[Episode 10]

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Yeonjun wasn't having it for sure, like he doesn't want to face soobin but now he has to sit with them, honestly taehyun and Hueningkai get along with soobin and his friends. But for yeonjun he can't get with them.

"Oh wow, it feels so different now, I never thought we will be friends with you guys" Yunjin said, in awe as they didn't turn out like they actually thought except for yeonjun. He is a jerk like always to them.

"She is right, It seems so different actually so I Also thinks so we should hang out together often" sunghoon said.

"Yeah, I thought it will be a good idea to be friends with you guys, so when I ran into soobin hyung in restaurant and thought to talked about it" beomgyu said while looking at the older who was smiling.

"Anyway guys" Yunjin got their attention to her as she was smiling because she has a idea. "Why not we should go for a drink together to celebrate our new friendship" Yunjin offered as everyone agreed.

"Oh yeah that's sounds so nice! We should get to know each other well too!" Hueningkai stated as his eyes were already sparking as taehyun also nodded. "Yeah that's doesn't sounds that bad, we should" he said.

"Count me out of it" suddenly Yeonjun said which made everyone turns to him. "Why? Your coming with us too, you barely comes with us?" Beomgyu mumbled to him, not happy with Yeonjun words.

Yeonjun stood up from his chair angrily and then turn to them. "I am not going with you guys, mostly when this guy is coming with, beomgyu you know that I can't stand him but still you become friends with him?" Yeonjun said to beomgyu who stared at in disbelief.

"You must be angry with me for some reasons but I didn't except this" he said more as beomgyu stood up from his chair as well and looked straight into Yeonjun's eyes.

"Were you trying to say that I did it on purpose?" He asked with a low tone because he is tired of yeonjun's behaviour. "I don't meant-", "what do you mean then Yeonjun! You always had been like this, you always full of yourself and look down on others like this!! I always try to be good with you but what you did in return? You don't even stood up for him whenever Hyejeong or Jenna insult me!?" Beomgyu shouted And Yeonjun kept silent.

Everyone was looking at their way as taehyun got up from his seat and hold beomgyu's arm. "Baby Calm down" he whispered but beomgyu yanked his arm from taehyun then walked out of the cafeteria.

Yeonjun also went out of the cafeteria as everyone was in distress for both. It was all silent between them untill Yunjin spoke up "I am sorry, I shouldn't have give the idea earlier" she mumbled as wonyoung put her hand on yunjin's back.

━━━𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ˙⁠❥⁠˙ .✧⁠*⁠。: 𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐁𝐈𝐍 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara