[Episode 2]

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

"Who is he?" Yeonjun thought inside his mind while looking at the new guy until he was interrupted by the girl beside him.

Suddenly the door was again opened by Taehyun who entered the class without any expression on his face. He straight went to his seat and sat down in front of Yeonjun.

"hey Buddy is he new here?"Yeonjun asked the younger who turned to him with a cold expression. 

"Do you think I am the principal here or the registration form that I will know about him?" Taehyun said and Yeonjun rolled his eyes at him.

"I regret to ask you about this" Yeonjun said and turned his head away from the younger.

"GOOD MORNING GUYS!!" Everyone in the class was startled because of the sudden shout and it was none other but Choi Beomgyu.

Standing at the doorstep with a wide smile which is enough for Taehyun to start a day.
"Beomgyu can't you enter the class without being loud!?" Yeonjun asked.

"That's not my problem if you can't bear my loud voice," Beomgyu said with a grin and sat down beside Taehyun.

Soobin was looking at Beomgyu and then turned his head back to Sunghoon. He tapped Sunghoon's shoulder to get his attention.

"Yes hyung, do you need anything?" Soobin points his finger at Beomgyu and taehyun.
"Oh! They're his friends, the one who just entered is Beomgyu and besides is his boyfriend Taehyun" Sunghoon said as soobin nodded.

"Yeah, there Is someone else too but I guess Hueningkai didn't come yet?" Sunghoon stated more.

Soobin just nodded his head and looked down at his phone then started scrolling through his phone.

Moments later hueningkai entered the class and went to his friends.

Time skip

The professor entered the class and the students greeted him. Mr Jung put down his files on the table and looked at his students.

"so good morning class, we've had a new student so please welcome him and make sure he doesn't have any problems?" Mr Jung said and looked at Soobin.

"Hope you have a great day" Mr Jung turned his head and started the lesson of the day.

"so he is new here? Why didn't he introduce himself to the class?" Yeonjun mumbled to Hueningkai, who nodded.