|๐ŸŒ˜Gอ™อ™aอ™อ™tอ™อ™eอ™อ™wอ™อ™aอ™อ™yอ™อ™ อ™tอ™อ™...

By Makuna_chan

๐ŸŒ˜Gateway to Elysium ๐ŸŒ’ ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜บ, . . . . . . . . . . ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ... More

ล‚โ‚ฆโ‚ฎโฑคร˜ฤษ„โ‚ตโ‚ฎล‚ร˜โ‚ฆโ‚ด
แ‘คแ•ผแ—…แ–‡แ—…แ‘คแ–ถแ™แ–‡ แ“ฟแ˜‰แ–ถแ–‡แ“Žแ—ซแ‘—แ‘คแ–ถแ“ฟแ“Žแ˜‰
PROLOGUE
๐ŸŒ˜ONE๐ŸŒ’
๐ŸŒ˜TWO๐ŸŒ’
๐ŸŒ˜THREE๐ŸŒ’
๐ŸŒ˜FOUR๐ŸŒ’
๐Ÿ€โ‚ดษ†โ‚ตร˜โ‚ฆฤ ษŽษ†โ‚ณโฑค๐Ÿ€
๐ŸŒ˜4.5๐ŸŒ’
๐ŸŒ˜FIVE๐ŸŒ’
๐ŸŒ˜SIX๐ŸŒ’
๐ŸŒ˜SEVEN ๐ŸŒ’
๐ŸŒ˜EIGHT๐ŸŒ’
๐ŸŒ˜NINE ๐ŸŒ’
๐ŸŒ˜TEN๐ŸŒ’
๐ŸŒŽTHIRD YEAR๐ŸŒ
๐ŸŒ˜ELEVEN๐ŸŒ’
๐ŸŒ˜TWELVE๐ŸŒ’
๐ŸŒ˜THIRTEEN๐ŸŒ’

๐ŸŒ—1k Special!๐ŸŒ“

96 9 3
By Makuna_chan

₲₳₮Ɇ₩₳Ɏ ₮Ø ɆⱠɎ₴ŁɄ₥

S͙P͙E͙C͙I͙A͙L͙ C͙H͙A͙P͙T͙E͙R͙

◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Mɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ.

◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Makuna presents:

NRC CHRONICLES

◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Kyrgios and Octavinelle's first years:

   To say that Kyrgios was pissed is an understatement. He sat on the field, watching the new first years of Octavinelle stagger and fall flat on the ground. 

Before these merpeople had enrolled in the dorm, they all had tails! Now, they were suddenly expected to walk on land with legs all of a sudden! At the sight of these pathetic first years, Kyrgios couldn't help but pity his seniors.

"Outrageous." Kyrgios growled, side-eyeing the happy headmage beside him.

Crowley only happily hummed.

"Don't you think it is rather lovely to see them working together?" Crowley cheered, pointing to the pitiful first years, clinging onto each other in fear of falling face flat on the field.

"Yes, very lovely." Kyrgios forced out.

Crowley observed the male's reaction and smiled.

Kyrgios scanned the field and saw a teal haired boy standing, surprisingly while another two grasped each other tightly.

"Azul... this is unfair!" The teal haired boy whined.

"Hey! At least you managed to stand properly- Aack!" The silverette scolded before screaming.

Kyrgios watched as the poor first year cling to the teal haired boy.

"Floyd! I nearly fell!" The silver-haired boy squealed.

The third student, without any support, silently fell on the grass.

Kyrgios sighed.

He had a feeling that this batch of students were going to be a pain in the ass.

◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Kyrgios and Ruggie's small encounter.

"Care to explain why a Hyena was crawling around the Octavinelle dorms at 3 am in the morning?" Kyrgios hissed, glaring at the lazy lion lying opposite him.

Leona smirked and laughed.

"Please, you grass fairy, is it so odd to find a student walking in the dormitory hall at night?"

"Yes, it is." Kyrgios growled, "Especially when I found him exiting Azul's room in nothing but a T-shirt!"

Leona paused.

"What?"

Kyrgios sighed. Grabbing Ruggie by the scruff of his shirt, he picked the first year off the ground and handed him over to Leona.

"Considering the fact that he was leaving Azul's room, I'll let it slide." Kyrgios hummed, "But don't let me catch any of your dorm mates snooping around Octavinelle's dorms at 3 in the morning, Kingscholar."

Leona sat up.

"Sure, and take away those annoying fairies you planted in my room, Yukimiya." Leona huffed.

Kyrgios sighed and snapped his fingers.

The hazy room instantly became brighter.

"I'll be taking my leave now, Kingscholar."

Kyrgios sighed.

Ever since Leona had found out about him being the guardian whose going to destroy the world and all, Kyrgios had planted spies in Savannaclaw to keep and eye on him. However, his spies were recently found out, as such, Leona's room had gotten miraculously dusty.

Ruggie had complained about it multiple times, and Leona only told him to go to Octavinelle to find a grass fairy.

Thus, Ruggie was walking around Octavinelle asking about this grass fairy.

And by chance, he got caught by Jade, which caused Ruggie to end up in Azul's room.

He even had to make a deal (very much willingly) and managed to get a job at Mostro Lounge. However, he had to pay a entering fee, so they took his uniform.

Ruggie sighed as he deflated like a balloon. The Octavinelle house warden had caught him and dragged him back to Savannaclaw.

Unbeknownst to him, he was the grass fairy!

As gentle as the dorm leader looked, Ruggie could smell a strong scent of blood and death on the male. The poor Hyena barely spoke the whole journey back to his down while the house warden carried him like a sack of potatoes.

It was honestly quite comfortable, but he found the house warden scary.

Definitely not someone he'd want to encounter.

◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

When Riddle became a prefect:

Kyrgios had heard that a first year had recently taken up the role as Heartslabyul House warden. Though he didn't know the previous house warden, Lucius Ambrose, well enough to care, he was still curious to why he handed it down to a first year.

Besides, Lucius was a distant relative of his general, Orrelle Ambrose.

Perhaps, he should pay Trey a visit.

As soon as Kyrgios set foot in Heartslabyul, a loud scream resonated in the dimension.

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"

Kyrgios paused. Was this a good time to visit?

However, curiosity got the better of him and Kyrgios decided to take a peek.

He entered the rose maze only to see a short redhead furiously reprimanding two sophomores. Up on closer observation, Kyrgios saw a red and black heart-shaped collar around their necks.

Kyrgios frowned.

How degrading, to be collared like a bunch of dogs.

He huffed and walked away.

Over time,Kyrgios had heard more and more about this Riddle Rosehearts.

A stickler for rules.

A Crimson Tyrant.

Very overbearing.

Kyrgios hummed.

Truly, that sounded like Riddle. However, Kyrgios thinks that he's just delusional.

What he saw was a human child trying to gaslight himself into thinking that he was fine.

It was honestly so depressing that even Kyrgios found it pitiful.

The kid had mommy issues and a non-existent father, so Kyrgios really couldn't blame Riddle for the choices he made.

◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Prefect meeting:

Prefects all had these monthly meetings during the school year and at the first one of the school year, many new faces sat at the table.

The house wardens for Octavinelle, Heartslabyul, Ignihyde as well as Pomefiore have all changed.

Leona rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Ugh, now I have to see all the people I hate all at once every month." He huffed in annoyance.

Lilia chuckled, "Now,now, Kingscholar, that isn't very nice, is it?" Lilia smiled aggressively.

Kyrgios frowned at the sight of Crowley dashing in.

"I apologise for being late," Crowley hummed, "I have decided to take the liberty to attend this meeting to welcome our new house wardens because I am very gracious."

Riddle frowned but nodded.

"Yes, thank you, headmage for personally welcoming us." Riddle thanked through clenched teeth.

Kyrgios glanced at the other house wardens.

They don't seem very happy about the appearance of the head master.

"Yes, for I am very gracious." Crowley agreed, "Now that I've welcomed you, I must be on my way, do ensure that you update me on the meeting afterwards. Toodles!"

Upon those words, the Crowley disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Leona rolled his eyes and huffed.

"I swear, the headmage is such a pain in the ass." He stated, leaning back on his chair.

"Don't be like that, Leona. Sure, Crowley can be....annoying, it's not to that extent." A turquoise haired male stated.

"Hah." Leona scoffed, "You just worded it in a different manner, Petridis."

Dion Petridis, the Ignihyde dorm leader, coughed.

"It seems that I've been found out." He sighed in resignation.

Riddle frowned, his silver eyes darting across the room.

"Excuse me, but do you all badmouth the headmage like this frequently? Not that I'd disagree..." Riddle asked, muttering the second sentence under his breath.

Dion huffed, "Normally, we wouldn't, but since Kingscholar decided to bring it up today, I suppose it is inevitable."

Kyrgios eyed the Ignihyde Dorm leader.

Dion Petridis.

He was the head engineer of S.T.Y.X. back at the Island of Woe.

Kyrgios had seen him on multiple occasions.

As his heterochromatic eyes met Dion's dull ones, the turquoise haired male sent him a quick smile. Kyrgios had been found out. He quickly sent a glare back.

Don't tell them.

Dion huffed and returned back to the conversation at hand.

Just then, Scarabia's house warden clicked his tongue.

"Tsk, I don't see any need for this meeting to continue. We've all handed in our reports, so I'll take my leave." He scowled before storming out of the room.

Vil snapped his hand mirror shut.

"I see that the meeting has come to an end. I shall bid you good bye." He stated before leaving.

Soon, the house wardens trailed out of the meeting room one after the other, leaving Riddle, Dion and Kyrgios in the room.

Dion looked at the Octavinelle house warden and Kyrgios shot him a look.

The turquoise haired male nodded and left.

Kyrgios sighed.

"Heartslabyul house warden," He called out, "I'll be taking my leave."

Riddle looked up at Kyrgios.

"Ah, yes. Forgive my rudeness. Goodbye." He greeted.

◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

When Malleus had his first heat in the season:

Kyrgios burst into the Diasomnia dorms hollering at the top of his voice.

"Lilia! I came as soon as I heard!" He screamed as he burst into Malleus's room.

There lay a tied up Malleus with a panting Lilia sitting on top of the prince with Silver sweatdropping at the side.

Upon Kyrgios's arrival, Lilia flashed him a tired smile.

"Kyrgios, it's that time of the year."

Kyrgios paused.

"That time of the year?"

Lilia nodded.

"That time of the year."

He sighed, running a hand through his white hair. "I told you we should've brought those pills." He scolded as Lilia huffed.

"Well, bringing the toy certainly didn't help." He commented.

Kyrgios facepalmed. "You brought the toy and not the pills? Lilia, are you crazy?"

Lilia frowned, "It worked for me."

Kyrgios resisted the urge to slap the vampire fae before he clenched his teeth.

With a small magic circle, he summoned a bottle of pills.

"I knew this would happen, so I bought a bottle from Sam's Mystery shop." He explained, as he stuffed the pink pills into Lilia's hand.

"Now give it to him."

...

Lilia pouted before squeezing the pills into Malleus's mouth.

Malleus growled and sank his teeth into Lilia's hand. Lilia immediately pulled back his hand and scowled slightly.

"Kyrgios, he bit me."

Kyrgios deadpanned.

"It's not infectious." The male assured Lilia.

Lilia pursed his lips, "But Malleus has fangs!"

"Don't we all have fangs, excluding Silver of course. No offence, Silver." Kyrgios retorted.

Lilia frowned.

"Can you at least pretend to coddle me?" Lilia huffed.

Kyrgios resisted the urge to roll his eyes.

"Here, I'll patch you up."

Lilia smiled.

As Kyrgios bandaged the small wound, Malleus lay there forgotten with Silver in the background.

◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!

ILYA!!!❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 142 28
(Black Butler x Twisted Wonderland) After avoiding being expelled, Ciel is now a student in Night Raven College with his magic companion, Grim. Now h...
2.6K 102 6
Another year at Night Raven College, trying to keep to yourself as to not cause any problems goes horribly wrong when a magicless student shows up. Y...
4K 256 16
Twisted Wonderland x Akaza reader Akaza, known as (Y/N) (L/N) in her previous life, is sent out to obtain the blue spider lily by the order of Muzan...
198 1 11
Without knowing why or how, Yuki, a young teenager, finds himself in Twisted Wonderland. He finds himself dealing with the problems of other dormit...