SIN | Rhea Ripley | Dark, Spi...

By HJaneRipley

Katarina lives a very different life. Protected profusely and living by the orders from her Father, she has n... More

PART ONE | Spasibo
PART TWO | Deja Vu
PART THREE | Malysh
PART FOUR | Sushi
PART FIVE | Unsafe
PART SIX | Week
PART SEVEN | Chastity
PART EIGHT | Sam
PART NINE | Sleeper
PART TEN | Marry
PART ELEVEN | 25
PART TWELVE | Taste
PART THIRTEEN | Daughter
PART FOURTEEN | Orlando
PART FIFTEEN | Distraction
PART SIXTEEN | Hint
PART SEVENTEEN | Self-Care
PART EIGHTEEN | Explore
PART NINETEEN | Remind
PART TWENTY | Sake
PART TWENTY-ONE | Jealousy
PART TWENTY-TWO | Zoe
PART TWENTY-THREE | Kissing
PART TWENTY-FOUR | Enough
PART TWENTY-FIVE | Eradicator
PART TWENTY-SIX | Soon
PART TWENTY-SEVEN | Kitty & Jesus
PART TWENTY-EIGHT | 911
PART THIRTY | Pain
PART THIRTY-ONE| Desperate
PART THIRTY-TWO | Ring
PART THIRTY-THREE | IT (part 1)
PART THIRTY-FOUR | IT (part 2)
PART THIRTY-FIVE | Sestra
PART THIRTY-SIX | Hungry
PART THIRTY-SEVEN | Favourite Sin

PART TWENTY-NINE | Dream

1.8K 86 41
By HJaneRipley

Part Playlist:
• Stolen Dance - Milky Chance
• The Only Exception - Paramore

_______________________________

"What's an electric guitar?" I asked Ollie sitting in front of me.

Instead of going through lines with out scenes together, he kept stopping to tell me about his electric guitar skills, and I finally had to ask what it is. I've heard of a regular, not an electric.

"Have you been living under a rock or something?" He seemed insulted and pulled out his phone.

Instead of answering the true question, I bent over to watch the video he showed me. It was of him playing electric guitar, and he was great. He played metal and rock songs, which I liked, and I'm sure Rhea would like too.

"That's amazing." I told him.

Ollie nodded. "I'll bring it in sometime and play you a song. What's your favourite?"

I thought about it. "I like Motionless In White." I said.

Ollie nodded happily. "They're pretty sick. I'll have to look at one of their songs to play you."

"That'd be great." I replied.

Moving on, we read through the next couple of scenes, and I highlighted my parts, focusing extra hard on those.

The rest of the day was exactly like the next one. Instead... Rhea was going to be here soon, and I was so excited. I checked if it was ok she come in, and Louis said she could come by anytime. Georgina must have told him about Rhea, plus, he was a wwe fan.

It was just after lunch when I decided to tell Ollie about her. "Rhea is coming in this afternoon sometime."

Ollie looked at me in disbelief. "Oh yeah? Your hot, muscly, goth, rich wrestling girlfriend?"

That's right.

I nodded.

"As I said, I'll believe it when I see it." Ollie jokes, taking a bit of his fruit salad.

We'd gotten really comfortable with eachother. Spending hours for days alone with someone will definitely do it. Louis seemed happy with the progress we were making, so I was happy. I was proud.

I'd been working with the accent coach, and am slowly learning how to speak less Russian.

This morning I visited the seamstress, and talked her through a couple of my ideas for costumes I knew she still had left to do. She seemed to really like them, and took a couple of my sketches.

I was heading back to the dressing room when my phone buzzed. It was Rhea...

Rhea 🖤: Just getting on my flight now. I'll be a couple hours, Kat.

I smiled.

Kat: Good! I can't wait to see you 🥹

Rhea 🖤: I can't wait to see you too 💗

Going inside the dressing room, I gasped when I saw... Madison here, looking around.

"Hello?" I said.

She snapped her head as me shocked. "I lost something." She said, and fast walked out the door.

I watched her walk down the hall and round a corner.

What was she doing?

I checked around, and nothing seemed out of ordinary. I even looked in my bag just in case, but everything was still in there.

I took my bag to the bathroom, and began getting changed into my dance clothes. Ollie and I would be working on some basic dance moves and working on our physical chemistry for the rest of the afternoon.

I was waiting for Ollie on the stage with Louis when Rhea sent me another message.

Rhea 🖤: Flight is slightly delayed. I'll be a little late, is that ok?

Kat: I can get Ollie to drop me home? 🤔

Rhea 🖤: I still really want to pick you up and check the theatre out. Can you stay for me? I shouldn't be too late.

Kat: Ok, sure 💗

Rhea 🖤: 💋

Kat: 🖕🏻

Rhea 🖤 That's rather rude, Kat.

Kat: I meant this! ☝🏼

Kat: ☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼

Kat: For Roman! ☝🏼

Rhea 🖤: You're a pain, but you win.

Ollie eventually got here, and Louis made sure we were warmed up before going through some basic dance moves singularly. Then he gave us a run down on the dance scenes. "So, Kat, you've got a few individual dances, but we will get to those later. For now, you have two couple dances. One in the first half of the show, which is more upbeat and fun. The other, is towards the end, and it's more slow, sensual and intimate-"

I eyes Ollie who eyes me awkwardly. But then he laughed a little and it broke the tension, even I giggled a bit.

"We'll start on the first one." Louis said.

We started working together with Louis and the dance coach, learning the moves. It wasn't much actually dancing together. A lot of individual dances, and then meeting for a few beats for a spin or the dip that was at the end of the song.

After that one, I was already hot and exhausted. I had to take a small break, get some water and a small fruit snack. I checked the time and it was 4pm, Rhea should have been here by now, but she won't be here until later now. The day ended at 4:30, so we only had half an hour to go through this last dance.

I met everyone back out on the stage, and a few workers were already shuffling out. I stayed with Louis and the coach, Ollie too, and listened to them explain this second dance. It was rather touchy, in my opinion. And I'd only heard about it, we haven't even done it.

"So this dance will be done in complete white and loose fit clothes, which we actually have here, you might as well put them on to get used to. As well as keeping a bare foot." Louis explained.

We dressed in the white costumes he gave us and they were so comfortable. I was glad I didn't have to wear a tight fitting suit with uncomfortable shoes.

"So this dance is all about peace. Like you're dreaming. It should be smooth, soft, there needs to be zero missteps." Louis explained.

Ollie and I got together, learning the basic moves of the dance. A lot of it was together, moving in tandem and my legs moving, and him dragging or carrying me. He didn't complain, though. He actually said I was light, and it was easy to pick me up.

We spent a while working on with Louis and the coach. Then the coach left for the end of the day, and Louis stayed back to watch us perform the dance through, checking our progress.

I was a little nervous when I took Ollie's hand and we began the dance.

Finishing the moves, we waited for his opinion. He looked disappointed...

"It's- it's great for a first session. It is." He started. "It will only get better, but the chemistry is off here. It felt like there was no connecting with eachother. You hardly looked at eachother." Louis criticised, then checked his watch. "Look, I've gotta head guys. But feel free to stay and work on it. The janitors are here until 8pm." He said and got up, leaving just Ollie and I on the stage.

Instead of dancing, we sat down and drank some water. "How does he expect us to have a connection the 3rd day into knowing eachother." Ollie complained all of a sudden.

I shrugged. "I'm sure we will grow as time goes on."

"I mean, I think we just need to commit. Go all out and pretend we're in love during this dance. What do you think?" Ollie looks at me.

I smiled a little. "Sure. I've never been in love but I'll pretend." I joked, but Ollie gave me a weird look.

"Weird thing to flex about there." He chuckled and brushed it off, standing up. "Let's do it once more then. I'll record it, so we can watch it back. Also, try not to step on my toe during that spin this time." He glared at me and I gave him a little grin.

He set up his camera, and came back to me, grabbing my hand and slowly working through the moves.

The first time he brought me against his body, we made eye contact and we both broke out in a laugh.

"Oh god." Ollie laughed. "This is gonna be good."

We tried to keep going with the moves, slowly and very slowly our laughs faded as we got into the dance. We focused on movements, making sure everything was seamless together and keeping eye contact and soft faces. It was feeling great. So much better and there was so much more flow to it this way.

Rheas POV

Parking my truck out the front, it was starting to get late and I hoped Kat really did wait for me. She didn't tell me otherwise.

The janitor let me in after I explained I'm here to pick up a crew member of the show. They had no security, it was a little concerning as I found the way to the main stage. Carefully opening the door. I thought everyone was gone, until I caught sight of Kat and, who I assume was Ollie dancing.

There was no music. No one around. Just them in the moment...

I would be lying if I said I didn't feel a little uneasy, but I slowly stepped down the aisle and towards the stage, running my hands through my hair in a little anxiety.

Ok, it was affecting me more than I thought.

I watched as Ollie spun my girlfriend, then collected her back against his body, and she put her arm up so smoothly. She was so beautiful. So talented. She looked so happy. Like a dream.

They didn't even notice me standing a few steps from the stage, until they finished and broke apart, Ollie pumping his fist a little happily and Kat smiling.

Kat was looking at Ollie and his face as he locked sight of me before the stage. He looked as shocked as ever. "No fucking way."

Kat looked at me and immediately grinned and bounced on her toes. She ran across the stage, not even going to the stairs. I met her and helped her off the stage, pulling her into a deep hug. She must have needed it, because she didn't let me go for a minute.

"Fuck off, Kitty. No way you- Jesus." Ollie said from the stage.

Kitty?

Who the hell was kitty?

Kat looked at Ollie and rolled her eyes and then looked back at me. "Hey, malysh." I whispered, and rubbed my hands through her hair softly. "You dance really well." I complimented her.

"Thank you." She blushed. "Um- here, this is Ollie." She pointed to the guy.

Ollie stepped to the edge of the stage, bent down to offer his hand. I took it. "I'm Rhea."

"No shit." Ollie cracked. "Ow." He said under his breath when he took his hand back.

I smiled a little to myself, when I grabbed Kat by the cheeks and kissed her. Taking my time with a long deep kiss, and making sure Ollie saw every damned bit of it.

He may get to dance with her, but, I'm the one who gets to really touch her. Kiss her. Tell her that I think I L-

Kat pulled back and her cheeks were flamed. "I'll just get my stuff." She said.

She went to leave but I held her hand. "Take me with you. Show me around." I said.

Kat's POV

I was so happy she was here. I couldn't stop smiling since I saw her.

I took her through the backstage area, showing her a few rooms and eventually getting to my dressing room. "This is our dressing room."

Rhea looked around a little bit. "Our?"

"Mine and Ollie's." I clarify.

"You share a dressing room?" Rhea asked, opening the bathroom and seeing the two different doors inside.

I nodded. "Yes. We have the nicest one." I said proudly.

Rhea hummed and helped me grab my bag. "So do you get to take this white costume home with you?" Rhea asked me softly, holding my hand.

"Why?" I asked her curiously.

Rhea shrugged with a small smirk. "I really like it."

My spine heated a little. "I'll be bringing it back next time, I am sure it's ok."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.7K 69
Marina Garcia is the daughter of famous wrestler and hall of famer, Carlos Garcia. What happens when Marina moves to the US to finally debut in NXT...
4.5K 204 13
(lesbian fanfic) Roxanne who has been an underground fighter for about 4 hears now ,will be moving to the states because of her moms condition, ther...
248K 5.4K 88
{COMPLETE} When Isabella's wedding ceremony is ruined by the one and only Kyzer Caruso, he kidnaps her and forces her to love him, no matter how long...
17.3K 540 38
Your head has always been a weird place to live in, and it all leads to this point in which you don't care if you're falling in a trap anymore: the p...