[Episode 7]

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Few days later

He stepped down the stairs and went to his kitchen looking around for something to eat. He took out some bread and eggs. He started to make his breakfast peacefully while music was buzzing in his phone.

After few moments later He finished his breakfast and went to upstairs towards his room to get ready. He opened the door of his room then stepped inside his room

When he was ready he take his belongings and walk out of his room while texting Eunbi

When he was ready he take his belongings and walk out of his room while texting Eunbi. Actually he is not going to college today but he was heading to doctor with Eunbi for his mutism.

He finally made decision that he should give a try. Maybe after the therapy he can restore his speech again, who knows.

He went to his car and hopped into his car then started to drove towards Eunbi's company.

Time skip

On the other side

Yeonjun was laying down at the bed while texting to some girl from his college probably his new girlfriend already. He put down the phone beside his head at the bed and let out a sigh.

He slowly closed his eyes and started to think about something. About his past actually.

Flashback

15 years old yeonjun was walking down the hallway while holding his books in his arm. He was bubbly and friendly personality back then.

He was happily skipping while going toward his class and he didn't noticed that someone had put his feet in front of his way. He tripped over the boy's foot and fall at the ground so hard.

He can hear laughing sounds of them as he slowly looked back at them, towards the boys. "What's Wrong with you guys!" He said, with kind of rage.

"Nothing is wrong with us, we just having fun" MinJeon replied while laughing with his friends. Yeonjun hissed in pain but he thought to ignored them and walk away.