Don't Come Near Me, I'm Just...

By mrmacpuffy

I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every... More

1 - Otome Game Introduction
2 - The Butler
3 - Eliad's Methods
4 - I Need to Become a Background Character
5 - Drunk Little Boy
6 - Morning Bed
7 - Bathing Together
8 - Running to the Forest
9 - Oberon, the Head Mage
10 - Bruh
11 - Obsessed Capture Targets
12 - Stranger in the Library
13 - Little Puppy
14 - Luxurious Vomit
15 - the Yandere
16 - Entering the Academy
17 - Meeting with the Crown Prince
18 - The Return Home
19 - Staying in Bed Together
20 - The Debut (1)
21 - the Head Mage
22 - Jealousy
23 - Coaxing
24 - Tsun-tsun Traitor
25 - Forced to Keep You by My Side
26 - Unwed Fiancés
27 - Undercover Fujoshi
28 - Change in Plans
29 - Sitting on his Lap
30 - Seduction
31 - Desperate Courting
32 - Jealous Prince
33 - Aggrieved Prince
34 - You're Mine
35 - Who to Kiss
36 - A Decision
37 - Eliad's Gratitude
38 - The Young Knight
39 - Visiting Knight Reask
40 - The Knight's Love at First Sight
41 - Lucius' Feelings
42 - Alone in the Field
43 - The Tsundere's Crying
44 - Field of Jealousy
45 - Cupid's Arrow
46 - Capitalism at its Finest
47 - Yandere and Tsundere
48 - The Plan
49 - Aileen's Motives
50 - Mysterious Roommate
51 - First Day of Classes (1)
52 - Long Awaited Encounter
53 - Magic Practice
54 - the Kisses
55 - Stretching
56 - the Garden
57 - The Knight
59 - My Dear
60 - Shower
61 - Poison
62 - Blonde Confession
63 - the Aftermath
64 - Made an Uh-oh
65 - Do You Like Me?
66 - He Fucked Up
67 - Confession
68 - Another

58 - Moving In

2.4K 127 50
By mrmacpuffy

(A/N: I want to fart but I can't do it in a public space.)

They took an hour to move his things in. His armor and swords, in particular, were quite a burden, consistently slipping out of the poorly engineered bag and clanking loudly onto the floor when they dropped. When Remis tried to help the knight move the weaponry in, he tasted the pain of defeat. He thought that since Reask lifted it so easily, it would be the same for him. He had completely forgotten his struggle during the swordsmanship lessons to hold a smaller wooden sword. When he tried to lift them up, his arms simply sagged, his back bent into a clobbered arc.

"I think this is the last of it," Reask said, his arms grabbing the bottom of three suitcases stacked. Remis nodded and jogged over, his skin flushed from exertion, but before he could come to help, Reask simply lifted the baggage with ease, walking over to his room as if he was carrying a feather pillow.

Remis eyed him with jealousy. A vain and stupid thought passed through his mind, that he should try working out again. If he did, he was sure he could beat the little tomato in an arm wrestling match. He completely disregarded the fact that the last time he tried to lift a moderately heavy weight used for strength training Aileen did, he fell onto the floor and temporarily bruised his shin because of his weak muscles.

The baggage fell onto Reask's bedroom floor with a dull thump, landing on the soft carpet bordering his bed. Remis followed, ambling into the room, a tinge of discontent still visible on his expression as he took a glance at the pulsing veins on the knight's forearms and biceps from the heavy lifting. The thin sheet of sweat on his skin, paired with the large, lean muscles and rugged look, gave him a searing, sensual air.

What a fucker, Remis thought sourly, subconsciously taking a peak at his own pitiful lean figure.

"Does that door lead to the washroom?" Reask asked, pointing to the door to his left as he wiped off the sweat beading on his forehead.

Remis didn't hear him, staying silent as he continued to gaze enviously at the knight's unintentional passionate display. Reask followed his eyes before blushing furiously when he realized that Remis was observing his actions. His small, cute display quelled his dangerous, flirty air as he bowed his head in embarrassment. It wasn't until then that Remis had answered hastily.

"A-ah, yes! The bathroom..." Remis turned towards the door and nodded vigorously, still collecting his bearings, "the bathroom, that's right."

He puttered closer, accidentally brushing past Reask's exposed shoulder. The knight jumped, his heart shuddering. He hastily turned away, covering his mouth and staring intensely at the boring floor like it was the most interesting thing in the world. Remis didn't notice and moved to open the wooden door, revealing a large master bathroom. It was standardly aristocratic, its tiles a golden-veined white marble and its walls painted white, giving it a luxurious and dazzling air. It was adorned with a lavish bathtub and showering area, along with towel racks and large sinks.

"Our rooms are adjoined, so we'll have to take turns using the bathroom. I've been using it for a while and didn't know my new roommate would be coming so soon, so it's a bit messy," Remis quipped, scratching his nape with a sheepish laugh. He stared at the large laundry pile, which had slowly accumulated over time, hidden behind the bathtub.

"O-oh, right," the knight answered hurriedly, still a bit flustered. His mind wandered to what might happen if he entered the bathroom at the wrong time. He would see the supple, elastic waist of the slender teenager, the slight flush on his skin from the heat of the warm bath... Reask had his eyes plastered onto the floor like a scared servant, his ears a consistent flush of red. He occasionally glanced at the door to Remis' room, which was directly adjoined to his, before his eyes immediately flitted down and his not-so-subtle blush grew a tad redder. He lifted his head, forcefully ejecting himself from those thoughts, and stared at the open opulent room. "There aren't any servants to clean?"

Remis shook his head. "There are, but... they can't come into our room." His eyes were cast to the side as he said so. Ever since the assassination, he was never comfortable with unknown servants entering his room at any period of the day. Remis's pupils shrunk. He felt like a cold stone dropped into his gut at the thought. It's alright now, but... his mind wandered. Well, I just...

"My lord?" Reask tentatively inquired, startling him out of his daze. His eyes were fixed onto the black-haired youth in concern, his brows slightly furrowed.

"Ah... right, right. My apologies," Remis said haltingly, "it's just my personal preference. If you want them to do your laundry or clean your room, though, I'm sure I can find a way to..."

Reask shook his head hurriedly, rushing to wave his offer off. "No, no, that's alright. There is no need to bother arranging such matters for me. I'm not as noble as you, my lord. I've taken care of myself from an early age," Reask interjected.

For some reason, that hit Remis in the wrong way. He scowled and took a token step closer. "I know how to do dishes and make my bed, you know." His brows creased as he added, "I'm not that spoiled."

"I'm not saying that you're spoiled, my lord! I meant no offense." Reask refuted. Yet, his eyes flitted around the room, eagerly surveying the gold-plated faucets and drains, the chandelier hanging brilliantly, the white scented candles emitting wisps of fragrance, occasionally hitting the knight's olfactories. He returned his focus back on the sulking black-haired youth standing naturally in the center, perfectly fitting into the lavish environment. "I just mean to say that your noble nature is simply used to such extravagance," he said earnestly.

Remis' scowl deepened, his cheeks slightly bulging. Then, his dissatisfaction morphed into a sense of fiendish playfulness. His expression twisted into a cheeky grin. "Well, I guess so, huh. After all, servants have been indulging in my every whim." He scoffed and sauntered towards the knight, standing on his toes and pressing his nose against his, the twinkle in his eye shining. "In fact, you're right. I've never washed clothes before, I don't know how to." He retreated from his instigative position and pointed to the laundry pile hidden. "I'm scared to try, Reask..." He whimpered. The red-haired knight turned to the clothes pile. On the very top, which Remis had completely forgotten about, was a piece of simple white underwear. Reask inadvertently inhaled a sharp breath, his breath stalling in his throat and his body growing hot. Remis remained ignorant, his kittenish fun continuing innocently without a clue as to what was going on in Reask's mind.

"But, Reask..." Remis poked the knight's nose lightheartedly, "you really can do chores, can't you? I bet you can do it wonderfully." Reask retreated, his eyes still peeled to the underwear laying idly on the floor.

"Yes, I guess so," he replied absentmindedly, a slight scrunch in his nose after Remis's impish poke.

"Wow, how amazing. Since I'm a noble, I'm obviously not accustomed to doing anything like that. Then if you've done chores for such a long time, you can do it for me too!"

Reask blinked, finally turning his eyes back up to meet the black-haired youth's face. "Wh-what?" He stuttered. Remis's mouth was bent into a small Cheshire grin, his eyes pressed into large crescents as he danced around Reask in a goading mood.

"Do it for me," Remis shamelessly repeated. A wave of laughter was struggling to stay bottled in his throat as he saw Reask's strange expression. "You can do it, right?"

"I don't–" Reask started.

"Hm?"

"I-I–"

"What?" Remis' laugh was truly threatening to erupt as he continuously interjected into Reask's confused tirade. The innocence of seeing something so shocking paired with the slight frustration of being interrupted had thrown Reask into a muddled state. By the time he had finished thinking, Remis had already told him that he would be helping him do his laundry for the rest of the year. The black-haired youth exited the bathroom with a beaming smile.

----

Day turned to night. Remis' stomach gurgled, seemingly wanting to devour even the lining of his organs. He clutched his empty stomach, looking longingly outside, but ended up trudging back into his room and plopping down on the mattress in defeat.

He didn't want to leave the dormitory. If he left and he saw him again, what would he say? What excuse did he have to justify that strange behavior in the garden... I still don't really understand it myself. He mumbled an intelligible curse and muddled further into the depressive fabric.

"My lord, are you..." Reask's voice was muffled by the thin door outside.

"Come in, come in," Remis waved his hand haphazardly, not lifting himself or bothering to collect himself from his situation. The door creaked open, and a slightly disheveled knight holding a basket entered, his demure eyes searching the room as if he was a rabbit in unfamiliar territory.

Reask walked to the bedside table, setting down the basket with a soft-fabric wrapping. "I did your laundry," he mumbled plainly.

"You did what?" Remis asked, a faint amusement tingling his insides. He sat up, propping his upper body on his arm while gently ruffling his hair with the other, rubbing his dry eyes and yawning.

In the dim light of the lamp, Reask blankly stared at Remi's disordered hair, tufts of soft black locks sticking out like a little hedgehog, vulnerable and endearing. The scent of the room matched the black-haired youth's clean, crisp scent, intoxicating and stirring. Reask inconspicuously shuffled a few steps closer to Remis, his body drawn to the boy's warmth.

Remis reached down towards Reask's standing figure, startling the knight. However, his hand didn't reach to Reask's hair for his light caressing that often happened when he was amused, but rather reached down to the foot of the bed to grab the dry, still-warm laundry.

He barked out a slightly incredulous laugh, lifting the heavy load onto his lap and breathing in the smell of fresh pine soap. "You actually did it," Remis murmured under his breath, feeling his eyes crease and his mouth turn up, revealing a toothy grin. He's so cute, he chuckled inwardly. Even the most joking sentences are something that innocent little tomato would take seriously. He forgot his hunger at that moment and scooted to the side, patting the empty area and gesturing for the red-haired knight to sit down.

The mattress sagged under his heavy weight. Reask felt the lingering warmth from Remis' body permeate his muscles and felt a warm bloom diffuse through his heart like warm spring rain. Remis slid back down the headboard, laying his head back on one of the light down pillows and moving further into the endless sheets of blankets and fur.

Then a low growl from his stomach sounded. Remis blushed in embarrassment and turned his head away, covering his mouth with his hand and curling into a ball. Reask's ears perked up when he heard the noise and he quickly resisted the urge to pat Remis' fine hair, just like he did to him. At that moment, they both inexplicably felt like they grew closer to each other.

"My lord, are you hungry?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 5.1K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...
2.5K 109 19
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...
1.8K 140 8
After I suddenly died I possessed the body of what I thought was an extra within a novel. From then on my life was mostly calm, though not fulfill...
119K 7.4K 45
#1 in Reverse Harem and #2 in Harem on 08/28/2021 #4 in Harem on 9/30/21 #17 in Romance out of 1.91 million stories on 1/16/22 #4 Paranormal 12/11/22...