The law of great fragrance fo...

By Demens88c

Mature elite CEO fucks VS gentle, beautiful and tough fuck [Change the attack text] My boyfriend cheated on m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 End of text
Chapter 93 Extra-New Year's greetings for the sixteenth year old

Chapter 72

87 7 0
By Demens88c

Qi Ling was one year younger than Lin Fengzhai, and the girl's crush was very pure. Maybe it was a second glance when passing by the basketball court, or maybe it was a small inadvertent thing.

Seeing that his senior year of high school was about to graduate, Qi Ling struggled for a long time. No matter whether he succeeded or not, he decided to confess his love.

That day was the class gathering. Qi Ling learned that Lin Fengzhai was having dinner at the Tingjun Hotel. She waited for a long time at the bus stop not far from the hotel door but saw no one. After asking, she found out that Lin Fengzhai had reserved a room and might have gone up to rest. .

The boy who spoke was not sure and only gave a general idea. Qi Ling planned to try her luck. She was claustrophobic and walked up the stairs. Panting, she went up to the sixth floor and glanced at a familiar figure. She couldn't suppress her heartbeat. He raised his feet and chased after him.

The corridor was very deep. Qi Ling saw that the boy seemed to have entered room 608. She stood hesitantly at the door and mustered up the courage to knock on the door. There was no sound at all. The second time she raised her hand and knocked on the door, a sudden sound came from inside. opened.

"What idiot, are you knocking your mother?! Don't you know I'm sleeping?" The middle-aged man in the room turned red and cursed. His mouth smelled very bad of alcohol. Qi Ling was frightened and took two steps back, unable to speak. Stuttered.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

When the middle-aged man saw that she was a beautiful girl, he immediately showed a lewd and obscene expression. He grabbed Qi Ling's arm fiercely, his face was covered with fat folds, and his teeth were exposed, which were stained with burnt yellow dirt from years of smoking.

"The bitch who came to my door, damn, I just happened to be cheated on my business and I'm so angry. Come in!"

Qi Ling panicked and struggled hard, but was still dragged into the house. She screamed for help in fear, but was slapped with a backhand and thrown to the ground. Her cheeks quickly became red and swollen.

"Please let me go wuwuwu..."

"Shut up!"

The man had violent tendencies, and because of his incompetence in that area, his heart was twisted. He slapped Qi Ling a few more times. Seeing that the girl was completely afraid to make a sound, he grabbed her hair and dragged her to the bed.

In panic, Qi Ling secretly pressed the emergency number. The phone had a positioning function. When Qi Xuan arrived and saw the situation in the house, his eyes were about to burst, and his body was like a sharp arrow that had come off the string. He rushed over and punched Qi Ling who was lying on top of him. man.

"Come quickly, people are going to be beaten to death!"

Heartbreaking screams came from the room. The middle-aged man was beaten until his face was covered in blood. Qi Xuan was in a state of rage, and even the security guards could not restrain him.

Someone shouted: "Call an ambulance!"

The man looked like a dead pig, lying on the ground half-dead, staring at Qi Xuan with fear on his face, and shouting tremblingly:

"It has nothing to do with me. She took the initiative to seduce me, and I didn't do anything..."

Qi Xuan had just woken up from his rage. Hearing these words, he kicked again and heard the sound of his ribs breaking. This time, the man's face turned red from suppressing the pain and he curled up on the ground in pain.

Qi Ling's body was covered with injuries of all sizes, which were horrific. The most serious thing was that his spirit was greatly stimulated. He completely closed himself off, refused to communicate with the outside world, went on a hunger strike, and had suicidal tendencies.

Diagnosed with a mental disorder, the situation is serious.

After two months of treatment with no improvement, Qi Xuan accidentally discovered that the three words Lin Fengzhai could attract Qi Ling's attention. He couldn't afford to delay his condition, so he could only seek help from the person who made him hate him so much.

"Get out of the way!"

"Lin Fengzhai, don't go too far. If it weren't for you, how could this happen to my sister?! I just want you to meet her, and I won't lose a piece of your flesh!"

"Can't you understand people?" Lin Fengzhai also made an appointment for dinner. He narrowed his eyes and sneered:

"What does your sister's life and death have to do with me? She's here to have sex. Go to the police station and see if people pay attention to you!"

Afterwards, the two had a verbal conflict. Qi Xuan was mentally and physically exhausted because of Qi Ling's matter. He knew that this matter would not cause trouble to the Lin family, but how could he not hate Qi Ling now that he was like that?

Qi Xuan was completely angered, and his momentum suddenly became fierce. Lin Fengzhai was not a vegetarian either. The two of them grappled together. However, Qi Xuan came out of society too early. Lin Fengzhai soon fell behind, but he still did not forget To make a sarcastic statement:

"If you kneel on the ground and beg me now, I might be in a better mood and be able to see your sister."

Qi Xuan's eyes were scarlet, and he almost lost consciousness after grinding his teeth. Lin Fengzhai was punched several times, with cold sweat dripping from his forehead. When the wine bottle was smashed down, his vision went dark.

Warm blood flowed down and dyed his clothes red. Qi Xuan woke up with a start. He threw away the wine bottle in his hand with shaking hands. His ears were ringing and he could only hear the sound of the ambulance, mixed with Lin Fengzhai's angry roar.

"Qi, I'm going to fucking kill you!!"

He Nian was hit on the head with a hard object, causing intracranial hemorrhage. He lay in the hospital for a year and completely lost consciousness. He is a minimally conscious patient in a vegetative state. If the physical condition is good, the chance of waking up is more than half.

The sea breeze whistled in his ears, and his expression was a little lost after listening to these New Year greetings. He had no idea of the origin of these.

Something like that happened to a girl in Qi Ling, and the Qi family had to spend a lot of money to suppress the news, and there was no news at all.

He had always thought it was just an ordinary conflict.

After a long time, He Nian looked up at Qi Xuan and slowly asked him:

"Your sister, how is she now?"

When Qi Ling was mentioned, Qi Xuan didn't know what he thought of, and a smile appeared on his face.

"The situation was very bad in the first two years. Xiao Ling had suicidal tendencies. If he hadn't discovered it in time..." Qi Xuan seemed to dare not think about it. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath:

"Later, as time went by, she became less repulsive to doctors than before, and gradually began to recover. Xiaoling is very smart and has learned everything quickly since she was a child. She was probably influenced by Dr. John. Now she is studying music therapy in a university. , no matter what, as long as she is happy."

Hearing that Qi Ling was okay, He Nian also breathed a sigh of relief.

A childish face vaguely appeared in the memory fragments. Just as Qi Xuan said, Qi Ling was among the best in Qingyun. There were still photos of outstanding students hanging in the campus newsstand. She was a very cute girl.

"It's good to recover..." He Nian sympathized with Qi Ling, but he himself was also a victim. If that incident had not happened, He Cen might not have been distracted by the rain and got into a car accident, resulting in leg amputation and destruction to a family. Sexual blow.

Three years have passed in the blink of an eye. Right and wrong are just a relative concept. Everyone's starting point is different. He no longer wants to speculate, and he doesn't want all the past grudges to deprive him of enjoying every minute of the present.

After leaving the castle for too long, He Nian was afraid that Chu Xijin would worry about him, so he had no intention of continuing to chat with Qi Xuan.

"Happy New Year, please wait a moment."

Seeing that he was about to leave, Qi Xuan caught up with him anxiously and grabbed his arm. He Nian frowned slightly and wanted to withdraw his arm. Qi Xuan also felt that this action was inappropriate, so he quickly let go and apologized:

"I'm too anxious. Don't mind. I know you don't want to worry about anything anymore, but you still want to explain something."

Qi Ling's condition was very serious at that time. After his physical injuries improved, the Qi family immediately contacted the best psychiatrist in the United States. Qi Xuan, as the only person who could go to Qi Ling for external reactions, had to accompany him.

The Qi family originally wanted to compensate and settle privately, but they were afraid that the Lin family would not take the opportunity to retaliate deliberately, so they made full preparations. When something happened, they immediately found connections to change Qi Xuan's age so that he could not be sentenced if he was a minor.

He was injured on the New Year's head, but a large amount of compensation fell to the Lin family. In the eyes of the Qi family, it was the Lin family that was offended by the conflict between Qi Xuan and Lin Fengzhai. As long as the Lin family did not pursue the case, everything would be fine. As for the injured boy, after investigation This is an ordinary family, so just pay some compensation for medical expenses.

The actual matter was much easier to deal with than imagined. After receiving the compensation, the Lin family had no intention of pursuing the case, and the injured boy did not even mention it...

After all, it was two juniors who had a dispute. If they went to the police station, it would be considered a fight. Lin Fengzhai was not injured, and the Lin family made a lot of money for nothing.

Qi Xuan stayed in the United States for three years, and Qi Ling's condition has just returned after it was confirmed that he was fine. What happened back then is still like a thorn in his heart, making him uneasy.

Nowadays, he doesn't expect anything to be saved with a light word. He can only tell the New Year the truth about what he knows. It may be a bit cruel, but it is better than being deceived all his life.

Back then, when Qi Xuan learned that his sister had someone he liked, he immediately investigated Lin Fengzhai. He learned a lot from his friends, down to the smallest details, and even monitored Lin Fengzhai for a long time. Zhai was afraid that Qi Xuan would suffer.

These include the ridiculous "bet" and the "deal" with the evil restaurant owner.

"This recorder is for you." Qi Xuan said.

Part of the content was obtained from Lin Fengzhai's friend back then in order to make Qi Ling give up. The latter part was a chat recording he found with the restaurant owner a few days ago.

Watching Qi Xuan's leaving figure, He Nian clenched the recording pen, not knowing what to do with it. Finally, curiosity drove him to press the switch.

First there was a loud and noisy noise, it was very blurry and nothing could be heard clearly, and then a strange voice came.

"If you want to play, play something big."

"Can you get the good boy who is number one in the grade? I've talked to him several times and he's like a mute."

"My dear boy, isn't that Mr. Lin's taste?"

"Yes, it's the student in the photo. He gave me 10,000 yuan and asked me to act with him..."

He Nian's brain was suddenly dizzy for two seconds. He shook his head in confusion. The content in the recorder made him dizzy. There was nothing around him to lean on, and his stomach was churning.

It turned out to be like this, it turned out to be like this...

His body was shaking uncontrollably, and his face turned pale with anger. He opened his mouth wide to breathe, and was caught off guard by a strong mouthful of sea breeze. He was choked and squatted on the ground and retched.

He once really liked Lin Fengzhai, and was even grateful for his help in the most difficult times, and for the small period of relaxation and happiness he brought.

I treat you sincerely, but I was deceived all over the place. No wonder...

It almost made him want to vomit.

He Nian kept breathing down his chest to control his emotions. He had always had a gentle personality, but at this moment, a kind of anger controlled his body and he was in urgent need of an outlet.

At this moment, he heard someone calling his name from behind, but he couldn't hear it clearly.

After confirming that the person not far away was celebrating the New Year, Lin Fengzhai looked happy.

The purpose of talking to his father today was probably that he would not interfere with his emotional issues in the future, which gave Lin Fengzhai a faint hope in his originally dry heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 179 10
As the war comes to an end it leaves devastation to Hanna's religion, the Jews. As she is killed German soldiers in 1943 she learns that not all stor...
437K 24.1K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
651K 67.8K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
3.5K 168 15
WARNING BOYXBOY (you have been warned) this story is in the Naruto universe. What happens when a certain blonde gets stuck under a rock. Who is comin...