[Episode 13]

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Soobin went inside the airport while looking around for his sister then he spotted her sister waving her hand towards him. He smiled and went to his sister and stood beside her.

"Where is Eomma?" He asked her with doing finger gesture as Eunbi replied, "She didn't arrived yet" . They stood there while waiting for Urin to arrive. Soobin can't hide his excitement to see his mother after so many years.

They were waiting for Urin to arrive then suddenly they saw a familiar face in the crowd which made soobin smile grow more wider. He ran towards his mother with open arms and pulled her Into a tight hug, if he was little then surely he would jump on his mother's arm.

"Ah~ My soobin-ah!" Urin hugged her son back as she saw Eunbi was there too. "How are you Eunb?" Urin asked her,  "I'm all good aunty!" She answered.  Urin's manager and bodyguards came with her things behind her and stood there.

Eunbi was smiling at the mother-son moment then suddenly she noticed the carrier in manager's hand and inside it was Urin's Dog, Eubin. She went to the manager to meet Eubin.

Soobin and Urin pulled away from each other and Urin lightly ruffles his son's hairs. "How are you doing here? Is everything in your new college okay? Does anyone bully you?" She asked while walking with her son as soobin give her a "okay" sign, means everything is going well with him.

"I hopes so, I missed my son much~" Urin said and turn to her manager, signal them to follow. "So we're going home right?" Eunbi asked from behind them while playing with Eubin In her arms.

"No? I've someone to meet first" Urin said which made Soobin look at her with confusion written all over his face. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"When I was in Paris, I made a friend there, so I promised her when I will come back i will meet her" Urin said and soobin slowly nodded his head.

Time skip, later in restaurant

They sent Urin's things home and only three of them came here. They walked into a private room as Urin called out someone's name which made the owner of the name turned to her, she was almost in same age of her but seems quite older than her.

"Finally your here!" They hugged each other as Soobin and Eunbi stood behind with awkwardness, looking at those mid aged lady's gathering.

"Why are you standing there all numb? Come and sit here" Urin says, pointing at the empty seats as they did what they were told. They lightly bowed down to the lady and sat down beside Urin.

"She is Mrs choi Eungyeol" Eungyeol smiled at them as they copied the same action and smiled at her. "he is your son, you told me once when we were in paris?" Eungyeol asked, looking at Soobin then turn to face Urin.