The law of great fragrance fo...

By Demens88c

Mature elite CEO fucks VS gentle, beautiful and tough fuck [Change the attack text] My boyfriend cheated on m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 End of text
Chapter 93 Extra-New Year's greetings for the sixteenth year old

Chapter 81

73 3 1
By Demens88c

On the morning of New Year's Eve.

He wore a white cotton-padded jacket and a thick goose-yellow scarf during the New Year celebrations, covering almost half of his fair little face, and his originally round eyes looked dark.

"Forty-five pounds per pound, three and a half pounds, I'll charge you one hundred and fifty-seven yuan!"

Chu Xijin was about to pay when his arm was suddenly pulled off. He Nian leaned his head to bargain with the boss, breathing lightly.

"Boss, I come here often, please make it cheaper."

"Then it's a round figure, just one hundred and fifty." The boss lady is also easy to talk to. Seeing that He is a good old man, the man next to her has an extraordinary temperament and seems a bit out of tune with the surrounding environment. She is over forty this year and knows the market. It's a pity that I don't have a daughter.

"Little classmate, is this your uncle?"

"Um......"

He Nian held back his laughter and did not refute, while Chu Xijin's expression was very calm and there was no reaction.

What he wore today was too youthful and energetic, completely in line with his status as a college student. However, he was well-dressed, with a black turtleneck sweater, a brown dark pattern suit and a black coat outside, making him look mature and stable.

The inner city has a special New Year atmosphere. At a glance, every shop door is hung with red lanterns. There are many people coming and going on the street to buy New Year goods, and there are announcements of product discounts everywhere.

After walking far away, He Nian grabbed Chu Xijin's arm. Remembering what the boss's wife had just said, he coughed twice, deliberately lowered his voice, and shouted to the man in a dignified manner,

"Uncle Chu, why are you ignoring me?"

The little expression on his face is so vivid.

Chu Xijin glanced at him: "Do you like to be called uncle?"

"No, no." He Nian immediately became alert: "Where can I find such a handsome uncle?"

He said that he was about to withdraw his hand, but the man immediately took it and put it into his coat pocket, feeling warm.

People were coming and going on the street, and no one would notice whether they were holding hands or not. His palms were slightly sweaty during the New Year greetings, but he couldn't bear to let go, wishing that time would pass slower.

"Sir, I'm not lying to you. It's really not cold in the city, and you don't need to wear long johns most of the time in winter."

In the winter in the inner city, the sun is always above zero. How could Chu Xijin not know his little plan? The man curled his lips and deliberately teased him:

"Some time ago, who said that when you wake up in the morning, your legs are cold and you have to wear long johns to sleep?

It was just two days after returning to the city during the New Year celebrations. Although City F was a bit cold, there were air conditioners or heaters in the rooms. The temperature was kept at more than 20 degrees, and the carpet did not feel cold even with bare feet.

There is no such equipment as heating in the winter in Licheng, and even the air conditioning is turned on very little. He has become accustomed to floor heating in F City, so he will inevitably feel cold when he comes back.

He Nian wrinkled his nose and hummed softly.

Maybe he was talking in his sleep, he had long forgotten it.

When it was almost noon, He Minglan called people to go home for dinner. After He Nian bought things, he stood in front of the supermarket and saw a familiar license plate number. After the car parked, he hurried over.

The trunk was filled with New Year's goods. Seeing his stupid look, Chu Xijin reached out and rubbed his furry head:

"Have you been waiting for a long time?"

He Nian stared at the trunk and shook his head: "Sir, did you buy too much?"

Strictly speaking, it's not just the trunk. Except for the driver's seat and the passenger seat, everything is beautifully packaged in gift boxes. Various nuts, fruits, foods, and nutritional supplements were bought for He Cen, and there are also a few bouquets of flowers, which can smell the fragrance. of floral fragrance.

Chu Xijin took the things in the New Year's hand and said seriously:

"My uncle and aunt have agreed to give me their precious son. As a son-in-law, I am not allowed to behave well?"

He Nian's heart skipped a beat, and his face couldn't help but heat up. He was not a son-in-law. He almost didn't react. The gentleman's posture was like the son-in-law above. He pushed the man's arm and urged:

"Mom called and said that the meal has been prepared. Let's go back quickly!"

He Minglan and He Cen are both transparent people. If they really accept someone, they accept it completely. Knowing that Chu Xijin was leaving on the 29th, they went to the vegetable market early to buy vegetables and have been busy in the kitchen in the morning.

The house was filled with the aroma of food, and the crucian carp soup was still in the casserole. I smelled it as soon as He Nian arrived in the yard, and his stomach suddenly growled.

"Oh, why did you buy so many things? How can you eat them all here?"

He Cen happened to come back from outside and quickly went up to help with a smile. These New Year's goods almost filled the entire living room. It had been a long time since there were so many guests in the house. He Minglan looked at the skin care products and flowers and was overwhelmed with joy.

"Xiao Chu, buying so much will cost you money again..."

Chu Xijin smiled and said, "Auntie, you don't have to be polite to me."

This meal had a different meaning. It was a more formal "reunion dinner", and the conversation was more commonplace. He Cen rarely drank alcohol, and he even had two drinks today. Chu Xijin naturally enjoyed himself with his father-in-law.

The room at home was completely adequate. When He Minglan asked to stay overnight, Chu Xijin did not shirk and agreed.

The house is a self-built house that the couple spent money to build in the early years. The area is not too big, with three rooms and two floors. The first floor is mainly the living area, kitchen, living room and bathroom. The couple also lives on the first floor. He Minglan loves to keep clean. The house is neat and tidy and very warm.

In addition to the New Year's room, there is an additional guest room on the second floor. He Minglan went up to change the bed sheets and quilt covers at night.

During the New Year, I just studied since I was a child. I won many certificates in school, which were carefully collected by He Minglan. Even the certificates for "Hard-working Little Expert", "Little Calligrapher" and "Little Prince of Mathematics" awarded to me in the first grade. Still preserved.

There were many photo frames on the desk, and Chu Xijin picked one up casually. In the photo, he looked like he was only five or six years old. The background looked like winter. He was dressed like a red panda, with baby fat on his face and red cheeks. .

"Sir, don't look..."

He Nian grabbed the photos and put them around Chu Xijin's neck. Those photos were not good-looking at all. He was still a little fat man at that time.

"Why don't you let me see you? You were so cute when you were little, you were a little bunny." Chu Xijin put down the photo frame, hugged his waist and took him into his arms.

Hearing that He Nian took a closer look, he was indeed wearing a hat with bunny ears in the photo. There were many photos. He Minglan was very clever. Before He Nian went to elementary school, his clothes, hats, and scarves all had bunny patterns.

Somehow, looking at Little Rabbit's family of three, he suddenly remembered what his mother had said before, lowered his head and asked almost angrily:

"Sir, do you really not like children?"

"Why do you ask?"

Chu Xijin looked into his eyes and touched his cheek with her lips very affectionately, as if to comfort him.

"There's no reason." He Nian lowered his eyelashes and looked up at the man again:

"It was only after listening to you chatting with your parents that I realized that there were many things I had never thought about before. Does it really not matter?"

"It's enough for me to have you as a baby."

Chu Xijin held his waist: "Xiao Nian, many problems are not that complicated. They are just a choice. No matter which choice you choose, you are right. There is no need to prove anything. We like and love each other and will stay together until we grow old. This This feeling is enough to enrich my life."

He Nian hummed in a low voice, with mixed feelings in his heart. Without raising his head, he kept digging into the man's arms, hugging him tightly, and finally said angrily:

"...Husband, you are so kind."

The bedroom door was closed, and the two people next to the desk were kissing passionately. He Nian knelt on Chu Xijin's lap, and the gentle and clumsy feedback turned into a passionate tongue kiss.

From that night on, the two of them rarely had any physical contact, let alone kissing. Chu Xijin touched his back through his thin woolen sweater, and the tips of his ears were red during New Year greetings. It was obvious that he couldn't stand this high level of energy. Stimulation from tightness.

"Uh...ha..."

He Nian couldn't help humming, his voice was as soft as a puddle of water, his full lips were licked and bitten repeatedly, his bright deer eyes were covered with moisture, his entire mouth was slightly numb, and his face was flushed.

"Nian Bao." Chu Xijin parted slightly and pressed her forehead against his. Both of them were thinking about it. Needless to say, they could feel it. He Nian was moving around uncomfortably, not at all restless, and his jeans were extremely tight. .

He's father and mother were still downstairs. They didn't dare to go too far and could only hug each other tightly.

"feeling bad?"

He didn't say anything during the New Year, and his body was sweaty and hot. He just put his head on the man's chest. After a while, he tried to hug Chu Xijin's waist. He wanted to sleep with his husband in his arms and listen to his heartbeat. Sound, feeling the temperature that made him obsessed.

"...Mom doesn't usually come up here."

Hearing this, Chu Xijin kissed his forehead to comfort him, lowered his head and kissed his full lips again, this time with less pressure. He Nian was bitten to the point of softening the tip of his tongue, and his heart was filled with throbbing.

No further action.

After about five minutes, Xiaoxiaonian finally calmed down from his restlessness.

He Nian straightened up and was about to speak when he heard Chu Xijin chuckle, and warm air penetrated his ears:

"Like it so much?"

"Sir!" He Nian's face turned completely red and he purred, looking at the man like a cat and accusing:

"...I wasn't like this before, it was you who made me become like this."

Chu Xijin's heart softened: "Baby, I can only bear with the injustice I have done to you today. Go back and make double the compensation."

He Nian angrily bit the man's chin. His words sounded like he was hungry and unsatisfied with his desires. He was about to make up for it when he heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

In the evening, He Minglan cooked rock sugar snow pears, which was perfect for soothing her throat in winter.

"Nian Nian? Mom is coming in."

There was nothing unusual in the bedroom. He Nian was squatting in front of the desk organizing cardboard boxes, and Chu Xijin was standing beside him to help hand out books. He Minglan wiped his hands and said with a smile:

"It's late at night. Let's clean it up tomorrow. Xiao Chu, you guys come down quickly and drink some rock sugar and snow pear. It's good for your throat and stomach."

"Sorry, auntie."

He Nian added on the side: "I know mom, I will finish it right away. You and dad drink first."

"Okay, okay." He Minglan said helplessly: "You kid has been like this since you were a child. Come down quickly."

With a click, the door closed again.

He Nian touched his blushing face with lingering fear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. ๐Ÿ”ฅ** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.8K 58 120
Alternative Title: ็ณ–ไบŒไปฃ Author: ่Žซ้‡Œ Status: 110 Chapters + 10 Extras Qiu Qiu comes from a scholarly family. He is handsome, has a good personality, and...
442K 24.3K 17
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
26K 601 45
Title: ๅดฝๅดฝไฝ ๅŽปๅ“ชๅ„ฟ Author: Qu Nanyu (ๆ›ฒๅ—ไบ‘) Status: Completed Description: When Tang Xing woke up, there was a little fluffy kid in his bottom. He always ha...