[Episode 9]

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Few days later

"Try to Say it louder, from deep of your vocal source"The doctor said and soobin try to did what she said but It's was hard for him. He try to make noise from deep of his vocal source but it's doesn't came out that loud.

The Doctor sighed and straighten her position in her chair than looked down at her white notepad. "Soobin, actually your voice is getting better than before but you need to try more harder, because I can see high chances of you restore your speech" She said as she looked up at him.

Soobin eyes get little wider when he heard what she said. "Really Mrs Lim?" He made sign language with his fingers and said that to her.

"Yeah, I think so but you should try to practice harder, with your family members you should try to speak with them, then by the time you could come over it" She continued to speak and soobin listened to her patiently.

"You can go now , we're done with our today's session and don't forget to do what I told you okay? Believe in yourself" Soobin smiled and nodded his head then got up. He take his bag and was about to leave but Mrs Lim called him back.

"But soobin, you said you lost your voice because of a accident right? Then maybe You need to get surgery done?In future?" She said, making the room get filled into a deep silence. Soobin slowly move his head and nodded than walked out of the room.

He let out a sigh of tiredness because he don't know what to do, like he doesn't want to have his voice back because there is no special reason for him but he is doing this just because of Eunbi's sake. And thinking about his mother, only person he had.

He was walking until he bumped into someone and when he looked upto check who it's was he saw it was beomgyu. "Beomgyu? What is he doing here?"he thought inside of his mind and when he see the anxiety on beomgyu's face made him more curious.

"O-oh, soobin hyung, I didn't expect to see you here?" Said beomgyu, seems so nervous and soobin was deeply observing him which made the younger more anxious. Beomgyu looks kinda weak and pale as more soobin observed him.

He took out his phone and went to text to speech than wrote something, "I should ask the same thing?". The Ai voice said from the phone as it's made beomgyu kinda nervous about what he should answer.

"Beomgyu if something wrong then let me know, maybe I can help you?" Beomgyu shook his head and started to speak, "Nothing is wrong, you don't need to worry about it ". Soobin let out a deep breath and Again look down at his phone than wrote something.

"I should go now, bye" with that beomgyu started to walk away in fast speed not normal like usual. Soobin turned and went after beomgyu. He walked faster to catch up with beomgyu than when he was near him, he hold beomgyu's wrist to stop him.