you're annoying | ryeji

By ylrcyjyl

A story in which two teenagers meet in the worst possible way, but somehow managed to turn it around... [RYEJ... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
FIN | THIRTY-TWO

!! new book !!

516 14 2
By ylrcyjyl

Her world was bland, grey, and void of colour. One day, she received a cup of hot chocolate from a generous, beautiful stranger. And just like that, the monotony within her lens began to fade.

All because of a cup of hot chocolate.

——

hi ryeji readers ;)

this book is mainly based off of my perspective on how such little acts of kindness and little things in general can change so much. it was written off my spontaneous burst of motivation, so don't expect it to be a masterpiece. this book is pretty different from how i've been writing but i enjoy it so far, and i hope you do too !!

i'll see you next time ~^~^~

JIAN .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 507 17
Foreplay and sexual content available ๐Ÿ”ž. Feel free to skip if ur not comfortable ๐Ÿ™Œ. Don't blame the author ๐Ÿ˜…
192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
182K 9.6K 31
yeji believes that if ur hand is compatible with someone, that person is ur soulmate. she goes out everyday trying to hold hands with anyone, even st...
30.3K 1K 18
slow updates , just bare with me ,, . mc gets stuck in a world of magic and royalty . three classmates are sent in there with her . two boys and a gi...