The law of great fragrance fo...

By Demens88c

Mature elite CEO fucks VS gentle, beautiful and tough fuck [Change the attack text] My boyfriend cheated on m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 End of text
Chapter 93 Extra-New Year's greetings for the sixteenth year old

Chapter 84

69 2 0
By Demens88c

Li Xi took the initiative to make an appointment at a cafe near the school.

It was originally a private matter between the two of them, but Cheng Xunfeila wanted to celebrate the New Year together before he could rest assured. He said that the person in Li Xi was too narrow-minded, and he was afraid that if he didn't understand what he said, it would offend him.

Li Xi's family is pretty good and belongs to a standard well-off family. She has some hobbies but is not proficient in any of them. She usually works as a literary and artistic young person in school. Recently, she is pursuing a girl named Yan Qin from the art department.

The two first met through an appointment. Li Xi thought he had good photography skills and occasionally took some campus photos. Yan Qin was very satisfied with the photos he took. After that, they made several appointments and kept in touch with each other.

Later, Li Xi officially began to pursue Yan Qin and bought many valuable gifts. Although he was short of money and embarrassed to say it, Cheng Xun's words reminded him that the first prize in the photography competition had a bonus of 5,000 yuan.

He also decided to participate in the competition on the spur of the moment. He originally wanted to refuse Cheng Xun's offer to borrow a camera, but he really didn't have any money in those days, and food was a problem, so he simply didn't say whether he would borrow it or not.

Who would have thought that the next day, Cheng Xun would get the camera he had always dreamed of buying from nowhere, and his works would be ranked ahead of him in the voting. Not only would he not get the bonus, but he would also lose face in front of Yan Qin.

Feelings of embarrassment and jealousy made him feel hot, so he got close to Cheng Xuntu and deleted the entries while he was away.

Cheng Xun usually worked a lot of part-time jobs, and worked with a fixed photography team every summer. He learned some real things, which was a bit different from Li Xi's pure interest.

"Cheng Xun, I apologize to you for what happened this time. Can we resolve it privately?"

Li Xi looked worried. He regretted it now when he thought about it. He wanted to slap himself twice. If this matter got serious, how could he survive in F University?

"Solve it privately?" Cheng Xun raised his voice and rolled his eyes, almost swearing:

"This was not the tone you used when you were teasing me in front of others and leading public opinion. Didn't you insist that you never touched the camera?"

"I..." Li Xi looked very embarrassed: "I deleted the photo. I am willing to compensate you, but I have no money now. Can you think about it next month?"

"No need! If I really took your money, I don't know how you arranged for me behind the scenes."

"I promise I won't..."

Although Cheng Xun was very angry, he was not really forced to drop out of school because of this incident. In the end, Li Xi agreed to clarify the matter of the photo and voluntarily withdrew from the competition.

Chu Xijin hardly traveled on business after the new year. Until the end of May, he had to conduct research meetings and field trips with several companies in other provinces. This business trip took about ten days.

I was very depressed during the New Year greetings.

The main reason was that Chu Xijin's birthday was coming soon. Last year, because he had to take the college entrance examination, he only studied all day long. When he returned to his old house that night, he realized that the food on the table was too rich.

He had been secretly planning this year for a long time. He calculated the dates in advance and looked at the calendar. May 28th happened to be a Saturday, which was particularly suitable for a date.

As a result, a business trip happened halfway, and all plans were disrupted.

On Friday afternoon, He Nian went home and tidied up briefly. When Chu Xijin called, he pretended not to know anything and said he had to review for the exam soon. He was very tired and sleepy and needed to rest for a while.

The work content takes up almost all the free time, and one week is already the limit to complete it. Chu Xijin put down the document in his hand and rubbed his brows, speaking in a gentle tone:

"Be good and rest when you feel sleepy. Don't be tired. I'll bring you a gift when I come back."

Hearing the man's slightly tired voice made him feel distressed, but for the sake of a birthday surprise, he still held back and hung up the phone as if confused.

6:30 p.m.

He Nian's hand holding the phone was sweating slightly, and his heart was beating fast. He had never done anything so "rebellious" before, and he had never flown on a plane a few times since he was a child. He was afraid that he didn't understand some of the procedures, so he had to go three or four hours in advance. Just go to the airport and wait.

I even missed the last two major classes and asked for leave.

Studying was very important. He originally thought he would never skip class, but there were always unexpected surprises.

At 7:40 in the evening, He Nian stood outside H City Airport with a backpack on his back. There was a sea of light golden clouds in the sky. The evening breeze was cool and ruffled the broken hair on his forehead.

"Little classmate, do you want to go to the city center? You are from out of town, I'll charge you one hundred and eighty."

"Eighty yuan, forget it if you don't leave."

The taxi driver looked at He Nian several times, and finally changed his words and asked:

"You went to school out of town?"

He Nian said calmly: "Yes, you charged me seventy yuan before."

"Ahem, you said eighty, just eighty!" The driver coughed twice, knowing that he had tricked the wrong person, so he added:

"Oh, how do you students know the market? You haven't been back for a long time, right? The price has already increased!"

He Nian found it funny in his heart, but he didn't expose it. He had prepared the strategy two days in advance. It was said online that drivers in H City specialize in cheating out-of-towners. He might have given it to him before he changed his position.

About ten minutes after getting in the car, Zhao Lechuan sent a message to ask.

Zhao Lechuan: [Sir, are you here? 】

He Nian: [It has arrived. 】

Zhao Lechuan: [Okay, I'll wait for you at the door of the hotel later. 】

He Nian: [Sorry to trouble you. 】

Chu Xijin put down his coffee, glanced back at him, and asked, "What are you looking at?"

"Boss, I found that a document is missing and I need to go back to the hotel to pick it up." Zhao Lechuan lowered his head and coughed lightly. This was another important step in his salary increase commission.

Chu Xijin frowned slightly, but said nothing, motioning for him to go back quickly.

There is a pile of documents on the table, and the iced American bottom next to it.

I used to live a life between two o'clock and one front line. Working overtime and traveling on business were commonplace, and I didn't find it boring.

Now that he has worries in his heart, he will feel that something is missing as soon as his hands are free. Chu Xijin suddenly wanted to smoke a cigarette to relieve his boredom, but he never moved.

He wanted to celebrate the New Year.

If He Nian is by your side, you will definitely work overtime with him and wait for him to come home no matter how late it is. With delicious food on the dining table, the two of you will chat and then sleep in each other's arms.

Zhao Lechuan sent the room card over, and probably told He Nian about the boss's schedule for the evening. There was still a contract to sign, which would be completed around ten o'clock in the evening.

He Nian thought about it and simply asked Zhao Lechuan to book a private room next door to the hotel.

When he arrived at the hotel, he happened to meet Boss Huang in the lobby. Huang Xuxin was in his forties and a well-known big shot in the business world.

Chu Xijin came here to talk about new energy, zero-carbon park enterprises, and zero-carbon cities. Huang Xuxin originally started his career in real estate. In recent years, he has changed the company's development direction. New energy is more difficult to implement, but it is definitely the future development. trend.

At this moment, Huang Xuxin smiled all over his face: "Brother Chu, I feel relieved when you join the new energy field. It is risky to invest in this field, but I, Huang Xuxin, put my words here, and the project will definitely make a profit!"

Huang Xuxin has been involved in business and vanity fairs for many years. He has seen a lot of old tricks and only accepts people with real abilities. This time, he talks about cooperation with full sincerity.

Chu Xijin smiled and said: "Brother Huang, you're welcome. The new energy industry is about to enter a period of accelerated growth. Long-term growth is highly certain, and win-win cooperation is possible."

There were two assistants standing next to him. Huang Xuxin handed over the contract with a wink. All aspects of the matter had been negotiated, and eating was just a formality.

When paying the bill, the waiter said that someone had already paid. Huang Xuxin waved his hand, as if he was wealthy, and insisted on paying the bill. If he didn't pay, he would not give him face.

"Oh, brother Chu, how can you spend money in H city? This is your fault..."

Chu Xijin was about to speak when he heard Zhao Lechuan remind him in a low voice:

"Boss, the young gentleman is here."

"What did you say?" These words made Chu Xijin feel astonished like a huge wave. He looked at Zhao Lechuan and repeatedly confirmed that he was not joking.

"Where is he?"

"It's in the box next door."

Huang Xuxin was confused by what the two said. Has the contract been signed? There shouldn't be any problems.

Hearing the movement in the corridor, He Nian knew that the dinner was over. He opened the door and poked his head out. The moment he saw Chu Xijin, his eyes lit up. Just when he was about to call sir, he realized that there was someone outside. The words came to his lips. Turned a corner:

"Xi Jin." A soft and bright voice.

In such a strange city, He Nian suddenly appeared beside him, and those eyes always looked at him tenderly, with satisfaction and love.

Chu Xijin looked at him for a few seconds, then reacted and strode over to grab his hand:

"When did you arrive? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I just arrived not long ago."

Huang Xuxin's face was full of disbelief: "Brother Chu, who is this person next to you?"

Chu Xijin pinched New Year's fingers and introduced solemnly: "This is my lover."

spouse? Huang Xuxin clicked his tongue in surprise. No wonder he looked familiar to this young man just now. He mentioned that he had met him once before at Wen Zhiru's wedding, but he never thought about it seriously.

He will be a five-year-old in a few years. He knows that young people are doing this now. Some people like to have fun, but what can two men do together? Isn't it just to live together? Can this last in the long run?

Huang Xuxin originally wanted to show his kindness to the landlord, but in this situation, it was obviously inappropriate to bother him again, so he still said a lot of polite words.

As soon as Huang Xuxin walked away, Chu Xijin turned around and told Zhao Lechuan:

"You go and drive first."

By the time he finished speaking, the door to the private room had been closed, and the crisp sound of the metal locking could be clearly heard.

Zhao Lechuan adjusted his glasses frame and walked out with a normal expression.

It turns out that the boss is also anxious sometimes.

In the private room, Chu Xijin eagerly hugged the waist and hugged the person. He buried his head in the New Year's ear and breathed heavily, as if he was afraid that he would suddenly disappear.

"Nianbao."

Once the door was closed, they were completely isolated from the outside world. The two bodies hugged each other tightly, and their hearts beat wildly through their clothes.

Strong yearning.

Chu Xijin felt He Young's trembling body and his innocent, shy but frank eyes. He tightened his arms and without any extra words, he lowered his head and kissed her eagerly.

Lips and tongue full of heat entangled, Chu Xijin was like a lion awakening, his movements were fierce and domineering, turning He Nian's soft and moist lips over and over to kiss, his tongue forcefully thrust into his mouth, sucking on the tip of his tongue, absorbing all the breath, leaving no room for anything.

"Uh...ha..."

He Nian's legs were weak, and the wanton kiss made him almost out of breath. He couldn't support himself and slid down. Fortunately, he was supported by a strong arm behind him.

Occasionally, a voice came out of his throat, long and sweet, like a kitten coquettishly speaking, and penetrated directly into Chu Xijin's heart.

For a moment, Nuo Da's box was filled with the sounds of the two kissing and the friction of clothing.

"Husband..." He Nian's cheeks were hot and flushed. He gave in at first, and his eyes were filled with mist of joy. He had no strength at all in his waist and abdomen, and could hardly stand. He could only hold on to Chu Xijin's broad back to prevent himself from falling. .

Sensing that the person in his arms was losing strength, Chu Xijin let go without hesitation, kissed He Nian's face, pushed his legs apart with her knees, and then held his buttocks to completely pick him up.

The two had just made out, and He Nian's body was soft and warm, like a round and soft dumpling, which was easy to hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 8.2K 50
"𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒎𝒂." "𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕." ━━━━━━...
896 201 38
Love you say? No, because right now it's not a boy or an unrequited feeling but because she was left alone that she feels like breaking into millions...
8.2K 258 6
Love can make everything possible. Wilingness can make everything possible. Trust can make everything possible. Loyalty can make everything possib...
1.1M 28.3K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...