Mine, Mine, Mine

Bởi jayyb08

Story of a friend group tryna make it out the hood Xem Thêm

Cast
Prologue
With a Bang
Fine
Back to da basics
Open dat cell!
Fireball
Backstabber
Cold Shoulder
Forgive Me?
Admirer
One in a Million
Are we an Item?
ICU
Run Up
Y'all cute
Friends Again?
And My Man
Baby Daddy Baby Momma
Melt into you
Daddy's Home
Is He my Romeo
Clean sweep
Xrays and Party Days
Kiss and Tell
Need you most
Who Dis?
Break Day

It's dat Season

32 1 0
Bởi jayyb08

Deion POV:

I wake up and I look at the clock and it's 12 in the afternoon. Damn I slept for a while, I hop out of bed and I head to the bathroom. After I brush my teeth, I head downstairs. When I get downstairs I see my dad on the couch asleep. How the fuck did I end up with this bitch ass nigga for a father. Sorry cheatin ass, it's his fault my mom is like this. Between him constantly cheating and Damien getting locked up, it's like she couldn't catch a break, so it drove her to drugs. I don't get it though, why is she still with him if she knows he constantly cheats on her? She always gives me the same answer and she says "For you and your brother, I'm not stable so I rather endure the cheating until I get better than have you two taken away from me in a custody battle if I file for divorce.". Can I blame her? No. A mother's love for her children is the strongest force that drives her in live, inspires her to push forward so she can set a good example for her children. One day though, when I go pro Imma get my momma out of here, she ain't gon have to worry about me no more and I'm gon send her to rehab and she really gon get better. As for right now, lord give me a break, I don't how much more of this shit I can take. My thoughts are interrupted when I hear my phone ring, I look down and see that it's Damien calling me, I answer the phone.

"Hello" I say

"Wassup bro, where you at?"

"Home?" I say confused

"Oh ok, well I was wondering if you wanted to come to the park with me and the guys, they finna play some ball"

"Yeah sure, I'll be there in a minute." I say

"Cool, I'm already here, but I'll see ya when you get here" He says

"Ok" I say as I hang up the phone

I walk up to my room and I put on some sweats and a tank top. When I get to the park I see a familiar yet unfamiliar face on the court with my brother and the other guys, it was that dude I was arguing wit in class about poetry last week. What's his name umm...... Romeo. He transferred from St. Mary's or some shit.

"Hey guys" I say walking up

"Wassup man" Damien says

"Nothing much, you good?" I ask

"Yea I'm good man, how you feelin?" Damien asks me

"I'm good, aye bro who invited that nigga?" I ask Damien pulling him to the side

"Who Romeo? Nobody, he was just already at the court and to make the teams even we asked if he wanted to play, he said yeah." He tells me

"So he's cool?" I ask

"Yeah, he's a cool ass nigga" Damien says

"Aight, let me go meet this nigga." I say

"Cool" Damien says

I walk up to the court and I see Romeo talking to Tre and Javontae. When I get closer I can hear them laughing about something.

"What y'all boys laughin bout?" I ask

"Oh Romeo was just telling us a story about his old school." Tre says with a laugh "Yo this nigga is hilarious."

"Yeah, you should've seen him when he first came to the YM bruh, he was walking around looking like a lost ass puppy. You would've thought that it was his first day of kindergarten or some shit." Javontae laughs

"The YM?" Romeo says, obviously confused

"You know, our school? Young Magnet high school, call it the YM." Tre explains to him

"Ohhhh, my bad I'm still getting used to Y'all school." He says

"Nah, don't sweat it you cool." I say

After playing ball for about a hour everyone is deciding to head home, except for Romeo. I can't just leave the nigga at the park by himself.

"Aye bro, aren't you gonna head home?" I ask

"Uhh, yeah I guess I should get going now." He says

"I mean if you not ready to go home, you can come to my crib, play some 2k?" I say

"Uhh bet, just let me get my gym bag" He says walking over to his stuff

"Cool, imma go warm up the car while I wait." I tell him while walking off to the car

After a few minutes Romeo comes walking up to my car and we hop in the car and head to my house. When we get there, I see that my dad's car isn't there, perfect. When we get inside, Romeo looks at me.

"Nice house." He says

"Thanks" I say

We go upstairs to my room and I grab two controllers for my game.

"Here" I say throwing a controller at him

"Cool, thanks" He says

We start to play for about a hour before we're both bored of the game and decide to watch a movie. This nigga is actually a cool person, we gon be good friends. When the movie is over I look over to see Romeo sleep on the floor. I pick him up and put him at the foot of my bed, then I get in my bed and decide to go to sleep too.

Tavon POV:

When I wake up, I see that Aushrea is still sleep. I try to get up, but I can't because she laying on me.

"Hey bae, get up" I say as I shake her

"No, I don't wanna" She says

"Come on, I'm hungry. Let's get something to eat." I say

"Fine, what you want?" She asks

"I'm finna order some Chinese food, I'll get you some Kung Pao Chicken." I say

"Okay, I'ma take a shower and then I'll be back up here." She says as she gets up and walks into the bathroom

I pull out my phone and I order some Chinese food. When I'm done placing our order I go into the bathroom and decide to hop in the shower with her. When I get in I see that she's already in the shower and she's washing her hair. I walk up behind her and kiss her shoulder and wrap my arms around her.

"Tavon, what are you doing?" She asks with a laugh

"We finna take a shower together." I say "Kill two birds wit one stone"

"Ok" She says

We take our shower and after we finish, we get out and we get dressed. When the food gets here, we sit on my bed and eat it. After we finish, I look over and see that she's asleep. She always fallin asleep, I love that for her tho.

Melo POV:

When I wake up, I look over and see that Tae is sleep. I get up and go downstairs, when I get down there I see that my mom is already awake cooking breakfast.

"Hey ma" I say

"Hi baby, what's up?" She says with a smile "You and Tae sleep well last night"

"Yeah" I say with a smile "Did you and Mr. Charles sleep good last night?"

"Oh we slept, after" She laughs

"Eww tmi ma" I laugh

I head back upstairs and I see Javontae just starting to wake up. I walk up to him and kiss his cheek.

"Hey" I say

"Hey, you sleep ok?" He asks

"Yeah I did, you?" I say

"Yeah, I slept great." He says as he cracks a smile "Any sleep wit you is a good one."

"Cute, but come on get up bae, we needa take a shower and brush our teeth and stuff." I say pulling him up

When I pull him he sits up and wraps his arms around my waist, putting his head on my stomach.

"Okay, let's go get ready." He says picking me up "Come on"

"Okay" I say as I laugh

We go to the bathroom and we get in the shower together. When we finish taking our shower,we brush our teeth and take care of our facial hygiene, we get out of the bathroom and we go to my room and we both get dressed. When we finish we head downstairs and we go into the kitchen to get some food.

"Good morning" My mom says

"Good morning ma" Me and Tae say at the same time

"Ohhh, you two are on the same page today huh?" She says with a laugh

"Boys, your food is on the table." Mr. Charles tells us

"Thank you" Me and Tae say

We sit down and we eat our food and after we're done, we head back upstairs. After a few hours of watching movies and playing games, Javontae decides to head home. I miss him already, he just left like ten minutes ago, but hell I missed him when he was pulling out of the driveway. I just love to be around him. I open my phone and get on instagram, I scroll through my explore page and then I get a text from Saniya.

Saniya: Hey Melo

Me: What's up?

Saniya: Nothing much, I'm just bored af lol

Me: Me too, I miss Tae :(

Saniya: Boyyyyyy byeee, y'all two kills me 😂

Me: And my man thank you to my man

Saniya: Anyway

Me: Well what you wanna do, I'm tired of fireball and ain't nobody there

Saniya: Same, and the mall is just not it rn

Me: Maybe we should all get tg today, we all haven't hung out as a group in like forever

Saniya: You right, let's ask the gc

I swipe of me and Saniya messages and go to the group chat me and everyone else has.

Me: Y'all, it's boring tdy let's go get into some shii

Kenn: Yes, please save me from the boring as shit Christina got me doing

Tre: Damn, what she got you doing 🤣

Kenn: Fuckin babysitting, while her ass in there sleep 😂

Damien: Y'all know I'm down

Tavon: Me and bae gon slide too

Deion: It's whatever

Saniya: I been ready to fuckin go 😂

Me: Evb meet at the roller rink in 30 minutes ❤️

Tavon: We out

Damien: We out

Saniya: We out

Tre: We out

Kenn: We out

Me: 👀

Deion: We out

Me: Okay 😂

After I send the message I go downstairs and get in my car and head to the roller rink. When I get there, I see that everyone else is already there.

"What's good y'all?" I say

"Nothing much" Tavon says

"Hey Melo" Tre says

"Hey" I say

"Where Tae at?" Tre asks me

"I thought he was comin wit you and Tavon" I say

"Nah, I ain't seen him today" Tavon says

"Okay, well let me call him." I say as I dial his number and put it on speaker

"Hello" He says

"Hey baby, where you at?"

"I'm on my way pa" He says with the sound of his car door closing

"Ok, well we all here. We waitin on you." I tell him

"Ight, on the way. Love you pa" He says

"Ok love you" I say as I hang up

"Not 'I love you' chyyy" Saniya laughs

"YEP" I say with a laugh

After about ten minutes Tae finally shows up and we all head inside. We all decide to play a round of pool and after we finish, we decide to go skate. We all put on our skates and then we hit the floor. Now one thing about me is that I cannot fuckin skate, but that's where my man come in. Tae sees me struggling and takes me out on the floor to teach me how to skate.

"Come on pa, don't worry I got you." He says with his arms around my waist

"Tae, I'm finna fall." I tell him

"No you not come here" He says positioning me up right "See you got it."

"Tae, I don't got this shit." I say laughing

"Yes you do, just relax" He says

"Ok, okay" I say

After a while, I actually get the hang of it and I start skating on my own. I go over to where everyone else is and I skate circles around them. They're all laughing at me because I'm good at this shit now. I look at the time and see that it's 10 o'clock.

"Y'all Imma head out" I say

"Hold on I'm coming home wit you tonight, Tre take my car" Javontae says

"Ight" Tre says as Tae throws his keys to him

We head out of the roller rink and when we get home I take him up to my room and hand him some clothes that he left over here from a previous sleepover. I take him to my bathroom and we get in the shower together.

*MUSIC PEOPLE*

"Pa" He says as I turn the water on

"Yeah?" I say

"Pa" He says again

"Yes Tae?" I say

"Pa" He says a third time

"Wha-" I try to say as I turn around to face me and he kisses me, putting his hands around my waist

He grips my ass tightly as we continue to make out. He starts to kiss on my neck leaving very vibrant hickeys. After a little bit, I start to go down as I kiss him until I get to his dick, damn, it's like really thick and long. I began to give him head as he moves my head back and forth as he throws his head back in satisfaction. After a while he gets me up and bends me over and begins to eat my ass. After a few minutes, he puts his dick inside me and it hurts, but it feels so good.

"Fuck pa, you so tight" He says as he slowly pushes all the way in and then out

"Tae, be gentle" I tell him

"I'm trying pa" He says as he tries to speed up his pace

He starts to hit my spot and I start to moan loud as hell, so he puts his hand over my mouth. Then he really starts to drill my shit.

"Oh my god pa, you feel so fuckin good" He says

"Oh my fuckin god Tae, I love you" I say

"I love you too" He says as he keeps fucking the shit out of me

After a while I can tell that he's bout to nut and he goes faster and deeper.

"Shit pa, I'm finna cum" He says as he grips my waist tighter

"Me too" I say

He pulls out and finishes on my back and then I cum on the shower wall.

"Alright Pa, let's take out real shower." He tells me as he kisses me

"Okay" I say smiling

We take our shower and then we go into my room and we lay down together. I lay my head on his chest as he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. Damn, Tae really just took my virginity.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.9K 57 19
Bruce made it out from the grabber story brance story
209K 5K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...
134K 1.6K 7