Star Crossed Lovers

By crazyArtisticgirl2

Book 1 of the forbidden series Ava and Aston have been dating since middle school, everyone expected them to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 83

7 2 0
By crazyArtisticgirl2

Alpha Aston clicks on the attachment which was sent by the council. The attachment consists of pictures of the WolfQueen of Sunshinner's coronation.

His eyes widen in shock as he looks at the familiar face of Queen Disha. He remembers the day, Queen Disha arrived with Royal Beta Edward as a council warrior. Yet, her aura of dominance was evident stronger than the Royal Beta.

" Are you sure she is Ace's mate?" Alpha Aston asked Ava who sitting in front of him as he turned his computer screen to her.

" Of course, I'm sure, Aston," Ava muttered and noticed the recognition expression.

" Did you meet her?" Ava asked.

" She came to investigate Annie with the Royal Beta," Alpha Aston answered making Ava frown and realisation the complication of the matter.

" They have already gotten close to the Royal Beta... That's scary," Ava exclaimed looking at thoughtful Alpha Aston.

" There's more, isn't it?" Ava questioned breaking Alpha Aston's attention and he revealed,

" Royal Beta arrived with his mate who looked similar to Ace's mate like they are sisters,"

" We are doomed," Ava exclaimed in shock remembering Beta Sebastian's words.

" We are going to die," Ava muttered.

" No, we are not. I will talk to the council now. You can leave, Ava," Alpha Aston mumbled hiding his annoyance from lack of sleep.

" Ok...Bye," Ava spoke in an unbelievable tone as Alpha Aston never talked to her in this tone.

As she opened the door, Ava turned back and mumbled,

" I'm sorry, Aston,"

Before Alpha Aston could ask the reason for the apology, Ava closed the door. She went downstairs to the main hall where Ella and Grace were waiting for her.

Together, they walk out of the pack house to meet Sophia. As they settled in the car, Ella warned Ava,

" Ava, you might notice a difference in Sophia...just ignore it,"

" What kind of difference," Ava asked as Grace reversed the car.

" You will see," Grace and Ella chanted making Ava feel uncomfortable so she expressed her feelings,

" I know I wasn't here for a month... After coming back, I noticed so many differences that make me feel... Left out,"

" I'm sorry you feel that way, Ava," Grace mumbled and continued to speak,

" A lot has changed in the pack. People have left the pack with and without permission... The threat of the Unknown scared the pack to change into become more socially aware and mature,"

" That's true. There isn't a party every night at Pack House like before. In fact, people could end up talking about war and the Unknown... Especially now our borders are still locked by an invisible wall," Ella said.

" I want to see that," Ava announced.

" We are not allowed to go there... Your Dad is at the border every day and night," Grace informed entering the parking of the pack hospital.

" Mom told me about that," Ava mumbled wondering about the invisible wall.

Epsilon Ben smashed the invisible wall like he had always done since it occurred.

" The wall is indestructible, Ben," Epsilon Chris muttered walking to Epsilon Ben with Epsilon Aiden.

" I know still... There's a what if," Epsilon Ben explains glaring at the invisible wall as if he could see it.

" I'm regretting everything I did to have this come... On our family and pack," Epsilon Aiden confessed thinking about Gamma Oliver especially.

" I know and we are repenting by protecting the pack with our lives," Epsilon Chris muttered.

The three men felt goosebumps over their bodies as they felt present. They turn to see Epsilon Samuel smiling maniacally.

The three men walk in front of the invisible wall similar to Epsilon Samuel.

" Finally, I meet three of you," Epsilon Samuel muttered with rage.

" Listen, whatever we did to your pack. It's our doing so leave my pack alone," Epsilon Chris mumbled.

Epsilon Samuel laughed wickedly and barked,

" A life for a life. A pack for a pack,"

" You killed my mate so I will kill your mates in front of you... None of you will save them and cry for mercy," Epsilon Samuel muttered before pulling a knife.

With a quick move, Epsilon Samuel stabbed the knife at Epsilon Chris. As he pulled the knife out, he targeted Epsilon Ben who was in shock same as two other men.

Epsilon Aiden grabbed Epsilon Samuel from behind as he stabbed Epsilon Ben. He was able to break from Epsilon Aiden's hold and stabbed him before running away.

Epsilon Chris regains from his shock and looks down at his already healed wound. He looked at his friends who were mirroring his expression as their wounds healed as well.

Epsilon Chris stands up and walks to touch the wall. His hand went through indicating the wall wasn't there anymore.

" He was strangely fast," Epsilon Ben commented.

" The wall isn't here anymore. We should inform Aston about it," Epsilon Chris muttered.

" We should go to Iotas after that... He won't have stabbed for fun," Epsilon Aiden suggested as the three of them walked to the pack house.

" I mind-link the head of guards... The walls aren't there anymore and they didn't notice Samuel at all," Epsilon Chris informed as they walked.

The three men stopped as they saw Alpha Aston and Gamma Oliver's wolves running towards them.

After they shifted into their human forms, Alpha Aston quickly questioned his Dad while Gamma Oliver went to the nearby tree to wear clothes.

" You saw Samuel?" Alpha Aston asked then looking at his Dad's torn cloth where he was stabbed.

" He attacked you?" Alpha Aston shouted in shock.

" He stabbed with a knife... I quickly healed," Epsilon Chris answered downplaying his concern on the matter.

" He is Unknown... He might have poisoned you," Alpha Aston pointed out and announced.

" I'm mind-linking ambulance here for you three,"

" Aston, we were capable of going to the hospital," Epsilon Chris objects but Alpha Aston shakes his head.

" What did he do?" Gamma Oliver questions walking to them and quickly noticing the torn cloth of Epsilon Aiden.

" You three have to be under observation at the hospital for the whole night," Gamma Oliver suggested as a doctor.

" We are fine," Epsilon Aiden assured.

" This is nothing compared to the war we will be fighting for," Epsilon Ben said making Alpha Aston to reveal,

" You three won't be fighting in the war,"

" What?" Epsilon Chris barked in rage after hearing Alpha Aston.

" It's our duty to fight for our pack, Aston. You can't stop us even as Alpha," Epsilon Chris shouted.

" I can and I will... I can't risk your lives," Alpha Aston explained.

" We can protect ourselves very well," Epsilon Chris reasoned.

" Then how come Samuel stabbed you?" Alpha Aston barked and pulled his newly cut hair back.

" Listen, Dad... I can't fight on this matter anymore. It's final you won't be participating in the war," Alpha Aston mumbled offending Epsilon Chris.

" I'm your father...," Alpha Aston interrupted shouting,

" I know... But you have to remember I'm the Alpha and my words go around here,"

Epsilon Chris looks at his son in disbelief seeing the same behaviour he used to give his Dad.

" I'm sorry for what I said, Dad," Alpha Aston apologised and explained,

" It's hard to handle a single situation where I can't do anything other than listen to people and follow their orders,"

" Aston, you are an Alpha. You don't have to listen to anyone," Epsilon Chris reminded.

" But I have to listen to the Royals who want Ace's mate to fight with us... He commanded me, Dad," Alpha Aston shared his frustration and humiliation.

" Who commanded you? And why do they want Ace's mate to fight for us?" Epsilon Chris asked while the two Epsilon started listening to their conversation when Ace's name was mentioned.

" It was Royal Beta... Ace's mate is none other than the new Queen," Alpha Aston answered.

" New Queen?" Epsilon Chris muttered thinking about the possible risks of letting Ace's mate take part in the war.

" Tell him the important thing," Gamma Oliver encourages Alpha Aston.

" The new Queen is coming to our pack to live till the war is over," Alpha Aston revealed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 21.8K 71
»beginning is rough and quite awful but it gets better as you go along« »book one in the series« When she gets stolen from her wedding, Emerald Vale...
7.2K 703 42
Book 2 of the Star-Crossed Series You have to read the first book "Star-Crossed Alphas" to read this one. ||COMPLETED|| Nadia Renald is a girl that k...
45.9K 1.6K 37
⚠️DISCONTINUED ⚠️ Book #1 in the 'Moon' series ~ The moon pack is the most powerful of them all. But every single member was slaughtered hundreds of...
692K 21.9K 64
MATE - the person every wolf looks for , seeks , desires . Jace Beckendorf , a powerful warrior, is the Alpha of the silver claw warrior pack. He doe...