The law of great fragrance fo...

By Demens88c

Mature elite CEO fucks VS gentle, beautiful and tough fuck [Change the attack text] My boyfriend cheated on m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 End of text
Chapter 93 Extra-New Year's greetings for the sixteenth year old

Chapter 67

96 5 0
By Demens88c

It was the first time he ate at the company's employee restaurant during the Lunar New Year. It was different from what he had imagined. The environment was comfortable and well-designed, with self-service coffee drinks and many cuisines, including Cantonese, Sichuan, Hunan and so on.

"Hi boss!"

"Boss, today's twice-cooked pork is delicious!"

There were already many people queuing up. When they saw the boss bringing his legendary little boyfriend to dinner, they all stretched out their necks to greet him warmly. Chu Xijin nodded in response. It looked like he would often eat in the staff restaurant, and the relationship between superiors and subordinates was also harmonious.

He Nian looked around curiously. He was wearing a large wool sweater that did not belong to him. It was baggy and made him look younger. He looked very well-behaved. He raised his head and spoke in a cheerful tone.

"Sir, what are your company's recruitment standards? After I graduate, can I come for an internship?"

Chu Xijin looked at him, pretending to be thoughtful.

"Can't you?" He Nian's face looked slightly disappointed, but he didn't give up and continued to sell:

"I don't want a salary. If I perform well, I can become a regular employee. Do you think this is okay?"

Chu Xijin found a seat and pulled him to sit down. The distance between the seats was very close. He Nian was still obsessed with the future internship. He probably felt that there was no hope, so he wrinkled his nose and was a little unhappy.

A silent expression of dissatisfaction.

"I thought you wanted to avoid suspicion and didn't want to come to my company." Chu Xijin was amused by his little expression.

"...to avoid suspicion?" He Nian has never thought about this. He used to simply like to learn languages. He fantasized about being able to work as a simultaneous translator in a company, translating for business meetings, or as a teacher. Besides, he relied on his strength. Yes, there's nothing wrong with wanting to work in your boyfriend's company.

"Sir, I didn't come through the back door. I came according to the company's recruitment standards."

"...I want to work with you."

This was the first time Chu Xijin heard him plan the future so carefully. He Nian was very independent in spirit and had his own ideas. He was unwilling to use so-called love to break his unfulfilled wings and restrict his freedom.

If he needs to study abroad in the future, or if there is a better career choice, he will not be willing to do so selfishly, but he will convince himself to support it.

Now, his little lover takes the initiative to stick to him and want to work with him. The feeling of satisfaction makes him feel happy.

"If it really doesn't work, forget it."

Seeing that he didn't speak, He Nian thought this matter was very difficult. He felt very sad in his heart. He snorted and stood up to go to the queue, but Chu Xijin quickly stopped him with his quick hands and eyes.

"Don't be angry, I didn't say no, I was just a little surprised. I was originally thinking of how to coax you into the company."

He Nian understood the meaning of Chu Xijin as soon as he heard the word "coax". He pursed his lips with satisfaction and couldn't control the curvature of the corners of his mouth.

"Sir, I'm hungry. I want to eat clear soup."

Chu Xijin stood up and looked at the time: "You sit down while I go, is there anything else you want to eat?"

I ordered two more local specialties to celebrate the New Year.

The meal lasted less than forty minutes, and word had already spread throughout the company that the boss looked cold and serious, but actually loved his wife very much.

In the evening, Chu Xijin drove back to the small apartment on Wutong Street. Maybe it was because of the things at school a few days ago that made him unable to sleep well for several days during the New Year. He yawned as soon as he climbed into bed. Maybe it was because his husband was there and he felt relieved. .

By the time Chu Xijin came out of the bathroom, He Nian was already too sleepy to open his eyes and expected to fall asleep soon.

"Little year."

"...huh?" He Nian was extremely sleepy and hummed softly with his eyes closed. Chu Xijin lay on the bed and took the person into his arms. He remembered the line of small block letters he saw in the information book before, lowered his head and asked in a deep voice:

"What if I have the opportunity to engage in diplomatic work and become a diplomat in the future?"

Maybe He Nian himself didn't remember this. He had read an English book about diplomats before. At that time, the boy was full of fantasy about the future and wrote in the book "I also want to be an excellent diplomat." In this case, Chu Xijin happened to see him again.

"No." He Nian pulled the quilt up, covering his head and subconsciously wanted to turn over, but the hug was too tight and he couldn't break free at all.

"Baby, tell me clearly."

The breath in his ears was itching, and He Nian pouted because of the fuss. He reluctantly opened his eyes and looked at the man close at hand. He blinked slowly, and he took the initiative to reach out and hug Chu Xijin's neck, as if he was acting coquettishly. Whispered:

"You're not there and don't want to go."

Chu Xijin's breathing became heavy, and his heart was itching so much that he couldn't bear it any longer. He leaned forward and took He Nian's plump lips in his mouth, licking and kissing them back and forth, tasting the sweet taste inch by inch.

"So good."

His mouth was invaded forcefully, his lips and tongue were entangled, and his nose was filled with the cool taste of mint and the man's hot and sultry breath. It made him numb, his eyes were misty, his face was flushed with emotion, and it became difficult to breathe.

The warm yellow wall lamp was turned on in the bedroom, and the night outside the window was sultry. He Nian was sweating hotly. He lay on his back on the bed, with his hands on Chu Xijin's heaving chest. He turned his head and was almost out of breath. His eyes were distracted, half Open rosy lips.

"Sir, I'm thirsty and want to drink water..."

Chu Xijin pushed aside the damp hair from his forehead, leaned over and kissed his smooth forehead before turning over.

"Wait a minute, I'll get it."

He had sobered up a lot from his original sleepiness. He Nian reached out and touched his slightly swollen lips, and then hugged the soft quilt, revealing only a pair of eyes covered with moisture, as if he was coveting the embrace just now.

Soon, Chu Xijin poured a cup of warm water.

"Xiao Nian, get up and drink water." As he said that, he knelt down on the bed and held He Nian's neck to feed him.

Maybe he was too thirsty, so He Nian hugged the quilt and drank more than half of the cup. His cheeks were still an attractive blush. The window was opened a crack, and the cool night breeze blew in.

After drinking the water, He Nian felt much better. He looked up and saw that the straps of Chu Xijin's bathrobe were loose. He could vaguely see that the man had broad shoulders and a broad back, and the strong muscle lines of his chest hinted at explosive power.

Why am I still a little thirsty after just drinking water?

He Nian's face was hot, and he naturally got into Chu Xijin's arms, hugged the man's strong waist, and caressed the undulating muscles of his abdomen obsessively, but felt that his hands were a little cold.

"Sir, did the ice hit you?"

"My body temperature is high, I will keep you warm." Chu Xijin said and simply leaned against the head of the bed, holding He Nian's hand and placing it against his chest. It was like a natural fit between the arms, and He Nian was warmed by the iron.

The blood boils little by little, and there is hotness and palpitations.

After a while, the two couldn't help but kiss each other again. This time, Chu Xijin's movements were no longer gentle, and the caressing and rubbing were full of power, becoming a little out of control. He bit the red New Year lips, wrapped his soft tongue around it and sucked it, until The person in his arms was breathing heavily before he pulled away a little, and after a while he kissed her heavily again.

"Oh, sir..."

For a moment, there was an ambiguous sound of water, and his breathing was tangled in confusion. He Nian felt that his tongue was going numb, and his pajamas were rolled up in a mess, revealing a flexible waist.

The man on top of him was like a volcano. He Nian felt so comfortable that he was confused. He unconsciously stretched out his hands to struggle, but was caught by his wrists and pinned above his head. He was kissed so hard that he couldn't even hold his saliva.

"Baby, you smell so good and your waist is so soft."

Chu Xijin took a rough breath, and hugged the person quietly and tenderly for a while. His deep eyes suppressed the desire. Finally, he reached out and picked up his phone and looked at the time. It was almost twelve o'clock, and reason prevailed. The mattress made a soft sound, and the man on top of him finally stood up.

"It's late, you have to go to class tomorrow."

The New Year greetings are also uncomfortable, and the flushed face is filled with love and a cute infatuation.

He curled up his legs in embarrassment, and his body was sore and swollen. He realized that Chu Xijin was going to the bathroom to "reliance on his own," and he felt a little depressed. He quickly grabbed the person and spoke in a soft voice, like a cute little baby. Animal, grinding as if to please.

"...Husband, don't leave."

He Nian had no idea what he looked like. His pajamas were already loose to his shoulders. Red marks like plum blossoms were faintly visible on his exposed fair skin. His neck was dripping with sweat. His eyes seemed to be filled with spring water. He even used his legs to seduce the man. waist.

Chu Xijin's Adam's apple rolled up and down, and the nerves in his brain were extremely excited. He stared at the person on the bed and asked in a hoarse voice:

"Are you up tomorrow morning?"

"You're not allowed to leave anyway, you can call me." He Nian pulled the quilt and leaned forward, muttering softly, his face reddening to his neck, hesitantly, he leaned into the man's ear and said:

"Just be gentle."

Chu Xijin caressed He Nian's hot cheeks, held on to his strength and kissed him again, then touched his trembling back, and finally put her lips against his ears, her voice was like a gentle demon:

"Baby, you're so good. Can you please say it again? If you say it again, my husband will give you everything."

Hearing the sexy voice and the low breathing in his ears, He Nian's heart beat very fast, as if he was falling into the lake. He fell on the soft and fluffy pillow, squinted at the man in front of him, and said in a very soft voice:

"......Husband I love you."

In a pure and passionate expression of love, Chu Xijin hugged his waist, tightened his arms, and held him firmly in a warm embrace. He opened his mouth and kissed his little lover's ear softly.

"I love you too."

When he went to the bathroom to take a shower, He Nian was already sleepy and in a semi-conscious state. He had no strength at all in his body. He could only feel the warm water touching his skin for a while, and his husband helped him clean his body.

He fell into a deep sleep, but a strong wind blew in the middle of the night, accompanied by a light drizzle. It was already late autumn, and after this baptism, most of the leaves were withered, and most of the bare tree trunks could be seen.

At almost seven o'clock in the morning, Chu Xijin woke up and looked at the sleeping person in his arms. He gently scratched the bridge of He Nian's nose with his knuckles and rubbed the soft skin of his cheek with his thumb.

"Xiao Nian, it's time to get up."

He Nian's long eyelashes trembled, he turned over, closed his eyes and hummed softly: "...Well, sir, let me sleep for a while..."

"Okay." Chu Xijin didn't have the heart to wake anyone up, so he lifted the quilt and got up gently. He went to the kitchen to make a simple breakfast, then went back to the bathroom to wet a hot towel and put it on his New Year's Eve face.

Probably because he cried last night, his eyelids were slightly swollen. After about four or five minutes, He Nian felt that he would lose consciousness again if he didn't get up. He got up and got dressed in a daze without even opening his eyes.

The waist and abdomen were really sore, and some discomfort made He Nian's ears turn red. He sat on the bed, hugged himself with his hands, and said nothing.

"Does it hurt?"

Chu Xijin directly picked up the person, put his arms through the knees, and walked towards the bathroom. As he spoke, he squeezed the round and round buttocks with his big hands, and pinched out the small dimples with his fingertips.

At most, he felt a little sore and had no energy, so it couldn't be considered too uncomfortable. He Nian buried his head on the man's chest and licked his dry lips, trying to fool him.

"I don't feel anything, I just don't want to walk, and maybe I haven't slept well..." His voice was also hoarse.

Anyway, there is no class in the afternoon, so I can catch up on some sleep.

Chu Xijin placed him in front of the bathing table, wrapped his hands around the amputee's waist and brought him into his arms. There was a water glass and squeezed toothpaste beside him. This kind of meticulous consideration made He Nian feel like a warm current in his heart.

"I went too far." Chu Xijin's voice was very gentle. He gently massaged the side of the person in his arms, and then kissed the white back of his neck.

He Nian was thin-skinned in this regard, and was too embarrassed to say that he actually liked it, so he could only blush and remain silent. Moreover, every time, it was his husband who made the effort to take care of his feelings before proceeding to the next step, always giving him a blowjob first. Then I did it.

The fried eggs on the table were still steaming. I drank a big bowl of porridge during the New Year celebrations, and ate a small plate of fried buckwheat dumplings and beef pancakes. Finally, I covered my mouth and burped twice.

In time for the eight o'clock class in the morning, Chu Xijin dropped him off at the entrance of the university, and then drove to the company. There was a bit of chill in the air in the morning, and his stomach felt warm in the New Year. He heard that Wang Xuhui was hired by a veteran professor after he was expelled from the school. , is a kind little old lady.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896 201 38
Love you say? No, because right now it's not a boy or an unrequited feeling but because she was left alone that she feels like breaking into millions...
26K 601 45
Title: 崽崽你去哪儿 Author: Qu Nanyu (曲南云) Status: Completed Description: When Tang Xing woke up, there was a little fluffy kid in his bottom. He always ha...
649K 67.7K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
59.5K 651 22
Ah Disclaimer: I do not own any pictures used in this or the Strike the Blood anime.