." Xiao Hanamaki just woke up.

"Here you go, my little baby." Song Qianqian carried him out of bed, and he walked to the toilet by himself, sitting on the spittoon to defecate.

Song Qianqian went to prepare warm water and waited for him to wash his butt after going to the toilet. This would make the child feel much more comfortable.

In the evening, Ji Mufeng had chicken soup to drink when he got home. He felt that he was the winner in life.

"Mu Feng, let me tell you something about Zhu Guihua." Song Qianqian explained the matter.

"Daughter-in-law, we don't care about other people's private affairs, as long as we live well." Ji Mufeng did not expect that things would develop like this, but he would not tell the group leader about it.

"Mom, eat meat." Xiao Huajuan handed the chicken drumstick to Song Qianqian.

"Baby, you are so considerate, even better than your dad." Song Qianqian said deliberately.

"Daughter-in-law, I've taken care of all your hygiene today." Ji Mufeng could only find a way to make up for it.

"Okay, my man is so considerate, I will leave the housework to you." Song Qianqian said slyly.

Ji Mufeng knew that he had been fooled, so instead of being angry, he was very happy. He was also happy that he could share the burden with his wife.

"By the way, I went to the post office today and got the remittance slip. I will plan the time to go to the post office to get it in the future." Song Qianqian didn't want to be famous anymore.

"Well, my wife is thoughtful. How much did you get today?" Jimu Feng asked curiously.

"More than thirteen thousand, how about it? It's awesome." Song Qianqian said proudly.

"Daughter-in-law, all the housework will be mine from now on, all you have to do is cook." Jimu Feng was so arrogant.

"Okay, then it's settled." Song Qianqian hates cleaning, but she quite likes cooking.

Ji Mufeng thinks his wife is very capable, but he has no inferiority complex. After all, he is a soldier with a good mentality. He will work hard to climb higher in the future so that others will not dare to gossip.

Zhu Guihua had already had dinner, took a shower and went back to her room to sleep, ignoring Wang Guorong at all.

"Daughter-in-law, how can you forgive me?" Wang Guorong had no choice but to give in, but he was still very unhappy in his heart.

"You're right, you don't need to apologize to me." After Zhu Guihua finished speaking, she cleaned the wound and applied the medicine, and then went to bed after it dried.

Wang Guorong was so angry that he ignored her. After all, he was a group leader now, and his allowance was not small. He just had to send it back to his hometown, and the remaining money was only enough for them to eat.

If Zhu Guihua didn't dig up the medicinal materials, then life would go back to the past. Wang Guorong's mentality suddenly became very bad, and he even cursed his parents in his heart, and even hated Zhu Guihua.

Zhu Guihua knew Wang Guorong very well. This man was actually very selfish and had no way to support his parents, otherwise he would not have sent money.

He was obsessed with saving face in his hometown. In fact, he should not bear the responsibility alone. After all, he had several brothers, but he wanted to bear all the face. He almost got beaten by him when he wanted to object.

It's really not worth all these years. He has to think more about himself in the future. He doesn't dare to mention divorce anyway, at least in the next few years. He wants to save more money for retirement.

If a man does not serve himself, he will be punished by heaven and earth!

If a man is reliable, a sow will climb a tree.

Song Qianqian was giving her son a bath at this time, then playing with her son while eating melon seeds, and eating some snacks to reward herself.

"Daughter-in-law, what are you eating?" Ji Mufeng suddenly asked.

"Oh, I'm eating snacks, do you want to try them?" Song Qianqian asked, holding pickled pepper chicken feet.

"Okay, where do these snacks come from?" Jimu Feng then asked.

"I'll tell you later, be careful that walls have ears." Song Qianqian said in a low voice.

At night, Song Qianqian took Ji Mufeng into the space and confessed all her secrets to him.

"Mu Feng, are you afraid of me?" Song Qianqian asked with a smile.

"No, it doesn't matter who you are, you will always be my wife." After saying that, she hugged Song Qianqian and kissed her again and again.

Then, he wandered around in the space, and Song Qianqian stewed the bird's nest regardless of him.

Bringing him into the space was carefully thought out, and not telling him for the past few years was considered a test.

Ji Mufeng looked at everything in front of him, feeling very afraid that he would lose his wife, so he pretended to be calm and walked around outside.

"Mu Feng, drink a bowl of bird's nest to moisten your lungs. You can come in at any time and take your time shopping then." Song Qianqian said with a smile.

"Daughter-in-law, you're not going back, are you?" Ji Mufeng couldn't help but ask.

"No, don't worry, I won't leave." Song Qianqian promised.

"That's great, wuwuwu, I really can't live without you." Jimu Feng cried like a child.

It turns out that men also have a weak side. They usually look tall and upright, but now they are crying with tears in their eyes.

Early the next morning, Ji Mufeng went to the army. Song Qianqian was writing a novel, and Xiao Huajuan was also reading. There were many patterns in the children's books in the space. The child liked colors very much, so he was fascinated by them.

Song Qianqian made him milk powder in the middle, and the little guy drank it in one gulp. Now his appetite is getting bigger and bigger, and he will be able to eat normally in the near future. This way she can save a lot of effort, and just cook the rice softer.

Chapter 75 Ji Mufeng goes on a mission

A few days later, Ji Mufeng was going on a mission. This time there were more than a dozen people going, but the distance was quite far. The specific address was not disclosed, so he couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"There are some medicines in here, and this is spiritual spring water. You have to be careful outside. Don't be close to your comrades. There are many spies in this era." Song Qianqian said worriedly.

"Okay, I will listen to my wife." Ji Mufeng knew that Song Qianqian was doing it for her own good.

Song Qianqian gave him a lot of dried meat and watched the man turn away. When he could no longer see the man, she hugged her son and closed the door with red eyes.

She doesn't plan to go out these days. The vegetables planted in the yard have sprouted, and after watering, the mother and son enter the space.

It's a pity not to sell so much food. She plans to go to the city in a few days. She will go to the family home to sell some food. After all, there is a food shortage everywhere in this era.

She didn't dare to go to the black market again, and she was afraid of being cheated by the other party, but the family home could try it. As long as she sold the food, it would be considered a meritorious deed.

After making up her mind, Song Qianqian would hurry up and work. Xiao Huamuan was stacking blocks on the carpet. Now he could go to the toilet by himself. He was very comfortable wearing crotchless pants.

"Mom, I'm hungry." It's time for the little guy to drink milk.

"Wait a moment, it will be ready soon." Song Qianqian poured the boiling water in advance and let it dry, and the brewing process was very fast.

Ji Mufeng and the others were rushing to the train station. He couldn't bear to leave his wife and children in his heart, but he had no choice but to do so. This was a soldier's duty.

They are going to the northwest this time. They heard that there is a shortage of water resources, poor conditions and insufficient food, and it is also windy and sandy and life is difficult.

The mission this time is to support. There is an armed force on the border. They have to find a way to eliminate it. The other party has already killed many people, so they can just shoot them on the spot.

"Deputy Battalion Commander Ji, why did the regiment commander ask you to lead the team?" This man obviously knew that this mission was very dangerous.

"Maybe he wants me to get promoted. After all, I can only be promoted if I make great achievements." Ji Mufeng said with a half-smile.

In fact, this time Wang Guorong did it on purpose. He wanted Ji Mufeng to never return, so that he could feel balanced in his heart.

Ji Mufeng had already guessed this, but he was quite yearning for it. He had been drinking spiritual spring water recently. His skills were better than before, and his strength had also increased a lot. It could really strengthen his body.

A few days later, Song Qianqian took her son to play in the city, fed him and put him to sleep and put him into the space.

Song Qianqian found a deserted place to change her clothes, used cosmetics on her face to transform into a married woman, took out a backpack and filled it with rice and flour, five kilograms of brown sugar and twenty kilograms of pork belly.

Song Qianqian went directly to the courtyard of the steel factory and sat on the flower bed at the door waiting for the ladies.

"Little wife, who are you waiting for here?" an aunt asked, looking at the basket on her back.

"Hello, aunt! I'm here to see my uncle, but unfortunately he's not in the factory. He said he was on a business trip." After saying that, he deliberately exposed the pork belly and brown sugar.

"Niece, come to my house for a drink of water. Your uncle has been waiting for you for several days. I've been hanging out every day." The aunt is a good person. She often goes to the black market. The family is full of workers, so she really doesn't need this little money.

"Okay, aunt." Song Qianqian climbed up the pole.

The aunt greeted the doorman and took Song Qianqian back home, and the two soon started trading.

The prices are the same as those on the black market. Song Qianqian only wants money but no tickets, and the aunt eats everything.

"My dear daughter-in-law, do you still have such goods?" There are many relatives in the aunt's family. They all have money but cannot buy such good things.

"There are a lot of them. I'm just an errand boy. I'll send you as much as you want. My relatives are out here." Song Qianqian saw that this lady was pretty good, and she wanted to make a long-term deal with her.

The two discussed the necessary supplies, and Song Qianqian walked out of the family courtyard and found a remote corner to enter the space.

After preparing the supplies, she took out a cart, filled it with food and went directly to the family courtyard. The guard saw that she did not stop her, because the aunt's son was the factory director.

This transaction was completed very smoothly. To the outside world, they were said to be relatives in the countryside. It was normal in this era to visit relatives. If you have a good relationship, you would send food and vegetables, so it would be no problem even if you saw him.

Song Qianqian took the money and took it into the space. The transaction just now was several hundred, and then went to the next family home. The same operation made a lot of money. The key was to sell a lot of food.

Xiao Huajuan was drinking milk powder in the space. Song Qianqian had just made it for him. After drinking it, he went to pee by himself and started to play with the building blocks.

Song Qianqian went into the space for lunch at noon, and she was able to accompany him for a while. The braised chicken and rice she ate was really delicious. After eating, she took a rest with her son and made him stewed meat and egg custard.

"Mom, eat meat." The little guy's nose is really good.

"Okay, let's eat some more rice so that we can be full." Song Qianqian fed her son, coaxed him to sleep, left the space, and went to the family courtyard to continue trading.

Song Qianqian drank Lingquan water when she was tired. She was busy all afternoon. The food was so good that no one would refuse it. Now there is a food shortage all over the country, and even the black market does not have much food.

That's why Song Qianqian came out to sell grain. She didn't have any problem if she didn't lack money, but maybe because of her conscience, she decided to sell some grain and take other supplies with her.

Song Qianqian is not a holy mother, so it is unrealistic to give her away, unless the army can give some away, and there are some lonely elderly people.

She stayed in the city for a week, delivering some food to the families of the martyrs. These people all had a hard time living, and it was very difficult for the family to have no breadwinner.

After making a lot of money in one week, Song Qianqian took her son back to the hospital. The little boy was very excited about having space. He drank the spiritual spring water and felt very good.

"Mom, I want to eat meat." Xiao Huamuan spoke more fluently now.

"Okay, mom has stewed tomato beef brisket, and you can eat it after a while." Song Qianqian did it on purpose.

On the first day she came back, she ate beef stew so that Zhu Guihua could smell the aroma of the meat and couldn't eat it. She wouldn't make it easy for the couple.

This Wang Guorong is not a good person. She has to find a way to pull him down. This time Ji Mufeng will go on a mission. He must be the one who caused the evil villain.

Zhu Guihua couldn't stand it anymore and ran to the back mountain. Song Qianqian felt it and smiled. These two people were not good people. It was not that the family refused to enter the house.

In the next few days, Song Qianqian has been working hard to make up for the novel, and then continue to translate foreign books.

In the northwest, Ji Mufeng led a dozen people to the border. It took two days to find the armed force. They did not take action immediately but lurked.

Ji Mufeng is no longer a fool now. He wants to take these comrades back. Even if they are injured, it is better than sacrifice.

Two days later, they made a battle plan and killed many people by surprise. Ji Mufeng shot one by one, and all of them were headshots.

Of course, the other party still ran away with some people. Ji Mufeng and the others were not in a hurry and seized the other party's guns and ammunition, as well as their food.

Chapter 76 Ji Mufeng is promoted again for his meritorious service

They moved to another place to ambush for two more days. Ji Mufeng chose the only way to pass, waiting for the opportunity to make a sneak attack again. There was no need to hold anything back with this group of people, and he just used his killing move without sparing anyone.

Ji Mufeng shot everyone for the second time. All their comrades were fine. The worst thing was that his arm was injured. In the end, he went to the hospital to take out the bullet, bought train tickets and went back together.

"Deputy Battalion Commander Ji, you are really awesome." Comrade A said with a smile.

"You can be promoted to battalion commander when you go back. Everyone will be fine this time. It all depends on your command." Comrade B continued.

"We bet that the team leader will definitely not let me be promoted." Ji Mufeng didn't know what was going on, and this thought came to his mind.

So, more than a dozen of them made a bet together. Ji Mufeng was sure that he could win this time, and Wang Guorong would definitely try to stop him.

Take the train back to the army to report on the situation. All the soldiers who went this time were promoted, except Ji Mufeng, who was also the deputy battalion commander. The excuse was that he had just been promoted last year.

Ji Mufeng won the bet. Everyone was talking about the group leader behind his back, and it turned out that the group leader had selfish motives. This was clearly aimed at Ji Mufeng. Without him, there would be no way to win.

Yes, Wang Guorong was targeting Ji Mufeng, but he didn't expect many people to be dissatisfied.

Someone even reported this matter to the higher authorities, that is, the soldier who was shot. If it weren't for Ji Mufeng, he would have died long ago, so he wrote a report and stabbed him.

In the end, despite Wang Guorong's repeated excuses, Ji Mufeng was promoted to battalion commander. After all, he had made great achievements this time.

They also transferred Wang Guorong directly and asked him to go to the northwest to eat wind and sand, and Zhu Guihua would also go with him.

"Daughter-in-law, your man is so powerful this time." Ji Mufeng hugged Song Qianqian and kissed her again and again.

"It's amazing. I even said I would get them away, and you have already settled the matter." Song Qianqian really didn't like Wang Guorong and Zhu Guihua.

In fact, although Wang Guorong was still the group leader, he later went to the Northwest. It was impossible to start over from scratch. After all, the people there were not familiar with the place, and there was still a gap between the couple. Life in the future would not be easy.

A few days later, Song Qianqian went to the commune post office to send parcels, novels and translated books. She took out her meat stamps and bought some ribs and went back. When she arrived late, the fat meat had already been robbed.

She took out five kilograms of fat meat from the space and planned to go back and boil some lard. The oil residue was particularly fragrant when used to make dumplings. The vegetables were also taken from the space.

Riding her bicycle home, she happened to see the people moving next door. Song Qianqian closed the courtyard door with a smile and woke her son up for breakfast.

"Mom, I want to eat boiled eggs." Xiao Hanamaki said while touching his belly.

"Okay, no problem." Song Qianqian boiled five eggs. She also needed to supplement some nutrition.

She also made a cup of milk powder for her son. The little guy ate quite deliciously. Her son was particularly cute and chubby.

The annoying neighbor is about to leave, Song Qianqian is in a very good mood, Ji Mufeng is doing well in the army, and the new regiment leader is very upright.

Three days later, a new neighbor moved next door. Zhou Lan came to find Song Qianqian, and they went to see the neighbor together.

"Hello! I am Wu Mei, the newly moved military wife, and my man is the regiment leader Cai Guodong." The middle-aged woman is very amiable.

"Hello, sister-in-law, my name is Zhou Lan, and my man is political commissar Jiang Yuan."

"Hello, sister-in-law, my name is Song Qianqian, and my man is the battalion commander Ji Mufeng."

"I can't invite you because I'm moving today. I'll invite you over for dinner when I'm done." Wu Mei's face was much better than Zhu Guihua's.

"Sister-in-law, we are here to help and bring you some vegetables." After Song Qianqian finished speaking, she handed over the vegetables she grew at home.

Zhou Lan sent pastries, Wu Mei accepted them all, but did not let them clean them up, and returned the bacon and sausages.

Song Qianqian and Zhou Lan had no choice but to leave. Anyway, if they had the chance to make friends in the future, they would get along with them after Wu Mei was done with her work.

Song Qianqian was translating books at home, and Xiao Huajuan was counting ants in the yard. After lunch, she cooked the pig's guts, and in the evening the two families next door gave some away.

In the afternoon, the smell of braised pork wafted far away, and the military wife nearby was muttering again. Song Qianqian pretended not to hear it. She had the mental power to know everything.

In the evening, Song Qianqian cut the pig meat into pieces. When Ji Mufeng came back and smelled the aroma, he was sent by his wife to deliver braised meat. The regiment leader and political commissar were very happy, and the two sisters-in-law also laughed heartily.

"Daughter-in-law, let's have a drink tonight." Ji Mufeng said in an awkward tone.

"Okay, I'll have a drink with you." Song Qianqian took out a bottle of wine.

Xiao Huamuan was eating pig intestines, which were cooked very well and tasted delicious. Song Qianqian did not dare to give him more food for fear that he would have diarrhea and discomfort.

Song Qianqian cooked noodles for him, and he ate the noodles very delicious. The little guy had such a good appetite that he even asked her for more after finishing a small bowl.

"Son, if you eat too much at night, you will feel uncomfortable." Song Qianqian didn't want him to overeat.

"Okay, I listen to mom." The little guy said, touching his round belly.

Ji Mufeng didn't talk, drank, and ate meat. He was really in heaven these days. Her wife was a great treasure and she would be loved for the rest of her life.

Two days later, Wu Mei was preparing to entertain guests at home, and Zhou Lan and Song Qianqian went to help. She was very happy that she did not refuse this time, and even learned how to make braised meat from Song Qianqian.

The regimental leader invited a lot of people, and he invited three tables and they were all full. It would definitely be very lively with so many people, including officers and some family members.

"I am not the leader of your group tonight. Let's eat well and drink well, but please don't drink too much." Cai Guodong, the group leader, said while holding up his wine glass.

"Everyone, a toast to the leader!" Political Commissar Jiang Yuan stood up and said.

So, everyone stood up and had a drink. The next step was to see who was faster. These soldiers ate very quickly.

Song Qianqian didn't eat much. She and Zhou Lan were chatting together, and Wu Mei also joined in the chat.

Everyone else thought they were fools, gossiping and gossiping even if they had meat.

Ji Mufeng had a good time drinking. They were all good brothers. Although some people were jealous of his rapid promotion, after all, he paid for it with his life.

This meal lasted for more than two hours. After dinner, the women helped wash the dishes. At ten o'clock, the men cleaned up. The soldiers did a good job in housekeeping.

"Daughter-in-law, you must be very tired today." Ji Mufeng returned home and followed Song Qianqian into the space.

"Fortunately, I drank the spiritual spring water." Song Qianqian felt that today was very lively.

Xiao Huamuan had already fallen asleep. Song Qianqian didn't let him go next door. There were too many people for fear of him bumping into each other, so she gave him beef porridge for dinner.

After taking a bath, the couple slept in the space. Ji Mufeng pestered his wife and couldn't stop drinking.

"Baby, you are so beautiful!" Ji Mufeng said lovingly.

"Hurry up, I'm sleepy." Song Qianqian was really tired.

A night of spring breeze!

Early the next morning, Ji Mufeng went to the army after breakfast. He met the regiment leader and political commissar at the door, and the three of them walked to the army together.

Cai Guodong is upright and easy to get along with. Jiang Yuan and Ji Mufeng are very happy. They like this group leader and others also admire him very much.

Chapter 77 Song Qianqian makes plans to raise pigs

"Hey, it's not easy to eat meat now. Even if you had a ticket last year, you couldn't buy meat." Cai Guodong said with a sigh.

"Captain, there is always a way to solve it." Jiang Yuan said aloud.

"Nothing is difficult in the world, as long as there are people who are willing." Ji Mufeng also wanted his comrades to eat meat.

In the evening, when Ji Mufeng was having dinner, he told Song Qianqian about this matter and complained that there was not enough food.

"Mu Feng, why don't we raise pigs in the army? There is land everywhere in the family's courtyard, why don't we plant some corn?" Song Qianqian asked curiously.

"I heard that I raised pigs before, but then they all died for some reason, so the pig pen is empty now. I also planted some corn before, but it was picked before it was mature." Jimu Feng said while eating.

"Oh, that's it. It can be planted in the army, and the soldiers won't steal it."

"Don't talk nonsense. How can a soldier steal something?"

"I know how to raise pigs and can provide a plan for raising pigs. Do you want to give it a try?"

"Really? I'll go find the group leader later. Wife, please wait for my news."

After Ji Mufeng had dinner, he went next door to find the group leader. The two talked for a while and then went to the political commissar to discuss it.

In the end, we decided to raise pigs and find vacant land to grow corn. Anyway, there was a lot of labor and everyone had plenty of energy.

At night, Song Qianqian took her father and son into the space, took out the pig-raising books to Ji Mufeng, and asked him to copy down the key notes.

Early the next morning, Ji Mufeng took the troops and spent three days cleaning the pig pen, disinfecting and sterilizing it.

The piglets and corn kernels were provided by Song Qianqian, and she also took out more than thirty bags of wheat bran that could be used to raise pigs. Ji Mufeng drove a large truck to take his wife around, and had lunch at a state-owned restaurant outside before returning to the army.

Of course, the army gave money this time. Song Qianqian gave chickens and ducks, and built a shed to raise them so they could eat meat. In this era, men also raised chickens, and many of them came from rural areas.

"Daughter-in-law, let me thank you for everyone." Ji Mufeng hugged Song Qianqian and said.

"I have the ability, so it's okay to help, but it's a pity that I can't give it away for free." Song Qianqian didn't want to accept money.

"No, you have to accept the money." Ji Mufeng insisted.

"Well, you can actually grow sweet potatoes and potatoes, and the leaves of sweet potatoes can be eaten by pigs." After Song Qianqian finished speaking, she took out a few more bags of sweet potatoes and potatoes.

Ji Mufeng went to the army to drive, took everything to the army, reclaimed the land and started planting.

Song Qianqian took care of Xiao Huajuan at home and was busy writing novels and translating books every day. She lived a fulfilling life and was in a good mood. It was great not to have annoying neighbors.

In the army, many soldiers are busy reclaiming wasteland, and there are two people who are responsible for raising piglets.

For a time, everyone was very busy. After training, they would consciously come to farm. These are the soldiers' rations. If they want to eat enough, they have to work hard.

The seeds given by Song Qianqian are all good things, and the yield will definitely be very high when planted. Maybe everyone will be shocked by the time.

A few days later, Song Qianqian took her son to the city, prepared all the things to sell, and also went to several family homes.

This time the transaction was fast and direct, and there was no need to say any nonsense at all, so Song Qianqian left after selling and returned to the family home in the evening.

"Daughter-in-law, where have you been?" Ji Mufeng returned home a step ahead of her.

"Mu Feng, I went to the market to sell things. It was a pity to leave the food there, so I went to the family home." Song Qianqian said while holding her son.

"Hey, you should be more careful next time. If you don't come back in time, stay at home." Ji Mufeng knew that he couldn't control her, but he had to pay attention to safety.

"Okay, I'll be careful." After saying that, he took out the food he had stored before and started eating.

It was a happy evening. Song Qianqian also brought out some cooked dishes. The couple ate meat and drank drinks. Xiao Huamuan ate the tender beef, which was delicious.

Time flies, and it is already the end of June. The weather is getting hotter and hotter. Neither mother nor son go out because the sun is too hot outside.

Song Qianqian goes to the city every once in a while. In a few days, she goes to the post office to collect the dividends from the novel. She also goes to the city to stay one night before they come back, so they can go home and see their family.

Li Qiang sent him his rent, and Song Qianqian sent him some dried meat. When Ji Mufeng was free, he would take him to meet him and take a look at his house. She hadn't been back home for several years.

A few days later, Song Qianqian took her son to the post office early in the morning and mailed the translated books and novels.

The remittance slip arrived yesterday evening, and this time the amount was 15,000. Song Qianqian got the money and put it in her room. She took her son to the city and went home first. She gave the small flower roll to Mrs. Lin to take.

"Sister-in-law Lin, here are the milk powder and the bottle. Let's make custard for him in the afternoon. I have something to go out and will be back in the evening at the latest." Song Qianqian said to Sister-in-law Lin.

"Okay, Qianqian, go and do your work and leave the child to me." Mrs. Lin took the little flower scroll and said.

"Son, be good and obedient at home. Mom will be back in the evening." After saying that, he left a few toys and left Ji's house.

"Xiao Huamuan, are you hungry now?" Mrs. Lin asked with a smile.

"I'm not hungry, I just want to pee." The little guy said with a blush.

Mrs. Lin smiled and took him to the bathroom, and soon the two of them became familiar with each other. The little guy was so good that he didn't cry or make trouble.

Song Qianqian found a place to change her makeup and went to the family home to conduct transactions. Everyone was acquaintances and they were quick, so they just weighed the money and left.

In addition to grain, Song Qianqian also sells milk powder, brown sugar, white sugar, pork, beef, chicken, duck and goose, various large fish, common fruits and honey.

In the evening, Song Qianqian changed back to her original clothes and returned to Ji's house to take out some dried meat, sausages, bacon, red dates, white fungus and lotus seeds to eat.

"Grandpa, Dad, we are staying at home tonight. Don't be reluctant to eat these things. I will bring them back next time." Song Qianqian said with a smile.

"Okay, how is Mu Feng lately?" Mr. Ji asked while holding Hanamuan.

"It's good. He is now the battalion commander and was promoted just before." Song Qianqian will be busy for a long time tomorrow morning.

"That's good. You guys can go back in the afternoon. Be careful on the way." Ji Fenghua hugged Xiao Huajuan and kissed her several times.

"Okay, let's go back tomorrow afternoon. I have to go out for half a day in the morning. Please help Mrs. Lin take care of the children." Song Qianqian said to Mrs. Lin with a smile.

"You're welcome, Xiao Huamuan is very well-behaved. This child is really easy to take care of." Aunt Lin also liked it very much.

To be honest, Mr. Ji and his father are very easy to get along with. The house is very quiet without a hostess. Song Qianqian is really very satisfied with this.

The next morning, Song Qianqian went out and worked for a long time. She didn't return to Ji's house until noon, and left after eating and resting for two hours.

Back at the family home, Song Qianqian happened to meet Wu Mei and took her son to play at her house, sitting together and chatting about some gossip.

"Qianqian, wait until winter and you teach me how to grow vegetables." Wu Mei is a very gentle person.

"Okay, sister-in-law, no problem." Song Qianqian agreed happily.

Chapter 78 Self-sufficiency and adequate food and clothing

In the yard, Wu Mei has plowed the soil and planted vegetables, and the wooden shed has not been removed and the film has been rolled up. Zhu Guihua and his wife went to the northwest and had no way to take it with them, so they had to stay.

The mother and son sat for a while longer, and Song Qianqian took her son home and cooked a large table of delicious food to celebrate the best-selling of her novel.

"Daughter-in-law, is there any happy event in our family?" Ji Mufeng came home in the evening and asked when he saw the dishes on the table.

"Well, I got another fifteen thousand bonus." Song Qianqian said with a smile.

"Mom, you are awesome!" Xiao Hanamaki suddenly praised.

"Oh, my baby can praise others." Song Qianqian beamed.

"Son, when you grow up, we will protect your mother together." Ji Mufeng said shamelessly.

"Okay, let's protect mom together." Xiao Huamuan kept it in mind.

A family of three eating delicious dinner feels sweeter than making more money. This is probably the happiest life.

A few days later, people were often plowing the land in the family's courtyard, and many military wives were clearing up wasteland to plant corn. They all learned what they learned from the army.

These military wives were told by their men that they all came from rural areas and felt it was a pity.

Even if someone comes to steal the corn in the future, they still decide to plant all the land. Song Qianqian comes up with the idea to put up fences and give each high-rise household a piece of land so that they can grow vegetables in winter.

This matter quickly attracted attention. The political commissar asked the logistics department to allocate the land. Everyone actively participated. It was very difficult to have no vegetables in winter. I had enough cabbage and radishes.

Song Qianqian translated books at home, made some food during her breaks, kept her son fat and fat, and used some meat to improve the food. Chicken, duck, and fish were eaten every day, but she often stewed them in the space and shared them with her family.

Be careful that Wannian Chuan cannot stew meat every day. Even if the family is not short of money, each family has limited meat tickets, which will still arouse suspicion.

Therefore, Song Qianqian still needs to be cautious. Since Zhu Guihua and the others left, they have not stewed braised pork frequently, and many dishes are prepared in the space.

In the family courtyard, everyone is busy plowing the land to grow vegetables, and some people go to the back hill to cut down some trees. They will also build a shed to grow vegetables in winter, so they will just buy some film then.

"We also have vegetables to eat in winter, so we don't have to eat sauerkraut and radishes every day." Military Wife A said with a smile.

"Well, I heard that the shed is very warm in winter. I won't get cold if I stay in it during the day." Military Wife B continued.

"I still have an old coal stove at home. I will put it in it to keep warm when the time comes. It will heat up hot water and make tea for us to drink." Military Wife C loves to join in the fun.

Anyway, now that everyone is self-sufficient, using the open space in the family courtyard can really save a lot of money, including the money for food at home.

We don't have time to get together, so there will be significantly fewer disputes. Only by doing it ourselves can we have enough food and clothing. Working people are the most glorious!

In the evening, Ji Mufeng went home for dinner. His face was not very good, and Song Qianqian looked at him doubtfully.

"Mu Feng, what's wrong with you?" Song Qianqian asked curiously.

"Daughter-in-law, the regiment leader and political commissar asked me to find a way to find a way for you. They want to raise fish to improve their food." Ji Mufeng felt that it would bring a lot of trouble to Song Qianqian.

"It's okay. I'll give you a few books after dinner. You can copy some more precautions. Fish farming is actually not that difficult." Song Qianqian comforted her.

After dinner, the family of three entered the space. Song Qianqian took out a few books, Ji Mufeng quickly went to copy them, and Xiao Huajuan went to take a bath and go to bed.

After Xiao Huajuan fell asleep, Song Qianqian also went to write a novel. The couple did not disturb each other and stayed with each other for the rest of their lives.

This state is also very beautiful. Husband and wife cannot stick together all the time. No matter how close they are, they need space, so a little separation is better than a new marriage.

Early the next morning, Ji Mufeng went to find the regiment leader and political commissar, took out the notes he copied last night, and finally solved the matter.

"Captain, let me just say that his wife is not simple." Jiang Yuan said while looking at the precautions.

"Xiao Jiang, you really have a sharp eye. I'll leave this matter to you." After Cai Guodong said that, he stood up and laughed. He really can't underestimate anyone.

Two days later, the army began to dig fish ponds. There is an advantage in having more people. Two large fish ponds were dug quickly. The fish ponds were quickly put to use and some fish that were often eaten were raised.

Song Qianqian knew their plan, but she was willing to do it for Brother Bing. Only by eating better would they have strength, and by being in good health would they be safer when going on missions.

In the family courtyard, each family has its own private area, so naturally no one will steal anything. Otherwise, if someone catches it, it will be very miserable, and the man will even be demoted.

From then on, the family courtyard became much quieter. Everyone was busy with other things and naturally had no time to gossip. There were far fewer rumors and gossips.

Song Qianqian occasionally takes her son out. They go to the back mountain to collect some firewood, and bring back wild vegetables to make dumplings. Their simple life is also full of joy.

"Qianqian, let's go to the commune tomorrow." Zhou Lan is free during the holiday tomorrow. His children are not in the army and live in the city with their parents-in-law.

"Okay, let's ask Sister-in-law Wu to go with us." Song Qianqian felt that it was more lively when there were more people.

The two went to Wu Mei to talk about the matter. She had nothing to do at home anyway, so they agreed to set off tomorrow morning and they would ride bicycles together.

The next morning, Wu Mei took Song Qianqian and Xiao Huajuan, and Zhou Lan had a bicycle of her own.

After riding to the commune, they first went to the supply and marketing cooperative, where many people were queuing up to buy things.

Song Qianqian went to buy toys with her son in her arms. Zhou Lan and Wu Mei had to queue up to buy meat. It was really lively, just like going to a market. This commune is actually quite big, so the supply and marketing cooperative area is also very large.

The supply and marketing cooperative in the army is very small, and many in-demand materials are not available, such as wool, mosquito nets, cotton, milk powder and other good things.

"Qianqian, we bought two kilograms of pork to save money and have to come here again next time." Wu Mei doesn't like to go out either. She always stays at home knitting sweaters.

"That's right, I plan to make braised pork every time I go back, so that my old ginger can eat it all at once." Zhou Lan herself was also craving for braised pork.

"This meat is very good. I come to the commune often, so I won't buy it today." Song Qianqian bought a green frog for her son.

"Mom, I want to eat noodles." Xiao Hanamaki suddenly said.

So, everyone went to the state-owned restaurant. They ordered three bowls of shredded pork noodles. Song Qianqian asked for an empty bowl and gave one third to her son.

There is a lot of noodles in a bowl at this time, and the mother and son will definitely be full. Wu Mei likes to tease Xiao Huamuan. Her two sons are in the army, but they are not in this army. One is on an island in the south, and the other is in the army in the northwest. .

After they finished eating the noodles, they went to buy some non-staple food, as well as dried seaweed, dried shrimps and dried small fish.

Song Qianqian plans to go back and make small wontons, which will be eaten with shrimp and seaweed soup. It is very delicious, not to mention children, and even adults will love it.

They made an appointment to make wontons together in the afternoon, and several of them rode bicycles back to the family courtyard.

Chapter 79 Breeding Pigeons and Quails

"Sister-in-law Wu, let's go to your house to make wontons this afternoon." Song Qianqian said with a smile.

"Qianqian, the men can't eat enough wontons alone, why don't we steam some more steamed buns." Zhou Lan suggested.

"Yes, you can also bake some egg pancakes, even white flour pancakes." Wu Mei also agreed.

So, they agreed to meet again at three o'clock, and now they would go home and rest for a while. They were very tired from going shopping.

Song Qianqian asked Xiao Huamuan to take a nap, and she stayed up to write a novel. She was very dedicated and efficient in writing, and she persisted in everything she did.

At three o'clock, Xiao Huamuan had already woken up and went to the next door with him. The relationship between the three families was very good, and Song Qianqian would maintain it well.

As for the other neighbors, Song Qianqian didn't want to talk to them because they always gossiped, and some of their words were unpleasant, so she just had to be passable.

"Qianqian, do you want to roll your leather so thin?" Zhou Lan asked doubtfully.

"Well, the thinner the wonton skins, the more delicious they will be." Song Qianqian replied with a smile.

"If it's delicious, I'll eat it more often in the future." Wu Mei thinks it's more delicious than dumplings, with a thin skin, lots of stuffing, and a fresh soup base.

That's right, Song Qianqian put dried shrimps, seaweed and some egg skins in the soup, and added scallion oil in the soup to make it particularly fragrant.

They also made egg pancakes and white flour steamed buns. Song Qianqian went home and cut leeks to make leek boxes.

In the evening, the three families ate wontons together. The three grown men all said they were delicious and the soup tasted really fresh. After eating, they sat together and chatted.

"Daughter-in-law Mu Feng, thank you for your help before. The soldiers are very grateful to you." The regiment leader Cai Guodong said with a smile.

"Yes, we are all very grateful to you." Political Commissar Jiang Yuan also joined in the fun.

"You're welcome, I'm a military wife, so I should do everything." Song Qianqian didn't think so much before, she just wanted everyone to have full stomachs and the soldiers to eat more oil and water.

"No matter what, these are all your contributions." Cai Guodong was really grateful.

"Qianqian, you are really amazing, I want to learn from you." Zhou Lan also followed suit.

"You are a qualified military wife, we all need to learn from you." Wu Mei heard from Cai Guodong about Song Qianqian's contribution.

"Okay, I also have a way to raise pigeons and quails here. Once they are raised well, the annual output will be amazing." Song Qianqian didn't want to engage in breeding anyway, so it would be good to give them to the troops.

"That's great. On behalf of all the soldiers in the army, I thank you." Cai Guodong said excitedly.

"You're welcome, I'll let Mu Feng bring it to you tomorrow." After Song Qianqian said that, she took Ji Mu Feng and her son home to copy the precautions for breeding.

"Daughter-in-law, you are so kind." Ji Mufeng returned home and hugged Song Qianqian without letting go.

"Dad, if you and mom are intimate at night, I'll have to take a shower and still poop." Xiao Huajuan hugged Jimufeng's thigh and didn't let go.

The couple looked down at Hanamaki, then looked at each other and entered the space. Together, they packed up their son and put him to sleep before going about other things.

Song Qianqian took out two breeding books, and Ji Mufeng took them and started copying them immediately. The two of them were busy without disturbing them, and they didn't take a shower or go to bed until they finished copying.

The next morning, Ji Mufeng handed it over directly to Cai Guodong. Jiang Yuan looked on with envy. All these achievements will be recorded. Ji Mufeng will definitely be better off in the future. It's great to have such a wife.

"Mufeng, you are so lucky." Jiang Yuan's family background is not inferior to that of Ji Mufeng, but he didn't expect that he could be promoted so quickly. He was already a battalion commander within a few years of joining the army.

"Well, all this is thanks to my wife." Ji Mufeng didn't feel embarrassed at all.

"I have read your file. You are also very good. You are a first-class person who is alive. You almost lost your life." Cai Guodong is very optimistic about Ji Mufeng.

"Yes, you have a bright future!" Jiang Yuan was just envious.

A few days later, the report they wrote was approved. The army built houses for breeding. Animal excrement can be used for fertilization, and the food grown can be cultivated. It does not cost much to recycle.

Song Qianqian occasionally went to the market to sell some grain, and also sold the extra chickens, ducks and geese in the space. She also sold a lot of various fish, and she even took her son to stay at Ji's house for a few more days.

Ji Mufeng had no objection to this. He also hoped that his son could stay for two more days. He just felt a little reluctant to leave his wife. It was really difficult to spend the night alone.

Song Qianqian was really lucky. She spent money to buy a courtyard house, and the third person who entered the house directly wrote her name on it. The other party was also in urgent need of money and had the connections, so the deal was completed quickly.

Song Qianqian changed all the door locks, asked a few ladies to clean the house, and waited for others to leave to take out some furniture and decorate it as her own home.

Women should always leave a way out for themselves. If they have a quarrel, they will have a place to go, and they will not be kicked out by men.

This is not alarmist. It doesn't matter when the relationship between the two is good. What if one day they turn against each other and become enemies?

Don't say anything is impossible. Women should leave a way out for themselves. Your lover doesn't need to be in love. And don't be a licker. In the end, you will have nothing.

Domestic violence and cheating on men are unacceptable, because there are only zero or countless cases, and there are almost no men who change their ways.

There are tens of thousands of men in the world, and it's hard to change this one. If it doesn't work out, just stay single. Without a man, you are freer.

Going off topic, Song Qianqian took her son back to the hospital. The army had already started raising poultry.

Of course, there will be logistics to handle this matter. Even injured soldiers can do the job. There will also be subsidies that many people are competing for. After some training, they can work.

"Qianqian, you are back!" Wu Mei happened to go out and met the mother and son.

"Hello, beautiful aunt!" Xiao Hanamaki greeted him first.

"Hello sister-in-law, you have to go out." Song Qianqian replied with a smile.

"Little Huamuan, your mouth is so sweet. Auntie will treat you to some candies. I'll go out and buy some food." After Wu Mei finished speaking, she took out two fruit candies and handed them to the little guy.

Xiao Huajuan looked at Song Qianqian without picking it up. When she nodded, she reached out to pick it up: "Thank you, beautiful aunt."

"Oh, you raised your son so well." Wu Mei was really envious. Xiao Huamuan was really well-behaved and very cute.

"He is still young and needs correct guidance from adults." Song Qianqian ended the conversation with a smile.

"Mom, let's have one candy each. If we eat too much, our teeth will hurt." After Xiao Huamuan finished speaking, he handed the candy directly to Song Qianqian.

"Okay, thank you, honey." Song Qianqian felt at ease.

Parents should not reject their children's kindness, let alone cultivate their children to eat alone. Children should not be too accustomed to it, otherwise it will harm them. Parents must establish correct concepts. The best teachers are actually parents.

A dragon begets a dragon, a phoenix begets a phoenix, and a mouse's son can make holes.

What kind of parents you have, what kind of children you will give birth to.

Song Qianqian opened the courtyard door. The house was still very clean. She made a cup of milk powder for her son, gave him a pack of biscuits, closed the courtyard door and went to translate.

Life must go on, and people must work while they are alive. Otherwise, they will be like salted fish and have no motivation at all.

Chapter 80 Leader inspects and transfers to the island

Three months later, the food in the army was very rich. Chicken, duck, fish and meat were eaten every day, and the whole grains grown could be added as extra meals. All the soldiers were full.

All this is thanks to Song Qianqian's help. The leaders from above also came to inspect, and the delegation leader and political commissar accompanied them to receive them.

"Chief, this is a breeding area. We raise dozens of pigs, as well as some chickens, ducks, geese, quails and pigeons to lay eggs. We will also raise rabbits next year, and we can also raise cattle and sheep." Cai Guodong, the group leader, introduced carefully.

"You have all done a good job and achieved self-sufficiency. It's a pity that the military area is not big enough, otherwise we would plant rice in the summer and winter wheat in the winter." The leader felt it was a pity.

However, other military regions can follow suit and the breeding technology can be shared. They visited the military region and also visited the family home.

In the afternoon, they took a lot of photos and copied the breeding techniques. They left with satisfaction in the evening, taking away some coarse grains to use as seeds.

Song Qianqian didn't care about all this. She was still translating books at home and was satisfied with taking care of her children.

Ji Mufeng is training new recruits. He has been very busy recently and has no time at all. He still takes time after get off work at night.

"Daughter-in-law, what should we eat tonight?" Jimu Feng asked happily.

"I made a seafood dinner, you take your son to wash his hands." Song Qianqian said with a smile.

"Long live Mom." After Xiao Huajuan said that, he followed Ji Mufeng to wash his hands.

Song Qianqian took out all the seafood and put it into the warehouse after cooking it just now. It is still hot when it is taken out. Seafood needs to be eaten hot to avoid being fishy.

Song Qianqian made a large plate of sashimi, fried prawns and vegetable tempura, and made a large plate of sushi for Jimu Feng. The rest were all hot seafood.

There are steamed king crab, braised grouper, spicy conch, steamed lobster with garlic paste, braised abalone ribs and grilled eel.

The couple drank white wine and enjoyed fine wine and food as if they were gods. They cherish their current life and are really happy to have money and a family.

At night, after Xiao Hanamaki fell asleep, the couple entered the space and indulged in unbridled love until most of the night, feeling satisfied both physically and mentally.

Early the next morning, Wu Mei asked him to go to the commune with her. She held her son and sat in the back seat.

"Sister-in-law, what vegetables do you want to buy today?" Song Qianqian asked curiously.

"Qianqian, there's something you need to be mentally prepared for." Wu Mei thought for a moment and said.

"What's the matter? Sister-in-law, just tell me."

"Your Ji Mufeng should be transferred, and it's an order from above."

"Which unit will he be transferred to? To the northwest or the northeast?"

"No, I heard that it is an island. The notice will be issued soon. Will you follow him?"

"Well, we'll follow you wherever you go."

"Okay, bring more supplies. It is said that it is very poor there and supplies are scarce on the island. Fortunately, the weather is very hot, so you don't need to wear cotton-padded jackets in winter."

Song Qianqian didn't say anything after hearing this. She could survive wherever she had the space. If she took her children back to Ji's house tomorrow, it would be very difficult for her to come back in the future.

Traveling in this era is very inconvenient. You can almost go anywhere by train. The speed is too slow and it is a waste of time. You have to spend all the tickets in your hand and sell some supplies on the way.

They came to the commune to buy pork. Song Qianqian took her son to buy toffee, and also bought several canned fruits, and spent all the cloth and candy stamps.

Returning to the family courtyard, Song Qianqian began to sort out some things and put the inconspicuous things into the space.

Fortunately, the briquettes are almost used up. I will take away one of the coal stoves and sell the rest to others before leaving. If the price is cheap, someone will definitely want it.

Song Qianqian also wrote two letters. Because she didn't know the address yet, she asked the other party not to send money for the time being and to contact them again after they settled down.

In the evening, Song Qianqian stewed braised pork. Since they were leaving soon, they didn't have to worry too much.

"Daughter-in-law, I received a notice today that I will be transferred to the island in two days." Ji Mufeng said in a low voice.

"I know. Everything at home has been packed. I will take my son back to Ji's house tomorrow, and we will leave by train the day after tomorrow." As soon as Song Qianqian finished speaking, she was held in Ji Mufeng's arms.

"I'm sorry, wife."

"It doesn't matter. You can stay wherever you are."

Ji Mufeng was deeply moved. They had to start over again. Fortunately, his wife had some space and was fine. This time it was said that she would be promoted. He was indeed the deputy leader. Unfortunately, the conditions on the island were too backward. I heard that they couldn't even eat meat.

Early the next morning, Song Qianqian left with her son and of course a large bag of luggage.

They went to the post office to post the letter and put away the bicycle. The mother and son took a car to the city.

Arriving at Ji's house, Song Qianqian handed her son over to Mrs. Lin, who went to the black market to make a big deal. She was not afraid to leave anyway, and of course she did it after putting on makeup.

The sale this time was indeed huge. The grain alone was sold for 50,000 yuan, and other items were also sold for 50,000 yuan, including various fruits, pork, brown sugar, watches and radios.

The other party didn't have enough cash, so they used old objects to pay for the money. Song Qianqian nodded and agreed. She brought an ax with her during the transaction. If she had the space, she wouldn't be afraid of them. At worst, they would both die together.

Fortunately, this black market boss was not a bad person. He took the people away after the transaction, and Song Qianqian collected the money into the space.

I put my old things away in the empty room, took off my makeup, and went to the department store to spend all the local tickets.

Song Qianqian came to a deserted corner, put all the things she bought into the space, and also went to a state-owned restaurant to pack food. After all, the food on the train was too expensive and not very delicious.

Song Qianqian packed braised pork, pot-roasted pork, pork slices, sweet and sour fish, fried pork belly with chili, Sixi meatballs and white rice, as well as white steamed buns and meat buns.

After leaving with the packed meals, Song Qianqian put them into the space, took out the pork belly and old hen, and brought them back to Ji's family for today's dinner.

Ji Mufeng has completed the formalities and handed over the work. He sold everything at home and asked someone to send him home overnight.

Early the next morning, the grandfather and grandson were talking in the study, and Ji Mufeng took out the key to the room.

"Grandpa, Dad, there are a lot of good things in my room. Even Mrs. Lin doesn't want to give me this key." After Jimu Feng finished speaking, he handed the key to Mr. Ji.

"Okay, you should be extra careful when you go to the island. You are not familiar with maritime warfare. Nothing is more important than life. Treat your granddaughter-in-law and children well." Mr. Ji was afraid that he would make a mistake.

"Don't worry, they are my life." Ji Mufeng thought that his wife would have a smile on her face.

"Son, I was sorry for you in the past. You gave this money to your daughter-in-law. It's not much, but it's my heart." After Ji Fenghua finished speaking, he gave the money to Ji Mufeng.

"Dad, I don't blame you for a long time. You take good care of grandpa. If you meet a good woman, you can get married." Ji Mufeng really forgave him.

In the afternoon, a family of three got on the train. Mr. Ji bought a soft sleeper, and the whole family came to see them off. Ji Fenghua hugged the little flower roll and kissed it a few times before getting off the train.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697 76 34
It is the year 2351 and the galaxy is expanding. Planets all across settled space are preparing for the next great wave of expansion. Ships are saili...
3.2K 128 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
37.3K 2.5K 39
It's the year 2309 and the question of whether we are alone in the universe is finally answered; an answer which ends in a full-scale war. Desperate...
24K 402 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...