Bad Boy, but Good For You

By Feychild1225

Rain is new to the neighborhood and has been warned to stay away from Phayu, known subordinate of Mafia boss... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 12

1.6K 77 16
By Feychild1225

Rain knows the elastic waistband of the uniform pants is necessary, but it doesn't mean he has to like them. He wishes he could wear one of his new pair of overalls to school instead. The magenta corduroy pair with a black t-shirt would be so cute. Instead, he is stuck in these stupid feeling things. At least the white button up covers the waistband.

It doesn't help that his skin feels dry and itchy no matter how much lotion he uses, and he can't get his hair to lay right.

Everything about today just feels like a good day to go back to bed but they already took half of Wednesday and Thursday off. They can't miss today as well, he doubts P'Phayu would even let him if he tried. "I don't feel like it." Is hardly an excuse the alpha would accept.

Rain knows that part of it is that, despite the brave words he told Sky, he is worried about facing his bullies today.

Downstairs P'Phayu is already waiting to pick him up. Rain gives the alpha a brilliant smile, not wanting him to know how nervous Rain is about going back to school today.

Mama is there as well. She and Phayu appear to be discussing something, but stops when Rain comes in.

P'Phayu comes and gives Rain a kiss on the cheek, "I got you something. It's not much, but if you feel sad, I hope it will remind you that I am thinking about you and I love you very much." He hands Rain a small rectangular box.

Rain opens it to see a silver charm bracelet with storm cloud and tornado charms on it. P'Phayu holds up his wrist to show a matching bracelet.

'I asked Pai's brother Plerng to make them for us, he's very talented." P'Phayu explains.

Rain traces a finger along the design then can't resist giving P'Phayu a kiss which he only breaks when his mama clears her throat to remind him, she is still there.

Blushing, Rain holds out his wrist for P'Phayu to put the bracelet on.

To Rain's surprise, Ple, Sky, Por, and Sig are waiting for them outside the school.

"P'Phayu," Ple says, "We'll walk Rain to class."

P'Phayu raises an eyebrow, but just nods. "Call me if you need me," he tells Rain.

"I will," Rain says with a cheeriness he didn't really feel.

There are a group of girls standing outside their classroom, Rain immediately recognizes them as some of the ones who had been tormenting him last week.

"Nice pants," one, Rain knows her name is Shea, sniggers, "did you borrow them from your mom?"

Sig slowly claps and says, 'Clever, very retro humor. So happy the classics never die out."

Several people laugh at this including some of Shea's group. The girl flushes red and stomps off.

The next encounter with bullies Rain and his group has to deal with is even worse. A particularly vicious boy named Trav calls Rain a very nasty word as the group passes. Ple whirls on the boy in a second and slaps him full in the face.

A passing professor stops and says, "What is going on here?"

Sky goes to him and whispers something. The professor asks a question and Sky nods.

"Trav, follow me to the dean's office." the teacher says.

"But she slapped me." Trav protests.

"Who?" the professor asked, "I didn't see anything, but I will not tolerate bullying."

"The professor teaches at a shelter for underprivileged omegas during his free time." Sky explains.

That entire day Rain's group stays by his side, shutting down the bullies at every turn. The group around Rain even grows as the day goes on. Meanwhile the supporters of the bullies are shrinking and even some of their so-called friends are telling them to shut up and leave Rain alone.

That night Rain wants his alpha, he calls his mama and asks permission to stay over at P'Phayu's house.

His mama sighs but says, "you're an adult, Raindrop and soon to be married and a parent. You don't have to ask my permission. Just let me know when you are staying over."

"I will mama," Rain says.

"Tell Phayu I said to make sure both of you study hard." Mama says.

"Yes, mama," Rain thinks she doesn't have to worry there, P'Phayu is even stricter about making sure homework is done than mama.

P'Phayu does the dishes while Rain goes upstairs to shower and change into his PJs. They are planning on watching a couple episodes of a series Rain has been wanting to see until bed.

Phayu finishes up the dishes and decides to join Rain upstairs instead of waiting for him. They can snuggle and watch the series in bed rather than downstairs. Rain sometimes falls asleep easily and that way Phayu won't have to wake him to go to bed.

Rain doesn't notice him coming in, he is standing naked in front of the full-length mirror in their bedroom frowning at his reflection as he turns side to side.

Phayu takes a minute to admire his cute boy who is just starting to get a slight baby bump.

What Rain says though freezes Phayu's blood. "Gross, so ugly."

Rain can't really believe that, can he? The omega is the cutest thing Phayu has ever seen. He thought so the first day he had seen Rain, and he thinks it's even more true now.

Phayu crosses the room in a few strides and puts his arms around Rain, who jumps slightly.

"You walk like a cat," Rain complains.

"What are you thinking, cute boy?" Phayu says.

"Not cute." Rain pouts.

"Rain," Phayu says sternly. He turns Rain to the mirror and says, "Look at Rain, so beautiful, so stunning."

"You have to say that." Rain says.

"Fine then, I want you to look at the omega in the mirror and pretend like you are looking at someone else. Now pick out five things you like about the person in the reflection.'

Rain studies the reflection and says, "I like the hair, the eyes are nice."

"Yes they are, now keep going." Phayu tells him.

Rain tilts his head really concentrating on the reflection, "I like the way my nails look painted like that, I like my wrist and the way the bracelet you gave me fits around it, and I like my calves."

Phayu kisses him on the neck and says, "Good boy. I want you to do that every morning, find different things. No more negative self-talk, promise me you will be kind to yourself. Now do you know what I like about how Rain looks?" He breathes his scent over the Rain's neck making the omega squirm and giggle. "Every inch, and every part."

He pulls away and gives Rain a gentle smack on the ass. "Now go get dressed, unless you would rather do something besides watch a series."

"P'Phayu, it's a school night!" Rain squeals but he doesn't make a move to get dressed, instead he dances back and sticks his tongue out at the alpha.

"Then I guess I better not tire you out too much," Phayu smirks, stalking towards Rain. Rain giggles and tries to dodge around him, but Phayu catches him easily and pulls him in for a deep kiss.

They didn't manage to watch the series that night.

Sky opens the door to a hopeful looking P'Pai holding food bags. He sighs and moves aside for the alpha to come in. He's not sure when it happened, maybe when he was sick or maybe before then, but he can't help but feel happy now when he sees the alpha, although he tries his best to hide it.

He tries his best not to show it, but the more time he spends around P'Pai the more he likes being around him.

"When will you get bored and find someone else to play with?" Sky asks.

"How can I get bored when you are so cute like this?" P'Pai asks.

Sky rolls his eyes and says, "I hope you at least brought something good to eat."

"Pork and basil fried rice and the stewed eggs you liked from that place." P'Pai says.

"I didn't say I liked them," Sky says.

"You didn't have to; it was in your expression when you ate them. I imagine that's the same look you have when you.." P'Pai starts to say.

Sky gasps and smacks him on the arm. "Keep that up and you'll never find out."

P'Pai gapes and Sky realizes what he implied. He feels himself flush. "Shut up," he says, although P'Pai hadn't actually said anything, "You know where the plates are. I'm starving."

Phayu asks to meet with P'Pakin after his collection runs on Saturday. Rain wants to go with him, but Phayu talks him into spending the day with his mama instead.

"Let me talk to P'Pakin on my own. He may want to meet with you later." Phayu tells Rain. "Once I'm done, I will take you and mama out for dinner, my treat."

"But.." Rain starts.

"Look at it this way, you can spend some time with your mama. You've barely had any time to really sit down and catch up with her since she has been back, between school and our trip to Korat." Phayu says.

"I guess." Rain says.

"And I will take you and mama to your favorite Korean restaurant for dinner if you'll give me a smile," Phayu tells him.

Rain gives him a sunny smile, "okay."

Phayu has to wait for P'Pakin to be free to meet with him, it doesn't surprise Phayu, P'Pakin is a busy man.

Finally Phayu is called to P'Pakin's office and shown to the seat across from his desk.

"It's unusual for you to ask to see me, what can I do for you, Phayu?" P'Pakin asks.

"Nothing, Phi, it's more that I have news to share, and I wanted you to be among the first ones to know." Phayu says.

P'Pakin raises an eyebrow at this and waits for Phayu to continue.

"Well, I am getting married early next year." Phayu says.

P'Pakin seems genuinely pleased with this news, "Congratulations. To young Rain I suppose?"

"Yes, Phi. We are going to have a baby." Phayu says.

P'Pakin gives a bark of a laugh. "You do work fast, don't you. Well please allow me to throw you a party. I insist."

"I would be honored, phi." Phayu says.

"Let me think, I imagine you and Rain have end of the semester exams coming up soon. Then there are the holidays. Why don't we look at some time after the first of the year. When is the wedding?" P'Pakin asks.

"We thought March." Phayu says. "Our moms are planning it."

"Of course they are. Why don't I look at a combination Wedding and baby shower for February?" P'Pakin says.

"That would be wonderful." Phayu tells him.

"It's settled then, I will have my people work out the final details." P'Pakin tells him. "Do you and Rain need anything? Everything going okay between school and the work you do for me?"

"We are fine, thank you. I have the house my parents left Saifah and me and the garage. Rain's mama is a sweet person too, protective of Rain." Phayu says.

"I know her story, it's the reason I decided she would be a good candidate for one of my houses. Hard working omega raising her son on her own." P'Pakin says. He looks at his watch and says, "Unfortunately I have another meeting." He hands Phayu a stuffed envelope." Take this and treat your omega to something special."

Phayu knows better than to refuse, if he tries to turn down the offer P'Pakin would be insulted. "Thank you, phi, I will."

Phayu picks up Rain and mama to take them to dinner as promised. He tells them that P'Pakin wants to throw them a party early next year.

"I only met him once, when we discussed renting the house, but he seems like a lovely man." Rain's mama says.

"He's nice," Rain says. "I went with P'Phayu to his house once and he asked how we were liking the house, and if the landlord was taking good care of us."

"You work for him, is that correct?" She asks Phayu.

"Yes, mama, I and my brother Saifah, took over from my father." Phayu says.

Mama nods, "I know I have been hard on you, but you are a hard-working young man. Just remember to make plenty of time to spend with Rain and the baby too. They grow up too fast." She affectionately brushes the hair away from Rain's face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 3.6K 36
Rain 🌧 and Phayu 🌪 Dealing with bully and then doing all their chores daily was something Rain has been doing since the day he was brought to the R...
27K 1.9K 41
Rain who is spoiled by his parents very much and he thought he is the most beautiful person and always take care of his skin very well he always go t...
314K 12.5K 37
My name is Noeul 'Rain' Lee and I... I'm married to the only Alpha of the Sermsongwittaya clan. Heh! As if... this is a marriage of convenience and n...
125K 5.1K 37
Payu is a heartless mafia leader Rain is a innocent student and his dad doesn't care about him and makes so many debts and spends them in drinking a...