The law of great fragrance fo...

By Demens88c

Mature elite CEO fucks VS gentle, beautiful and tough fuck [Change the attack text] My boyfriend cheated on m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 End of text
Chapter 93 Extra-New Year's greetings for the sixteenth year old

Chapter 74

102 2 0
By Demens88c

Half of He Nian's face was filled with boredom, and his body was like a lazy cat lying down after being overly satisfied, occasionally moving its tail.

The exposed waist has fingerprints left by a man's exertion, like winter snow dotted with plum blossoms, beautiful and extraordinarily attractive.

Chu Xijin asked the waiter to bring the food again. He filled a bowl of porridge, walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, his eyes unconsciously tender and affectionate.

"Don't be bored. If you are sleepy, get up first and eat something before going to bed."

The lying man didn't respond, obviously still "angry" about what just happened.

Chu Xijin curled his lips, his eyes full of satisfaction. He put the porridge in his hand back on the cart. Suddenly there was no movement in He Nian Ting. Just when he was about to look back, his waist sank, and he couldn't help but hum softly:

"......Um."

It was a little sore but very comfortable. The man's generous palms were massaging inch by inch:

"Didn't you just say you were hungry? Are you still shy?"

"...I didn't." He Nian turned to look at him, with an expression like a kitten that couldn't eat dried meat, angry and aggrieved. He turned over and leaned forward to bite the man's Adam's apple, grinding it viciously with his teeth.

"You spanked me, bullied me, and didn't listen to me..."

"Are you feeling uncomfortable?" Chu Xijin asked.

He Nian lay on his shoulder, wrinkled his nose and snorted, refusing to answer.

They stayed in a high-standard couple's suite, and the hotel inevitably prepared some adult products. Chu Xijin only picked an airplane cup for him to use, but it was exciting enough for the New Year greetings. The two-pronged approach almost lost his soul.

"Baby, do you remember that time? You hugged my neck tightly and sat on my lap. You said..."

"Don't say it, don't say it. I won't ignore you again." He Nian blushed and didn't dare to listen at all. He didn't know whether to cover his ears or the man's mouth. In the end, he pushed Chu Xijin's shoulder and was about to run away. He hugged her waist and kissed her.

"Have you forgotten? You said you love me, and you also said..."

He Nian's straight back relaxed. He thought he was talking about something shameful, but it turned out to be this. He subconsciously followed the words and asked:

"Wha, what?"

"You also said-" Chu Xijin took his earlobe in her mouth and sucked, smiling.

"You said it was comfortable, you liked it very much, and you said you would only let me be alone in this life." He deliberately lowered his voice for the last word, and breathed out from between his lips and teeth, "Fuck."

"Oh, I won't pay attention to you today!" He Nian covered his ears and almost cried in embarrassment. He broke away from the man's arm as if his butt was on fire, plunged into the quilt, and wrapped himself up like a caterpillar.

Why are you doing that, sir?

Those words were obviously spoken after being coaxed into a coma!

His ears that were bleeding exposed his shameful expression at this moment. Chu Xijin knew that he had bullied someone so hard, he pulled the quilt and heard a soft curse:

"Go away, bad guy, gangster, ignore you!"

I'm afraid that all the curse words were used, and he usually regarded them as amusing. Chu Xijin couldn't help laughing, and quickly said nice things to coax him, fearing that if he continued to tease her, he would have no sex this week. Lived.

I had a meal with Wen's family in the evening. Almost all the guests left, leaving only relatives or close friends.

After they left, Chu Xijin and Wen Zhiru chatted on the balcony. So many years had passed in the blink of an eye, and looking back at the years made people sigh. During the New Year greetings, they sat on the sofa and helped Song Si Yao choose photos.

"How about this one?" Song Siyao also had to work on Weibo, so she had to put together a nine-square grid. She counted:

"Oops, there are still two landscape photos left."

Hearing this, He Nian immediately took out his camera and showed it to Song Si Yao. He took pictures at the castle in the afternoon and brought it over for dinner after finishing it.

"Sister Si Yao, do you think what I took can be used?"

Song Siyao flipped through a few photos and was very satisfied: "Xiao Nian, it's okay. They are almost catching up with my photography team. Just send me two of them..."

After playing on the island for a few more days, Chu Xijin took the people back to City F. His New Year allergy was completely recovered. He was jumping around with a camera and took a lot of photos along the way.

The temperature in F City is very different from that on the island. The lawns are covered with white frost. When walking on the road, white air comes out of your breath. The tip of your nose is red due to the cold. I went to class on the morning of the New Year and was caught by Chu Xijin. A pair of warm autumn pants.

get out of class ends at noon.

There was an unknown noise outside the classroom, causing a commotion. He lowered his head to pack his things, and suddenly heard Cheng Xun's strange cry of excitement.

"Ouch!! Isn't that the captain of the VT team! I often watch his games!"

He Nian naturally knew that Chu Han took a break from school for most of the semester to train and play games, traveling from home to abroad. He did not have to come back at the end of the semester.

"Why did he come to F University! Did he come to our school to film GG!"

"I'm here to go to school." He Nian added, but Cheng Xun didn't hear it. People had already crowded to the door. Boys all like to play games, so Chu Han is more popular than the ordinary traffic niches in the entertainment industry.

Chu Han has never known what it means to be low-key. This time he has an eye-catching white hair on his head. He strode his long legs and waved excitedly through the crowd to greet the New Year.

"Brother Xiaonian! Brother Xiaonian!"

This voice howled so loudly that the whole place fell silent.

Everyone looked at the classroom in unison. He Nian looked like a slightly stupid owl. He hadn't figured out the situation yet and said unexpectedly:

"Why are you here?"

"Here." Chu Han put a cashmere scarf into his hand, put on his peaked cap again, lowered the brim, and said with a smile to He Nian's ear:

"I just came here to report this morning. My brother said that you were leaving in a hurry and forgot to bring your scarf. He brought it to you on the way. There was a strong wind so you wouldn't catch a cold."

"Sorry to trouble you." He Nian touched the shiny and soft scarf, which warmed his heart.

"What's the trouble?" Chu Han recalled his brother's tone when he spoke to him, and immediately shook his shoulders:

"Let's go, it's time, I'll treat you to dinner."

"Wow, wow!" Cheng Xun was very excited. When he talked about eating, his eyes lit up. His two biggest concepts in life were eating and making money. As the saying goes, people are iron, rice is steel, and money is life. Life is money, money and life are closely connected!

Ever since Chu Han started to come back to class, the whole F community was in a state of panic. He is a public figure, and even the smallest things will be magnified infinitely. There was even a trending search on Weibo the next day.

"Shocked, the captain of VT is actually educated!"

Chu Han almost got angry. This can't be entirely blamed on the marketing account. E-sports requires a very high reaction speed. Many players start training when they are in their teens. Few people have the opportunity to go to university, let alone the best in the country. F big.

Within a few days, rumors came from unknown sources.

It was said that the Bai family and the Lin family had completely fallen out. Bai Luoyu had been drinking for more than a month and his mental state was unstable. The Bai family was so anxious that they had no choice but to lower their profile and let Lin Fengzhai spend more time with Bai Luoyu.

Something terrible happened.

Bai Luoyu stabbed Lin Fengzhai in the villa where the two lived before.

The bright red and thick blood soaked into the carpet. Bai Luoyu's face turned pale as he clutched the fruit knife. He threw away the knife and squatted on the ground, holding his head with his hands. His body cracked and trembled like a cramp, his eyes lost focus and he entered a state of mental stress.

He had thrown his cell phone into the bathtub long ago, and he had no choice to leave a way out from the beginning.

Lin Fengzhai fell to the ground and clutched his lower abdomen with a painful expression. Blood flowed from his fingers. He spoke with difficulty:

"This knife is my repayment to you. I won't owe you anything in the future..."

"Ahhh!! Why do you treat me like this? No one can do this to me!"

"boom!"

Bai Luoyu's heartbreaking roar came from the empty room. Everything that could be smashed was smashed. Finally, he called the emergency call. He sat on the ground with empty eyes, his eye sockets were so sunken, as if he was lifeless. rag doll.

All is lost.

Bai Luoyu lay numbly in the bathtub, and the cold and sharp blade cut his wrist. When Yao arrived, he was almost paralyzed. He hugged his cold son and cried.

On the same day, both men entered the emergency room.

Bai Luoyu was treated in time, and his condition was better than that of Lin Fengzhai. The latter lost too much blood and needed an immediate blood transfusion. The situation was difficult to judge. Lin's father rushed to the hospital from the company, but was told that the blood types did not match.

Father Lin's brain felt dizzy as he looked at the test report. His eyes were dark. His wife passed away early. In order to raise this child well and not let his precious son suffer any injustice, he never even remarried and never brought messy people from outside into his home.

Lin Fengzhai's previous physical examination report had always shown blood type O. How could he suddenly become type AB?

Thinking that his beloved wife had cuckolded him and that the son he had raised for so many years suddenly became so furious that he fainted.

What a crime.

Bai Luoyu woke up that night. He stared at the window without saying a word. He didn't eat or drink. No matter what Yao said, it was of no use. He could only rely on nutrient solution to hang him up. It wasn't until the third day that he Say the first thing you say.

"Where are the police?" A hoarse voice sounded.

"What policeman?" Yao wiped away her tears and forced a smile, but unfortunately the panic in her eyes still revealed her guilty conscience.

"Xiao Yu, don't worry. The boy from the Lin family has been rescued. Just take care of yourself and your parents will take care of the rest."

In fact, Lin's father did not agree to keep it secret at all and insisted on calling the police. When the Bai family was in trouble, Feng Jiu went to the police station to surrender. He said that he accidentally stabbed Lin Fengzhai because of a relationship dispute.

"Mom, I want to hear the truth."

Sooner or later, this matter could not be concealed. Seeing his stubbornness, Yao could only tell the truth:

"That one asked Feng Jiu to surrender for you, but we didn't force him. He came to the door himself. He said he only had one request, which was to take good care of his grandma."

With a "bang" sound, the water glass on the table was knocked over, and the glass pieces shattered on the floor. Bai Luoyu pulled out the needle like crazy, lifted the quilt and was about to rush out. The glass was pierced into the sole of his foot, but he didn't feel it.

Yao was frightened, hugged his arm and cried, begging:

"Son, you are killing your mother! We will compensate the child in the future. He also left something for you. You are in good health. Don't be impulsive..."

The thing in Yao's mouth was just a square tin box. It looked like a packaging box for some kind of food. It was old and had rust on the corners.

Bai Luoyu leaned on the hospital bed with a broken lip. He stared at the tin box for a long time, and finally opened the lid tremblingly. Inside were all some scattered candy wrappers and diaries.

Because of the passage of time, the note has turned yellow, and the handwriting on it is crooked and a bit ugly, but it can still be vaguely read.

"I met a very beautiful and kind boy who said he wanted to be my friend."

"The teacher said his name is Bai Luoyu."

"If he doesn't come this time, will he forget me?"

"I'm so happy. After half a year, I finally saw him again!"

"Those colorful candies are so beautiful. I only ate one. It was very sweet. I couldn't bear to eat the rest."

"It's hot and my candy is spoiled.

"The teacher at the welfare home said I can go to school."

"I haven't seen him in a long time."

"I want to step into his world, even if I just watch it from a distance."

Bai Luoyu gently touched the handwriting with his fingertips, as if he could see the lonely boy writing these diaries stroke by stroke in the quiet night under the dim light.

It turned out that in Feng Jiu's eyes, he was a very beautiful and kind boy.

Is that really him?

Bai Luoyu cried loudly while holding the iron box. He was no longer the kind boy he used to be. He had done many things wrong and became arrogant, arrogant, and jealous. He was not worthy of what Feng Jiu did... ...

The verdict came out on the seventh day. Lin Fengzhai did not reveal Feng Jiu's scapegoating. Feng Jiu was also sentenced to two years in prison for intentional injury.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.5M 148K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.1M 256K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
435K 24.1K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...