Natasha/Scarlett one shot 2

By Shadow_Widow

Welcome to book 2 of the Natasha/Scarlett one shot. I'll be posting regularly so keep a look out! I love read... More

Did you notice? S.J
Who? N.R
Touch N.R
Problems S.J
Post it notes N.R
Take your aim N.R
Sleeping side N.R
Problems pt2 S.J
Post it notes pt2 N.R
Miscarriage N.R
Post concussion syndrome N.R
Miscarriage pt2 N.R
Stomach grumbling S.J
Unwell S.J (Req)
After a night sleep N.R
Posture N.R
Time alone S.J
Not your intention/Hands N.R
Posture pt2 N.R (Req)
Adopted S.J
Posture pt3 N.R (Req)
Bullied S.J
Mood swings N.R
After a night sleep pt2 N.R (Req)
Party games N.R
Blur N.R
Possessive N.R
Doting you N.R
Time spent together N.R
How am I going to trust? N.R
How am I going to trust pt2 N.R
Looking back S.J
I am useless? S.J
I am useless? pt2 S.J
Looking back pt2 S.J
I thought you died S.J
Trauma N.R
Robot assistant N.R
Robot assistant pt2 N.R
Robot assistant pt3 N.R
Mama sick? N.R
This or that S.J
After Covid S.J
Open ended S.J
Time with you N.R
Open ended pt2 S.J
You're supposed to rest S.J
Open ended pt2 Alt S.J
Found you N.R
Time with you pt2 N.R
Divorce papers S.J
Still here with me N.R
Stop analysing!! S.J
Still here with me pt2 N.R
Now I know N.R
Sound of the ocean N.R
Vocal rest S.J
Sorry mama N.R
Suddenly missing N.R
Alzheimer S.J
Last gift N.R
The bridge S.J
Last gift pt2 N.R (req)
The bridge pt2 S.J
Now I know pt2 N.R
Keychain N.R
Accident on set S.J
I hate you S.J
Errands N.R
Possessive pt2 N.R
Errands pt2 N.R
Fever N.R
Resignation letter S.J
Never would I think S.J
Tricky business N.R
Where are you going S.J
Mini-boss N.R
Oscars preparation S.J
Tricky business pt2 N.R
Hidden identity S.J Req
To say goodbye N.R
Not kicking N.R
Engagement ring S.J
I know you wanted to S.J
You're not meant to know N.R
Yucky N.R
A surprise S.J
You're the best mother S.J
Moonlight N.R
Moonlight pt2 N.R
Not sharing S.J
Engagement ring pt2 S.J
Scared N.R
Practice S.J
Ghost dates N.R
Naming S.J
Scared pt2 N.R
Scared pt3 N.R
Best Buddy S.J
Hearing N.R
Try and Kill Me pt1 N.R
Try and Kill Me pt2 N.R
Try and Kill Me pt3 N.R
Try and Kill Me pt4 N.R
Try and Kill Me pt5 N.R
Proposal Prank N.R
Ruined Dinner N.R
Losing to a Secret Admirer? N.R
Practice Gone Wrong S.J
Mearry Me N.R
Mystery Gifts N.R
It's Not You S.J
No One but You N.R
No one but you pt2 N.R
No one but you pt3 N.R
I'll always be with you N.R
Working Together S.J
It's the only thing left of her S.J
Who are you? N.R
Liho N.R
Meant To Be Together N.R
You can see me? N.R
You can see me? pt2 N.R
Great Relation S.J
Confused Mind N.R
Sister N.R
She's back N.R
She's back pt 2 N.R
Behind your back S.J
You're different S.J
Support You S.J
Always Next To Me N.R
Weird Relationship S.J
Teleport N.R
Meet you in the air S.J
Right Person N.R
Only You S.J
'Youngest Girlfriend' N.R
I'm Scared S.J
Overly Tired N.R
The Unassuming N.R
Doing It Alone N.R
Fake it till you make it S.J
The Secretary N.R
You cannot leave N.R
The Unexpected S.J (Req)
Hidden Side N.R
New Sport S.J
Back together S.J (Req)
The Secretary pt2 N.R
Joint Account S.J

Wedding Gift N.R (Req)

1.4K 67 4
By Shadow_Widow

Your most prized possession other than your ring was the bike that Natasha gave you as a present for your wedding. Each time you rode your bike you would remember how shocked you were to see it outside the cathedral after getting married. It was the model you have been dreaming for and Natasha has surely seen your head turn and follow the bike each time you came across it on the streets.

Before having the first ride on the bike, Natasha brought you along to a bike shop to get your very own first helmet that you can design however you wanted. There were plenty of designs to choose from but you could get a custom one too. So, in the end, you decided to get splashes of yours and Nat colour with the date of your wedding at the back to forever commemorate this. Even though Nat has plenty of her own, you forced her to get one with you.

Not long after getting married to Nat, the both of you decided to leave the compound to get more privacy and get a place slightly further out from there. You still frequent the place as Nat continues working there and therefore stay over when you're too tired to drive. You also like to interact with your brother, Tony, to keep him in check and see what new things he's inventing. You can't leave out Clint too, there is hardly time to see one another when he lives in his farm and your treasure every minute you have with him.

You were riding your bike to the compound to meet up with Nat as she had a short meeting and grabbed her some lunch to spend some time together. It was a meeting if you recall correctly, but you saw the head of Hulk as you entered the garage. You didn't know what made him angry, but you weren't too worried about it as you knew Nat had it under control.

You were getting into your specified parking space when you heard an agent talking about the shape of your butt as your helmet was on. Surely he would have kept his mouth shut had he known who you were. As a woman, you weren't too bothered by the comment, having heard it multiple times from others and you knew that Natasha would come to your defence. However, this time, it was your best friend, Hulk who was enraged. It was not a good idea to make Hulk even madder when he was already on the verge of breaking more equipment than needed. Leaving Natasha aside, he took two steps closer to the agent and was about to pick him up when you took off your helmet and shouted, "Hulkie! No crushing the disgusting man until after Nat and I have eaten so we could watch. You know we like to watch a scene." He grunted at the man and left him alone before approaching us. "Come on, Hulkie, I haven't seen my friend in such a long time, are you going to let me see him?" You reached out your hand and watched as he slowly changed into Bruce once again. "Hi, it's nice to see you again."

"I'm sorry about that. I couldn't control it when I heard him speak." Bruce apologies.

"It's no worries. Thank you for that." He went back to his shy self before turning around to leave. When your eyes drifted to Nat, you smiled wider and lifted up your goods before walking towards her.

"Hi, baby. Your smile couldn't be wider after what you experienced." Natasha greeted you.

"Well, why sulk when I can see my wife? She makes me very happy and I forget every bad thing when I see her." You complimented. She only smiled before pulling you into her office and started devouring her food. "You must be starving." You commented as you watched her eat.

"Tell me about it, baby. The meeting was so early that I couldn't get my breakfast and it went on longer than intended with all the arguments which led to the scene you saw earlier with Bruce."

===

It was a few weeks later when you came back to the compound. Clint was back in his farm and Wanda was feeling a little lonely and therefore invited you and Nat to the compound for dinner. This time, you and Nat rode separate bikes as you love to be able to ride side by side with her. "I would never be able to get over you taking off your helmet, baby." You said as you watched her hair flow down as she took off her helmet.

"I'm glad I'm still charming to you, baby." You smile cheekily at her before quickly making your way to the living room where all the good food was waiting for you.

The family had a great time catching up and sharing lots of interesting stories and the time passed without you noticing. Wanda suggested you stay over for the night as it would be dangerous to drive in the dark. You complied and were happy to stay over in your old room where lots of memories were stored.

You heaved a sigh of relief, as you sank into your old bed. "As much as I love our bed in our house, I miss this feeling."

"It brings back some sweet moments. And even though things were tough at times, we persevered and it brought us to today."

"It shows how much we have grown, haven't we?" You looked at Nat with just as much love if not more since the beginning.

The next morning, after having such a nice meal yesterday, you felt that the least you could do was make breakfast for everyone before leaving. You promised to meet them sooner this time before leaving.

You were in a happy mood as you were leaving and holding onto Natasha's hand. It was the only feeling that Nat loves in her hand rather than the cold hard metal. When you suddenly let go of her hand, she looked at you.

"Who the heck did this?" You shouted as you inspected your bike. Multiple scratch marks were on the surface of your bike and some small parts were missing. You treated your bike as if it was your baby and would frequently clean it every week as you learnt to remember the parts. You were fuming to say the least. "My poor baby... Nat! You got this for me and now it's ruined!"

"No worries, I'm sure Maria and I will get to the bottom of this in no time. Why not let us head there now?" She tried to calm you down as you were still busy inspecting the body of your bike. You and Nat stormed into Maria's office and she was about to reprimand whoever that walked in until she saw the expression on your face.

"I need to know who destroyed my bike." You slammed the table as you said.

"Sorry?" Maria couldn't follow what you were saying.

"Baby, 'destroyed' is a bit of a strong word." She tried to reel you back a little. "We discovered that Y/N's bike was tampered with and a few small parts were loose."

"Aright... let me check today's CCTV."

"It could have been done yesterday after 5pm, we didn't enter the garage after we arrived here yesterday." Natasha kindly offered. After a quick check it was revealed that it was the agent that Hulk almost demolished the other day.

"That guy! He's trying to push his luck! I should have let Hulkie pummelled him that day."

Maria was unbothered by what was happening, already continuing on her next task. "I already asked him to pay a visit to Fury, so you can head there."

"Hey! You could at least act more bothered about this. This concerns one of your closest friends!" She only glanced at you for a few seconds and you decided that it was better not to mess with her before dragging Nat out of the office. "That was not very kind of her. She's not getting any Christmas presents from me this year!" You complained to Nat as you made your way to Fury's office at the top level.

"It's not me! It has to be Tony with his screwdriver when he's fixing her bike. He loves to tinker with people's items without informing them." You could hear them shouting from outside.

"Well, you can't say she isn't efficient." Nat commented before opening the door for you.

"As a matter of fact, Mr Stark is at Mr Barton's farm helping to fix his tractor." Friday mentioned, disproving Boris's explanation.

"Besides, Tony knows how much the bike means to me. He wouldn't damage the bike without telling me." You glared at him. All the odds were stacked against him and he had no choice but to confess.

"Just tell us why you did it." Fury said with his rough voice, not wanting to waste time over this. If it not were because you were the wife of Natasha Romanoff, he wouldn't have handled this personally.

"This bitch called me a disgusting man."

"Say that again, I dare you." Natasha came to your defence.

Fury shook his head as he saw you storm out of the room. "You're fired. We don't tolerate sexual harassment here. And honestly, your work performance for a job that you only have a month is horrendous. There are multiple complaints of you slacking at your job and often pushing your work to others. We work as a team here and you're just not a fit. Pack your table and leave immediately. Security will make sure that you're out in an hour. And that security is right behind you now." Fury said the last sentence while looking at Natasha.

Boris snapped his head to face Natasha. "I just saved your life by exercising self control. I could kill you here right now and no one would suspect a thing. No one would even look for you." Terrified by her threat, his feet immediately picked up and ran towards his table.

You were feeling down for the entire rest of the day. The thought of your bike being so far away from you and in such a poor condition. Thankfully, Nat brought her bike along and both of you were able to ride back home together. Although you were pouting the entire way back and leaning your head on Nat's back.

"Stop being so sad baby, I'm sure Tony will be able to fix it back to the way it was before, or even better."

"But it was something you gave me and I have never broken anything you gave me."

"And you still haven't." Nat said as she spooned you from behind on your bed. "It wasn't your fault. It was that asshole, Borris, that did it."

Ever since losing your mode of transport, Tony loaned you one of his cars for you to get around while he is trying to fix your bike. You have been going to the compound a lot more often after the week of the incident as Nat was at the compound almost everyday. You would try to make some lunch for her to spend some time together before finding Wanda to catch up. Sometimes you would even bake with her for the people in the compound. You would try to visit Maria, feeling bad for shouting at her when she did nothing but help you.

"Y/N, Mrs Romanoff has requested for your appearance at the garage." Friday made the announcement when you were watching a sitcom with Wanda.

"I best be off, never know what the missus wants." You bid her goodbye before rushing to the garage.

"It's just me." Someone with a voice you woke up to every morning covered your eyes once you stepped into the garage.

"What's happening, Nat?"

"I just want to give you a surprise. Come on, follow me." She led you somewhere while covering your eyes with one of her hands. "Okay. Ready?" you nodded and she lifted her hands.

In front of you was your bike functioning and polished off any scrape marks. Tears slipped out as you realised that it looked exactly like the time on your wedding day. You were almost afraid to touch in, fearing that it would collapse into dust.

"Why are you crying, baby? Did I do something wrong? Is it not right? Did I miss something?" Natasha frantically tried to console you while trying to figure out what was wrong. You covered your face and shook your head.

You sniffed back your tears before quickly hiding your face in Natasha's neck. "I don't deserve this. Why do you always do such nice things for me? I do nothing but stay at home. I don't earn any income and spend all your money. I am stubborn, picky and ignorant at times. Why, Nat? Why me?"

Natasha wrapped her arms around you. "Because you keep me alive. You bring the light to the world and allow me to keep saving the world. Without you, who is going to I won't be able to keep the team in check and keep saving the world, am I right?" She pulled away and cupped your face. "Besides, who is going to cook me lunch? I would be surviving on peanut butter sandwiches for the rest of my life." She tried to joke at the end to lighten the mood.

You wiped your tears and replied. "There's Wanda here. She cooks great food too."

"Yeah, but she wouldn't feed me would she."

"I guess so..."

"That's right. So you're very important to me. More than you can ever realise."

Written on 4 Dec 2023
Posted on 6 Jan 2023

Requested by: kailyn1502

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 40 35
Hi in this book will be Marvel one-shots there will be y/n x characters fluff or just one-shots hope you enjoy <3
585 34 13
Just a Natasha Romanoff x Y/N story hope you like it. :)
52.7K 987 33
Florence Pugh characters imagines/one shots I DO NOT own any of the marvel characters or any other fictional characters that may or may not be in the...
154K 4.9K 67
This is the SECOND book of the Natasha Romanoff one-shot book. This book contains part 2/3/4s (etc.) from the first book, so make sure you read that...