THE Red Hot-Blooded Habanero...

Od FayeSanchez957

Sayake Uzumaki Uchiha the daughter of the twin sister of naruto Naruko Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha the older si... Více

Chapter One: A New Mission Given
Chapter Two: Is This The Place?
Sayake Uzumaki Uchiha's Information
Chapter Three: This Is Where Our Journey Begins
Chapter Four: Demon Slayer?
Chapter Five: Mt Sarigi
This Is Not An Update
Chapter Six: Sakonji Urokodaki-sensei
Chapter Seven: Tranning
Chapter Eight: Sabito And Makomo
Chapter Nine: You Two Are Ready For The Final Selection
Chapter Ten: The Final Selection
Chapter Eleven: After Seven Days
Chapter Twelve: Our Ranks
Chapter Thirteen: Family Bound
Chapter Fourteen: Our Own Steel
New Story
Chapter Fifteen: Our First Mission As A Demon Slayers
Chapter Sixteen: Swamp Demon
Chapter Seventeen: Fear Of The Demons
Chapter Eighteen: Asakusa Tokyo
Chapter Nineteen: Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter Twenty: Demon Doctor
Chapter Twenty-One: A Red Headed Woman
Chapter Twenty-two: Meeting Zenitsu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Another Mission
Chapter Twenty-four: The Boar Head
Chapter Twenty-five: Under The Mask Is A Beautiful Face
Chapter Twenty-Six: Chaotic
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The House With A Wisteria Family Crest
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Uchiha And Uzumaki Clan
New Book Cover
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Uzumaki's Clan Taste In Men
Chapter Thirty: Chaos In The Morning
Chapter Thrity-One:Mount Natagumo
Chapter Thrity-Two: Lower Moon Rui
New Stories
Chapter Thrity-Three: Hand Them Over
Chapter Thrity-Four:Will You Come With Me?
New Story
Chapter Thrity-six: Reunited
Chapter Thirty-seven: Hashira meeting
Chapter Thrithy-eight: The Trial Of Rui and Nezuko
New story
Chapter Thrithy-nine: Will you resit?
not a chapter
Chapter Forty: Reckless Uchiha
Chapter Fourty-One: The Uchiha-hime

Chapter Thrity-Five: We Meet Agan Water Hashira

336 15 6
Od FayeSanchez957

Thrid pov:

"keep your sword away from Rui and Nezuko-Chan dattebanne." Sayake said as she pushed Tanjiro away from her and jump away with her still hugging Rui as the child looked at Sayake still not believing how she is protecting a lower moon like him but he is glad how Sayake is keeping her promise then he will do as well.

"why are you protecting it?" a cold voice said while his gaze looked at Sayake as she looked back at him when you look at it as moonlight shine it's like both their eyes are glowing under the moon light "he has a name and it's Rui not an it dattebanne." Sayake said again she was getting annoyed at how this person is calling her child an it.

"here is the over protective Sayake we know." Kurama and Ahari thought as they watch the scene still trying their best to heal Sayake without being noticed later "Sayake-nee is to injured yet she is still protecting us." Tanjiro thought whole still carrying Nezuko hugging her tightly yet gently "then why are you protecting an lower moon?" the male asked while looking at Sayake as she did the same.

"maybe because he is a child that didn't have a good life, maybe he is a child that was force to be a demon without any memories of his past." Sayake said calmly but is still glaring at the male while the hawk above them can only shake its head is this what a couple looking like when they argue is what Ahari would say but stayed quite not wanting to say anything.

" did you ever consider those he killed?" the man asked again and Rui can only agree he won't even blame Sayake if she let him be killed "yeah I did but still he is a child that is needed to be guided and I will guide him even if you kill him now those who died won't come back but atleast he will repent and change." Sayake said this shocked everyone that was with her while Kurama and Ahari can only laugh knowing this is a personality she had gotten from her mother and uncle.

" you let Nezuko live because she is different then let me change Rui I will take full on responsibility." Sayake said again while bowing her head as tears was slowly trying to fall down she hated it she hated the fact that a child was turn into a demon the only she can blame is Muzan but for those who choose to be turn into a demon she will try to save them one way or another.

"i beg of you Tomioka-san, please let Rui stay alive dattebanne." Sayake said as Giyuu can only stare at her he hated the fact that she is crying and is risking everything for a demon that may not change "I... I will do my best to change please let me stay with Sayake-san." Rui said folliwng after Sayake while the three stood their in shock maybe just maybe Sayake will be able to change him after all.

"we will see." Giyuu said while looking away as Sayake looked up with her eyes shining and her smiling as if she didn't cry for Rui's sake also Rui looked up with a smile on his face but tears was still falling down as Sayake wipe them away it was quite that was until butterflies started to be seen with that Giyuu
was now in front of Sayake with his hand on his sword protecting them.

As Sayake looked at the same Giyuu is looking at a woman started to appear attacking on a high speed with Sayake readying her kunai ready to attack but it was a good thing that Giyuu was able to block her attack.

As the lady landed so gracefully Sayake can't help but stare at her "she is so beautiful." Sayake thought while looking at the butterfly like woman she likes her haori so much along with her hair clip "oh my Tomioka-san why did you get in the way?" the woman asked her voice was soft yet Sayake can hear the annoyance in her voice.

Giyuu just kept quite which annoyed the woman more as she smiled at him "hmm." was the only thing Giyuu let out as Sayake sweatdrop "yup he is like papa." Sayake thought while looking at the man in front of her as she hold onto Rui's hand Tanjiro is also lying down the ground so she need to protect them as well.

"did you not say that a human and a demon can't get along?" the woman spoke again as the water hashira stayed quite "you said that but we are getting along fine." Sayake said without hesitation as she looked at the woman infront of her as the woman just smiled.

"oh letting her talk for you Tomioka-san this is the reason why no one likes you." the woman said again which made them all looked at Giyuu in shocked and back at the woman "she is so blunt." Sayake thought while looking at the two while Kurama and Ahari just laugh "she hit the spot there." Ahari said while laughing.

"I'm not... I'm not disliked." Giyuu said which made them look at him again while Sayake just smiled and nodded her head while Rui looked at him as if he wanted to say something but kept it to himself not wanting to be part of this show they are doing.

"well, I'm sorry. You haven't even realized that people don't like you then?" the woman said again but she wasn't still done "that was uncalled for please forgive me." the woman said again although Giyuu has a poker face on Sayake can still see that it hit him and with Tanjiro's reaction and the faces he was making made it more funnier.

"boy, miss." the woman called for both Sayake and Tanjiro as Sayake has her guard up looking at the woman while Giyuu has his arms stretch to protect them incase the woman attack "you do know that the girl and that boy is a demon it's dangerous you know." The woman asked while looking at the two.

"I know that." Sayake said now having her kanata ready "your wrong, no your right but she is my sister." Tanjiro said while looking at the woman "oh my is that so that's so sad." The woman said again as she placed one of her hand in her mouth.

"then I'll use a poison that won't make her suffer." the woman said to Tanjiro as Sayake hold her sword tigther than before and ready to attack "how about you miss you are protecting a lower moon." the woman saida again now looking at Sayake with her blade still near her face.

"I have no excuse as you will still try to kill him." Sayake said she wasn't using her usual catchphrase her usual happy yet calm voice was gone as it was replaced with an defensive tone in her voice "is that so." the woman said as Sayake was ready to battle with her.

" can you get up?" Giyuu asked which made Sayake snap out of her thoughts "even if you can't move force yourselves to move." Giyuu said again as Sayake looked at him more as she knew what he is making them do "Tanjiro take Rui with you and run, Rui if a human attack you don't attack back." Sayake started as she looked at the child.

"follow Nezuko turn small and ran don't attack, I trust you." Sayake said she took out her sword ready to fight "thank you/please be careful." both Rui and Tanjiro said at the same time as Tanjiro picked up Nezuko and run.

"oh my isn't this against the code." the woman said as she looked at the two still shock that Sayake stayed behind "go after them." Giyuu said as Sayake looked at him and nooded her head "be careful dattebanne." Sayake said as she run to follow after them.

Tashiro secret:

Sayake knew someone is following Tanjiro so she is following that person

Rui and Tanjiro can't seem to see eye to eye but would place that aside when Sayake is involed

Giyuu was shock to see Sayake in this place

Sayake is still not healed

Hey guys so sorry took me so long to update still busy with school with the whole thesis and music video creation I had to do that first but thank you all for supporting me it really means a lot to me so thank you and belated merry Christmas to everyone and to those who celebrate their birthday happy birthday as well.

Till next time

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

193K 5.5K 23
Fuyu Namikaze, daughter of the fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. When she's five, the attack on the village by the Nine Tails happe...
1M 28.1K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, Jinchūriki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...
20.4K 493 24
(un-edited so mistakes abound!) (Being re-read and redone in bits.❤️ Thanks to everyone who reads, this old fic of mine.) kikyo Uzumaki is Naruto's t...
17.2K 446 29
"Finish... it..." he gasped. "Don't act brave. You're terrified. Is this truly the first time you've stared death in the face?" Boruto elected not to...