I Found You (Jensoo)

Door NainaZara

I'm not spoiling anything about what's happening but it's fantasy....sort of. It's fiction/Fantasy because s... Meer

I Hate
D-1
Ha-How You Like That?
Boombayah!
We Are The Lovesick Girls
You Never Know
See You Later, Maybe Never
Don't Make Us Saints, We're Wards Of Pain
Typa Girl You Wanna Wife Up, Sign The Pre
So I Can't See Nobody Else For Me, No
Forever Young?
You Don't See The Issues, I Got 'Em
A Prince Not Even On My List
Got A Feelin', You Feelin' Me?
Typa Girl That You Wish For When You Blow That Candle Out
Typa Girl That You Wanna Take Back To Your Mama House
Didn't Know That You Were Cold 'Til You Felt My Fire
And Once I Finally Made My Move
Boys Have Been Sayin' To Date Me? Your Lips Should Be Sayin' The Same Thing
Won't You Set Me Free?
No Love, Never, My Exes Know
Don't Know What To Do Without You
I Just Wanna Be The One, But To You We're Already Done
Finale Pt. 1| Tonight I'll Be The Happiest Girl In The World
Finale Pt.2| Baby, All I'm Tryna Do Is Save You The Pain
Finale Pt.3| Finally, I Know That You're Mine
Epilogue

If I Needed You, I'd Have You That I Know

273 33 8
Door NainaZara

Once we get into a city somewhere in Illinois based on restaurant names.

Which is still a long way from Virginia.

"So...." I say to Jisoo who has been silently looking around warily. "Care to share about yourself?"

Jisoo turns her beautiful face to me. "No." Then she turns away and we continue walking.

"Why?"

"I don't feel like sharing my life story with someone I've only known existed 10 days ago."

I nod. "Okay fine. Be like that. I don't care."

"Thank you for not caring."

I stop walking and she sighs heavily and faces me. I pout. "I thought we called a truce."

Jisoo rests her eyes on me and walks back to me. She pushes my arms down and holds one of my hands in hers. "Stop being a baby and just follow me. Okay?"

I pull my hand from hers. "You are the most annoying person I've ever met!" I shout at her and several people look at us strangely.

"Jennie, people are—"

"I don't care! Why can't you just be nice to me?!"

"Jennie!" She shouts back with exasperation.

"Hey girlie!" We hear an old woman say.

I turn to her and she gives me a kind smile. "Is everything alright?"

I answer "No" At the same time Jisoo says, "Yes."

She scowls at me and I smirk back.

The older woman gasps at our bare feet and says, "Wait come inside! Let me get you both some clothes and shoes!"

"Oh it's no need really!" Jisoo says kindly with a smile. "We were just going to visit the homeless shelter and be on our way."

"Nonsense! I'll get some things and some food for you both and then you can be on your way. What are your names?" She says happily.

"I'm Jennie," I say with equal enthusiasm.

"I'm Jisoo," she says with no enthusiasm.

I throw a glare at her and she rolls her eyes but follows me inside with the old lady.

She seats us in her restaurant and seems to go up stairs to get clothes.

We sit across from each other and I ask, "Why did we turn human? I thought we only turned human during the full moon."

She nods. "We do. I don't know why it's early."

"Will we be dogs again?" I ask.

She shrugs.

"Was it to help us escape?"

She shrugs.

"Does the moon watch over you?"

She shrugs.

"Stop shrugging!" I say with irritation and pick up a menu, hiding my face.

"Why do you try so hard for me to like you?" She asks. "I don't want to...."

I put the menu flat on the table and meet her gaze.

"You don't want to like me?" I finish for her.

She pulls away. "Just leave me alone. We get back to Ashe City, get the necklace and then you can return to your home and job as a maid. We part ways. We won't be together for long after this month. So it's better that we don't get close."

Everything in my head agrees with her.

But something in me hurts that I won't see Jisoo.

After everything we went through so far, how she's protected me and been a source of courage for me....

What would happen if I didn't have Jisoo by my side?

I clear my throat and read the menu. "I think the pancakes look good."

••••••••••
(Back in Ashe City, Virginia. Narrator's POV)

Naomi walks around the giant mansion slowly.

Normally, she would have breakfast with Jennie, take her shopping, have lunch somewhere fancy and then she would sit and watch TV while Jennie read her books.

Naomi didn't understand what Jennie saw in books but she never did anything. Jinyoung didn't care. Not that he cared about anything after they conceived Jennie.

He just knew he had to walk Jennie down the aisle for the wedding and would be there in time.

Naomi tried hard to think about how to do her days but, she just came up with nothing.

Jennie has always been a constant irritation in her life. Her daughter was the exact opposite of her and it was always hard to get along with her.

Yet, standing alone in the large, quiet, empty foyer....

Naomi wished she could see Jennie again.

••••••••••
(Jennie's POV)

"For someone so devoted to family, why would you get cursed in the first place?" I ask and point my breakfast knife at her.

Jisoo rolls her eyes. "That's none of your business. Just eat your food."

The old lady got us some clean clothes that belonged to her daughter who lives away from home now. I got a bra, underwear, a pink t-shirt and some jeans and Jisoo got something similar with a black shirt. We both got socks and shoes and she said she would feed us before we go on our way again.

Jisoo ordered French toast and orange juice and I ordered 2 stacks (6 pancakes) along with some coffee.

"Why not? Since I also got cursed, shouldn't you tell me?" Then I put my knife down and sing, "We're allllll innn thhissss to toooogetherrrrr!" From High School Musical.

Jisoo glares.

I drop my hands. "Are you always this moody? Can't you smile like you did when...."

Jisoo looks at me suddenly interested. "You mean when I woke up naked on top of you?"

I don't answer but my face feels really hot.

She looks back at her food and continues eating, "Yeah. That's because I was dreaming of the last time I slept with a woman and how good she made me feel. Her smooth body—"

"Can we change the topic?"

"Hands that moved across me and touched—"

"Can we change the topic?"

"When she put her mouth on my—"

"Can we change the topic?" I say with a squeak because my voice is nearly lost.

She smirks at me. "Nope. You brought it up. So let's talk about lesbian sex Jennie!"

She says it with such a loud voice that everyone stops eating and turns to us. The old lady owner chuckles and goes into the kitchen.

I turn to Jisoo with probably the biggest blush ever and she waves for everyone to eat their food.

"So Jennie—"

"I don't want to hear it! I get it! I won't ask questions! Just leave me alone!" I say quickly.

She smiles and nods, taking a happy bite of food while I curse her out in my head.

••••••••••

We walk to the homeless shelter in the city after that and they graciously let us in and seated us in one tiny room.

"I'm sorry!" She says. "We seem to be at a bit of a capacity today. It will take a few days to fully get everyone proper and on their way to another shelter. We'll try to set up another bed for tonight and feel free to leave whenever you want! Have a good day!"

She closes the door and we turn to each other.

Then we turn to the singular bed.

We both lunge shouting, "I WANT TO SLEEP!"

"NO! I GOT US OUT!" I shout over her.

"IT WAS MY PLAN!"

"I HAD TO GET LOOKED OVER BY A DISGUSTING IDIOT!"

I grab the pillow and she grabs it to, pulling it in her direction. "Jennie!"

I pull the pillow back to me. "I want to sleep!"

"Then sleep on the floor! You did it before as a dog!"

"You are the pettiest person I have ever met!"

She smiles sardonically. "I don't care!" She pulls the pillow hard and I stumble forward into her.

She wraps a hand around my waist to keep me from falling and raises an eyebrow at me while I hold myself up with my grip on her shoulders.

The only thing separating us is that fucking pillow.

"Jennie," she says quietly and tilts her head. "Let me ask you something."

I shake my head and try to pull away but her vise grip around my waist tightens and I can't move.

"What?" I ask with annoyance and trying to ignore how good her arm felt.

She smirks. "It's just something I've noticed over the past few hours. Are you....by chance...." She leans forward and there's only an inch between our faces. "Attracted to me?" She says and her breath falls against my lips.

I swallow and shake my head. She pulls the pillow out from between us and maintains barely any space between our bodies.

"I need a verbal answer Jennie."

"N-no," I say quietly.

She shows me her ear. "Sorry."

I clear my throat and push against her shoulders. "No. I'm straight."

She nods and looks at me again with those dark eyes filled with fickle tension and amusement. "Okay," she whispers and pulls away.

Once I'm free of her grasp, I shove her with annoyance and she flies into the wall.

She winces and her face pinches in pain from her injuries. She falls to her knees, clutching her stomach.

I gasp and kneel down in front of her. "Jisoo! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean—oh gosh! Fuck! I'm so sorry I—"

She starts laughing and looks at me (I need to maintain my butterflies).

I pull my hands from her. "Why are you laughing?"

She chuckles and gently sits down with her back to the wall and her knees drawn up.

"I just found out that....on some foreign level Jennie....no matter how much I make you mad....you have a soft spot for me that you won't admit to."

••••••••••
To be continued 😉

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5.4K 529 15
[ONGOING] On the road for their band's small tour to the cities of Ohio, they stumble upon a second hand shop. Jisoo discovers a bottle with swirls...
790K 16.1K 48
WHEN TWO BRATS MEET EACH OTHER! Note: - Lisa G!P! - [M] for Mature! - [TW] for Trigger Warning! Warn: - There are many K-pop groups in this fanfic s...
724K 20K 51
Crybaby Childish Cute Definitely a kid's characteristics but when I come to think of it, she's no kid. Lisa Manoban is not a kid anymore, maybe she h...
108K 4.6K 39
Jisoo is an orphan. Sweet, beautiful, kind, caring , she has the most fragile and innocent soul. Never express her feelings, even if she terribly hur...