The law of great fragrance fo...

By Demens88c

Mature elite CEO fucks VS gentle, beautiful and tough fuck [Change the attack text] My boyfriend cheated on m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 End of text
Chapter 93 Extra-New Year's greetings for the sixteenth year old

Chapter 66

94 5 0
By Demens88c

"Let YG Company change the project leader." Chu Xijin's voice was very calm, but it was not difficult to hear the "gnashing of teeth" in his tone.

"Got it, boss."

Zhao Lechuan couldn't help but click his tongue in his heart. That American dared to covet the young, innocent and beautiful boss lady. He deserved to have his job taken away and his money taken away.

Everyone had left, but He Nian's face was still hot. He didn't know if it was because of the cold wind for a long time or because of what happened just now. He rubbed his ears, knocked his head on the pillow in frustration, and finally buried his face in it.

"Change your clothes first."

The temperature had dropped sharply recently. Chu Xijin was afraid that he might catch a cold during the New Year celebrations, so he turned up the temperature of the air conditioner and put his turtleneck sweater on him.

"Sir, if I had known earlier, I would have called you first..."

He Nian cooperated with the man's movements obediently, with his head emerging from the collar. The dark blue sweater made his skin milky white, his eyes were black and translucent, and his cheeks were slightly red, making him look lively and innocent.

"You dare to run here and there without holding an umbrella. Aren't you afraid of catching a cold?"

These words sounded like reproaches, but in fact they were filled with concern. The bus stop was almost two hundred meters away from the entrance of the company. I didn't know if I was running in a hurry, but I stepped in a puddle and my trousers were soaked.

"It was still drizzling when we left..." He Nian quibbled in a low voice. He didn't know if he was wrong, but he fell silent in the end.

Chu Xijin chuckled and didn't care about him so much. She leaned over and kissed him on the full lips, patted his trouser legs and reminded him:

"Take off your pants."

This time He Nian learned the lesson wisely. He looked towards the blinds first, and then suddenly remembered that the original blinds had long been replaced by a thick wall, which was very safe.

That time when Special Assistant Zhao called me to remind me that I didn't close the blinds, I still dare not recall it easily.

He was wearing jeans alone, and when he took off his clothes, he was left with only a pair of pure cotton white underwear. Fortunately, the woolen sweater was long enough to cover most of it, and the two exposed legs were white, straight, and beautiful.

He Nian blushed and shrank his neck, picked up two pillows and hugged her tightly, looking a little pitiful.

"Sir, what should I wear..."

Chu Xijin raised his eyes and glanced at him: "Naked."

"Then, how can that work!" He Nian was stunned and looked at Chu Xijin with round eyes.

There is a bedroom in the office, but it is relatively simple. It is usually used for lunch breaks, so naturally, Chu Xijin has prepared clothes. Chu Xijin held He Nian's smooth ankle and rubbed it gently, making the skin feel a little cold.

"Wear long johns starting next week."

Although the tone was gentle, one could still hear the irresistible meaning.

This is the only thing that cannot be discussed.

F City is much colder than the inner city. In the weather in November, when you wake up in the morning, you can already see a thin layer of white frost on the lawn, and your breath is white.

He couldn't get used to wearing long johns during the New Year. He thought about it and held Chu Xijin's sleeve, bargaining:

"Sir, I don't want to wear long johns. Can I wear furry pants?"

After hearing this, Chu Xijin put one hand on He Nian's back, put the other hand through the crook of his knees, held him in his arms and sat down, then pinched his cheeks, which were soft.

"All right."

After being pampered, He Nian pursed his lips, and the throbbing emotions spread in his heart. He tilted his head and lay on Chu Xijin's shoulder, as if all the low emotions would disappear.

After a long time of greetings, he said in a low voice: "Sir, actually I am not in a good mood at all today."

Chu Xijin didn't rush to ask. He touched the back of He Nian's head soothingly with his hand, helping him to calm down his emotions. He even applied very lightly until the body in his arms completely relaxed.

It started raining outside the window again, almost pouring on the glass, and even the city's neon lights were blurred.

He Nian talked about what happened in school intermittently. He didn't want to appear too fragile, so he pretended to have a relaxed tone. In the end, he seemed to be sleepy, and his voice became clear and slow.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? Huh?" Chu Xijin pinched his fingertips, turned his head and kissed his forehead.

He originally wanted to say that it doesn't matter, there is no one in life who is not gossiped about, or he doesn't care about it at all, and his time should be spent on valuable things, but the words changed when he spoke.

He said, "Sir, they bullied me."

"...I can't participate in the competition. I really wanted to participate. There was a quota for me..."

He rarely showed his emotions like this during the New Year, and his voice was always trembling. He lay in the man's arms and refused to let go after realizing that he had lost his temper. The bangs on his forehead were rubbed into a mess.

A gentle voice came from above his head, and Chu Xijin tightened his embrace:

"Baby, I'm wronged."

Heartache and concern can be read between the lines. He bowed his head silently during the New Year greetings and his eyes were red.

It turns out that being loved seems to have a backer. Even if you fall from a high altitude, you will still have a sense of security being caught by your hands.

I thought the "foreign language college sponsorship" incident would be over, but I never thought there would be a reversal. The person who posted the message was found out the next day. He was a gangster from a nearby third-rate school named Feng Jiu.

He is not a big shot, but those who often hang out in small casinos or nightclubs around the area must have heard of Feng Jiu. He is a delinquent young man who smokes, drinks, and fights all the time. He works as a thug in nightclubs, helps people with loan sharks, or gives money to others. Casino sentry.

He was often in jail, but he didn't commit any serious crimes. He was always detained for a few days and then released.

I heard that the school had given several warnings for truancy and was about to be expelled. However, Feng Jiu had a grandmother in her seventies or eighties who was half-deaf and could not see clearly. She always looked proud when talking about her grandson. How good his Xiaojiu is. If the school really fires Feng Jiu, the old man will have a heart attack on the spot.

Feng Jiu had no parents since he was a child and lived in an orphanage. He was adopted by an old lady. Although the family was poor, the old lady lived frugally and sent Feng Jiu to university.

The policeman looked at the young man with his legs crossed in front of him with a headache, and knocked on the table:

"Do you have a personal grudge against someone?"

Feng Jiu didn't even raise his eyelids, and there was a scar above his eyebrow bone, which added a bit of fierceness to his face.

"No."

"Is that a financial dispute? Could it be an emotional dispute?"

"no."

The police uncle was also impatient. Feng Jiu's temper was like a stubborn donkey. No matter what he asked, he always gave the same answer. Finally, he slapped the table so hard that even the floor shook, and said sternly:

"Pretend! Why are you fooling around?! You fabricate facts to slander others without any grievance or grudge. Do you know that this is illegal?"

Feng Jiu stopped talking again. He studied law in college, and he clearly knew that what he did was within a safe and controllable range. Both the number of views and the number of forwarding clicks were well controlled, and there was no mental disorder on the part of the victim. , administrative penalties cannot be imposed.

If you have a good attitude towards admitting your mistake, you will be detained for a few days at most for moral education.

The police were called away midway because of something. No one noticed that the phone in Feng Jiu's pocket lit up. He lowered his eyes to read the message, then turned his hand and pressed delete.

When asked again later, Feng Jiu became more submissive and answered whatever he asked. Anyway, he killed him in one bite:

"I have no grudges or grudges. I don't know him at all. It's just a simple hatred of the rich and I don't want to see others being kind."

Listen to what this is called? !

The policeman was so angry that he asked him to compensate the client for mental damages, publicly apologize for his behavior, and then strengthen ideological and moral education. Feng Jiu said nothing during the whole process, but just nodded to express his willingness.

The second big news is that Professor Wang was fired from F University.

Major media outlets have reported that Wang Xuhui's teaching ethics are worrisome, he squeezed graduate students, wantonly exploited students' labor and time, plagiarized students' academic achievements, and threatened students with whether to graduate or not, and other bad behaviors.

On that day, all titles about Wang Xuhui were deleted from the school's official website, and his resume was also missing.

As soon as the news came out, the forum exploded. Many seniors who had graduated from F University applauded and even revealed more of the truth about that year.

[Jiu Qingmei] This is so wicked. How did such a person become an associate professor at F University?

[Late Flight] Fortunately, I didn't meet this old bald ass!

[Cheese Durian Cake] It has been several years since I graduated. I am so happy to see this news. When I was in graduate school, I ran data for Wang Xuhui in the laboratory day and night..."

[Blue Dream] It's so disgusting. I was applying for subsidies for poor students, and I heard with my own ears that Wang Xuhui said that his family didn't have tens of millions, so he was not worthy of being his student! Vomited! "

[Great Sage] Die for this scumbag!

One of the seniors named Liu Jie said that he had been exploited by Wang Xuhui from the beginning of graduate school, and he would not let go of Saturdays and Sundays. He often stayed up all night to catch up on tasks and humiliated him in public. He sent the evidence and materials he collected to the school office. When talking to the Disciplinary Inspection Commission, Wang Xuhui finally intercepted the letter and bluntly stated that the letter would never reach the Provincial Department of Education and asked him to report it.

Later, Liu Jie suffered from depression and doubted that he was suitable for research. He gradually developed mental problems. The hospital gave him a diagnosis certificate and he was forced to drop out of school.

There are at least seven or eight such examples, and every word is sincere, and even the certificates are not deliberately coded, which is enough to show the authenticity.

In the living room of the Bai family, Bai Luoyu's father, Bai Jinyun, looked serious after answering the phone. It took him a long time to breathe out and said:

"Your uncle was investigated."

"Uncle?" Bai Luoyu didn't go to school or go online. Obviously he didn't know what happened. But seeing Bai Jinyun's serious expression, he put down the computer first and asked without knowing why:

"Dad, please speak clearly. What happened?"

"Hey, your aunt called us and said that we should think of a solution here. What can I do? Is it possible to donate a few teaching buildings to F University so that your uncle can go back to work?!"

Wang Xuhui is almost fifty years old. He originally thought that working at F University until he retired with honor was a certainty, but he never thought that such a thing would happen.

Father Bai sat on the sofa and sighed heavily. There was no room for maneuver on this matter. It was useless to say anything more. He finally came to the conclusion:

"I think your uncle has probably offended someone."

Bai Luoyu was shocked when he heard this. He gripped the phone screen with his fingers and suppressed the panic in his heart. He didn't speak. When he thought of some possibility, his face started to hurt.

The direction of public opinion has changed very quickly. Professor Wang's posts in the past few days, which were filled with grief and anger towards students, have all turned into professors bullying students and speaking inappropriately in public. Now he has been expelled from the university.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 168 15
WARNING BOYXBOY (you have been warned) this story is in the Naruto universe. What happens when a certain blonde gets stuck under a rock. Who is comin...
25.9K 601 45
Title: 崽崽你去哪儿 Author: Qu Nanyu (曲南云) Status: Completed Description: When Tang Xing woke up, there was a little fluffy kid in his bottom. He always ha...
6.9K 179 10
As the war comes to an end it leaves devastation to Hanna's religion, the Jews. As she is killed German soldiers in 1943 she learns that not all stor...
434K 24K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...