Holy Father Tool Man

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 圣父系工具人 Author: Dongyuegui Summary: As a tool NPC, Eiji Hiiragi's mission is to do his best... More

Holy Father Tool Man
1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
39-40
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
49-50
51-52
53
54
55-56
57-58
59
60
61
62
63-64
65-66
67-68
69-70
71-72
73-74
75-77
78
79-80
81-82
83-84
85-86
87-88
89-90
91-92
93-94
95-96: Extra: Kurokata Eiji (1-2)
97-99: Extra: Kurokata Eiji (3-5)
100-102: Extra: Kurokata Eiji (6-8)
103: Extra: Variety Show Street Interview

21-24

363 11 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 21 The twenty-first day of Tool Man

Hiiraeiji was very confused.

...Is this an invitation to join Chuuya's forces? But shouldn’t it? After all, the relationship between Chuuya and Dazai Osamu is so great. According to his dirty adult thinking, neither of them should feel comfortable reusing the other's former subordinates.

But...this is Chuuya.

With this thought in mind, Hiiraeiji opened his NPC panel.

[Nakahara Chuuya: Favorability 80]

...This is the little angel Chuuya whose favorability for him has grown rapidly.

So why did you take action first and then your favorability level went up? This was the first time he had seen a magical situation.

...It would be great if I could help two main characters in Port Mafia in one go.

Hiiragi Eiji sighed softly. With some unspeakable guilt, he secretly made up his mind that he must also help Chuuya in the process of helping Dazai Osamu fulfill his wish.

Just when he was about to say something, he turned around and found that Chuuya was lying on the bar unconscious.

He looked very drunk, and the blush on his cheeks didn't go away at all. But his sleeping appearance was very obedient. He rested his arms on his side and pointed his whole face in the direction of Hiiragi Eiji without any defense.

...So the question just now was actually asked after being drunk?

Hiiragi Eiji laughed.

That's good too. At least, when Chuuya is sober, he might not ask such... overly emotional questions.

Thinking like this, Hiiraeiji communicated with the bartender in a low voice. This is a bar directly under the port mafia, and the bartender is also one of his own. In addition to wine, he also provides some simple set meals to keep these overtime dogs alive, so Hiiragi Eiji quickly communicated with the other party, and he was going to the kitchen to replace him. Chuuya cooked a hangover soup and asked the bartender to look after Chuuya for him.

Before leaving, Hiiraeiji gently put Chuuya's black coat piled aside on his shoulders to prevent him from catching a cold.

After feeling that Hiiraeiji had gone away, Chuuya, who was supposed to be in a comatose state, opened his eyes.

There was only a slight hint of drunkenness in his blue eyes.

"...You really don't understand wine." He murmured softly.

What he drank tonight was obviously something close to the alcohol content of a drink.

The bartender, who had been wiping glasses of wine near him, kept his nose and nose in check, pretending that he didn't hear anything.

Chuuya closed his eyes again.

But tonight, when I made an appointment with the other party to go to Okinawa to see the sea together, I didn't want to hear a rejection.

Early the next morning, when Chuuya was about to take Hiiragi Eiji back the same way to continue investigating the whereabouts of the missing persons, the two of them met Dazai Osamu squatting next to Chuuya's motorcycle in the parking lot, playing a handheld game.

The bandaged man, who had only stayed in the hospital for one night, looked gloomy at the moment. After hearing the footsteps, he took the time to raise his eyes and glance in the direction of the entrance.

"...Ah, you are here." The broken hair on his forehead swayed slightly with his movements, revealing the circles of bandages wrapped around his forehead - these were new ones after being injured yesterday. Additional bandages.

"Why are you here?" Nakaya asked angrily after seeing this blue mackerel early in the morning.

"Good question. I also want to ask Mr. Mori why you want me to go on a mission with you little man again." Osamu Dazai replied in a depressed tone.

When he said this, he calmly observed Hiiraeiji standing next to Chuuya, and the wound on his head seemed to hurt a little again.

I don't know if it was due to the sequelae, but he had a vague sense of crisis, which forced him to face Hiiragi Eiji who had a very strong sense of presence.

"...You must take Yingsi with you." He added weakly.

Only then did Hiiraeiji change from a murderous expression with narrowed eyes to the state of a kind old father.

With a "click" sound, Dazai Osamu closed the cover of the handheld device neatly.

"In short, it is the follow-up mission of the 'Defector'. That guy has installed bombs in many secret strongholds or only roads of the Port Mafia. In the past few days while you are on the field, I have dismantled many of them. There is less, but it seems that the efficiency is a bit too low, so Mr. Mori asked you two to work with me to detect all the bombs within today."

Hiiragi Eiji: "..." You are a melon and defected. Or, there are actually so many follow-ups waiting here.

Chuuya glanced at Dazai Osamu with a subtle

expression, "...How do we get there?" If it's far away, then he can take Eiji over on a motorcycle.

As for Qingmao -

what does it have to do with him being able to take only one person?

However, Chuuya's inner activities seemed to be completely penetrated by Osamu Dazai. The bandaged man smiled and said: "Of course I'll walk over."

"...Hmm." After getting this answer, Chuuya clicked his tongue with some dissatisfaction. He said, "Did you do it on

purpose?" Dazai Osamu looked surprised, "You are saying something weird again, Chuuya." As he said that, he looked at Hiiraeiji very innocently to prove his innocence. .

...Although it was not clear what riddle the two were playing, Hiiraeiji had a magical feeling that

Osamu Dazai seemed to have changed his attitude towards him again.

If Osamu Dazai had been trying his best to avoid interacting with him during the previous period, then now, he seemed to be deliberately trying to restore everything.

He has returned to his past state of being an unpredictable but extremely naughty rebellious child.

Although he couldn't guess what was going on in his heart, Hiiraeiji nodded with satisfaction in his heart. Yes, it seems that his education yesterday was quite effective.

But after a while, Hiiraeiji felt something was wrong, because Osamu Dazai obviously knew the destination, but he didn't mention it to him or Chuuya along the way, and just led the two of them forward.

Recalling Dazai Osamu's past behavior as a monster, Hiiraeiji's alarm radar began to roar again, "Dazai-sama, where are we going? You don't seem to have told us where the destination is?" As he said that, he looked

around. After walking around for a while, they had already walked some distance to the street next to the dormitory area. This was the section of road leading to the elevated road from the Port Mafia dormitory area.

"And, are you sure that the three of us can defuse the bomb? Can you do it?"

"Huh? Defuse the bomb? Not at all. But judging from the bombs discovered in the past few days, it seems that most of them were detonated by human body gravity induction. , Ah, some of the ones before were accidentally stepped on by unlucky people." Dazai Osamu said in an overly cheerful tone that made Hiiraeiji's scalp numb, "You two are the most It's better not to take the road I haven't walked before."

He turned around and smiled at Hiiraeiji, "Because we have already entered the general range."

Hiiraeiji's face went numb, "Then why are you walking so fast now... ?"

Dazai Osamu laughed softly, and he said softly: "If I can step on it, it must be a good way to die." After saying that, he paused, "So, you'd better stay away from me. Stay away. Of course, if you want to come with me, you are welcome."

After saying this, Dazai Osamu was about to continue stepping forward, but before his right foot touched the ground, he discovered - —I can no longer move forward.

A hand stretched out from behind and grasped his collar tightly. This was the first time Dazai Osamu could clearly feel what it meant to be powerful.

He was like a helpless little animal whose destiny was pinched by the neck, too weak to break free from the shackles of the huge force behind him.

...Of course, along with it came the fear of being matched up with that kick and flying gun yesterday.

"Sir Dazai," Hiiraeiji's clear and gentle voice did not change at this moment, but he ferociously picked up Dazai Osamu with one hand, "Next, I will walk in front, please tell me Specific route."

Dazai Osamu: "..."

"If you still insist on moving forward," Hiiraeiji smiled slightly, "You may not believe it, but I have countless ways to make you roll behind me smoothly. "

Dazai Osamu: "..."

...It was indeed not his illusion." Yingsi's way of treating him has completely changed.

At this moment, Chuuya's narrow laughter interrupted the one-sided situation between the two.

When he noticed that Dazai Osamu and Hiiragi Eiji were both looking at him in the air, he stopped the smile on his face. However, he tried his best to hide it but he couldn't help but burst into tears after seeing Dazai Osamu's current appearance. Come up.

"...I just rarely see Dazai being so deflated, pfft." He turned his head away very considerately, not allowing himself to laugh at Dazai directly.

This time, it was Dazai Osamu's turn to be stunned.

But soon, he discovered something was wrong.

Feeling the struggle in his hands, the old father Hiiragi Eiji sighed and let go.

As soon as he landed, Dazai Osamu squinted his eyes and turned back and forth between Hiiraeiji and Chuuya, "Eh--" He sounded like a deliberately mischievous elementary school kid, and the last word was drawn out, "It's only been a week since you went on a mission together. A lot, right? Are we already so close to each other?"

As he spoke, he fixed his gaze on Chuuya and said in a joking tone that even he didn't quite believe: "Don't you want Eiji to leave? Let my men snatch it away, Chuuya?"

Hiiraeiji was almost convinced by this brat who didn't know what was going on. Just when he was about to lift the person up again, he heard Chuuya on the other side say, "It's neither light nor heavy." He responded, "Yes."

Originally, Dazai Osamu's hand had already reached for Hiiraeiji's wrist. After hearing these words, his hand froze in mid-air.

Just when Hiiraeiji was wondering if he was deaf, Chuuya spoke again. At this time, the ocher-haired boy had completely suppressed his smile. He crossed his arms across his chest and said calmly: "Yes, I do think so. Is there anything I can't do?" His expression was light but serious.

It was easy to feel that he was not joking.

Hiiragi Eiji: "...?!!!"

What? ! So this is not just drunken nonsense? !

Chapter 22 The Twenty-Two Days of the Tool Man

"...Tsk, what's so surprising about you?" Chuya glanced at the shocked Hiiragi Eiji angrily, "Didn't I tell you last night? Are you done?"

At this moment, Hiiraeiji was keenly aware that Dazai Osamu's hand that was frozen in mid-air slowly dropped, and he himself subconsciously took a step back.

For some reason, Hiiraeiji's instinct as a father made him realize that he must not let Dazai Osamu's hand fall like that.

When Hiiraeiji followed his body's will and reached out to grab Dazai Osamu, he suddenly felt a violent tremor coming from the ground. Then, with a loud "boom", the ground under Dazai Osamu's feet cracked.

Almost in the blink of an eye, his crack collapsed into a huge pit, like a giant beast that was about to swallow Dazai Osamu in one bite.

Hiiraeiji immediately pounced on them without thinking. Chuuya was stunned for half a second by the sudden change, but when he reacted, he rushed towards the direction of the two of them.

Hiiraeiji reacted extremely quickly, and almost immediately changed his position with Dazai Osamu as soon as he caught him. So, when he also quickly rushed over with his superpower to catch Hiiraeiji, his backhand was caught by him. Stuffed with a bandage.

Chuuya: "..."

Chuuya still had a shocked expression on his face. The next second, all the red light around him dissipated. At the critical moment, he passed Osamu Dazai and grabbed Hiiragi Eiji.

He knew that this guy would definitely not ignore Osamu Dazai, but because the situation was so urgent, he didn't even have time to throw Osamu Dazai out, and the three of them fell together.

After more than ten seconds, Hiiraeiji climbed up from the ground with difficulty. When he fell, he realized that Chuuya intended to use him and Dazai Osamu as human shields. Fortunately, he reacted quickly and prevented him and Dazai Osamu from falling on each other. On Chuuya.

And now, the wrist of his left hand is still tightly grasped by Chuuya.

"...Chuuya, are you okay?"

However, with Chuuya in mind, Dazai Osamu accidentally hit a rock on the way down and fell into coma again. Fortunately, Hiiraeiji was there when he landed. He was below, so Dazai Osamu was not seriously injured, and he therefore held Dazai Osamu's left hand tightly.

Hiiraeiji took a deep breath, he was disqualified again! He is not a good father!

They seemed to have fallen into a pile of rubble. After adapting for a while, Hiiraeiji could gradually see the surrounding environment clearly. The underground was actually empty. I don’t know what it was used for. They were lucky and were not injured by the gravel.

"Of course it's okay. How could anything happen at such a height?" Chuuya's muffled voice came from the darkness. He was on the left hand side of Hiiraeiji. "What about you?"

Hiiraeiji moved his body, roughly. According to the assessment, although he did not have ninjutsu without using the plug-in, his physical fitness was very strong, so at such a height, he only felt that he had many bruises on his body, but other than that there was nothing serious.

Speaking of this, Chuuya suddenly thought of a guy who was in a coma. He never expected that with Eiji as a human shield for him, this guy could fall into a coma, so he became even more upset, "Where's Aozaki? Are you dead?"

Zhongya did not hide the contrast in his attitude towards the two of them.

Hiiraeiji laughed: "He just fainted. Let's wait until he gets up and take him back to the hospital."

Chuuya responded, and then fell silent.

Hiiraeiji didn't rush him. Although this place was some distance from the ground, it didn't pose any problem to Chuuya who had the power of gravity.

...It would be even more outrageous to say that he would fall with him and Osamu Dazai.

In the darkness, Hiiraeiji stared straight ahead with unfocused eyes.

He was thinking about what just happened and the invitation Chuuya sent to him before he fell.

Chuuya didn't let go of his hand holding his wrist at this time, and he didn't let go of Dazai Osamu's wrist.

...What kind of strange combination is this?

After struggling for a moment, Hiiraeiji asked softly: "Chuuya, are you serious about what you just said above?"

After a long silence, Chuuya spoke up, "...Why would I joke about something like this? "

Hiiraeiji didn't speak any more.

...He just vaguely felt a sense of familiarity in Chuuya's intentions. Once upon a time, Sasuke seemed to have extended an invitation to him for similar reasons.

And this reason is-

he wants to be friends with himself.

Hiiragi Eiji had an epiphany on the spot.

It seems that Chuuya is not obsessed with wanting to be his subordinate, but wants to be his friend.

Hiiraeiji, who was so blessed in his heart, said solemnly, "I'm sorry, Chuuya." Chuuya

on the side did not respond, but the strength holding his wrist began to become lighter. Chuuya didn't realize that Hiiraeiji had changed his name. He only knew that he was rejected.

"I can't be your subordinate. I have some personal reasons and I have to stay with Dazai-sama."

The force became lighter, and when Chuuya was about to let go of his hand, Hiiraeiji held Chuuya's belt with his backhand. Hands wearing silk gloves, "But, rather than being your subordinate, I would rather be your friend." Chuuya was

almost shocked by the sudden turn of the plot and jumped up on the spot. He turned his head and looked at Hiiragi Eiji in disbelief.

"Don't be sad, okay?" Hiiraeiji gently shook Chuuya's hand.

Chuuya jumped up from the ground. In the darkness, Hiiraeiji couldn't distinguish the expression on his face, but he found that Chuuya's breathing suddenly became rapid, "I, I will clean up here and prepare Go up!" Chuuya said gruffly, and after saying that, he strode forward.

After walking about five or six meters, he whispered: "...I understand."

Dazai Osamu woke up from the familiar hospital bed again.

He didn't need to do anything else. Someone had already walked to the bedside, "How do you feel? Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere?"

... As expected, it was Uzumaki Eiji.

Dazai Osamu wanted to close his eyes again.

He was already vaguely aware of it. Whenever he wants to disobey Hiiraeiji's will, misfortune will always befall him in all kinds of strange ways.

"You are not allowed to sleep. You have slept long enough. Get up and eat." Hiiraeiji's cold voice stopped Dazai Osamu's movements.

When he saw the other party really starting to fiddle with the lunch box, Osamu Dazai sighed softly.

Hiiraeiji naturally heard this sigh, and his eyelids twitched wildly.

Here it comes, here it comes again. Hiiraeiji secretly thought in his heart, his big brother's detection radar sounded again.

Sure enough, he heard Osamu Dazai whisper next to him: "...Why did you save me then? Do you like the fun of saving others?" This sentence is not really friendly, although it has a bit of a smile. , but it’s not hard to feel the familiar irony.

Hiiragi Eiji has been completely tempered. He doesn't feel angry at all, but focuses on doing his own thing.

He arranged the lunch boxes neatly one by one, stuffed a spoon into Osamu Dazai's hand, and then replied casually: "I just want to protect the important people," as he said that, he raised his head and glanced at Osamu Dazai. "Of course you do too, so I will save you."

Then, he saw Dazai Osamu's kite-colored eyes tremble slightly, and then he received a system prompt.

[Dazai Osamu's favorability -5]

[Dazai Osamu's impression has changed]

Hiiraeiji: "..."

Hiiraeiji is already numb. He didn't know why, but after saying those words, he actually caught a hint of fear in Dazai Osamu's eyes, followed immediately by a very familiar evasion behavior.

He took a deep breath and told himself that it was still because of his lack of parenting experience. It didn't matter. He would stand up from where he fell.

Then, he clicked on the NPC panel

[Impression of Osamu Dazai: The Source of Fear]

Eiji Hiiragi: "..."

Are you so afraid of light? !

Hiiraeiji closed the panel with a deep expression. He understood. It seemed that he would have to help this naughty kid undergo some desensitization therapy.

After the bomb was completely dismantled, Mori Ogai seemed to finally realize that the missing defector would never be found again, so he ordered Hiiraeiji and Nakaya to terminate the mission and return to the port mafia.

When Eiji Hiiragi left Chuuya's office with the handover report, he suddenly realized that the fragile connection between him and Eiji seemed to have been completely severed because of this final transfer order.

He didn't think about what happened in that quiet underground place anymore, because he didn't want to let himself down because the secret expectations in his heart failed.

The days after that were uneventful, and Chuuya was still busy.

Six days later, Chuuya walked out of a building at 8:13 pm.

Starting from night, the atmosphere on the street was not right. He later realized that today seemed to be Christmas Eve.

The moment he came out of the building, he saw Hiiragi Eiji standing quietly under the shadow of a lamp.

The young man no longer wore his usual black suit, but was wrapped in a white down jacket. The hat hanging behind his back also had a furry collar. His hands were in his pockets, and a Black shopping bag.

The combination of gray casual pants and sneakers adds a touch of childishness to him, and his gentle temperament is more obvious. His exquisite appearance makes passers-by always glance at him inadvertently.

But he didn't notice it at all, he just stared at something on the ground in trance.

Chuuya's original depression caused by the mission was diluted by the scene in front of him at this moment.

He couldn't help but quicken his pace and walked towards Hiiraeisi, but the other party seemed to be aware of it and quickly raised his head to look at where he was.

Then, Chuuya saw that the young man who had always had a casual expression on his face suddenly broke out into a smile.

With a "pop" sound, Chuuya's heart beat heavily, which made his pace begin to slow down again.

He clearly felt that he was being waited for by the person in front of him. Hiiragi Eiji, who shouldn't be here, is standing here on this cold night, waiting for him.

"...Are you waiting for me?" Chuuya whispered.

Hiiraeiji blinked in confusion, "Isn't it so obvious?" Chuuya

was stunned for a moment, then raised the corner of his mouth. He didn't know why he suddenly became excited.

"Merry Christmas." Hiiraeiji passed his hand forward, and the black shopping bag was lifted in front of him.

Chuuya looked at the thing in front of him blankly, he was a little confused, but he still didn't want Hiiraeiji's hand to stay there for too long.

He didn't wear gloves, so it would probably be very cold.

"...What is this?"

"It's a Christmas gift." Hiiraeiji replied with a smile.

After Chuuya took it, he looked down at the black shopping bag. Thinking of what happened before, he didn't look at Hiiraeiji, and even his mood dropped, so he asked in a muffled voice: "...Why? Me?"

Now, it was Hiiragi's turn to feel a little distressed, "Sorry... I just want to give a gift to a friend during the holidays...?" Could it be that this is not in line with the social etiquette of the Mafia?

After Zhongya heard these words, he suddenly raised his head, and his blue eyes widened slightly.

He originally thought it was just to avoid embarrassing him.

But at this moment, Chuuya finally understood.

The reason why he was attracted to Uzumaki Eiji was precisely because he had always been a sincere person.

Chuuya's mood quickly climbed upward again.

Until this moment, Chuuya finally knew why he was happy.

——The thread that he thought had been completely severed was connected again in this dark night that was cold and warm at the same time.

...Is this what it feels like to be friends with Eiji? But it seemed that he was a little different from the friend he thought he was.

Chuuya felt the vibration in his chest and the blood in his body speeding up. He exhaled a breath of white breath, "...Eiji, it seems to have gotten colder recently." "

Yeah."

"...Well, let's go in this weather. It’s already too cold to look at the sea in Okinawa.” Chuuya touched his nose.

Hiiraeiji nodded in agreement, "So we can wait until -" Spring.

However, before Hiiragi Eiji finished speaking, Chuuya quickly added: "So, it seems more suitable to go to Hokkaido now."

Hiiragi Eiji: "..." So that's what he meant!

"Would you like to go together next week? I know there is a very good hot spring there."

"Okay." Hiiraeiji simply agreed, "But, Chuuya, don't forget to ask for leave for me first." He said quietly added.

"Of course." Chuuya replied forcefully, "Let's go, I'll take you to eat. I'm almost starving to death."

After saying that, the two of them disappeared into the crowd together.

The next day, when Eiji Hiiragi went to the office, he found Osamu Dazai sitting on his seat fiddling with a gray cashmere scarf.

This was a Christmas gift given to him by Eiji Hiiragi, but the naughty kid didn't put it on. Instead, he lay on the edge of the scarf and poked it from time to time.

After sorting out his work documents, he casually mentioned his weekend plans for next week to Osamu Dazai.

"...In other words, are you planning to go to Hokkaido with Slug?" Osamu Dazai's tone suddenly became soft and gentle.

Chapter 23 The twenty-third day of the tool man

"...In other words, you are planning to go to Hokkaido with Slug?"

Hiiragi Eiji nodded calmly.

Dazai Osamu gave Hiiraeiji a deep look.

Hiiraeiji didn't know what Osamu Dazai was thinking, but looking at his beautiful kite-colored eyes, he intuitively felt that he might be rejected.

Since the time of reducing his favorability appeared, Osamu Dazai changed his policy of getting along with him.

Eiji Hiiragi feels that he has completely adapted to Dazai Osamu's changeable social policy.

From looking down on him at the beginning, to finally starting to regard him as an equal, to having a certain close relationship with him as his favorability increased, to being ignored and alienated by Dazai Osamu, but then quickly returned to normal but no more That closeness has turned into the current state of indifference that Dazai Osamu exudes even though he has not been evaded.

...So why is this brat so sensitive and changeable like a rebellious adolescent boy? Obviously that age should have passed long ago!

Although he was complaining like this in his heart, Hiiraeiji had recently read a lot of books dealing with adolescent children, and he could face it calmly for the time being.

After all, he was not a devil. Although he already had the general idea of ​​desensitization therapy in his mind, he still kindly gave Dazai Osamu a few days to relax.

However, something surprising happened to him. Dazai Osamu slowly withdrew his gaze from him, nodded briefly, and then said briskly: "Okay, then go ahead and have fun. "As he spoke, he rotated his office chair.

Seeing that he was planning to faint, Hiiraeiji pressed the back of his chair and forced him to stop.

Dazai Osamu's eyes became a little erratic because of this childish behavior. Finally, he said slowly: "Eisi, go and help me send these reports to the Intelligence Department." He pointed to the pile on the table. Information paper.

When Hiiraeiji left with the documents as Dazai Osamu asked, the bandage man poked his head out from behind the computer screen. After discovering that Hiiraeiji had really left, he neatly slid to the computer with a swivel chair.

That day, a hot post suddenly appeared on the Port Mafia's intranet forum.

"We are open all year round. Now I can apply for a year-end team-building tour. No one should object:)"

Post author: The weather is getting colder and the snow has stopped. I think I can take a vacation.

In winter, it goes best with hot springs.

Why not let this team-building tour, which has never existed but is written on the recruitment benefits, be set in Hokkaido? Stay away from the distractions of the outside world and enjoy a journey that will sublimate your body and mind together.

1L:? ? ? ? ? You are so brave, sir, but I second your opinion.

5L: It’s hard not to support it! ! ! !

11L: Angry praise——!

149L: Damn it, what happened today? Has everyone become so brave? How dare you bring up the empty recruitment conditions to make an argument? !

In this case, I support it! ! !

333L: ...Give me your silent support.

But why...I always feel that the poster has this style of painting? Seems a little strange?

Don’t you think you deserve a beating? ?

And someone who dares to reveal the recruitment conditions for DISS entrepreneurs when the technology department wants to know who you are despite being anonymous on the intranet...?

389L: Holy shit someone finally said it. I've wanted to say this for a long time.

Known condition 1: My boss handed over the work to us in a good mood today and said that he had an appointment on the weekend and was going to Hokkaido.

Known Condition 2: A few days ago, an anonymous insider said that he saw my boss inviting a famous male mother from the Port Mafia to become his subordinate, but the result is unknown.

Known Condition 3: My boss was photographed going to a bar to drink alone with the boy’s mother, that’s right! Two people! It’s not a fixed trio with the boss’s boss and the boss’s subordinates! It's two people! nobody else! Is it a date? !

Conclusion: Just...the poster, is it you? The person who has a sense of crisis because his mother may be snatched away :)?

PS: If it’s true, boss! ! ! My dear boss! Please do your best! I have heard that the original poster and his team have surprisingly little workload! It’s just that the male mother is so awesome——! It’s up to you whether we can do less work!

456L:? ? ? ? ? ?

Fuck, are we being used as guns? ! This guy has such a vicious heart! It captures the year-round mentality of social animals like us!

Sorry about that, sir! But this time I was used willingly——! support--!

555L: ...Well, please pay attention to that happy boss's subordinates, please don't let him see this post...

I feel too much guilt! ! hateful! The poster has accurately grasped the most unspeakable temptation for social animals, and it is completely irresistible. However, my conscience aches, please make that adult happy...

606L: I have always felt that... everyone seems to have exaggerated certain aspects of the poster. But when I saw it today, I fell silent and wanted to slap myself in the face for not believing it. This way of playing with people's hearts? ! I brought that boss in, and it was like a brain hemorrhage (.

Although I lost to desire, I still want to say, male mother, let’s change my boss——!

The next day, Dazai Osamu was called to Mori Ogai’s office.

“… ...Dazai-kun, can you explain to me the reason why you are committed to making me a black-hearted entrepreneur?" Mori Ogai glanced at the tablet screen twice, then looked up at Dazai Osamu, "Why are you suddenly so angry? Do you have such a strong pursuit of vacation?"

Dazai Osamu sighed heavily, and his face immediately fell, "...Why does the anonymous forum have to ask the technical department to check the poster?"

Mori Ogai just looked at it with a smile. He didn't answer.

So Dazai Osamu immediately put away his overly performance expression and waved his hand casually: "I just don't want to see the little dwarf so proud."

Mori Ogai couldn't help laughing and said: "Dazai-kun , and only at this time, you will make me feel that you are still a child."

Dazai Osamu looked at him quietly for a while, but did not speak.

Mori Ogai didn't care, he took a document from the drawer He came out and pushed in Dazai Osamu's direction, "I agree to the year-end team building you want. Hokkaido, isn't it? It is indeed a beautiful place."

Dazai Osamu's heart was beating slightly when he saw that After filing the document, he came back again and asked, "Huh? So you are on vacation, do you still have to deal with tasks?"

He glanced at it briefly, and was surprised to find that it was a follow-up task about the drug smuggling incident at the port.

He remembered that organization, it was An underground force whose members all have the code name Liquor. Unexpectedly, Mori Ogai actually found the location of another batch of goods, and seemed determined to burn them.

But according to Mori Ogai's policy, this is indeed too normal. , this was just a common retaliation, telling the other person not to reach out. Seeing that

he had finished reading, Mori Ogai joked to himself leisurely: "You are right, Dazai-kun. Capitalist's The heart is all black.”

After seeing Dazai Osamu's speechless expression, he slowly added: "The severe reality of the situation forces me to do this. This organization is an organization that has been targeted by the government. Previously, it was because of the port mafia's warehouse The district has infiltrated something from this place, causing the authorities to have a crisis of trust in us. If nothing is done, we may be blacklisted by the authorities. What awaits me after that is the continuous undercover placement and The territory of power has shrunk."

Osamu Dazai didn't know what he thought of. He pursed his lips slightly to suppress his smile and said, "Aren't you on the blacklist now?"

Mori Ogai slowly shook his head, "No. , it’s gray.”

Dazai Osamu laughed, “This is still a unique insight.”

After Dazai Osamu left, Mori Ogai sent out the email that had been reserved on the tablet.

"...Evil-minded guy." The little blond girl who didn't know when she appeared next to Mori Owai muttered in a low voice.

Mori Owai raised his hand and touched her hair, "Alice, I'm really sad, but this is something that has to be done. Soon, there will be a result in three days at the latest. I didn't do it. Nothing excessive, I just need someone to describe to me in detail and objectively all the choices he made regarding Dazai-kun during this trip."

Will he choose Oda Sakunosuke, who he has been observing for a long time, or will he later join the whirlpool of the port mafia? Eiji.

Over the weekend, a group of mysterious guests came to a prestigious local hot spring hotel in Hokkaido.

Before arriving, their person in charge had booked the entire hotel. When the hotel staff saw the group of people with evil spirits in front of them, they had some suspicions about their identities.

"...It's so cold!" As soon as he got off the bus, Ango Sakaguchi shrank into his coat.

"Mr. Ango, why are you here too?" Osamu Dazai was surprised. "I wanted to ask you on the plane, but you were so deep in sleep that you couldn't wake up. It was the same when you came here by bus just now."

Sakaguchi Ango : "..." Is this what people should do? I can't find any evidence that you are a human being!

Calmly pushing up his glasses, Sakaguchi Ango said: "Probably because I am open year-round and have to work overtime until early in the morning or the next morning every day. I almost fell into a coma in the office a few days ago. It is probably because I am afraid that I will die suddenly on the job. , so you want to send me away directly in the hot spring."

This was what Oda Sakunosuke heard when he got off the car, and he immediately asked: "Then I want to send you back?"

Sakaguchi Ango: "..."

He He took a deep breath and forced himself to calm down. He couldn't let these two fools make him angry to death.

At this time, in the car in front, Chuuya and Hiiragi Eiji got off together. Chuuya was the person in charge of this team-building activity, so he walked into the hotel to go through the formalities as soon as he got off. Although it was just a silhouette, everyone could feel his collapse.

After all, the forum posting incident was no longer a secret. Among all the people who followed, except Osamu Dazai and Hiiragi Eiji, who knew nothing about it, everyone else looked at Chuuya with sympathy and guilt in their eyes.

Sakaguchi Ango also fell silent. Finally, he looked at Dazai Osamu beside him: "Dazai-kun, next time, please be a human being."

In response, Dazai Osamu just laughed lowly and seemed unconcerned.

On the contrary, Oda Sananosuke looked at Hiiraeiji in front of him, then looked at the bandage on his wrist with his head lowered.

"Dazai, why don't you come over?" Oda Sakunosuke suddenly asked.

This meaningless sentence made Sakaguchi Ango and Dazai Osamu both look at him.

"...What?" Osamu Dazai asked in a daze.

Oda Sakunosuke pointed at Hiiragi Eiji in front.

But Osamu Dazai lowered his head again, "Isn't it the right thing to choose Chuuya?"

Oda Sakunosuke instantly understood what he meant. Chuuya is an extremely normal and excellent being in all aspects, and Dazai Compared to Osamu Dazai, Osamu Dazai thinks Hiiraeiji would prefer to stay by Chuuya's side.

Oda Sakunosuke showed a puzzled expression, but soon, a look of understanding appeared on his face.

Does it mean lack of courage?

Just when Dazai Osamu noticed something, Oda Sakunosuke suddenly took action. He pushed Dazai Osamu hard in the back, and Dazai Osamu almost staggered forward.

Hiiraeiji's five senses were so amazing. When he noticed the movement behind him, he turned back instantly. At a glance, he saw Osamu Dazai rushing towards him in embarrassment.

He looked at this bandaged man with a strange look. It was really strange that such a big boy came to his door in person.

He supported Dazai Osamu, and then his eyes met when he raised his head.

Hiiraeiji couldn't help but have a faint smile on his face, "Aren't you going to be awkward?"

Dazai Osamu gently brushed his hand away. He glanced at the two people behind him faintly, and then looked at them again, still watching with a smile. His Hiiragi Eiji.

In the end, the fear in my heart was swallowed up bit by bit by this gentle expression.

...Human beings are indeed phototactic creatures.

"Don't talk to me in that coaxing tone," Dazai said, his iris-colored eyes swept over Hiiragi Eiji, then looked away again, his tone was completely cold, "...Eiji."

This is heartless. The name he didn't want to add made the smile on Hiiraeiji's face even bigger.

——This is clearly a child who is having a tantrum for no apparent reason.

Sakaguchi Ango, who watched the interaction between the two in the background, was stunned. He pointed at Hiiraeiji's back with trembling hands and stammered: "Is this some kind of god descending to earth?" Even Dazai Osamu, who was full of fire, could endure it. ! They get along very well!

Looking at the focused expression of the light-haired boy in front of him as he stared at Dazai Osamu, and the softness that could not be hidden in his amber eyes -

"Looking at it this way," Sakaguchi Ango's voice suddenly became deeper, "Dazai is not No chance!"

Sakunosuke Oda miraculously understood what he meant, and he was also shocked, "...but that's clearly the way an elder looks at a junior, right?"

Ango Sakaguchi: "???!!!" Are you serious? ? !

Wouldn't that be bad? !

Chapter 24 The twenty-fourth day of the Tool Man

"Tazai-"

When Zhongya walked out of the hotel, what he saw was Hiiragi Eiji coaxing Dazai Osamu to talk.

He had wanted to settle a score with this person on the way here. If it hadn't been difficult to do anything on the plane and he had driven a motorcycle on the way here, he would have definitely buried the mackerel in the snow.

Now, he has found a chance.

With new grudges and old grudges compounded, Chuuya quickly rushed in front of the two of them. He walked between them in one step, stretched out his hand and pressed Dazai Osamu's head to wrap his arms around his neck. Although this was a very intimate gesture, it was only Osamu Dazai, who was at the center of the incident, knew that the strength of the slug's arm could break his neck.

"That post on the forum was made by you, right?" Chuuya had a smile on his face. Because Hiiraeiji was right next to the two of them, he deliberately lowered his voice.

Dazai Osamu almost suffocated. He bent down deftly and pulled his head out of Chuuya's arms.

Hiiragi Eiji: "..." He's such a big boy and it's time for him to practice his physical skills.

"Are accusations without evidence popular now?" Osamu Dazai touched his neck.

But Chuuya quickly calmed down, hehe, wasn't he just causing destruction? He had predicted this when he wanted to take leave for Eiji. Isn't it easy to get rid of Osamu Dazai? There are both hot springs and ski resorts here. The venue is so big that you won’t be able to escape.

With this thought in mind, Chuuya calmly walked up to Hiiraeiji and invited him to go to the hotel with him to put his luggage.

Even though Hiiraei Si agreed, he raised his hand and patted Dazai Osamu's shoulder casually - he originally wanted to pat his head, but thinking that this naughty friend was still behind him, Hiiraei Si restrained his actions considerately. .

...Recently, he has to formulate a training policy based on Osamu Dazai's current situation.

"Then I'll leave first, and you can go meet your friends."

Osamu Dazai: "...?" I always feel that something is not right but I can't seem to figure it out?

Sakaguchi Ango, who stood behind the three people, was completely silent.

He pushed up his glasses, calmed down for a few seconds and pushed them up again, "...why among the three of them, I saw both friendship and Shura field, but forget it, the scene where the father and son parted in the end was completely unconventional. The sense of harmony has blended in! It must be the separation of father and son! Each finds its own circle of friends, and a good old father will never interfere with his son's making friends!"

Oda Sananosuke looked like he suddenly understood, and he nodded in approval. , "Indeed, this is a very good behavior."

"...You are complaining and complaining! Don't you think it is full of flaws! Uzumaki-kun seems to be three years older than Dazai, right?! Now he wants to be a father Is it?!"

Oda Sakunosuke was a little surprised: "Isn't it possible at this age?"

Sakaguchi Ango: "..." He was completely desperate for these two people.

He walked to Dazai Osamu's side angrily, and found that the bandaged man was staring at the backs of the two people in front of him with evil intentions.

Sakaguchi Ango understood what he wanted to do almost immediately. It was probably some elementary-school boy breaking up behavior, but, but the seniority was wrong! Even if it succeeds, it will be different from what you expected! Sakaguchi Ango roared in his heart.

"... Speaking of which, Odasaku, Nakahara-kun told you before setting off, right?" Sakaguchi Ango said suddenly.

This keyword immediately attracted Dazai Osamu's attention, and he subconsciously looked at Sakaguchi Ango.

Oda Sakunosuke, who followed him, reacted for two seconds, and then nodded slowly, "Yes, I said it."

"What did you say?" Osamu Dazai asked doubtfully.

"Today is Uzumaki-kun's birthday. It seems that Nakahara-kun wants to celebrate his birthday. He must have made some preparations." Sakaguchi

Ango secretly observed Dazai Osamu. He was pleased to find that Dazai Osamu's face looked eager to try. His trouble-making expression disappeared.

...What should I do if I suddenly feel even more cruel! This is obviously very emotional!

But the next second, Dazai Osamu made Sakaguchi Ango fall into deep thought again.

"Is that so? I didn't prepare a gift at all," Dazai Osamu rolled his eyes and said with a smile, "But just now, I have already thought about what to give Eiji!"

Sakaguchi Ango: "... "Don't he hurt Uzumaki-kun!"

Hiiragi Eiji began to feel something was wrong. He calmly observed the ocher-haired boy sitting in his room, which was strange.

It seems that Chuuya has become a little absent-minded since he arrived here. He looked at his phone frequently, but it was as if he didn't want to be discovered.

After enduring it for a while, when he found Chuuya looking down at his phone again, Hiiraeiji couldn't help it anymore, "Chuuya, has something happened? If it's urgent -" "

No!" Chuuya quickly denied it. , he glanced at Hiiraeiji awkwardly, and the phone rang just at this moment. The ocher-haired boy lowered his head and glanced at the phone screen, and then his blue eyes lit up instantly.

He stood up quickly and stretched out his hand to Hiiraeiji, "Are you going down? I have something to show you."

Seeing the excited expression on Chuuya's face, Hiiraeiji immediately held his hand. "Okay."

...He was really curious as to what could make Chuuya so happy.

But when he was pulled into the hotel auditorium by Chuuya, the person who had been holding him suddenly let go of his hand, and the entire auditorium was dark.

"...Chuuya?" Hiiraeiji called out Chuuya's name in a low voice.

He felt that there were many people in this room, and there was also a person who seemed to be restrained and struggling, but everyone didn't know why they were all silent.

Just when Hiiragi Eiji was trying to find the switch for the headlight in the auditorium, a door at the back of the auditorium suddenly opened, letting in light.

Hiiraeiji only had time to see Kochuya pushing a dining cart over, and then he was overwhelmed by ribbons.

"Happy birthday, Uzumaki-kun——!"

The people who had been staying quietly in the auditorium before now all "came alive" at this moment, and the big lights in the auditorium also turned on.

Finally, Eiji Hiiragi was able to get a glimpse of the entire auditorium. It was actually decorated with colorful balloons everywhere. It was a very childlike banquet hall.

At this time, Chuuya pushed the dining cart to the front of Hiiragi Eiji. It was a huge three-layer cake with no fancy embellishments, just filled with fruits.

Chuuya looked a little embarrassed, "...I don't know what you like. Someone suggested that I customize a black suit for you, but in the end I chose a fruit suit." As he said that, he said, blue His eyes looked at Hiiraeiji, "deliciousness is the most important thing, right?"

Hiiraeisi was already stunned on the spot. After a long while, he looked at the huge cake, "...this is for me. ?"

Chuuya was stunned, "Isn't today your birthday?" He couldn't help but speak faster.

Hiiraeiji immediately recalled the information he submitted to the Port Mafia. The birthday on it did indeed say today.

Seeing that Chuuya's expression became more and more confused, Hiiraeiji insisted: "It's my birthday, I just-" He pursed his lips and smiled, "I was so busy that I forgot about it."

Chuuya's heart dropped heavily, "...Stop working so hard," Chuuya muttered in a low voice, and took the opportunity to insult Eiji's bandage spirit. At the end, he took a deep breath, and a look appeared on Qingjun's face. With a slight smile, "Happy birthday, Eiji."

Hiiragi Eiji said with a smile: "So, you who have been so worried today are preparing a birthday party for me?" Without giving Chuuya a chance to refute, he said softly: "Thank you, Chuuya. I'm very happy."

[Nakahara Chuuya's favorability +5]

Hiiragi Eiji: "..."

Wait! This was obviously because he was moved! Why is Zhongya adding favorability? !

Hiiragi Eiji was severely cured again! As expected of his good friend!

At this moment, Hiiraeiji heard another subtle sound. He subconsciously looked at the source of the sound. Through the layers of figures, he vaguely saw his tall figure.

As if they were aware of his gaze, the people in front of Osamu Dazai all looked embarrassed, and then walked aside so that Hiiraeiji could see Osamu Dazai better.

I saw that his bandaged man was being pressed down on the chair by the deep-looking Sakaguchi Ango and the calm-looking Oda Sakunosuke.

Seeing him looking over, Sakaguchi Ango smiled very politely and calmly explained: "I'm afraid he will cause trouble."

Hiiragi Eiji was silent.

...It seems that when he first came in, he did hear some kind of strange noise. It seemed that it was Oda Sakunosuke and Sakaguchi Ango who subdued Dazai Osamu.

"Thank you for your hard work."

After Hiiragi Eiji expressed his gratitude to the two of them, Chuuya started calling him from behind, "Why don't you come and make a wish, Eiji?"

So the old father immediately turned his head coldly and stopped going. Look at Dazai Osamu’s widened eyes.

Chuuya lit up the number twenty-one inserted on the cake, "Because we are singing Happy Birthday together -" he touched his nose, "It is too un-mafia-like, so this link is omitted." Chuuya explained

seriously After successfully making Hiiraeiji laugh, after the big lights in the auditorium were turned off again, Hiiraeiji clasped his hands together and closed his eyes.

He hopes to protect all the people he wants to protect, and hopes that everyone can be happy.

After opening his eyes, he blew out the candle in one breath.

When the headlights were turned on again, he found that Dazai Osamu had appeared beside him. The black-haired boy was looking at him with his head tilted, "Eiji, what wish did you make?" "

Hey! Tell me your wish. It won’t work!” Chuuya said anxiously.

On the other hand, Hiiraeiji was very calm, "It doesn't matter, Chuuya, my wish can be realized by myself." As he said that, he took the dinner plate and cut the cake neatly, and put the two pieces that were cut out first. Passed it to Chuuya and Dazai Osamu.

Chuuya lowered his head and glanced at the cake in his hand, curiosity suddenly surged up.

... Speaking of which, it seems that he never knew what Eiji wanted to do and why he joined the port mafia.

"What is it?" Osamu Dazai asked again.

At this time, Chuuya suddenly felt that the green mackerel was no longer so unpleasant.

"I hope I can protect everyone I want to protect." Hiiragi Eiji said calmly.

Chuuya felt his heart beating heavily. He looked at Hiiraiji blankly, "...The person you want to protect?"

Hiiraeiji nodded matter-of-factly, "Friends, family." Although his family was long gone. . But it would seem strange if I didn't say it.

After saying that, he noticed that Chuuya's head was drooping lower and lower, and his ears were slowly getting a hint of red.

[Nakahara Chuuya's favorability +5]

Hiiragi Eiji: "..." Are you so easily moved!

On the other hand, Osamu Dazai -

"Hey -" the bandage man responded lazily, "How long will it take? There won't be a deadline, right?"

He stretched out his hand and lightly scratched the small plate holding the cake. His fingers were immediately covered with a dollop of cream.

Just when Chuuya couldn't control himself and beat up the guy who wasted his cake, Hiiraeiji quickly grabbed Dazai Osamu's wrist, and before he made trouble, he simply stuffed the finger with the cream into Dazai Osamu's hand. In his own mouth.

After confirming that he had swallowed it completely, Hiiraeiji let go of his hand, "If you make trouble again now, I won't help you anymore."

Miraculously, Osamu Dazai slowly retracted his hand like this. Really Stand there holding the cake and stop making trouble.

Hiiraeiji glanced at him and asked, "Does the cream taste good?"

Osamu Dazai responded vaguely.

Hiiraeiji nodded to himself. He felt that this brat performed well, so he reached out and took Dazai Osamu's portion of cake, scooped out a piece with a small fork, and stuffed it into his mouth very naturally, "Don't worry, As long as I don't die, this wish will continue."

As long as he doesn't die, he will stay in this world and work hard to fulfill everyone's wishes.

Although there may be lies and scams in this, Hiiraeiji knows that no matter what others think, he will never give up on those who need his protection.

When he put the dinner plate back into Dazai Osamu's hand, Hiiraeiji found that his movement to catch it was a little slow. It seemed that he had to react for a while before he realized that Hiiraeiji had thrust the cake back into his hand.

Probably thinking about something, her long eyelashes trembled slightly.

The strange thing is that the corners of his mouth always seem to want to curl up, but he suppresses them under his own control.

...What is this brat thinking about?

Hiiraeiji, who was quietly observing Haodaer, did not notice that Chuuya was also observing him during this process.

He looked at Hiiragi Eiji's movements and suddenly realized something was wrong.

...Why does this look and this delicate movement carry such a strong sense of love...?

However, Chuuya felt that he was a little weirder. He seemed to be staring at Eiji for too long recently. Why?

As long as he looked at it for a little longer, he would subconsciously feel a dryness in his throat.

Chuuya couldn't help but look away, grabbed the ice water at hand and drank it in one gulp.

... He seems to want to continue watching.

Is this really a normal reaction between friends?

It was at this moment that Hiiraeiji received a prompt from the system.

[Dazai Osamu's favorability -5]

[Dazai Osamu's impression has been changed]

[Nakahara Chuuya's favorability +10]

[Nakahara Chuuya's impression has been changed]

Hiiragi Eiji: "..."

[Dazai Osamu's impression: Liar]

[Nakahara Chuuya Impression: "Friend"? ]

Hiiraeiji's pupils were shaking.

What's this? ! Why did he suddenly have a crisis of trust? !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 19K 20
"Never play with the feelings of others, because you may win with the game, but the risk is that you will surely loose the person for life time." - S...
620K 29.1K 39
after dazai sees chuuya at their old spot, things change between the former partners
207K 3.1K 59
Qin Huanhuan was killed by her husband and her best friend during her honeymoon! Perhaps the resentment was too deep, at the last second of her death...
1.3M 64.1K 47
COMPLETED • There is no better way to describe you than a doll, living to please your owner. At the age of 11, Mori took you in from an orphanage and...