No matter where | Woosan

By Vinetodine

Life could be a dream ----------------------- San is the best volleyball player at his university and well kn... More

Breathe
Connect
Dance
Scream
Remember
Expose
Attention
Again
Break
Reveal
Taste
Understand
Sting
Step
Hate
Desire
Need
Fall
Pretend
Bleed
Burn
Meet
Calm
Embrace
Alone
Accept
Focus
Jump
Know
Drive
Drown
Burn Pt.2
Forget
Talk
Gossip
Catch
Ride
Settle
Stay
Kiss
Confess
No matter where
No matter what|AE

Live

1.1K 49 52
By Vinetodine

Wooyoung

"This is ridiculous", the now pink haired man stomped through his best friend's house. He hadn't stopped complaining about his 'patchy' new hair color for the last hour. With a unsatisfied sigh he plopped down on the big grey couch.

"I look like I dyed it myself. With my eyes closed. On top of a roller coaster."

"You're being so dramatic it's actually starting to hurt my head", Felix huffed, eyes fixed on his friend's hair, "If you hate it that much, why didn't you just say so back at the salon? She literally ASKED YOU if you LIKE it".

"No one complains at the hair salon. It's like an unspoken rule to shut the fuck up", Wooyoung sulked.

It didn't even look that bad now did it? There for sure were some darker and some lighter spots but it wasn't a total disaster. Wooyoung just liked being a little dramatic now and then and this hairstyle was important.

"San said he likes pink, I just wanted it to be perfect"
"Where the fuck did you get that from?", a big guy with bleached hair walked into the living room, startling the two of them.

"What about asking to come over or at least ring my fucking doorbell?!", Felix exclaimed, seeming rather annoyed by the sudden interruption.

"I'm sorry, I tried", the guy made it's way over to the two and came to a halt in front of Felix, "The bell didn't do shit, so I tried knocking but I was ignored", he huffed.

"You weren't ignored Mingi, we just weren't paying attention at this time of the day", Felix replied to the guy named Mingi, apparently.
Why does he look so familiar?

"This time of the day? It's 2pm?", the blonde looked rather confused, shaking his head. He then looked over to Wooyoung. The moment their eyes met, the pink haired realized. Right. Mingi.

"You play", he said without really thinking.

"What? Volleyball? Yeah, I do. You too?", Mingi answered and his face seemed to light up at the topic change.

Wooyoung shook his head, "No, I watch".

Mingi nodded, "Right.. Do you watch because of San?".

"Why would you think that?!", Wooyoung replied, a little too fast to be subtle about his horny ass.

Mingi held up his hands, obviously surprised by the strong reaction, "Oh sorry man idk. I just thought so because you were talking about him liking pink just now", he thought for a moment, "I've never seen you around him though, how close are you?"

"..."

"They don't know each other"

"Felix!"

"What?! You don't! It's nothing bad bro chill, just how it is", the younger defended himself.

The whole situation just seemed kind of ridiculous. They were just talking about Wooyoungs patchy hair and now Felix is embarrassing him in front of a LITERAL player. A player in San's team more importantly.

"Wait", Wooyoungs embarrassed impression turned confused, "Why the fuck are you in Felix room? I've never seen you before and I'm with Lix 24/7".

He gasped dramatically, "Omg, are you hiding something from your best best best friend??".

Felix just rolled his eyes in return. Wooyoung could really behave like a 5-year old sometimes.

"Oh no, we aren't close or something", Mingi broke the awkward atmosphere between the friends, "We just have classes together and I was supposed to come over to work on a project".

A simple "oh" left Wooyoungs lips and he seemed to drop the dramatic act.

"Isn't that what you said Felix? 2pm or am I stupid?", big guy asked, looking almost uncomfortable.

Felix sighed, "Nah, you're good. I just forgot.", he slowly turned his head to look at Wooyoung, who didn't look like he'd be standing up any time soon. "So..."

"..."

"sooo..."

Wooyoung stared blankly at him.

"soooooo-"

"What the fuck do you mean 'so'?!"

"You need to leave bro, I'm busy"

Wooyoung drew in a loud gasp, "Are you betraying your best friend for some jock?"

Now Mingi was the one to gasp, "I'm not a jock what the fuck Pinkie Pie?!"

"THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CA-"

"Shut your ass", Felix snapped Wooyoungs forehead, obviously annoyed, "I'll text you later and we can go grab dinner. That sounds good? Yes? Perfect", Felix pulled Wooyoung up to his feet and dragged him to his door, "See you tonight, Woo".

And with that, the door to his best friend's dorm was shut in his face. Great.

"San hates pink"
"huh?"
"Don't know where your friend got that from but I don't think there's a color that dick dislikes more"
"Oh...Great"

————————-9pm——————————

San
The sun had just set and his fingers slowly turned numb from all the practice. San sighed, staring at the white wall of the now empty gym. This is always the worst part of the day. Finishing up practice and leaving the hall. Basically continuing with reality is what annoyed him. On the court it felt like he was actually living, off of it he was simply existing. He pulled himself up from the floor to his tired feet, "Oh man". He slowly started to gather his stuff and throw it carelessly into his bag. It has been a long day and, like always, he had stayed much longer than the others. Practice usually ends at 7, It was currently 9pm. He grabbed his gym bag, put on his sneakers and stepped out of the gym. Since he was the last one to leave, he turned off the lights and locked the door. His coach had given him the keys, shortly after he joined the team because 'he had a feeling he would need them'.

San took a deep breath. The feeling of the cold air against his face cooled him down. Summer had ended and it's slowly starting to get colder again. "Alright", San took his earplugs out of his pocket and put them in, playing his favorite song "Step?" by BIBI.

He started his short walk to his apartment which was in the B-Block of the university dorms. Most of the students shared apartments but he didn't feel like it. Even though it's a little more expensive to pay for rent all by himself, it seemed worth it considering his cozy bed and quiet time alone. It's not like San hated other people or something, he wouldn't have joined a team sport in that case, he just preferred the peace.

"OPPA!?", a female voice suddenly screamed so loud, that he actually heard her through his music.

"What the fuck", he took his earplugs out and turned to the annoyingly loud voice

"Why are you screaming like that?", he asked, obviously irritated by the female.

The girl scoffed, looking at the taller in disbelief, "I called you about 10 fucking times before I realized that your music is on full volume again".

San rubbed his temples, "Right, still no fucking reason to wake up the whole campus".

"Nobody's wAkInG uP. Girl it's 9pm chill your balls", the short haired girl replied, looking rather chill now.

"Don't call me girl, Ryujin.. Or Oppa."

"Bet. Felt weird anyway. You coming to the semester party this weekend?"

San grunted, "With all the first classes? Nah"
The pretty girl hit his shoulder smiling, "Pick me up at 10, it starts at 9."

San glanced at the shorter, rolling his eyes in a playful manner. Ryujin is one of his closest friends. She had been by his side since his middle school days and they've been like siblings since then. She was just a little younger than him and currently looked like an oreo with her black and white dyed hair.

"The fuck did you do to your hair?"

"Isn't it so pretty?"

"I hate dyed hair"

"I know. I love it"

"At least it's not pink or some shit"

"What's wrong with pink? It's such a pretty color"

"Fuck off. I hate pink"

...to be continued

———————————————————————
What's up guyssss!!
Yay two chapters today(: I hope I have awakened your interest, so keep on reading!
Don't know If I included it in the tags, but this story is slow burn.. Which does NOT mean, there won't be allot of spicy stuff in the early chapters (((;
I wonder if Mingi talks to San soon? Or If Wooyoung is also going to a certain party??

See you tomorrow !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 3K 12
Woosan Some Woohwa too Warning :Smut we need more! Just one Time....are you sure. San is straight and Wooyoung is not. But that doesn't stop Wooyoun...
74.1K 3.1K 38
"I hate you so much, but why do I want to kiss you right now?" HeeSun Au Based on the K-drama Love Alarm, but with a completely different plot. Enem...
261K 9.2K 37
Wooyoung gets a job at the most popular and expensive hotel in Seoul, where he meets San for the first time. San seems like the perfect man. He is ri...
5.3K 242 5
𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐮. (enemies to...?) in which san is a cold-hearted jock, an extremely valuable player with a hubristic demeanor. no one dares...