The law of great fragrance fo...

By Demens88c

Mature elite CEO fucks VS gentle, beautiful and tough fuck [Change the attack text] My boyfriend cheated on m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 End of text
Chapter 93 Extra-New Year's greetings for the sixteenth year old

Chapter 65

93 6 5
By Demens88c

Now that the Internet has developed, Professor Wang's angrily reprimanding students has been widely circulated.

Rumors spread faster than the flu.

He Nian's mind had been in a state of downtime, but fortunately he was still calm and did not get hot-headed on the spot and directly argued with the professor.

In his heart, he doesn't care about the rumors. He has never been fostered, let alone a sugar daddy. As for being born in a backward and poor small county, he has never seen the world, and he doesn't even care about the words "working".

In the New Year, he thought that his childhood life was happy, and his parents had always had a good relationship. He Cen taught him to have a bottom line and principles in doing things. He Minglan was more delicate and always took good care of his emotions. Isn't this just ordinary things? The happiest days a family has ever had.

Often a good family tradition and one's own diligence are the most important.

At noon, Cheng Wen went to the instructor to get the application form. He was eating alone in the cafeteria when he met a few uninvited guests. Bai Luoyu and his group of six or seven people sat at the dining table next to them.

Compared with the ordinary college students queuing up to eat around him, he was like a star.

"Why does he still have the nerve to come to eat? Can he continue to eat?" The boy who spoke had a loud voice, and it was clear that he had no scruples, and his tone was not only ridiculed and resentful, but also a bit unwilling.

If selling his butt would save him decades of struggle, what else would he study?

Human nature is like this. Even if you don't know someone, you will turn into boundless malice because of your dark selfish desires, inferiority, and jealousy, like an abyss.

Top students from prestigious universities, youth, and beautiful skin, once these are linked to money, they will arouse countless dirty suspicions, just like the sour grape effect, by belittling others to elevate oneself.

What he said next became more and more unpleasant.

He Nian buried his head in his meal quietly and paid no attention to it. His whole person revealed a calm indifference.

The boy's self-esteem seemed to be pricked by the New Year's greetings. Seeing that Bai Luoyu did not express his position, he immediately slapped his chopsticks on the edge of the bowl and stood up, pointing at the New Year's greetings and raising his voice:

"Hey! I'm talking about you. Now that the School of Foreign Languages has been brought into disrepute by you, can you please get out and harm other departments! But no department should be willing to accept you..."

It was just in time for lunch, and there were already many people in the restaurant. There was such a commotion, and whispers came from around. It was purely because of the mentality of watching the excitement. After all, the posts on the forum were too watery and full of loopholes. Most students were still sane. There is also a part of people who only care about studying and don't listen to what is happening outside the window.

Bai Luoyu had an imperceptible smile on his lips, as if he was watching a good show.

He didn't believe that New Year greetings were as calm as they appeared, or that there were people who didn't care about rumors.

Since he likes to be in the limelight, be prepared to be drowned in spit. Bai Luoyu secretly squinted his eyes, subconsciously thinking that the New Year greetings was a threat and would take away the fame and fortune that belonged to him. Even Lin Fengzhai didn't know that he had taken the wrong medicine. , quarreled with him every three days, and their relationship gradually became torn apart.

And all of this is ultimately due to New Year greetings.

How could he allow a person who could not even take a serious look at him, who was inferior to him in every way, and who was as low as the quagmire, to climb to the same level as him, and even rob him of his things.

"Why don't you speak?! Are you feeling guilty or acquiescing? But for a person like you, is there anything left to explain?"

"What kind of person am I?"

He Nian raised his head and asked, without any anger at all. He said calmly and in a descriptive tone:

"I don't know you, so I don't need to explain anything to you, but did you do this to embarrass or embarrass me?"

"I...you!" The boy was choked by the general and his face turned red. He tightened his fists tighter and tighter. The judgment-like eyes around him made him lose the last of his sanity, and he said indiscriminately:

"Being gay is so disgusting! You should be expelled from the school!"

"Bah! Disgusting, your mother! Fired your sister! Did a homosexual dig up your ancestral grave?!" Cheng Xun pushed through the crowd and squeezed in front of He Nian, like an old hen guarding its young. Huo Jingnan also followed, and Cheng Xun smiled exaggeratedly. cried out:

"Ha! It's really an eye-opener for the old lady to have her double eyelids cut off. People have their feet bound, but you have their cerebellum bound, right? If you open your skull, are there foot-binding cloths inside? Could it be that you haven't cut off your braids yet? ?"

The people who were queuing up to eat and watching the fun all laughed out loud. Huo Jingnan's face didn't look good, especially when he found that the boy who was talking arrogantly always followed Bai Luoyu on errands.

"Luo Yu, as the vice president of the student union, how can you condone the behavior of throwing dirty water or even personal attacks among alumni?"

Huo Jingnan had a serious look on his face.

The boy was just getting emotional. He never expected that the matter would be so serious. He had already woken up and broke out in a cold sweat. Thinking of what he said about homosexuality and disgusting words just now, he felt extremely regretful. He didn't dare to look up at Bai Luoyu. He almost forgot. The vice president is also gay.

Nowadays, the social atmosphere is open, and sexual orientation is very relaxed. The concept advocated is mutual respect, and the school will not interfere with students' personal emotional issues.

It's going to be over this time.

"Brother Huo, it's my problem. I didn't stop it in time." Bai Luoyu looked cold and said casually as if he was impatient:

"I will report the situation and deal with it and impose sanctions."

"Yes." Huo Jingnan's eyes showed a hint of disappointment, but he didn't say much. After nodding apologetically and saying hello, he called the boy away alone.

"Brother Huo, it's my problem. I will report the situation and deal with it~~" Cheng Xun said with a pinched voice without forgetting to roll his eyes. There was uncontrollable laughter from around him, and someone whispered:

"This, this, this, don't say it, really don't say it!

"It looks like an imitation."

"The expression is also very vivid, it's a perfect copy!"

Bai Luoyu's face turned green with anger, but he still wanted to save face and pretended not to hear. If he really cared about it, it would seem to lower his status. He didn't know what people would say, but he had already left the cafeteria door, behind him Cheng Xun's voice can also be heard:

"I think some people must be of the briquette type. They have so many ideas... They look bright and beautiful, but their minds may be dark..."

"Idiot." Bai Luoyu gritted his teeth and cursed in a low voice, his eyes so gloomy that water could drip from his eyes, and then he quickened his pace and hurriedly left the place of right and wrong.

Soon everyone in the cafeteria dispersed, not paying too much attention to what happened just now. They originally wanted to watch the excitement, but in the end they remembered Cheng Xun, who was so talkative.

"Wow! You are amazing."

He Nian's eyes lit up, and he gave Cheng Xun a thumbs up, looking like he admired him from the bottom of his heart. His speech was even better than his singing, and his tongue was not tied.

"Oh, don't talk about this." Cheng Xun sat down on the chair and flipped his hair:

"If you want to learn, I can teach you later, but now I have two pieces of news, both good and bad. It depends on which one you want to hear first."

"Ah?" He Nian looked at him: "Is there any good news?"

Cheng Xun didn't show off and said directly: "Those posts on the Internet have disappeared. I don't know why, they have been deleted completely. However, Professor Wang's words still have a great impact. Later, there was an English speech contest, promoted by the school, and the department You may not be allowed to compete on behalf of the school..."

Things have been fermenting until now, and this is the only thing that matters to the New Year.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he finished speaking, the counselor came to greet him in the afternoon. He said it very tactfully, meaning that he believed in his character and the school would help deal with it, but the subsequent competition would be temporarily affected.

In fact, the counselor was also very embarrassed. In the end, he could only sigh and comfort him in the New Year, calm down and don't be too anxious. There will still be many opportunities in the future.

The worse the mood becomes, the gloomier the weather becomes. It's already late autumn. There are golden sycamore leaves on both sides of the road. The cold wind blows into the clothes, making people shivering.

When he was about to leave the school, He Nian met Lin Fengzhai head-on. The other person saw his unobtrusively straightened back, and there was a hint of hope in his voice.

"Xiaonian, are you okay? I asked someone to deal with it as soon as I saw the post..."

Lin Fengzhai's eyes were full of worry. There was a distance of five or six meters between the two of them. He approached and handed the umbrella in his hand to the New Year greetings, secretly hoping to accept it.

"It's going to rain, take this umbrella."

A drop of rain slid down the tip of the nose, accompanied by several rumbles of thunder.

"No."

He Nian's whole little face was blown cold, and the window glass of the bus he took was already covered with rain. His tense mood finally relaxed a little, but he still felt aggrieved in the end.

He suddenly remembered that Cheng Xun held him in his arms and taught him experience. Cheng Xun's appearance was quite cute, with natural chestnut-colored curly hair and black-rimmed glasses. He was the type who was easily bullied no matter how he looked.

At that time, He Nian listened carefully and couldn't help but ask: "Why?"

Cheng Xun said mysteriously: "Because I have a bitterness that doesn't match my face at all."

The sky was filled with dark clouds. It looked like it was almost dark, but in fact it was only almost five o'clock.

The husband probably hadn't gotten off work yet. He was in a complicated mood and hurriedly got on the bus without even making a phone call in advance.

The door to the conference room was pushed open from the inside. Dennis was a young American businessman. He looked about 27 or 28 years old, with a high skull, long chin, and short platinum hair. He was followed by two people, an assistant and a translator. This time I came to discuss cooperation on behalf of the company.

It was obviously a pleasant process.

Dennis spoke enthusiastically in less than standard Mandarin, and the elevator opened with a "ding".

The elevator door was not too wide. From the New Year's perspective, only Chu Xijin could be seen. He ran straight into the man's arms without having time to think about anything.

He was covered in moisture, his hair was wet, and his forehead was cold.

There was some surprise in Chu Xijin's eyes, and everyone around him was shocked and didn't know how to react. He buried his head in his broad chest and said nothing, or he was still breathing.

No one broke the eerie atmosphere.

About ten seconds passed.

Until the New Year's greetings slowly calmed down and he took the initiative to distance himself, his eyes were a little blank, as if he was wondering why his husband didn't hug him.

Then he suddenly seemed to realize something and turned around to look over.

There were several tall, muscular men standing at the corner of the elevator, including Zhao Lechuan who was holding a large stack of documents, Dennis, and two white assistants in neat suits.

Zhao Lechuan's expression was very subtle, his eyes looked away as much as possible, and he coughed twice in embarrassment and politeness.

"Ahem..."

He Nian stood up straight, almost jumped up, and took two steps back in a hurry, like a child who was caught by the teacher for deserting in class. His face was red from holding back, from his neck to the tips of his ears, and his mouth seemed to be stuck with glue. No words can come out.

He even felt that his face was about to be on fire, just short of smoke, especially after hearing a tiny laugh coming from above his head.

Normally, there are very few people on this floor except for the cleaning lady. How come there are... so many people on this floor today!

Did he embarrass Mr. again?

Dennis glanced at the New Year's greetings several times, with a look of amazement on his face, and his eyes never left. He had a standard and charming smile on his lips, showing a strong interest. He took the initiative to say hello as if joking:

"Hi, hello, my name is Dennis."

He Nian had not yet recovered from his embarrassment. He raised his head and blinked. He did not expect that this foreigner would talk to him, and his reaction was slow:

"Hello......"

The other party nodded repeatedly. Foreign countries tend to be open-minded in terms of ideas and do not know what euphemism is. Dennis suddenly raised his eyebrows slightly, apparently not noticing the irritable expression of the partner's boss. Only Zhao Lechuan secretly took a breath.

"Your eyes are very beautiful. If possible, I hope to keep in touch..."

Dennis said as he took a step forward. The gentleman wanted to shake hands and he didn't mind a "cheek-to-cheek" gesture.

"It's getting late." Chu Xijin warned coldly. He intercepted Dennis's wrist first and unconsciously used two points of force. Dennis looked over in surprise and frowned at this not very "polite" behavior. , especially the pain in the wrist.

"Special Assistant Zhao, see the guests off."

After receiving the boss's order, Zhao Lechuan immediately greeted him with a standard professional smile, pressed the elevator button again, bowed respectfully, and made a gesture of invitation:

"Mr. Dennis, please come this way."

"Thank you." Dennis nodded slightly, and the white assistant and translator behind him followed closely. The moment the elevator door closed, Dennis took another look like he was reluctant to leave, but unfortunately he saw nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 8.2K 50
"𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒎𝒂." "𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕." ━━━━━━...
6.9K 179 10
As the war comes to an end it leaves devastation to Hanna's religion, the Jews. As she is killed German soldiers in 1943 she learns that not all stor...
26K 601 45
Title: 崽崽你去哪儿 Author: Qu Nanyu (曲南云) Status: Completed Description: When Tang Xing woke up, there was a little fluffy kid in his bottom. He always ha...
672K 69.1K 27
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...