Lucy Ackerman 》Jujutsu Kaisen

Da lovethebreeze

Give him back. GIVE HIM BACK TO ME! [Attack on Titan x Jujutsu Kaisen Crossover] [Disclaimer: I only own Lucy... Altro

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Lucy Ackerman Q and A
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Lucy Ackerman: The Final Chapter Cover Vote

Sixty-Six

1.3K 80 15
Da lovethebreeze

Levi couldn't fathom why Megumi wanted him to sit back and cover them. After confirming with Megumi about Awasaka's curse technique, the young jujutsu sorcerer told him to stand back.

Flashback (Five Minutes Ago)

"You want me to what?!" Levi sneered. There's no way a young brat like him is telling Levi what to do. He was handling Awasaka just fine alone, but Megumi told him to leave everything to them. Them, two teenagers who think they can handle things on their own. "You must be a bigger idiot if you suggest I stand by and do nothing."

Megumi was rolling his left shoulder as he prepared for battle. "I get how irritating this must be, but we don't even know if you have any curse technique to take him down. Let Itadori and I take care of this guy."

"You two brats can stop a guy like that?" Levi clearly expressed his doubt.

"Yes, I'm sure." Megumi glanced at him as he stopped stretching. "Let us prove our worth to you."

Itadori nodded as he started cracking his knuckles. "We were trained by the best soldier Jujutsu Tech has to offer."

Levi thought back to what Lucy had said about them. "Those cadets are nothing like the ones back home. They're stronger than anyone makes them out to be. And I'll be damned if anything happens to them!"

Lucy never expressed her belief in anyone that wasn't him. So it surprised Levi to hear her say that. And if those words came from Lucy's mouth then maybe these students must have kind of potential.

"I'll cover cover from above," Levi finally gave in. He narrowed his eyes at the first years. "Let me see what's so special about you two."

Megumi had a faint smile on his lips. "I'm going to ask a favor from you."

Flashback Over

Back at the bunny cacoon, Awasaka was looking around in confusion. He was very aware of Rabit Escape - to distract him in numbers. The curse sorcerer already thought the trio was about some lethal attack. Suddenly, the cacoon disappeared and it confused him. He was looking around to figure out why, but he wasn't aware of the elephant falling from the sky.

"Max Elephant!" Megumi shouted from the top of the shikigami.

Awasaka had enough time to put his hands up in an attempt to carry the elephant but the weight of the shikigami crushed him for just a second until he got a firm hold on the elephant and carried it as if it weighed nothing.

"Ha, ha, ha. Hey, what the hell is this?" he chuckled as the elephant disappeared. Megumi stood on top of the light post with his blade in hand. "Appearing and disappearing? What are you, restless? If you're a man then be clear and decisive like the fellow from before."

"Not my style," Megumi answered before pointing behind him. "But I'll let my friend know."

Itadori was swinging a car in his hands and then threw it at Awasaka. Unknown to him, Levi was surprised by Itadori's strength. His eyes widened as the car knocked into Awasaka. Awasaka caught the car in his hands and slid back a bit before tossing it aside. Megumi took that opportunity to hop off the street light and swung at him. Awasaka quickly held his arm up to block the blow. The older curse user was about to stab Megumi with the knife from his free hand but another knife swooshed toward it and knocked it out of his hand. It alerted Awasaka that Levi was still in the area and quickly scanned around for him.

Itadori leaped up and landed behind him, with his divergent fist glowing. "You shouldn't get distracted so easily!" he warned Awasaka before charging at him. He arrived just as Megumi swung his blade once more.

Awasaka crossed his arms to shield himself as he waited for the finishing blow. Because of his curse technique, Inverse, all the strong attacks feel weak and vice versa. Which is why he felt that rush when he fought Levi. The only person who quickly understood his technique and was able to dodge his attacks. 

Itadori and Megumi prepared to punch Awasaka at full power, but at the last second, Megumi conjured up Toad to use its tongue to tap Awasaka's abdomen. Since Awasaka's curse technique was still active the light touch of Toad's tongue got him to freeze, dropping the technique. Megumi and Itadori began punching Awasaka back and forth, shocking him entirely until he gained his senses back.

"Well, goodie for you. You figured out my technique," he said. "Don't get cocky you brats!"

Behind him, Itadori rushed toward him with his divergent fist. Awasaka spun around with his knife in hand, dragging the blade to the ground, before taking a swing at Itadori. But at the last second, Itadori dropped divergent fist and lightly punched Awasaka's nose. It created a heavy impact that sent Awasaka flying across the street before he was knocked out.

Megumi walked up next to him. "You're surprisingly adept, you know that?" he said.

Itadori tilted his head to the side. "Really?" Levi finally dropped down and walked over to Awasaka's body. He dug into the man's pocket and took out the talisman while Itadori tried not to beam, "So, how'd we do, Heichou?"

Levi tsked while tying up Awasaka and walked over to the boys. "You got lucky," he said which made Itadori gawk and turn blue. "You two would have been in trouble if Megumi hadn't figured out his curse technique." His eyes narrowed on Itadori's crying figure. "Quit crying, you brat." He tossed the talisman to him.

"I'm sorry," he muttered before crushing it anyway. The trio looked up as the only one veil started to drop. "Huh? How come only the veil that was keeping sorcerers out got lifted? They all should have lifted since we broke three of these with Ino."

"Because two of them were dummies," Levi pointed out. He placed his thumb and pointer finger on his chin. "Makes sense. It would be stupid of them to keep all three talismans in one place."

"Regardless, sorcerers can move freely in Shibuya now," Megumi concluded. "That just leaves the veil that's trapping Gojo and the veil that's trapping ordinary people." He glanced down at Awasaka. "I wanted to ask this geezer more questions but he won't wake up."

"Then let's rejoin Ino."

Megumi nodded before noticing Ino falling from the building. He gasped before running toward him. "Ino!"

He conjured up Nue and flew to the sky. Levi used his ODM gear to catch up while Itadori ran. Megumi missed Ino by a hair. Levi grabbed Ino before landing in front of Itadori. Ino was passed out, blood dripping from his forehead. Levi pressed two fingers against Ino's neck and felt a faint pulse.

"Megumi," Levi called out, eyes not leaving Ino. "Bring your bird over here." Megumi nodded and motioned Nue to go to Levi. Levi let out a breath as he leaned Ino against Nue.

"How is he?" Itadori didn't hide his worry.

"He's not dead, but he isn't looking so good."

Itadori clenched his teeth before looking toward the building. "I'm going to knock them out."

"You won't be doing anything. What's our highest priority, right now?"

Megumi noticed Itadori's hesitation and answered instead, "Saving Gojo."

"The veil's been lifted. The people from the top might have escaped already."

"I'll take Ino with me and head outside the veil."

Itadori nodded in agreement. "Ok, I'll go on ahead to the station."

Levi stood. "I'm coming with you," he said. "With the things going on in Shibuya, it's best not to do things alone."

"Alright, good," Megumi said before looking at Itadori. "But if you -"

Itadori cut him off with a smile. "I know. If I die, you'll kill me. Am I right?" Megumi grumbled. "Don't worry so much. I have Mechamaru and Levi with me."

Levi raised his brow at the small robot part in Itadori's hand. "What is that?"

Megumi put Ino on top of Nue before standing. "Just as long as you understand," he said. "See you later."

》》》》

Maki looked around in terror. She only separated from Nobara a moment ago and went to another part of the station. When she and Naobito arrived, they were shocked to see all the curses eating each other.

Maki twirled her staff around while looking around the place. "What the hell happened here?"

She heard gushing sounds from around the corner and followed it. Her eyes widened when she found a familiar ravenette, smoke was coming out of her left hand but Maki could see a small stubble coming from it. Lucy's sword was in her right hand as she stabbed the last curse on the head.

"Lucy?" she called out. Lucy yanked her sword out as Maki ran over. "What the happened?"

"Those bastards got away," Lucy sneered.

》》》》

A/N: Lucy met up with Maki. Levi is with Itadori! I'm excited about the next fight that's about to happen.

Here's a small hint while we play: Who Is This? (Wrong Answers Only)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

200K 4.5K 31
"Tell me what's going on, you can trust me." Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from Attack on Titan, they all belong to Hajime Isayama. ...
197K 9.4K 40
[COMPLETED] |Warning; many mistakes, will be edited in future.| |A/N: I dislike this book. Within the future I will be editing and re-going over it...
145K 6.8K 30
I'm very bad at descriptions. You know the drill, Ereri, AOT/SNK fanfic. Enjoy :)
213K 7.6K 38
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. (Ryoumen Sukuna x Reader) "Do you have a God to believe in?" She nodded her head, words were unable to form. As she star...