The law of great fragrance fo...

By Demens88c

Mature elite CEO fucks VS gentle, beautiful and tough fuck [Change the attack text] My boyfriend cheated on m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 End of text
Chapter 93 Extra-New Year's greetings for the sixteenth year old

Chapter 68

97 5 2
By Demens88c

The new substitute Professor Han is approachable and easy-going. I heard that he was re-employed after retirement and has devoted his life to education. His classroom experience is completely different from that of Wang Xuhui. Everyone did not say it openly, but they were secretly glad that they had changed teachers.

In Cheng Xun's words, every fine line on Professor Han's face is a trace of knowledge.

The counselor made another New Year greeting and restored the school-recommended quota for the National English Speech Contest, so that he could relax. The school had cooperated with the public security personnel to conduct a thorough investigation, and the anonymous IP was also confirmed. No matter what, the result would be given.

The next day, Feng Jiu's personal social account issued a clarification and apology, saying that because he was narrow-minded and had no moral bottom line, he fabricated and spread false rumors, etc. He sincerely apologized and was willing to compensate for a certain amount of mental damage.

Someone reposted the original article on the forum, and the administrator pinned it to the top. Many students were aggrieved. The bully next door had bullied someone like F. It was too much to put right and wrong in front of them.

【Looking for trouble for no reason? ? Fortunately, I didn't believe the previous rumor posts! 】

[It's so disgusting. Isn't this pure? You can't see other people, okay? Wouldn't the school next door still want to protect this kind of student? I think it must be dealt with administratively! 】

[It's so miserable for a junior high school student. If something like this happens, you should be able to sue for defamation, right? 】

[What serious illness does Feng Jiuchun have? He must be twisted in his heart. This is such an eye-opener. Who is he? 】

On the other side, Lin Fengzhai threw his mobile phone on the sofa. Although the person in the photo was wearing a peaked cap and deliberately lowered the brim of the hat, from the profile, he could tell that it was Bai Luoyu, followed by a boy in a black sweater. The scar on the brow bone is eye-catching, it is Feng Jiu who has caused a lot of trouble recently.

"Let me ask again, does this New Year greeting have anything to do with you?!"

The living room was quiet except for the sound of breathing.

Bai Luoyu's eyes fell on the mobile phone screen. After seeing clearly, his eyes flashed slightly. He asked instead:

"You sent someone to follow me?"

This was tantamount to an admission. Lin Fengzhai clenched his molars, grabbed Bai Luoyu's wrist, and said in a tone of disbelief:

"How did you become like this now? Using such despicable methods, do you know how much harm it will cause to others?! What is the difference between you and a despicable villain?"

"Am I doing something wrong?" Bai Luoyu's face turned pale, he raised his hands to cover his face, and laughed with trembling shoulders.

"Then what do you mean you are like this now, regretting being with me?" He said, pressing forward step by step, his whole body fell into weightlessness, and his voice trembled slightly:

"Since we are so affectionate, why did you get together with me behind New Year's greetings in the first place? Don't you just think that he is mediocre, has no education and no background and is not worthy of you? Now that he has been admitted to F University and changed his appearance, you regret it? "

"I am despicable, and you are even more disgusting!"

Lin Fengzhai stood there without speaking, as if speechless, and was hit on the middle of the head by a heavy object, because Bai Luoyu was right, he had trampled on the feelings of New Year greetings with contempt and contempt, and was ashamed to admit that he was screwed. , Awkward sincerity, making mistakes again and again.

It was a mistake to approach He Nian with any purpose since then, because of a fucking joke, and seeing the admiration and desire in He Nian's eyes, I felt complacent in my heart, proud of my own charm and mocking He Nian's wishful thinking.

Looking back on those things, he looked down upon himself and regretted them not a day went by.

"My affairs have nothing to do with you." Lin Fengzhai sat on the sofa in a daze.

"Luo Yu, let's break up. The cooperation between our two families has come to an end now. I don't want to pretend anymore."

Bai Luoyu heard the determination in his tone, and his heart skipped a beat. He suddenly stepped forward and hugged Lin Fengzhai, his expression was sad, and he couldn't help crying, showing his vulnerability.

"Feng Zhai, do you really want to break up with me because of this matter? What happened online was simply Feng Jiu's own decision, not my instigation. I only found out about it after it happened..."

The Bai family's business is so big that they have established many charitable foundations to avoid taxes. Although they have to spend 10% of the fund every year, the remaining money can be invested, and at the same time it can improve the company's credibility and reputation, and gain both fame and fortune.

Feng Jiu is an abandoned orphan. The orphanage where he used to live was funded by the Bai family. During festivals, Bai Luoyu would do charity with Bai's father and buy some hot news to hype it up.

The conditions of the orphanage were limited, and Feng Jiu had a withdrawn personality. Other children gathered around to play with toys. He sat alone in the corner and read a book. In the cold weather, he was wrapped in a black, worn-out cotton-padded jacket, and half of his ankles were exposed from his shriveled trousers. , the skin was red from the cold, the toes were almost numb, and they had swollen chilblains.

It was New Year's Day. The teacher at the welfare home cooked glutinous rice balls, but the quantity was not enough. Each child could only get two glutinous rice balls. Feng Jiu was lying on the small iron frame bed. He had a cold and his cheeks were burning red.

There was laughter and laughter in the yard, and even the teacher didn't notice that a child was missing. Feng Jiu vaguely heard a car driving into the orphanage and talking about dividing the cake.

The last meal he had was yesterday afternoon. Feng Jiu licked his dry lips. He had a severe headache and was thirsty. He ignored the hunger in his stomach and got up, found a faded porcelain cup and took a big gulp of cold water.

It was the cold season, and the cold water extinguished the hot internal organs, and Feng Jiu fell asleep again in a daze.

He had never eaten cake before. He had only seen it through the large glass wall when passing a store on the street and watched other children being taken by their mothers to buy birthday cakes.

The cake looks so beautiful, soft and sweet, it should be delicious.

The wooden door "squeaked."

Bai Luoyu curiously poked his head into the room. There were more than a dozen iron frame beds squeezed into the small room. The white cement walls were yellow and could no longer be seen as they were originally. The incomplete tiles in the corners were broken and the walls were broken. The floor was covered with dirt, the window edges were rusty, and there was a dull, damp, musty smell.

"It stinks."

The ground was full of debris, and there were deep and shallow stains of dirty water. Bai Luoyu pinched his nose. He had never seen such a messy place.

Suddenly there was a suppressed cough.

Only then did Bai Luoyu see someone on the iron frame bed. He walked over on tiptoes and asked curiously:

"You, why don't you go out to eat cake?"

Hearing the childish voice, Feng Jiushao was almost confused. He reluctantly opened his eyes and stared at Bai Luoyu, thinking he was dreaming.

How could there be someone who looks like a doll? She has a very delicate face, dresses beautifully and fashionably, and looks light and shiny.

"Everyone is sharing the cake. Let me get the cake for you."

Bai Luoyu ran away as he said that, and came back with a cake box in his arms. The packaging looked very expensive, it was about six inches in size, in one piece, and had not been opened.

"Is it for me?" Feng Jiu asked cautiously, his eyes were dark, he was really hungry, and he was afraid that the person in front of him would show an expression of disgust and disgust.

"Yes, this is my favorite tiramisu. They don't have customized flavors."

"They" naturally refers to the children in the yard. Bai Luoyu doesn't like those dirty children very much. He complained in his heart and was very rude. He almost hit him while grabbing the cake and soiled his shoes. .

As for the boy in front of him, his clothes were very old and torn from washing, but they were clean. He could smell the inferior fragrance of cheap washing powder. In comparison, he didn't reject the smell very much. The iron frame bed was also clean, and everything else was clean. The bed was dirty and messy, making me feel sick just looking at it.

"Thanks......"

Feng Jiu's throat was sore, his throat was swollen, and his voice was hoarse. He carefully hugged the cake box as if it were a treasure, and his consciousness became increasingly blurred in the end.

When he woke up from the hospital, the teacher at the welfare home breathed a sigh of relief and blamed Feng Jiu for not telling him that he was sick. He also said that he was lucky because Mr. Bai, who came to charity, decided to sponsor his education so that he could learn knowledge.

Feng Jiu's head was buzzing and he couldn't hear anything clearly. After the female teacher finished speaking, he said dullly and asked:

"...Mr. Bai?"

"Yes, you are such a good man. Today, thanks to Mr. Bai's youngest son, he found out that you were sick and sent you to the hospital in time. Otherwise, you might have burned out your brain."

Feng Jiu's eyes lit up and he felt more hopeful. He asked the woman a little excitedly:

"Teacher Li, do you know what his name is?"

"Who is it? That child? It seems his name is Bai Luoyu. He has never been to the orphanage in the past. I guess he came here with Mr. Bai by chance this year, so he can experience life as a wealthy family."

Feng Jiu didn't hear anything else. He recited "Bai Luoyu" several times silently in his mind, and then vaguely remembered someone saying in his ear:

"I hid the cake under the quilt for you. You are not allowed to share it with others, do you hear me?"

After returning to the orphanage in the evening, Feng Jiu ran back to his iron frame bed without saying a word. He held his heart in his hands and reached into the quilt to touch it when no one was paying attention.

The cake is still there!

That night, Feng Jiu endured a low fever and was very excited until everyone fell asleep. Then he got up and secretly opened the cake box under the moonlight. The sweet taste was even more delicious than he imagined.

It was a taste he could remember for a lifetime.

"It has nothing to do with this matter." After saying this, Lin Fengzhai was silent for a long time. Finally, he moved his Adam's apple and looked at Bai Luoyu as if he felt guilty.

"sorry."

"Why on earth do you treat me like this? Are you kidding me?" Bai Luoyu's face was filled with pain. After a few seconds, his eyes were red and he choked with sobs:

"Feng Zhai, you can't do this to me. Even if I did something wrong and I said those words to Feng Jiu on purpose, I am sincere to you. We have known each other for so long, and it was you who said you liked me in the first place. Be kind to me all your life..."

Everything has no edge and no end. Bai Luoyu stands at the center of the situation that is about to collapse. He has no way to accept the current situation. He has given it wholeheartedly, but in the end he has nothing and can't grasp anything.

Bai Luoyu has a strong self-esteem, an arrogant temper, and a need for face. He has never been in such a mess. Lin Fengzhai stretched out his arms to hold him in his arms, hugging his back and apologizing continuously:

"I'm sorry for you, but Luo Yu, I really have no feelings for you anymore. Only now can I see my heart clearly. I still like him. I owe him too much. I should atone for my sins..."

"What about me, what should I do?" Bai Luoyu clutched his clothes tightly, wetting his clothes with tears, and trembling all over, he asked in reply:

"How am I worse than him? Tell me where I lost. You all prefer him..."

Anyone can do it, but why is it New Year? The feeling of humiliation is like a difficult nightmare, breaking his spirit.

"......sorry."

"I don't want to hear this." There was a hint of coldness in Bai Luoyu's tearful eyes. Finally, he broke away from Lin Fengzhai's arms and stood up reluctantly. He wiped away his tears and looked at the familiar silhouette and spoke exhaustedly and calmly:

"Lin Fengzhai, you don't know how to love, and you are destined to be unworthy of being loved."

This sentence is like a curse with compassion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 651 22
Ah Disclaimer: I do not own any pictures used in this or the Strike the Blood anime.
3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
26K 601 45
Title: 崽崽你去哪儿 Author: Qu Nanyu (曲南云) Status: Completed Description: When Tang Xing woke up, there was a little fluffy kid in his bottom. He always ha...
3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...