Holy Father Tool Man

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 圣父系工具人 Author: Dongyuegui Summary: As a tool NPC, Eiji Hiiragi's mission is to do his best... More

Holy Father Tool Man
1-5
6-10
11-15
21-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
39-40
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
49-50
51-52
53
54
55-56
57-58
59
60
61
62
63-64
65-66
67-68
69-70
71-72
73-74
75-77
78
79-80
81-82
83-84
85-86
87-88
89-90
91-92
93-94
95-96: Extra: Kurokata Eiji (1-2)
97-99: Extra: Kurokata Eiji (3-5)
100-102: Extra: Kurokata Eiji (6-8)
103: Extra: Variety Show Street Interview

16-20

344 11 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 16 The Sixteenth Day of the Tool Man

"Eiji——!"

Matsuda Jinpei's trembling voice sounded in the corridor, which caused the people in front of him to pause slightly.

But soon, the man made a move. He actually speeded up his pace slightly, as if he wanted to leave here immediately.

Matsuda Jinpei naturally knew about Eiji's identity at this time. Matsuda Jinpei remembered every rule in the code clearly, but he could not watch the person in front of him leave in silence.

As long as he stares at his back, Matsuda Jinpei will recall the time when his peers gathered together to talk about their dreams in the police academy.

Unlike others, Hiiraeiji's dream is so cliché that it makes you want to laugh. Because it was a dream that only appeared in textbooks and brochures without starting from himself.

"Fight everything to protect the important people."

That was the first time Matsuda Jinpei noticed this classmate named Hiiragi Eiji. His eyebrows were prominent, and his thin figure stood out among the crowd.

He loves to laugh, and even if he gets a burst of laughter after saying such words, he still has a gentle smile on his face. Only those amber eyes were full of determination.

The scene at that time was engraved in the memory of Matsuda Formation. He just felt that the eyes of this young man who spoke frankly about his dreams were full of light.

He has always believed that Hiiragi Eiji can realize his dream.

During the long time in the police academy, Eiji Hiiragi's hard work was beyond the reach of others. Whenever someone asked him how he persisted, he always replied calmly: "Because, if you don't work hard, there is no way to achieve it." My dream."

If you don't become strong enough, you won't be able to protect others.

Now, he really did it. Hagiwara Kenji just lay in another safe place.

But this is also the first time that Matsuda Jinpei realizes the weight of a person's dream, which is something that needs to be fulfilled with life.

Therefore, he could not abide by the requirements of the code. After noticing that the other party was thinking of leaving, Matsuda Jinpei immediately sped up his speech, "...You don't need to respond to me! Just don't leave like this."

Fortunately, after listening, After saying this, the man really stopped. Perhaps it was because the injury was too serious at this time, Hiiraeiji's elbow that was originally supporting the wall suddenly lost its strength, and he let his shoulder hit the wall.

Matsuda Jinpei managed to restrain himself from stepping forward, "Are you... going on some dangerous mission? You look like this... where are you going? Are you here specifically to save Hagiwara?" "

The response to him was still silence.

Matsuda Jinpei clenched his hands tightly, "Is this your dream?"

Suddenly, noisy footsteps came from the safe passage behind Matsuda Jinpei. Someone was about to come up. In contrast -

Hiiragi Eiji Zai Once it moved.

"Wait a minute -"

Matsuda Jinpei subconsciously tried to stop him, but found that he had no position to let him stay.

Reason and sensibility were pulled back and forth, and just when Matsuda Jinpei was about to make a decision, Hiiraeiji, who had always been silent, suddenly spoke.

"Don't worry, Jinping." His voice was hoarse after being injured, but his tone was so brisk, "I'm doing what I've always insisted on." He

wanted to use his small power to protect all the important people.

"I have violated the rules, please keep it a secret for me." Hiiraeiji stretched out his hand and shook it at Matsuda Jinpei behind him.

From the beginning to the end, he never looked back. He left before the people downstairs were about to rush into this floor.

When Hagihara Kenji woke up, he subconsciously squinted his eyes due to the flash of snow-white ceiling above his head.

Immediately afterwards, the previous memory quickly came back, and he sat up almost instantly. The last memory before unconsciousness was that someone struck the back of his neck with bare hands, causing him to fall into a coma.

But he clearly remembered...because he sensed someone's intention to attack him in advance, so he made a slight dodge while running. Although he couldn't avoid the attack at all, he caught a hint of familiarity by turning his head slightly. s color.

That light-colored hair...

"Are you awake?"

A low and hoarse male voice sounded beside him. Only then did Hagiwara Kenji realize that he was lying in the hospital ward, and sitting next to him was Matsuda, who was playing with his mobile phone with his head down. The formation is flat.

He seemed to be looking at photos from the police academy, 90% of which contained photos of Eiji Hiiragi.

After swiping the last photo, Matsuda Jinpei put away his phone. As soon as he raised his head, Hagiwara Kenji was shocked because Matsuda Jinpei looked indescribably depressed at this time.

Hagiwara Kenji immediately had a guess in his mind, "Xiao Jinpei..."

"Next time," Matsuda Jinpei interrupted him and punched him hard on the shoulder, "Put on my protective clothing! You This guy's life is much more precious than you think."

"... I'm sorry."

"Save this for me to say to that person."

The huge explosion sounded throughout the neighborhood, even if it was related to the crime. Dazai Osamu, who was more than a kilometer away, clearly heard the loud noise.

People around him were running towards the crime scene like a tide, but Osamu Dazai was staring at the coffee cup in front of him in trance.

I don't know how long it took, but there was still silence around him, but someone stopped in front of him.

Dazai Osamu's reaction was a little slow. He raised his head sluggishly, and then his iris-colored eyes widened slightly.

Standing in front of him was Hiiragi Eiji, who had a bruised face but a bright smile.

"You..." Dazai Osamu's throat seemed to be blocked by a ball of soft cotton wool, and it was so difficult to make a sound. "Why did you come back?"

No, what he should say was, how did he come back alive? ?

Why did he come back injured? In such a short time, such a long distance, how did he avoid the cordons and patrol helicopters? How did you arrive at the scene?

He smiled so happily, did he save his friend? Why can an almost miraculous situation be created in such a short period of time?

Such an ending, a hopeful ending, was never what Dazai Osamu expected.

Hiiraeiji had no idea what Dazai Osamu was thinking. After hearing Dazai Osamu's question, the smile on his face suddenly froze.

……wait wait wait! What does it mean? ! Could it be that he had misunderstood? !

The pain from the wound made Eiji Hiiragi give up Tai Chi. Besides, he often doubted his IQ in front of Osamu Dazai.

So, he tentatively expressed his thoughts: "...I thought you told me about the bombing just to give me a chance?" Give him a chance to save Hagiwara Kenji.

Dazai Osamu opened his eyes wide again.

Seeing his obvious expression, Hiiraeiji almost despaired, but he continued to express his speculation: "You handled that... action plan for me. You were helping me hide my identity. You didn't have any intention." Do you mean to do something to me?" Although his identity was revealed, didn't Dazai Osamu's behavior hint at him? !

Dazai Osamu did not respond for a long time.

Just when Eiji Hiiragi was calmly thinking about how to report back to the Metropolitan Police Department and explain the reasons for his failure as an undercover agent, Osamu Dazai suddenly laughed softly, and then the laughter became louder and louder.

Hiiraeiji just looked at Osamu Dazai and raised his hand to cover his forehead.

"Yes, Eiji, your inference is correct." Osamu Dazai said with a smile.

While he breathed a sigh of relief, Hiiraeisi vaguely felt that something was not right, but there was an afterimage in front of him due to the excessive injuries and the sequelae of the Eight Gate Dunjia.

"But... is it really useful?" Dazai Osamu's voice suddenly dropped, and he whispered: "They are too weak and have no power. They escaped this time and still cannot escape with their own strength. Once. Even so, do you have to save them again and again?"

Hiiraeiji's brain that was about to stop functioning carefully thought about Dazai Osamu's words, and he couldn't help laughing: "Well, of course, because, My purpose has been achieved long ago." He exists just to protect. "Also, those people are not weak at all." Hiiragi retorted straightforwardly.

Maybe they are insignificant existences in this world, but they still work hard to spread their brilliance. How could such a person be so weak?

He is just an ordinary person, but he can still create some low-probability events, right? Save and be saved, redeem and be redeemed.

Thinking of Hagiwara Kenji who was safe and sound, Hiiraeiji couldn't help but smile again.

He did it again.

"No one knows your experience, your dedication, and your scars. Even so, do you still have to move forward on this unknown road?" As an undercover agent, he has chosen an unknown road. Even if Doesn't it matter?

Hiiragi Eiji barely managed to hold himself up and didn't fall down immediately. He answered Osamu Dazai's question in a low voice: "Yes." This is his duty.

After asking this question, Osamu Dazai fell silent again.

Hiiraeiji could no longer hold on and fell softly in the direction of Osamu Dazai.

"But what I chose for you is a path with only one ten thousandth chance." You are the one who creates miracles.

Dazai Osamu calmly told the truth, but what came face to face was Hiiragi Eiji who had lost consciousness.

He caught a ball of blazing light, and the phototaxis engraved into the human body prevented him from letting go.

Almost tremblingly, he held the light ball in his arms.

[Dazai Osamu favorability +30]

Chapter 17 The Seventeenth Day of the Tool Man

Hiiragi Eiji was unconscious for a long time before slowly waking up from the hotel where he stayed.

It was meaningless for Hiiragi Eiji to have such an arrangement. He knew that Osamu Dazai once again concealed the true situation for him. Otherwise, he would have no way to tell Nakahara Chuuya, who was also on the mission, where the wound on his back caused by the explosion came from.

After Hiiragi calmed down on the bed for ten seconds, he solemnly opened the NPC panel.

There was one thing that he was very concerned about...

Before he passed out, he seemed to hear a system notification, telling him that Osamu Dazai's favorability had increased by 30 points. But how is it possible! After being together for such a long time, Hiiraeiji is fully aware of how difficult it is to improve Dazai Osamu's favorability.

To increase the favorability level by 30 points in one breath is simply——

[Osam Dazai: Favorability level 80]

[Impression: dazzling light]

...impossible.

Hiiraei Si suddenly sat up from the bed. The wounds behind him could not affect his shock at this moment. He was dumbfounded at the eighty-point favorability score, and then looked at Dazai Osamu's impression of him.

...His paternal line is indeed correct——!

what is this? ! He saved Kenji again and increased Dazai Osamu's favorability level? What kind of luck is this! Sure enough, Osamu Dazai must have been influenced by his fatherly aura!

Hiiragi Eiji couldn't wait to see the wish value of the main character Rei Fukiya. Sure enough, the progress bar had reached the 25% position, because he successfully rescued Hagiwara Kenji, but he had not completed a quarter of the task. One!

But what makes Hiiragi Eiji even more happy is yet to come. That night Hiiragi Eiji appeared in the restaurant area on the second floor, and he received a message from Nakahara Chuuya.

"The defector has been caught. In order to eliminate uncertainty, we will return to Yokohama tonight." As he said that, Nakahara Chuuya glanced at Hiiragi Eiji, with concern in his eyes: "...I heard that you were injured? No problem, do you need to stay here for one more night? You can go back by yourself tomorrow?"

Hearing this, Hiiraeiji almost choked on the steak in his mouth. He hurriedly waved his hands to indicate that he was fine, "I can do it! Go back tonight It's fine, it's just a minor injury." But Eiji Hiiragi was obviously more concerned about the latter question. He asked in disbelief: "But wait! The defector has been caught?! When did it happen?"

Nakahara Chuuya heard His question was obviously taken aback, and he answered subconsciously: "That's what happened in the morning. Didn't we split up? You and Dazai go to find the place where the bomb is planted, and I will lead people to catch that guy..." Then, he As if he had realized something, he glanced at Dazai Osamu beside him like a razor, "You guy, you didn't say anything, did you?"

Dazai Osamu said with a smile: "Well, I didn't say it, but Eiji wouldn't I care."

"Are you asking for a beating when you say such deserving words in such a cheerful tone?"

After finally successfully resolving a crisis, Hiiragi Eiji finally understood what happened today.

It turned out that Osamu Dazai informed Chuuya early on that he had deduced several locations where defectors might appear and asked him to look for the defectors, while he led Hiiragi Eiji to continue searching for locations where he might have planted bombs.

"Although he calculated it, he still detonated two of them, and the others were demolished by the people who brought him." Osamu Dazai concluded this way.

Hiiragi Eiji didn't feel anything was wrong at all, and nodded with great understanding, but he soon thought of a question.

People are flowing out from the Port Mafia, and incidents that endanger public security have actually occurred. It seems that the Port Mafia will be in a bit of trouble during this time.

But this thought passed quickly, and then Hiiraeiji quietly ate his dinner. He had other things to do.

When transferring the defectors at night, Hiiragi finally saw the true face of this neurotic researcher. He was under thirty years old, with a slightly receding hairline and tight lips stretched into a line. Overall, That said, he is a dog-like existence.

In order to prevent the handcuffs in front of him from being too conspicuous, someone put a black coat in front of him. Hiiraeiji walked unhurriedly at the end of the crowd. He controlled his inspection a little. With the strength of Carat, he used a small wind escape. A gust of wind blew through the people in front, and also blew up the coat on the defector's wrist.

Just when the person guarding him wanted to hold down the clothes, someone was one step faster than him.

The light-haired boy grabbed the edge of the coat and pushed it down calmly.

The guard was stunned for a moment, then quickly thanked him: "Thank you, thank you, Uzumaki-sama."

Hiiraeiji smiled gently, "You're welcome." His amber eyes swept across the defector's body, and then He opened his legs and walked towards Osamu Dazai who was further ahead.

Unbeknownst to everyone, including the defector himself, dozens of small Flying Thunder God marks were struck everywhere on his clothes, even on the inside of the handcuffs.

The so-called Flying Thunder God is a top-level ninjutsu that can teleport through a mark. Hiiraeiji was also called a genius because he learned this extremely difficult ninjutsu in the entire ninja world and only three people mastered it.

"What are you looking at?" As soon as he got close to Osamu Dazai, the little bandaged man started asking, "Did you want to do something when you approached that person just now?"

Although he was shocked to be seen through by his big boy in an instant, Eiji Hiiragi His on-the-spot ability will not be degraded because of this, he said calmly: "Because I want to observe the bastard up close."

Obviously, this is the answer that Dazai Osamu did not expect, with a clear smile on his face There was a moment of blankness, and then he burst into a series of laughter, causing Chuuya at the front to turn around frequently to see what kind of devil he was making again.

"Eiji, tell me a little more, I still want to hear it." After laughing, Dazai Osamu made such a strange request to Hiiragi Eiji.

...I want to hear people say dirty words, what is wrong with it.

Hiiraeiji simply ignored this guy's unreasonable request. The so-called good father is one who considers meeting the needs of his children.

"...Hey, you don't want to say it? It's so boring." Osamu Dazai said slowly.

Immediately afterwards, Hiiraeiji received a prompt from the system.

[Dazai Osamu's favorability level -1]

Hiiraeiji: "..."

Then, Hiiraeiji suddenly stopped. He stared at Dazai Osamu who was walking beside him, silently.

Treason! Did you hear that! Treason——!

I'm sorry you can't hear me either!

Unexpectedly, Dazai Osamu stopped with him, his kite-colored eyes staring straight at Eiji. After a while, he nodded clearly and said with certainty: "You are scolding me, Eiji." ."

Hiiragi Eiji almost couldn't control his expression! This guy can't read minds, can he? !

Then the next second...

[Dazai Osamu's favorability +1]

Hiiragi Eiji: "..." If

he curses another twenty times now, I wonder if I can give him another chance to be favorably favored!

At 8:30 in the evening, Hiiragi Eiji, who finally rushed back to Yokohama, did not go home to rest. Instead, he sat in the office and processed the report of this mission as requested by Osamu Dazai.

After finally writing the last word, he clocked out of get off work as usual and took a look at Dazai Osamu's workstation before leaving.

...He and Chuuya are probably still reporting on the mission in Mori Ogai's office on the top floor, right?

After all, they had only been up there for about three minutes.

Thinking like this, Hiiraeiji quickened his pace and returned to the apartment behind the Port Mafia building ten minutes later.

He turned on the headlight in the living room, and casually used a transformation technique to transform into an ordinary passerby he had seen in the ninja world. Then, his figure disappeared.

He needed to deal with the remaining issues. According to the system prompts, Matsuda Jinpei's death two years later was also due to a bomb accident. Coincidentally, the murderer of that bomb case was the one who killed Kenji Hagihara.

In other words, if this guy is not dealt with, he will still go out and act like a monster in two years. Although Hiiragi Eiji can tolerate others breaking ground on his head again, he is more accustomed to breaking ground on the graves of demons.

The next morning, Hiiraeiji, who was in a good mood, came to Osamu Dazai's office early as per his usual commuting time. He clearly felt that something was wrong with the atmosphere of the port mafia. Not only had there been more people patrolling downstairs, there were even more people patrolling downstairs. There are more entrance inspections.

But what does it matter? His mission progress bar has reached 50%.

Hiiraeiji, who was thinking about these things, suddenly discovered that his bastard boss, who was always absent from work without any reason, was actually sitting at his desk at this time. After seeing Hiiraeiji walk in, The expression on his face instantly switched from relaxed to energetic.

...as if waiting for his own arrival.

Although he roughly guessed what was going on, Hiiraeiji walked quickly to his work station as usual. He looked at the extra reports on his desk and mentally estimated his workload in the morning.

"Eiji," Osamu Dazai looked at him steadily, "The defector who was brought back has disappeared."

Eiji Hiiragi raised his head at the right time, showing a surprised expression, "Disappeared? How did he disappear?"

Dazai Osamu looked at him deeply and did not answer for a long time. It was not until Hiiragi wanted to lower his head to read the report on the table that he said softly: "This is even more strange. There is no camera that captured how he left the dungeon. "

...Isn't it just the Flying Thunder God's teleportation? Hiiraeiji muttered in his heart.

But after doing the whole show, Hiiraeiji nodded quickly to indicate that he understood.

Then Hiiraeiji noticed that the expression on Dazai Osamu's face was even stranger.

So that's it.

Dazai Osamu stared blankly at Hiiragi Eiji, who was busy in his office as usual. The same ability, the same calmness, no change at all due to this news.

He once thought that the other party was the most orthodox policeman trained by the government, who followed the rules and strictly abided by the rules and regulations. However, it was not until the bombing occurred that he realized that the other party's character was not cultivated because of this.

At this moment, Osamu Dazai could feel the sense of disobedience on the other side even more. Hiiragi Eiji is not pure white. He underestimated what this man could do for others.

The most brilliant brilliance is not beautiful because it is spotless.

But even if it is full of shadows, it can still become the most dazzling existence. It even looks more eye-catching due to the contrast of shadows.

But what to do...

Just like that, Hiiragi Eiji, who was concentrating on his work, suddenly heard Dazai Osamu's laughter, short and clear.

[Dazai Osamu's favorability +5]

[Dazai Osamu's impression has changed]

Hiiraeiji almost threw the pen out of his hand.

what's the situation? ! Why did Dazai Osamu suddenly increase his favorability value? ! And the laughter just now? ! Why did he have a bad feeling? !

Although he was a little panicked in his heart, Hiiraeiji tried his best to suppress the questions in his head just in case Dazai Osamu might find something. Without any extra movement, he clicked on the NPC panel neatly.

[Dazai Osamu: Favorability 85]

[Impression: The brightest light]

... So after working on it for a long time, there is only one more word in my impression of him? !

Chapter 18: The Eighteenth Day of the Tool Man

Hiiragi Eiji was summoned by the leader of the Port Mafia on the fourth day after the mission.

To be precise, he should have been summoned by the leader along with Chuuya and Osamu Dazai.

Although it was expected that the mystery of the missing defector would not be solved so quickly, this specification still surprised Hiiraeiji.

...Why did he go directly to the chief's office with his boss and another quasi-high-level executive? Logically speaking, shouldn't an unknown little screw like him only live by his signature on mission reports?

So now he is specifically asked to go to the office on the top floor...?

There were several checkpoints in front of the leader's office. After Hiiragi Eiji was allowed to enter the room, he finally met the man who led the port mafia.

A middle-aged man with black hair and purple eyes, a guy named Mori Ogai.

"This is our first meeting, Uzumaki-kun." After seeing the three people walking in, Mori Ogai was the first to say hello to Hiiragi Eiji.

"Yes, leader. This is the first time we meet, I am Uzumaki Eiji." Hiiragi Eiji bowed to Mori Ogai obediently. With this action, he blocked his expression that was neither salty nor bland.

There was no way, his acting skills were really not very good, and he was very worried that he would use too much force and be discovered by Mori Ogai, so he had to use body movements to cover it up. This is the best policy.

"No need to be so outspoken. I called you up this time because I heard that your performance in this mission was so outstanding that-" At this point, Mori Ogai looked at Chuuya standing aside with a subtle expression. , "I asked Chuya to specifically write down your personal section in the report."

After the words fell, Chuuya's face suddenly burned up. He gritted his teeth and called the leader, and then quickly looked back at Hiiragi. Eiji and Osamu Dazai found that both of them looked a little surprised.

Osamu Dazai immediately became interested, "Chief, I want to see the report of the short guy!" As he said that, he bent his eyes and looked at Chuuya, "I'm very curious about how you praised Eiji in the report."

"Are you kidding me——! It's not because you don't do anything at all and you put everything on your subordinates!"

Hiiraeiji was melted by Chuuya's thoughtfulness! What kind of angel boss is this! He is afraid that the credit of his subordinates will be buried, so he wants to put in good words for his subordinates in his own report.

Comparing it to his naughty boy, he really wanted Dazai Osamu to follow Chuuya and learn how to win over his subordinates!

But soon, Mori Ogai stopped the smile on his face, "Okay, everyone be quiet."

The two people who were still arguing instantly became quiet, "I think you all know it, and I was brought back by you. The person disappeared without any reason three nights ago. Regarding this, as the executor of the search for the target person, do you have any thoughts?"

All three people showed thoughtful expressions.

But unlike Dazai Osamu and Nakaya who participated in the discussion, Hiiraeiji was in a daze the whole time. After a while, perhaps knowing that this kind of aimless speculation was useless, Mori Ogai, who was sitting at the desk, sighed softly. , "It seems that this time the matter is still being targeted."

Hiiraeiji heard such a summary just after he came to his senses, and he immediately showed his head full of question marks.

Being targeted? Targeted by what? By him, a person who wears the shell of a righteous police officer? But he just got rid of the scum and completed his mission!

Then, he heard Mori Ogai answer his doubts: "The person who asked him to disappear had to wait for the Port Mafia after the explosion, when the official forces were a lot dissatisfied with the Port Mafia. How to respond."

At this point, Mori Ogai's expression became helpless, "The official people will probably think that I hid the person because I was reluctant to hand him over, so I hid the person and let him continue to work for me. The Port Mafia will work for me. But in fact, I have absolutely no way to hand over this person. Over the years, due to nature issues, the Port Mafia itself has maintained a delicate balance with the authorities. Now -"

Hiiragi Eiji: " ..."

Hiiragi Eiji has already listened.

"It's really amazing to target the people here." In the end, Mori Ogai concluded. Although his tone was calm and gentle, Hiiraeiji still felt the murderous intention behind his calm words.

At this time, Hiiraeiji's expression was completely unbearable——!

What? ! How could he be so resourceful and scheming just to engage in the port mafia? !

No! This is a complete misunderstanding! He is really just an ordinary task worker! How did he know that the port mafia was so dangerous? !

etc! If he does this all of a sudden, the port mafia will probably blow up! ? He was really just a little undercover agent who came in to investigate the movements and tendencies of the port mafia!

Although he was so shocked that his heart was full of complaints, Hiiraeiji still tried his best to maintain a calm appearance.

Hold on! He can do it!

As everyone knows, the shock in his eyes was completely seen by Mori Ogai and Dazai Osamu. In the end, Dazai Osamu lowered his head calmly, while Mori Ogai smiled and talked about another lighter topic.

When the three people left the office, a little blond girl suddenly appeared next to Mori Ogai. She was wearing a finely crafted nurse uniform with a somewhat impatient expression. ? Did you find anything?" After saying this, she snorted heavily, apparently dissatisfied with his behavior.

"What a pity," Mori Ogai shrugged, "I can't see any problem at all. The shock is real, the panic is real, and every action and expression is in line with his proper reaction." "

...I really can't figure it out. I understand why you would immediately suspect such grassroots personnel."

Mori Ogai tilted his head and pressed his index finger against his temple. He chuckled but did not answer, "But it is not completely without gain." Thinking of what he had just said When staring at Uzumaki Eiji's words, Dazai Osamu subconsciously looked at the other person's movements, and Mori Ogai subconsciously curled the corners of his lips.

He seemed particularly concerned about this child.

I wonder if he himself discovered it?

"What a nice person, Uzumaki-kun. It seems that regarding 'that matter', we can officially advance it. However," Mori Ogai paused, "Before that, some things still need to be verified."

Second On the same day, Hiiraeiji received a transfer order from Ogai Mori, asking him and Chuuya to become an outbound action team to find the whereabouts of the missing defectors.

Dazai Osamu needs to collect relevant intelligence for the two of them, which means that they are divided into a field team and an office team.

After receiving the transfer order, Hiiraeiji was a little confused. He subconsciously looked at Osamu Dazai. Unexpectedly, this man was holding the transfer order and showing a faint smile.

... Are you so eager for your old father to be under someone else's hands? !

The strange thing is that although his little vest seemed to have fallen off in front of Osamu Dazai, the two never discussed this issue again. Even after coming down from the leader's office yesterday, Osamu Dazai had no intention of saying anything.

The two seemed to have reached an amazing tacit understanding on this matter - selectively pretending that nothing happened.

It wasn't that he didn't want to talk to him about related events, but Osamu Dazai didn't show any curiosity at all, which made him, the undercover agent, confused.

Hiiraeiji walked to Chuuya's office with his transfer order in mind, and he had some plans in mind.

Nakahara Chuuya was walking alone on the street. He knew that from today on, Uzumaki Eiji would be transferred to his staff for a period of time.

Recalling the other party's previous work status, his expression was subtle for a moment, and then he made up his mind and went out quickly.

He must not be like Dazai Osamu and let the other party's task load completely exceed the standard! He needs to complete some preliminary preparations before the opponent.

After contacting the technical department and asking them to steal camera records from nearby streets, Chuuya went to the locations where a guy who looked very similar to the defector was recorded.

So, when Hiiragi Eiji quickly locked the mission location from the people in the technical department, the first thing he saw was an ocher-haired boy wearing a top hat carefully supporting an elderly lady walking on the zebra crossing.

This is a very lively neighborhood with people coming and going, and Chuuya is dressed very conspicuously. His image seems destined to be very incompatible with helping an elderly person cross the road. Therefore, everyone passing by is paying attention to him. Silently perform the attention salute.

Chuuya just walked beside this lady with a slightly embarrassed expression while resisting the gazes of passers-by. The lady's eyesight was not very good, so she didn't notice the surprised expressions of passers-by. As usual, she was talking about trivial matters in life to the young man beside her who was helping her.

Although the other party doesn't talk much, he can always give her some feedback.

Looking at the scene in front of him, Hiiraeiji's expression softened unconsciously. After the two of them finally crossed the road and were about to step onto the curb on the other side, he reached out and held the lady's arm, letting him She then used her own strength to step firmly onto the curb.

Then, he saw Chuuya looking at him blankly.

Hiiragi Eiji said goodbye to the lady with a smile, and then looked at Chuuya, "Master Chuuya, where are we going next?"

Seeing the light-haired boy's natural expression, and thinking about his actions just now, Chuuya became stiff. He said: "...it's nearby, come with me."

After two steps, Chuuya's steps became slower and slower. He couldn't help but turn his head to look at Hiiragi Eiji, and whispered: "What just happened ...Keep it secret for me."

Hiiraeiji showed a blank expression at the right time: "Just now? I didn't see anything."

Chuuya immediately turned his head, endured it, and finally laughed, "...you This guy is really good."

[Nakahara Chuuya's favorability +10]

Looking at the opponent's favorability value of 60 points, Hiiragi Eiji turned off the NPC panel with emotion.

What kind of little angel is this?

"Buzz——"

There was another vibration, and Sakaguchi Ango couldn't help but look at Dazai Osamu's mobile phone on the bar.

Tonight, the three of them sat in the LUPIN bar again. Since they first arrived, Osamu Dazai's cell phone has been ringing like before.

It doesn't look like it's mission-related, because Osamu Dazai always has a slight smile on his face when he picks up the phone, which is completely different from his attitude when facing mission emails.

"...Why do you act like you're in love?" Sakaguchi Ango said as the desktop trembled again with the buzzing of his cell phone.

"Eh? Is Dazai in love?" Odasaku looked at Dazai Osamu sitting next to him in surprise.

Sakaguchi Ango almost choked on the wine in his mouth, "How is that possible! That was a metaphor!"

Dazai Osamu also showed the screen of his mobile phone, letting the other two people see the name in the sender column - Uzumaki Eiji, "Yes Work emails. However, because I have asked Eiji to report the task progress to me in real time, that's why there are so many emails, right?"

Oda Sakunosuke showed a look of understanding, and then he said calmly: "Isn't it? I think it would be nice if we were really lovers."

Hearing this, both of them looked at Oda Sakunosuke with incredulous expressions.

But the red-haired man just stated his point of view calmly: "In this case, Dazai will be like a kite that finally has a lead to pull it, and will not be lost in the strong wind."

For a long time, no one gave Oda Sakuno help. A little response.

Suddenly, Sakaguchi Ango placed the wine glass in his hand heavily on the bar, "Odasaku, would you consider writing a novel?"

Just as the two of them were joking, Dazai Osamu, who was sitting at the end, hung up silently. Eyelashes.

This time, he ignored the buzzing phone on the bar until it stopped making any movement and the screen went off.

Chapter 19 The Nineteenth Day of the Tool Man

For Hiiragi Eiji, the feeling of going on a mission with Nakahara Chuuya is too relaxing. When you have a good boss who takes care of your subordinates, your happiness at work will skyrocket.

...Of course, if Hiiragi hadn't known that this was a task destined to be impossible, his happiness would have been even higher.

Moreover, in addition to the mission, he also has a very troublesome point -

"...This is already the third day, and Dazai-sama has not replied to my work email yet." Hiiragi Eiji followed Chuuya worriedly and muttered. road.

The action of Chuuya biting into the taiyaki that Hiiraeiji fed him was immediately a meal.

……here we go again.

The feeling of going on a mission with Uzumaki Eiji was an unprecedented experience. Chuuya had never felt this way before. His subordinates seemed to have the same brain circuit as him and always knew what he needed most at the moment.

Whether it was work or food, clothing, housing and transportation, there was nothing that Uzumaki Eiji couldn't handle well.

... This was no longer just a feeling that a subordinate could give him. He felt very clearly that Uzumaki Eiji was taking good care of him. This is a strange and so-called experience that makes me feel a little indescribable these days.

Countless times, he wanted to ask why the other party regarded him as someone who needed care, but whenever he saw Uzumaki Eiji carefully planning a whole day's work schedule, Chuuya silently stopped talking.

This is just a guy who has things under his belt in the short term.

However, it was Uzumaki Eiji like this who had a fatal flaw - he was always reporting mission progress to Osamu Dazai in real time.

"...Is this how that guy usually treats his subordinates?"

Chuuya's expression was very complicated, because he found that there was no reluctance or distress on Uzumaki Eiji's face.

"Ah, this was Dazai-sama's initial request, and he never said it again." Even the answer was so calm.

"...Then you?"

"Because, I think Dazai-sama probably wants to know," he paused slightly when he saw Uzumaki Eiji checking his mailbox. He looked up at the orange sky, "Because he It seems that you have to be caught, otherwise you will probably disappear in the next second."

As he said that, he also laughed, "Forget it, I don't know what I'm talking about, anyway, that's what it feels like. Maybe. It might be an illusion, but it only takes a few emails." As he said that, he sent another email.

In fact, Hiiraeiji still left a bit of trouble for his boss and his eldest son. He even wondered if Osamu Dazai was free and cheerful again.

But he and Chuuya have already arrived at the junction of Yokohama and Tokyo. Even if they rush back now -

"...how many target locations do we have left to explore today?" Chuuya's sudden question interrupted Hiiragi Eiji's thoughts.

He was stunned for a moment, and then immediately replied: "No. This is the last target location." As soon as work was mentioned, Hiiragi immediately returned to his capable appearance.

Unexpectedly, Chuuya just nodded, devoured the Taiyaki that he recommended to him, crumpled the bag in his hand, and then turned his back to Hiiraeiji and waved his hand, gesturing for him to follow her.

Hiiraeiji was a little confused. He didn't know where Chuuya was going, but he still followed quickly.

After walking for about five minutes, Hiiraeiji and Chuuya arrived at a parking lot.

"Master Chuuya, where are we going...?" Hiiraeiji asked hesitantly.

Chuuya didn't answer. He walked to the coolest black motorcycle in the parking lot. "Aren't you worried about that blue mackerel? I'll take you back."

Hiiragi Eiji was completely stunned, as if Unable to stand his expression at the moment, Chuuya tsked lightly, frowned and muttered: "... I'll save you from nagging that guy's name in my ear all day long."

Hiiraeiji didn't expect it at all. For this answer, he looked at Zhongya's "I really can't do anything to you" little expression, and at the same time tried his best to hide the slightest hint of pride in showing off. Although he wanted to laugh, Hiiraeiji still pursed his lips and endured it, "... How to get back?" Although I had a rough guess, I was still a little unbelievable.

The next second, he saw Chuuya's fingers wearing black silk gloves curl up and gently tap the fuselage of the black motorcycle twice. The expression on his face was undisguised love, "Use this."

Until After sitting on the back seat of a speeding motorcycle for half an hour, Hiiraeiji gradually regained some sense of reality.

Because Chuuya, who was driving a motorcycle, looked completely different from his usual calm temperament. When he drives a motorcycle, he looks like a primary school student who has not graduated from the second grade of secondary school.

If it weren't for the fact that there were pedestrians on the road before, he even wanted to show Hiiraeiji how to drive a motorcycle sideways on the stairs of the building.

After being hurriedly stopped by passers-by and Hiiragi Eiji, he was still a little unwilling.

"...Forget it, I'll show you next time."

Chuuya, who was wearing a helmet, said in a muffled voice.

Hiiragi Eiji: "..."

Is it true that there won't be any accidents? ? Thinking like this, Hiiraeiji hugged Chuuya's thin but powerful waist even harder.

But soon, Hiiraeiji no longer thought about the magical memories before.

Because he was completely attracted by the scenery in front of him.

Chuuya deliberately chose a road built on the coastline. The sparkling sea surface was also dyed with a different kind of beauty because of the color of the sky. When the sea breeze blew across his cheeks, Hiiragi Eiji couldn't help but take a deep breath.

He and Chuuya were the only two people on the entire road. The sound of the engine combined with the sound of the waves lapping on the shore intertwined into a unique movement. It was rare for Hiiragi Eiji to have such a pure time to appreciate the beautiful scenery. He whispered softly: " It's so beautiful."

The wind blew his voice into pieces, but it was clearly captured by Chuuya. He tilted his head slightly, his voice was a little muffled because of the helmet, but the youthful spirit in it could be easily seen, "Okinawa's The coastline is more beautiful. If you like it, I will take you to see it on your next vacation."

It seems that he wants to share the beauty he admires, or that the emotions accumulated from previous tasks are invisible on this empty and deserted road. , which naturally narrowed the psychological distance between the two, and Chuuya's promise came out naturally.

But after a few seconds, after still not getting a response from Hiirai Eiji, he gradually became a little annoyed.

...Perhaps in Hiiraeiji's social world, they are not considered friends yet.

Just when Chuuya subconsciously increased the force on the accelerator, he suddenly heard the hearty laughter coming from Hiiragi Eiji behind him.

"Okay," the brisk voice and the most natural tone made Chuuya's heart suddenly relax, "I just suddenly thought that it seems that I need to know more about Mr. Chuuya's holiday arrangements before I can get together with you. It's time."

"...It's not that troublesome. I just go and talk to Dazai." His tone was also lightened by Hiiraeiji.

When there was only a trace of light left in the sky, Hiiraeiji and Nakahara Chuuya finally found the trace of Osamu Dazai.

According to the logistics staff in the office, this guy had plenty of time to spare these days. It wasn't until the afternoon that he received a mission and sent out all his men.

Because Osamu Dazai's mission target this time was an organization that had a friendly relationship with the Port Mafia, in order not to alarm more forces, the two parties tacitly agreed to have a harmonious exchange near an abandoned demolished building.

There was no way Chuuya's motorcycle could drive over, so the two had no choice but to walk to the mission location.

From a distance, Hiiraeiji saw his big boy in a black coat. There were naturally many bunkers in the surrounding environment. He was very smart and took the initiative to find a wall that was not close to the crime scene and only half of it was left. body, and then squatted behind and remained motionless.

What he never expected was that as soon as he found this stronghold with a perfect perspective, there would be an extra person next to him.

I saw Chuuya climbing over the low wall with quick movements and squatting directly next to Hiiragi Eiji, his expression inexplicably tainted with a trace of the dog-like fury of a person with the surname Hiiragi.

However, he was not aware of the problem at all. He actually lowered his voice and asked Hiiraeiji in coordination: "What are you going to do now?" Hiiraeiji

: "..."

He subconsciously took stock of the two people's current honors. , in front of him was the battle scene led by Osamu Dazai, and behind him was the ambush location between him and Chuuya. Looking at Chuuya's movements of carefully holding down his top hat, Hiiragi Eiji felt like laughing again.

He didn't seem to realize that he didn't need to follow him.

...Forget it, it’s better not to remind Zhong.

But -

Hiiragi Eiji moved his gaze towards Osamu Dazai, who was leading the charge but didn't even carry a gun.

Didn’t you see that everyone on the other side had their guns drawn? !

Good guy! Isn't this because you are completely sure of the opponent's accuracy? ! Still want to eat bullets? !

Then, Chuuya heard the light-haired boy next to him reply with a deep voice: "In the past, I was just a hard-working little screw, so I couldn't do anything, but now, I am no longer."

Chuuya: "?? ????"

He looked at Hiiragi Eiji with an unpredictable expression, because he couldn't understand it at all!

However, before it was too late, Hiiraeiji suddenly jumped out from behind the bunker like a sharp arrow that had left the string.

Because he was too fast, both sides could not even react at first. By the time the other side noticed him, Hiiraeiji had already rushed in front of Osamu Dazai.

Just when Chuuya was about to jump out from behind the bunker with him, Hiiraeiji suddenly lowered his body. He put his fingers on the ground and used his left leg as the center of the circle to perform a beautiful sweeping kick.

Just like that, Osamu Dazai, who didn't know what was going on and was determined to take the shot, jumped on the street without any precautions.

Seeing Dazai Osamu lying on his back, beaten to pieces and still looking dazed, Hiiraeiji nodded inwardly with satisfaction.

Now he is Niu Colu's old father! I have the obligation and responsibility to smooth the abnormal path forward for this stinky son!

The author has something to say:

Hiiragi Eiji: Attack with a straight punch (straight ball), making Dazai unable to avoid it!

Chapter 20 The Tool Man's Twentieth Day

The moment Dazai Osamu fell to the ground, a bullet immediately passed over his head. The fierce battle between the two sides started with Hiiragi Eiji's magical kick.

At this time, Chuuya could no longer squat. He jumped out decisively and eliminated the enemy in a few seconds. Because of his sudden fighting power, the people on the opposite side suddenly wanted to retreat. Both sides The men and horses were dragged all the way to the edge of the deserted hell. Seeing that the victory was decided, Hiiraeiji picked up a pistol from the ground and hurriedly joined the battle. He did not forget to look back at the big boy who had rushed to the street before.

It was okay not to look at it, but when I looked at it, I was shocked. I saw a member of a hostile organization with an injured abdomen. His amazing fighting power was ignited from nowhere, and he was holding a gun and walked crookedly towards Dazai Osamu. After arriving at the destination, he Obviously exhausted, he half-knelt on the ground.

Hiiraeiji, Osamu Dazai who fell to the ground, and the enemy personnel who were only one step away from the Sanzu River but still stubbornly wanted to cause trouble were standing in a straight line.

The old father was so frightened on the spot that he completely ignored the battle situation behind him. He raised his hand and saw a pistol boomerang. The black gun was thrown directly by Hiiragi Eiji, spinning at high speed like the head of the enemy.

Unexpectedly, at this moment, his good boy who didn't play according to common sense once again made trouble.

I saw Dazai Osamu's bandaged hand holding the muzzle of the man's gun, forcing the gun to point at his head. Just as he was smiling and about to make a black mud declaration, there was a sudden sound from behind him. There was a collapse and the squawking of goose.

"Ahhhhhh——!"

The next second, Dazai Osamu was hit hard on the head by an unknown heavy object. He put his head on the wound of the enemy on the opposite side and sent the opponent away directly, and he also fell into a coma completely. .

So, when Nakaya finished cleaning the battlefield and returned to Hiiraeiji, what he saw was Hiiraeiji with a sad face and half hugging the unconscious Dazai Osamu.

Chuuya looked complicated and wanted to comfort him, but Hiiraeiji was one step ahead of him and said in a deep tone: "...I am really unqualified -" He paused for a moment before swallowing the word "old father". , turned into the most universal answer: "Subordinate."

However, Chuuya's expression was slightly startled.

The thought that seemed to disappear and appear in my mind these days came up again.

Since Aozai was so indifferent, he also looked like he didn't want to pay attention to Eiji at all -

two hours later, in Dazai Osamu's ward.

Hiiraeiji sat next to Dazai Osamu with a thermos bucket, and he coaxed Dazai Osamu to let him eat something. As far as he knew, this brat hadn't eaten well recently.

Fortunately, his vitality was extremely tenacious. After this brutal blow, he didn't even suffer a concussion. Hiiraeiji quickly went home and cooked light porridge for him. He wanted to drink it for him while he was still here, so as to save him from sudden death. Eating something weird will upset your stomach again.

However, Dazai Osamu, who used to be normal in the past, showed a very abnormal state today.

The specific manifestations include ignoring Hiiraeiji, treating Hiiraeiji coldly, and speaking coldly to him.

If it were the former Hiiraeiji, he would probably be very distressed, but now...

looking at Dazai Osamu's mouth, Hiiraeiji scooped up a spoonful of porridge with a calm expression.

Dazai Osamu, whose head was wrapped in gauze, didn't know that his old father was about to take action, and still kept his microphone open, "...Eisi, if you don't know what's going on, then -" It's boring.

However, before he could even finish the words that were similar to threats and warnings, Hiiraeiji picked up the spoon and stuffed the porridge into his mouth with extremely precise timing.

The white porridge in your mouth has a sweet taste. The rice grains have been boiled, giving it a sticky texture. The temperature is neither too high nor too low, just the right temperature.

After one sip, Dazai Osamu became quiet.

Rather, his expression had begun to look blank.

Hiiragi Eiji didn't care at all about his resistance. The injured brat who didn't know how to eat properly should just shut up and wait to be fed.

After Dazai Osamu was silent for two seconds, he looked at the equally calm Hiiraeiji with a calm expression. He tentatively opened his mouth, and the next second, he followed the same pattern.

...He was fed again.

After a few mouthfuls, Dazai Osamu finally felt something was wrong - Uzumaki Eiji's attitude towards him also changed subtly.

He felt vaguely numb, as if God was against him. Once he has some secret thoughts, he will only be the unlucky one.

"Chuuya, are you here? Come and see this three-year-old child who is disobedient and unwilling to eat." Hiiraeiji said towards the door with a serious expression.

Osamu Dazai subconsciously turned around and opened his mouth to retaliate. Unexpectedly, there was no one at the door. What greeted him was Hiiraeiji's flexible arm that stretched out from nowhere and a spoonful of white porridge.

Half an hour later, Dazai Osamu was lying on the hospital bed with a peaceful face, a faint numb smile hanging on the corner of his mouth, his eyes closed tightly and motionless.

Hiiraeiji looked at him carefully, and then -

he put his hand under Dazai Osamu's quilt with a calm expression, and his warm palm touched his stomach accurately.

He needed more precise data to see if his cubs were being fed.

When Zhongya walked to the door with his mobile phone, he suddenly heard a loud noise from the ward. He immediately opened the door of the ward. Then, he couldn't understand the scene in front of him.

Because at this time, Osamu Dazai was curled up into a ball and hiding under the quilt, while Eiji Hiiragi was standing beside the bed with a subtle look on his face.

Seeing that one of them was acting like a quail and the other was acting like an executioner, Chuuya suddenly calmed down. After thinking about it, he still asked politely: "What's wrong with him?"

Hiiragi stared thoughtfully at the bed. The spherical creature said, "...Well, it's nothing." This is probably the rebellious psychology of the rebellious period.

Thinking of some of the guidelines mentioned in the parenting book he recently purchased, Hiiraeiji took Chuuya away after thinking about it.

I heard that children in this period need private space, rather than blind input from parents.

But I didn't expect...this brat even had a thin layer of abdominal muscles.

It's not as weak as he thought.

After walking out of the hospital, Chuuya and Hiiraeiji both looked at the night in a daze.

One of them is entangled in some considerations, and the other is reviewing his unqualified father's behavior today - he actually beat up his son!

"...Do you want to go back now? Or go to a bar?"

Chuuya thought for a while and asked.

Hiiragi Eiji readily agreed.

However, when he sat down at the bar, Hiiraeiji discovered that Chuuya seemed to have something on his mind, because since he sat down at the bar, he started drinking in silence, as if he was thinking about something, always thoughtful. Staring at a certain spot on the bar.

Seeing him like this, Hiiraeiji didn't bother him anymore, but instead began to think about his life as an old father.

...What happened today was so inappropriate!

Thinking of this, Hiiraeiji felt a little heavy. As a novice and old father, he really had too much experience to accumulate, and he was not doing enough.

Just when Hiiraeiji was habitually reflecting on his actions, suddenly, Chuuya next to him placed his wine glass heavily on the bar.

"...I can't stand it anymore!" he said in a rough voice.

Hiiraeiji didn't even know what was happening, until Chuuya's hand with silk gloves put on his shoulder, and he could clearly see Chuuya's appearance at this time.

Her cheeks were stained crimson, and her blue eyes were even brighter.

...What are you thinking about? You obviously have too much alcohol and got yourself drunk as soon as you came in.

Hiiraeiji felt that his initial speculation was outrageous. So how did Chuuya dare to drink so hard?

But the next second, he heard the ocher-haired boy tighten his face and speak very clearly: "Although I am still a direct subordinate of Sister Hongye, I should become a quasi-cadre in a short time. With my ability, And so on... Anyway, you should have seen it. Treating subordinates and so on... will always be the same as these days."

Hiiraeiji nodded blankly. He had no idea what Chuya meant by saying so much. After thinking about it, he congratulated cautiously: "As expected of you, Master Chuuya, you have a bright future."

Who knew that after hearing his congratulations, he found that Chuuya's expression dropped for a second.

The ocher-haired boy seemed to have a headache and grabbed a few handfuls of his hair. After entering the bar, he finally took off the top hat that he never left.

"You guys are really slow. Having said all that, I want to ask you -" He took a deep breath and asked seriously: "The treatment here will only be better. Do you want to come?" Be my subordinate?"

The moment he said these words, Hiiraeiji received a prompt from the system.

[Nakahara Chuuya’s favorability +20]

And Chuuya’s eyes brightened at this moment.

The depression that had been accumulating in my heart disappeared with these words. It seemed to tell him that he should have done this long ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 160 12
Zenith, was an oddball out of his siblings. He was a lazy, unoptimistic, and gloomy young man. One day, he was suddenly dragged by a system to hop i...
12.1K 231 113
Alternative Title: 别用疯批马甲玩游戏 Author: White Peach Chips Summary: Kashiwahara has played a holographic game for a long time. He decided to let himself...
676K 100K 110
Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved. FALAK: In a village where every girl must marry at the age of fifteen, a girl finds herself in a challenging s...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...