[Episode 17]

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Yeonjun were laying in his bed,  thinking about earlier what happened at the restaurant, he feels regret for this but what else can he say, he was curious and wondered why Soobin is after him.

He hit his pillow and let out a scoff, he tossed to other side and closed his eyes but then suddenly he got a message from someone. He took his phone and saw it was Soobin who messaged him

Master

You said you were curious why someone like me who can't talk suddenly started to show concern for you, yeah you are right, it's none of my business whatever you want to do, whoever you want to be but if there is anything behind you being like this, something that made you turn like this then i would like to say that you chose the wrong path to protect yourself, You are hurting yourself plus others, Look at your mother and wonder if you are doing the right thing or not.

I would like to apologise for invading too much in your life, it's your life and if you don't want there then I will put myself out of your life, Take care of yourself

Yeonjun stared at his phone as his eyes slowly started to get teary, he bite his lips to control his sobs but he couldn't. He put down the phone and buried his face inside the pillow, crying his heart out, he is tired of pretending that he is a cold jerk or a playboy

Who knows that a stranger could made him fall out of his pretend and cried like this, he regrets everything but at the same time he is afraid of his surroundings.

He cried like this for hours, letting his inner pain out and he didn't came out of his room that night.

The next morning

Soobin put the coin inside the vending machine and press the button of his drink he wants, then started to wait for it. He was looking around while waiting for his drink then when a drink fall out of the machine he took it and turn around to leave.

But when he turn around he saw Yeonjun standing there, looking at his way. Soobin starts to walk towards his own way, don't want to meet Yeonjun as he said last night he will walk out of yeonjun's life.

But when he was passing by Yeonjun, Yeonjun held his wrist and it made soobin look at him. "Come with me" Only this words came out of Yeonjun's mouth and before soobin could understand anything he were dragged by Yeonjun.

Yeonjun walked into the swimming pool area and let go Soobin's wrist then turns to him, soobin was visibly confused what is happening as he stared at Yeonjun's face with a confused pout on his face.