β”β”β”π’πˆπ‹π„ππ“, 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 οΏ½...

Av xoxewonzzn

β™‘. . . Yeonjun, the choi yeonjun who was a famous playboy of the college like he has a crazy popularity among... Mer

Silent sweet love
[Episode 1]
[Episode 2]
[Episode:3]
[Episode 4]
[Episode 5]
[Episode 6]
[Episode 7]
[Episode 8]
[Episode 9]
[Episode 11]
[Episode 12]
[Episode 13]
[Episode 14]
[Episode 15]
[Episode 16]
[Episode 17]
[Episode 18]
[Episode 19]

[Episode 10]

518 44 31
Av xoxewonzzn

.
.
.
Author POV

Yeonjun wasn't having it for sure, like he doesn't want to face soobin but now he has to sit with them, honestly taehyun and Hueningkai get along with soobin and his friends. But for yeonjun he can't get with them.

"Oh wow, it feels so different now, I never thought we will be friends with you guys" Yunjin said, in awe as they didn't turn out like they actually thought except for yeonjun. He is a jerk like always to them.

"She is right, It seems so different actually so I Also thinks so we should hang out together often" sunghoon said.

"Yeah, I thought it will be a good idea to be friends with you guys, so when I ran into soobin hyung in restaurant and thought to talked about it" beomgyu said while looking at the older who was smiling.

"Anyway guys" Yunjin got their attention to her as she was smiling because she has a idea. "Why not we should go for a drink together to celebrate our new friendship" Yunjin offered as everyone agreed.

"Oh yeah that's sounds so nice! We should get to know each other well too!" Hueningkai stated as his eyes were already sparking as taehyun also nodded. "Yeah that's doesn't sounds that bad, we should" he said.

"Count me out of it" suddenly Yeonjun said which made everyone turns to him. "Why? Your coming with us too, you barely comes with us?" Beomgyu mumbled to him, not happy with Yeonjun words.

Yeonjun stood up from his chair angrily and then turn to them. "I am not going with you guys, mostly when this guy is coming with, beomgyu you know that I can't stand him but still you become friends with him?" Yeonjun said to beomgyu who stared at in disbelief.

"You must be angry with me for some reasons but I didn't except this" he said more as beomgyu stood up from his chair as well and looked straight into Yeonjun's eyes.

"Were you trying to say that I did it on purpose?" He asked with a low tone because he is tired of yeonjun's behaviour. "I don't meant-", "what do you mean then Yeonjun! You always had been like this, you always full of yourself and look down on others like this!! I always try to be good with you but what you did in return? You don't even stood up for him whenever Hyejeong or Jenna insult me!?" Beomgyu shouted And Yeonjun kept silent.

Everyone was looking at their way as taehyun got up from his seat and hold beomgyu's arm. "Baby Calm down" he whispered but beomgyu yanked his arm from taehyun then walked out of the cafeteria.

Yeonjun also went out of the cafeteria as everyone was in distress for both. It was all silent between them untill Yunjin spoke up "I am sorry, I shouldn't have give the idea earlier" she mumbled as wonyoung put her hand on yunjin's back.

"It's okay unnie, it's not your fault" Wonyoung said in comfort as taehyun turns to them. "What about we should go next time?" Yoshi said and was about to got up but soobin put down his phone on the table which made them look at him.

"We're going, it's final" Hueningkai raised his eyebrows as he asked the older. "But what about beomgyu hyung and Yeonjun hyung" . Soobin wrote something and again put down his phone.

"Taehyun will bring beomgyu and I will bring Yeonjun, don't worry" all of them stared at him and before Yoshi could say something soobin got up and walked away.

Time skip

Yeonjun was walking alone on the path as he really felt so guilty for what happened in cafeteria with beomgyu, he didn't meant to argue with beomgyu or hurt him, he just want to disagree about the plan but things just turn out like this.

He felt shiver in his body because of the cold wind as he pull his arms together and hugged himself then suddenly he felt someone was behind him so he turned back.

He saw that it was soobin who was walking behind him. When Yeonjun turns back he give the older a smile as he stepped more closer to yeonjun and now he is in front of him.

"What are you doing here?" Yeonjun asked but soobin grab his wrist and pull it, means he is asking to come with him. "Where are you taking me? I am not going, let go my wrist" Yeonjun said but soobin didn't let go his wrist and dragged Yeonjun with him.

Yeonjun was so confused as he was rapidly asking where he is taking him but Soobin just dragged him along. When soobin reached in from of the restaurant he let go Yeonjun's wrist.

Yeonjun looked up and he saw the sign board of the restaurant as he Again looked down at soobin who give him a paper then walked in inside of the restaurant alone.

Yeonjun looked down at the paper and saw there was written something so he started to read.

Yeonjun hyung, you have grudges with me, but that doesn't mean you had to treat your own close people like this, don't try to bs someone your not, it won't solve your problem but will create more, Beomgyu never meant or wish anything bad for you, I am writing this because you was annoyed with me so the responsibility is mine, I am sorry if i made you displeased, but stop being a absurd, try to understand others too

If you feel enough guilty then I hope you will come inside, don't left from the door like a coward, life is not easy but at least try to enjoy it as much you can, but hurting others and sacrificing yourself doesn't mean anything.

Yeonjun stared at the letter as his vision was blurry and he looked up to look inside of the restaurant where they was chatting with each other so happily, laughing with each other.

He then started to remember everything from his past why he Is pushing himself like this for what? He get all attention of the girls, popular but his friends is not happy with it, his own mother is displeased with him so does it mean happiness?

Suddenly after so many years Yeonjun feels enough encourage for something as he Folded the paper and put it inside of his jacket then stepped into the restaurant.

"Sorry guys!" Everyone turns to his way when he comes and stopped beside their table. Hueningkai glass dropped from his hand and all of them jaw dropped except soobin who was smiling towards the older.

"Why are you guys staring at me like this, am I not allowed here? Then I think I should go now" with that yeonjun turns to left but everyone shouted "NO" and stopped him from leaving.

Yeonjun smiled and turns back to his friends. "Who said your not allowed here? We're glad you came" Taehyun said with a smile. "So where should I sit?" Yeonjun said while looking around for a empty seat

Soobin patted the empty seat beside him as yeonjun was hesitating at first but then sit down beside soobin. The younger took the bottle of soju and poured soju in yeonjun's glass. "Then guys let's do a toast for yeonjun because he joined us!" Yunjin said while standing with her glass.

"Also for soobin hyung because he made yeonjun hyung joined us!!" Hueningkai said while Also getting up with his glass as everyone starts to laugh, even beomgyu and yeonjun was laughing too.

"Cheers, let's drink until we die!!!" They shouted it loudly and started to laugh. Hueningkai also tripped and fall from his chair because of laughing too much which made others burst into laughing way more.

For the first time Yeonjun noticed his friends closely. He was really blinded by his greed to become strong and dominant but he just changed himself into something without his own realization.

"Guys" yeonjun called out them as All of them turned their head to yeonjun. Yeonjun got up from chair and get into his knees and bow down his head. Everyone was shocked by his sudden behaviour

"Yeonjun what are-", "I want to apologize for my behaviour, I really am sorry, beomgyu i am really sorry i shouldn't had behaved like this earlier, I really didn't meant to hurt you, i hope you guys forgive me" he apologized as everyone stared at him in shock

"Ah, it's okay yeonjun, you don't have to be sorry, I am not mad at you" beomgyu went to him and made yeonjun got up from the ground. "Your-r not mad at me-e?" Beomgyu shook his head in negative as he smiled

"Why would be I huh? I know you didn't meant anything but I should apologize for my behaviour too because I was too rude" Beomgyu said. "No you was right, I was always been a jerk" yeonjun mumbled.

Beomgyu pulled him into a hug as yeonjun eyes were already teary, he started to sob but no one can clearly hear his sobs except beomgyu. Everyone was staring at them in adore.

Soobin took the spoon and give to taehyun at first taehyun was confused but soobin signaled him to start singing. "Seriously hyung, out of nowhere!?" Soobin just forcefully made taehyun hold the spoon and made him get up.

Taehyun was still hesitating but soobin threatened him by showing him a fist with a face like, "Sing or I will throw hands now!". Taehyun sighed as he looked at the spoon then smiled, well it's not a bad idea.

Soobin put on the music loud on his phone as taehyun cleared his throat to sing. Yeonjun and beomgyu turns when they heard sound of music and taehyun start to sing along with others.

Taehyun starts to sing "we lost the summer" as hueningkai immediately got up and started to sign the first line. The others started to hype them as well. When Beomgyu noticed this he also started to sing with them as everyone was having fun.

Beomgyu hand the Soju empty bottle to yeonjun as a mic and told him to sing, yeonjun refused at first then started to sing, putting everything aside. It was bad that soobin can't sing with them but he was the one who was hyping them up so much.

But still soobin doesn't has any sorrow inside him just because he can't join his friends, he is just happy to have their presence around him, mostly presence of yeonjun.

Soon they end the song and taehyun high note was really something which made everyone shocked at first but then continue to vibe with the music. People around them was also having fun to see some happy young peoples having fun with their friends.

"We should try this another time, it's so enjoyable" hueningkai stated as others agreed. "And let's pray that next time soobin hyung can sing with us!" Beomgyu said which made everyone look at him.

"What do you mean?" Taehyun asked as beomgyu smiled then look at soobin who was smiling too. "Because hyung said, he has high chances to restore his speech we should pray for the better!!" Everyone started to shout in Joy again as soobin scratch the back of his neck in shy.

Yeonjun stared at soobin after hearing this from beomgyu then slowly smiled but he immediately looked away before anyone could see him smiling, which for soobin.

I am feeling kinda good now, my throat is not hurting that much now, but still I feels so weak maybe I have fever, anyway as I was feeling well so I thought to update hope you guys enjoyed.

FortsΓ€tt lΓ€s

Du kommer ocksΓ₯ att gilla

13.4K 676 23
ꜰΙͺΙ΄. ── 𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘣π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘴𝘀𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘒𝘢 where yeonjun is a big fuck boy and soobin's childhood friend. He plays every girl he sees. but somehow, soo...
156K 6.2K 29
Choi Soobin, the greatest mafia heir, a sadist, a merciless person, has been magically tamed by this cute, competitive, caring, ordinary college stud...
35.8K 1.6K 43
High school wasn't Yeonjun's thing, he hated it. His "bad boy" persona scared all of his previous roommates however a new -annoying- boy was announce...