The law of great fragrance fo...

By Demens88c

Mature elite CEO fucks VS gentle, beautiful and tough fuck [Change the attack text] My boyfriend cheated on m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 End of text
Chapter 93 Extra-New Year's greetings for the sixteenth year old

Chapter 71

100 6 1
By Demens88c

If it weren't for the fear of being laughed at because of the large number of people present, Father Lin raised his hand and slapped him. He dragged his heavy steps to find a corner with few people, and told Lin Fengzhai in a low voice:

"Don't ever mention this kind of thing again. I don't care who he is. Even if he is the child, wasn't he given a compensation back then?"

Father Lin was in shock and doubt. He had never thought that such a coincidence would happen. Now there was no guarantee. People did not hold grudges and were secretly stumbling upon the Lin family. He thanked God for burning incense.

At the time of the accident, Lin's father was busy discussing business outside. When he learned that his son was not injured, he asked his assistants to deal with it. He didn't know the details. Later, he heard that the family was not wealthy, so he gave it to him. Lin Fengzhai was asked to spend a sum of money.

In this case, there is still room for change.

When the money was mentioned, Lin Feng's face visibly stiffened, and he took a moment to catch his breath. If it was true as his father said, and he really gave the money to the New Year, things would not have reached this point.

If he had had that money during the New Year, life would not have been so hard, and he would not have been forced to stop his studies and work in F city because he could not raise the money for surgery. It was he who personally forced the New Year to be like that.

What a fucking asshole!

Father Lin saw something was wrong with his expression, and he suddenly had a bad feeling in his heart. How could I not know what my son was thinking? He pointed at Lin Fengzhai's nose and asked:

"Don't tell me you still have thoughts about him!"

Lin Fengzhai nodded and admitted without hesitation: "Yes, I still like him."

"What?!" These words were so irritating that Father Lin almost lost his breath. He was so angry that he spun around twice and almost gnashed his teeth as the words came out of his mouth:

"You bastard, did you turn a deaf ear to what I said? We can't afford to offend the Chu family. You'd better give up. Do you hear me?"

Lin Fengzhai raised his head and looked directly at his father: "Dad, I know I can't offend the Chu family, but you also know who He Nian is. How could Chu Xijin be sincere to him? How long could he like him? I was the one who was sorry for him back then. , now I can't just sit back and watch, and I won't let go."

"Even if the Chu family doesn't let him in, what does that have to do with you?!"

Lin Fengzhai said in a deep voice: "Dad, I like him."

"I think you want to bankrupt our Lin family!" Father Lin was shaking with anger:

"I'll leave it at that today. If you dare to do anything outrageous, don't call me dad. I don't have a son as ignorant as you!"

Lin Fengzhai took a deep breath, his expression remained unchanged, and he begged seriously:

"Dad, I'm sorry. It was my ignorance that made you angry before. I will focus on my career and listen to you no matter what happens in the future. But this is the only thing I cannot give up. But don't worry, I I will never do anything detrimental to the Lin family..."

Lin's father was speechless. This son had never let him worry about him since he was a child. He was the best among his peers in terms of studies and career. The only thing he took was that he liked men.

Thinking carefully about it for so many years, this was the first time that Lin Fengzhai bowed his head and begged him for something. As a father, he had mixed feelings in his heart.

What can he do? Father Lin sighed and snorted heavily. After calming down his dizzy mind, he looked at him with a look of hatred:

"You'd better remember what you just said. Everything must be done for the benefit of the Lin family. Don't cause any trouble now. As for the future, let's talk about it later."

Lin Fengzhai lowered his eyes: "Thank you, Dad."

"Okay." Father Lin glared at him: "Go sit down."

The whole wedding was romantic and warm. Song Si Yao was wearing a Chinese-style wedding dress. It was a rich, deep red, like a young acacia picked from the South, hiding the elegance and nobility in the regular folds.

It was obvious that Wen Zhiru loved Song Siyao very much. When the two exchanged rings, their eyes were red, and then they hugged each other and the whole scene looked as beautiful as a movie scene.

He Nian said his blessings a hundred times in his heart, how happy it was to be able to stay with the one he loves. Thinking of this, he turned around and found that Chu Xijin seemed to be distracted.

"Sir, what are you thinking about?"

"Huh?" Chu Xijin looked away. He grabbed He Nian's hand and held it on his lap. He gently rubbed his fingertips and lowered his voice and said into his ear:

"I want to give you the best wedding."

He Nian was stunned for a moment, his face turned red to his ears, sir, he was secretly thinking about such a thing!

The main process of the wedding has been completed. The bride is about to throw out the bouquet in her hand. There are many young girls among the guests. Everyone has left their seats and their emotions are high. Who doesn't want to marry someone as handsome as Wen Zhiru? What a golden man.

The bouquet finally fell into the arms of a female singer. The girl didn't expect it to be her. She happily held the bouquet to signal to everyone, and then went on stage to hug Song Si Yao.

The wedding banquet has officially begun. It combines Chinese and Western food and is held in the castle. Song Siyao changed into a dress, which was much sharper than the wedding dress. She walked over with Wen Zhiru's arm and winked at the New Year greetings. .

"Xiao Nian, this is specially left for you."

As Song Si Yao spoke, she took out a bouquet of flowers from behind. She picked a beautiful calla lily from it. There was a small ring specially designed to fix the flower branches under the collar of her suit. As she spoke, she stepped forward and fixed the calla lily. He patted He Nian on the shoulder again.

"So lovely."

The original intention of holding flowers is blessing and prayer, conveying happiness.

Wen Zhiru and Chu Xijin stood aside and watched, smiling and saying nothing. He Nian looked at the flowers on his chest. The more he looked at them, the more he liked them. He smiled shyly:

"Thank you, sister-in-law. I wish you and Brother Wen a happy marriage, may the orchids flourish for a thousand years, and the music may last for a hundred years."

Good little boy.

Song Si Yao pretended to frown like a girl: "Why did I tell you yesterday that my sister-in-law is not nice to hear, so I want to call her sister."

He Nian blushed at Song Si Yao's enthusiastic attack, and he really liked this beautiful sister-in-law. She looked about the same age as him, had no airs at all, and was a perfect match for Brother Wen.

"Si Yao and I have a lot of work to do today." Wen Zhi Ru Wen glanced at the infield:

"They are all family members, so we don't need to say hello."

Chu Xijin smiled: "You guys should be busy, I'll take Xiaonian for a walk."

The first half was to watch the wedding, but the second half had obviously become a social place. They were sitting at the round table eating desserts during the New Year. Chu Xijin was standing not far away, talking to two middle-aged men. He only knew one of them, F. City mayor.

The New Year greetings were boring. Everyone knew that he was close to Chu Xijin, and no one dared to strike up a conversation. The only one who could be considered acquainted was Zhou Juan. Compared with the previous meeting, Zhou Juan was still confident, but his temperament was much more reserved.

"It's useless for you to sit here and wait. You won't be able to finish talking in a while."

Zhou Tuo flipped up her long hair and said, "I don't know anyone here. Why don't you accompany me to the beach to have something to eat."

The upper class is a large circle. The Zhou family and the Chu family are family friends, so naturally they have a good relationship with the Wen family. However, Zhou Hua has been abroad all year round and does not pay attention to the entertainment industry. Looking at the whole scene, there are not many people who can be called by name.

Having already said so, it was hard to refuse the New Year greetings. He lowered his head to send a message to Chu Xijin. When he saw the man turning his head to signal to him, he left side by side with Zhou Juan.

"You have changed a lot in the past year or so."

Zhou Tuo has a frank temperament, a serious socialite, and disdains intrigues. The failure of the marriage between Zhou Chu and his family has long been a thing of the past to her. The changes in the New Year are more inner, and the kind of feeling on her body His confidence and calmness were in sharp contrast to his initial timidity.

He Nian couldn't help but smile: "Miss Zhou too."

The weather outside the castle was particularly good, the sun was shining brightly, the green lawns were neatly repaired, and the sea water was slowly rolling in the distance. Upon hearing this, Zhou Juan raised her eyebrows lightly and commented to herself:

"I just graduated two years ago. I participated in campus competitions and won several awards. I have a strong personality. In the past two years, I have completely integrated into the design circle, and I have realized that there are people outside. But having said that, you are indeed more suitable for Brother Chu than me."

"Ms. Zhou has always been outstanding." He Nian said this sincerely. He also held the bouquet sent by Song Si Yao in his hand and picked up a white rose.

"I hope Miss Zhou can find her husband soon."

Zhou Juan took the flowers generously and pinned them on her dress. In the distance were flowers, balloons, and delicious meals. She stepped on the soft sand under her feet and closed her eyes to feel the smell of the ocean in the wind.

"Let it go, I'm a happinessist."

As for whether she can meet someone whose soul is compatible with her or whether she gets married, these are not important. She has the right to choose.

Not to be a vassal of the family, but to serve her own life. Her happiness comes from material and spiritual abundance. Nothing is more important than understanding yourself.

The wind was strong on the beach, so Zhou Hua decided to go back to the hotel after eating. He stayed on the beach alone for a walk during the New Year. Suddenly, an uncertain voice came from behind:

"Hello."

He Nian looked at the tall and thick boy in front of him wearing a baseball cap and was a little confused. He was sure that he didn't know him, but he still asked politely:

"can I help you?"

The boy scratched his head, as if he was a little unsure, and finally asked an inexplicable question:

"Did you study in Qingyun Private High School before, but then you didn't take the college entrance examination?"

He Nian was a little surprised.

"Then I should have admitted my mistake." The boy said firmly: "You can call me He Nian. I am Qi Xuan. I hit you on the head when you rushed up to me."

He Nian didn't know how to react to the sudden mention of the dusty past. He asked after a long while:

"Then you are looking for me now..."

"I want to apologize to you." Qi Xuan said: "My sister was in very bad condition back then. I accompanied her abroad for medical treatment, so I didn't know what happened next, but I have always felt guilty."

He Nian was confused and asked: "Who is your sister?"

"Qi Ling, you are from the same school."

Qi Xuan slowly talked about the past. He was not a student. He was born with a business acumen. He stopped studying after high school. Qi Ling was different. He had been smart since he was a child. As an elder brother, he was very kind to his younger sister. obedience.

Later, Qi Ling fell in love with a boy at school, and that person was Lin Fengzhai. Qi Xuan was angry but couldn't stop it, until something happened that made him suffer for the rest of his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 189K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
3.5K 168 15
WARNING BOYXBOY (you have been warned) this story is in the Naruto universe. What happens when a certain blonde gets stuck under a rock. Who is comin...
3.1M 198K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
664K 68.7K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...