Not A Verstappen || CL16 & LN4

By DilemmaOnTwoLegs

The product of an affair left you with the blood of a racer but lacking the name of one. It didn't stop you f... More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33

Untitled Part 18

1.9K 40 1
By DilemmaOnTwoLegs

A gentle melody echoed down the hall and you smiled at the sound as you quietly closed the front door. A soft moan escaped your lips as Lando eased your coat off and kissed your shoulder.

"I think Charles beat us home," he whispered against your skin.

"Or there is a very refined intruder here."

Lando chuckled as he kicked his shoes off and laced his fingers with yours. You stepped carefully along the wooden floorboards, creeping your way to the arch that opened into the larger living space. Deep in his zone, Charles sat shirtless in front of the piano and didn't notice your arrival until you and Lando slipped onto the bench chair beside him.

"Keep going," you urged when his fingers stilled and the note rang out. "It's beautiful."

Lando lightly tapped a higher key and Charles reached for the lid with a shake of his head. "It's not ready yet."

He was always a little shy with his music, until he was certain it was complete. It was challenging not to press him when you weren't the most patient of people. But you tried.

"Have you had lunch?"

He shook his head again, water drops flicking from his wet hair and tickling your skin. "I just got home too."

It had been a long three days apart but if you wanted to have a few weeks undisturbed then you had to go to the factory for some work. Lando had been in Woking, Charles in Maranello and you had gone to the new HQ in Silverstone. Everyone was happy to be home in Monaco, together.

"How about we go out?" you offered. "It's officially holiday mode...and August."

"You just want to get drunk," Lando teased with a wink. "I'm in for some bottomless mimosas. Charles?"

"Only if I get you all to myself for the rest of the weekend. I don't want to leave the apartment at all, especially if I am hungover."

"I suppose I could handle that," you said with a playful eye roll, "but you'll have to find some way to keep us entertained."

He looked down with a smile and nodded. "I'm sure I can think of something."

Half an hour later you were almost ready to go out when there was a call from the concierge about an oversized delivery. "Did you guys order anything?"

"Not that I remember."

"I have some new Quadrant hoodies but they shouldn't be oversized."

You curiously hung around the front door waiting and frowned at a crate that arrived in the service elevator. "Is that Heineken?"

One of the men looked up at the only apartment door on the floor before double checking the name. "Delivery for Verstappen?"

"That would be the next block over," you said pointing to the identical apartment tower across the street, until you saw the first name on the delivery notice, your name. "What the hell is my brother up to?"

You swiped the invoice off the top of the crate and tore it open to see there were 30 boxes of Heineken's 0% alcohol beer, courtesy of Max's latest commercial he had done for the brand. Pulling your phone out, you hit Max's contact and stepped out onto the balcony that faced his apartment from the guest room.

"Hello, zusje," he greeted with a smile in his tone. "How can I help you?"

"Step outside."

You heard the scrape of his door sliding open before he stepped out onto his balcony and waved across the street. Cupping your hands around your mouth you shouted to be sure he heard you, "What the fuck, Max!"

"I'm looking out for your health," he laughed into his phone. "Tastes good, you should try it."

"I didn't just go a month without alcohol to drink that shit. Come and get it before I get home or I'll get a slingshot and send it back the fun way."

His curiosity was piqued as he took a seat in the shade. "Where are you going?"

"Lunch and drinks, then see how we go."

"I'll see what Kel's plans are but meet you at Jimmyz?"

You gave him the thumbs up. "Sounds good if we can still walk by then."

--

The room spun as you tried to stand up. You no longer had a brain, just a constant beat of a drum that throbbed painfully in your head with every movement. The air was stale in the room but the smell of rum was stronger and you opened a window to save your stomach from heaving. Images of the night before came with sporadic bursts that made zero sense and your boyfriends were of little help as they lay comatose on the bed.

You were in desperate need of water so you grabbed one of the silk robes abandoned on the floor and stepped out into the hall as you tied it around your waist. You had barely finished tying it off when you stumbled past the guest room and saw a pasty white ass on the bed.

"Pierre?"

"Je dors, go away," the man groaned and rolled over to barely lift his head from the pillow, both confirming his identity and also scarring your eyes as you rushed out of the room.

You were still trying to erase the image of him when you ran into Kika leaving the kitchen with a mug of coffee. "Are you okay?" she asked as she placed a calming hand on your shoulder. "You look sick."

"I feel sick," you grumbled as you stole the coffee. "I saw more of your boyfriend in the last three seconds than I have in three years of knowing him."

Kika giggled sheepishly. "Sorry, I didn't think anyone else would be awake so early. You guys were pretty hammered last night."

"I'll be honest, I can't remember anything."

Kika grabbed your hand and towed you back to the kitchen, placing you on a stool at the breakfast bar before making herself another cup. You weren't sure about actually drinking the coffee just yet but the scent alone was enough to bring some life back to you as you watched Kika take a seat on the bench next to the coffee machine while it made another espresso.

"You guys went fucking wild last night," Kika started with a laugh. "You were already wasted by the time Charles called Pierre to invite us out. It's a surprise they even let you into Jimmyz."

"I can act sober when I need to."

Kika snorted a laugh. "That's exactly what you told the bouncer too. Good thing Charles was able to convince him."

That wasn't anything new, Charles could sweet talk his way out of anything, especially in Monaco. "Fuck, I can't remember any of that."

"I'm not surprised," Pierre chuckled behind you, surprising you enough that the coffee splashed over your hand. "I should bill you for emotional damages."

"Me? I had to wake up and see your ass, when I was already feeling nauseous. You need to get some sun on those buns, dude, I thought it was a full moon. You should pay me."

"At least you didn't have to listen to a pull out competition on the other side of the wall."

You froze as you felt the whispers of the memory on your skin. Lando and Charles had made a bet when the alcohol was running rife in their bloodstream. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me," he said with a dramatic shiver.

The machine beeped and Pierre stole the drink before Kika could and she huffed as she made a third attempt at getting her coffee. After shoving a fresh cup under it and hitting the buttons, she leaned into Pierre's side and said, "From the cheers it sounds like the boys won."

Your cheeks heated with embarrassment and you buried your face in your hands as they continued to tease you with the sounds you had made last night.

"Mate, some of us are trying to sleep," Lando grumbled as he lumbered into the room in a daze, rubbing his bleary eyes. Charles was only a few steps behind him having the time to pull on sweatpants unlike Lando who was happy to wander around in his boxers.

"Well some of us were trying to do that last night," Pierre replied as he draped his arm over Kika's shoulders. "Right, babe?"

"Please tell me they are joking," you begged as your boyfriends sat down at the breakfast bar with you. "They think you two were stupid enough to try pulling out."

Lando scratched the curls at the top of his head, his biceps flexing as he tried to distract you from the shrug he gave.

"No," you groaned, turning the other way. "Charles?"

"Mamour, you dared us. You bet we couldn't, and we are competitive people."

"Fuck..."

"If it makes you feel better, love, you lost." A warm hand drew soothing circles on the small of your back and Lando kissed your cheek before whispering in your ear, "But it wasn't really losing, you were very much happy with the results, in your mouth, on your ass. I think we all won."

You pushed him away before you made another stupid decision and busied your hands with the coffee, taking a sip in the hopes you could wash away the dirty thoughts. They had ignited the memory and it came on so suddenly you nearly choked on the drink as you heard your taunt.

"Godammit," Lando huffed as he struggled to open the foil wrapper on the condom. "I'm still not used to doing this shit again."

"If you had pull-out game you could already be inside me," you teased him as your fingers ran down your body and you spread your legs for him. "But your self control is shocking."

"Is not," he scoffed indignantly, tossing the packet aside. "I can pull out."

"I bet you can't."

"This is not a good idea, mamour."

"Are you scared you will lose? Tsk, tsk, I thought you were braver than that Charles."

Charles grabbed your hand before you could reach the juncture of your thighs and pinned it above your head as he smirked to Lando. "Fuck it, lets go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 6.1K 34
๐™‰๐™ค๐™ซ๐™–, ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™—๏ฟฝ...
15.1K 599 20
Follow the intertwined lives of ๐‘ช๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘ด๐’๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’” and ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’™ ๐‘ฝ๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ as they navigate the fast-paced world of Formula 1 racing a...
300K 8.4K 52
"So I was just a fucking bet?" "Well, I was just a dare, right?" "Don't you fucking dare to compare some innocent flirting with taking someone's vi...