The law of great fragrance fo...

By Demens88c

Mature elite CEO fucks VS gentle, beautiful and tough fuck [Change the attack text] My boyfriend cheated on m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 End of text
Chapter 93 Extra-New Year's greetings for the sixteenth year old

Chapter 58

112 5 1
By Demens88c

There was a month-long military training at the beginning of the school year. City F was as hot as a big steamer. The freshmen were complaining endlessly. They were wearing heavy camouflage uniforms and were so worn out that they almost lost every layer of their skin.

"Happy New Year, look over there, Senior Lin is here to see you."

The sun was very hot. During the break, everyone sat cross-legged on the ground in the shade to enjoy the shade. The boy who spoke was named Cheng Xun. He had naturally curly hair. He looked at him curiously and asked:

"Hey, have you known each other before? Senior Lin is a popular figure in the school, of course -" Cheng Xun said with a smile:

"You are also very well-known!" After all, you are the top scorer in the college entrance examination in Province F. It is difficult to keep a low profile.

He Nian didn't know what expression to make. He didn't even turn his head away from the court and just threw out the words:

"Not familiar."

"Isn't this familiar?" Cheng Xun obviously didn't believe it. He turned sideways and leaned closer, and whispered:

"I heard that Senior Lin is a crook. His real partner is from the same department as us, but he is one year ahead of us. I forgot his name. You should know..."

He Nian hummed lightly, looking uninterested. There were still beads of sweat on his chin. After standing in a military posture for too long, his calf muscles ached and his lips were a little dry.

Cheng Xun was still talking. He really didn't want to continue this topic, so he took a bottle of mineral water and handed it over:

"It's so hot, drink some water."

"Hehehe, thank you, thank you." Cheng Xun scratched his head in embarrassment, a bit surprised.

We are all freshmen, and he is not a native of F City, and he has no close friends here. Military training is a good time to build friendships. Secondly, he is also the number one scholar in F Province, so he didn't expect to get along well with him.

He Nian smiled: "You don't have to be so polite."

Soon Cheng Xun started talking. When he was talking most enthusiastically, he glanced at Lin Fengzhai walking over and shut his mouth abruptly.

The atmosphere suddenly turned cold, and he couldn't tell what was wrong. Cheng Xun felt like he was talking about others behind their backs, and felt embarrassed after being caught. He laughed dryly, stretched his neck and tried to break the embarrassment:

"Hi, senior, are you here to wish me New Year greetings?"

Lin Fengzhai didn't respond, just glanced over, feeling even more depressed.

I could talk and laugh with an ordinary classmate I just met, but I stood in the outfield and never even looked at him during the New Year greetings from beginning to end.

What made it even more difficult for him to accept was that if he deliberately avoided the campus, he would not be able to celebrate the New Year at all.

"Xiao Nian, let's have a meal together in the afternoon." Lin Fengzhai's eyes fell on the top of He Nian's head, and his soft hair was blown by the warm wind in September, revealing a large smooth forehead.

"Long time no see, I want to talk to you."

People were looking around one after another, assuming that the two had known each other before. Cheng Xun was left awkwardly aside. He felt that with He Nian's restrained temperament, he didn't look like Lin Fengzhai, who was worth 2,580,000 yuan. It has nothing to do with it.

Humph, that's so rude, and there's no goodwill between people.

"Okay?" Lin Fengzhai looked at him: "Happy New Year."

"Hush!"

A crisp whistle.

All the freshmen patted their butts and returned to the team in a hurry. He Nian stood up and wiped the sweat from his forehead. He didn't know what Lin Fengzhai wanted to do, but it wasn't a problem.

"Okay, but I also have requirements."

"Okay, you say it." Lin Fengzhai secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Now the relationship between the two is quite on thin ice. It is no longer easy to let go in the New Year.

"After today's talk, please don't bother me again, okay?"

The tone of the New Year greetings was calm, and he no longer stuttered when he was nervous. It was the calm confidence that gradually accumulated after experiencing difficulties time and time again. The young man stood upright in the sun, his eyes as bright as light.

"Every year..."

The smile on Lin Fengzhai's face gradually faded, and his expression became ugly, disappointed, and lonely. The sunny weather was good, but his body was cold. His usual ease and composure were completely destroyed at this moment.

"Does it have to be this way?"

He Nian's eyes were calm, and he looked at him without any disturbance for two seconds, and then looked away:

"I'm going to train."

It was almost five o'clock in the afternoon when the training ended, and the light golden sunset had not yet set. The freshmen were crowded outside the training ground, making it extremely noisy. Lin Fengzhai stood in the outfield, paying no attention to the light raindrops floating in the sky, waiting for everyone to finish. , New Year greetings came out with the coat in hand.

"Xiao Nian, I booked a restaurant..."

The entire training ground was empty. Occasionally, raindrops fell on his forehead, which was cold. He Nian bent over and squatted on the ground to tie his shoelaces.

"No, just say it here."

Lin Fengzhai stared straight at He Nian's face, and his Adam's apple rolled obviously.

He looked good in the large and clumsy camouflage uniform, and the exposed skin on his neck was very white, with a bit of healthy redness after exercise.

After waiting for a long time, Lin Fengzhai didn't speak.

"If you don't tell me, I'll leave."

"Hello New Year." Lin Fengzhai frowned and called him, as if he didn't know where to start. The person who once trusted him has a new life, wary and alienated. There are thorns in all directions, following the cracks in his heart. Penetrate.

But who could he blame for all this? He couldn't blame anyone. He didn't even dare to look at He Nian's indifferent expression, so he could only suppress the surging emotions in his heart.

"I haven't had a chance to tell you, congratulations on getting admitted to F University."

Hearing this, He Nian seemed to have thought of something, and smiled softly:

"Thanks."

The two were silent for a brief moment, and the conversation came to an abrupt end.

He Nian didn't want to get too entangled and didn't ask. He just thought he had finished speaking and reached for his phone. His wrist was suddenly grabbed by someone, and the phone almost fell out. Lin Fengzhai's hand was so cold that he couldn't help it. Shivered.

"Xiao Nian, I was the one who was sorry for you. I regret it. After so long, I still can't forget you. Now you have also been admitted to F University, which proves that we are still destined. Give me another chance. Don't How about always avoiding me? Let's start over..."

For some things, time will give the answer.

Just like Lin Fengzhai, he had never thought that New Year greetings could occupy such an important position in his heart. He had insomnia at night, uncontrollable emptiness and anxiety, and desperately missed the peaceful and stable life in the cake shop.

People around me come and go, but no one can replace New Year greetings. After a short period of crazy indulgence, life suddenly loses its flavor and everything is off track.

Since the last meeting in the company building, he has been thinking about New Year greetings every day. Thinking of him being cold-faced to him, but turning around and getting into someone else's car, he couldn't help but feel angry, and his heart throbbed in pain.

He sincerely wants to start over. Even if his father cannot agree, he will find a way to persuade him. In short, he wants to return to him in the New Year.

"Lin Fengzhai! Let go quickly!"

He Nian frowned and struggled. When Lin Fengzhai saw him like that, he held his hand tighter and refused to let him move. Finally, he took a deep breath and said as calmly as possible:

"Okay, okay, don't get excited. I can let go of you, but don't run away. Do you want to hear what I have to say?"

He Nian took the opportunity to pull out his wrist and quickly took several steps back. There was a distance of almost two meters between the two of them, as if to guard against thieves. He turned his head to avoid Lin Fengzhai's lost eyes and looked down at the ground:

"If you really feel sorry for me, don't bother me again. That's all I ask."

Lin Fengzhai was stunned for a moment, and a sad pain flashed through his eyes. He swallowed and said urgently:

"Xiao Nian, I trampled on your sincerity before. I know you still hate me. As long as you are willing to forgive me, I will do anything you want."

"I don't hate you anymore." He Nian shook his head. He didn't want to waste his time complaining about the past. That would be a trample on the future.

Lin Fengzhai didn't understand: "Then why don't you give me a chance to make amends?"

"You don't need to make up for anything. I went to college, I have someone I like, and my life is very good now. I am very content."

"The person you like?" Lin Fengzhai murmured again, remembering the back figure he saw when Xunshanju celebrated his birthday, and the time he went to Chu's to discuss cooperation, his voice suddenly increased a bit, and he frowned:

"You mean the person in charge of the Chu family, Chu Xijin?"

He Nian hummed seriously.

The reason is very simple. He thinks that if his husband often meets someone who has had emotional disputes, he will feel sad just thinking about that scene. The most important thing between partners is loyalty, and he does not want to make his husband unhappy.

He and Lin Fengzhai are now in the same school. If there is anything, it would be best to explain it clearly at once.

Lin Fengzhai's eyes stayed on He Nian's face for a long time, and he suddenly sneered:

"Xiao Nian, there are some things you still don't understand. Chu Xijin is almost ten years older than you. He is an old man who has learned a lot. He is used to using thunderous methods in business. He is not a soft-hearted person. Are you sure he really likes you? , instead of just playing around? Besides, what kind of rich and powerful people are the Chu family? I can't just watch you get hurt..."

"Stop talking!" He Nian couldn't bear to hear others say bad things about his husband, so he interrupted him angrily:

"I don't want to discuss this with you, there's no point."

Lin Fengzhai stood there, watching He Nian's leaving figure, and slowly clenched his fists. People's hearts are fleshy, and he had the patience to wait, wait for He Nian to hit the south wall and turn around, and wait for him to see his sincerity.

The school organized activities in the evening, a party before the military training was about to end. All the freshmen sat on the playground, and each class took turns to perform.

During the New Year, his cell phone was out of battery and turned off. He was afraid that he would not be able to reply to his husband's message in time. He was so anxious that he didn't even think about watching the show.

After the event ended, he trotted back to the apartment immediately. As soon as he arrived downstairs, he saw a black Maybach with a familiar license plate number. Soon Zhao Lechuan got out of the driver's seat:

"Mr. Chu, Mr. Chu just finished a social event. He had to drink some wine due to work needs..."

The New Year's hat on his head was tilted. He stood still and panted slightly:

"Excuse me, Special Assistant Zhao."

"No trouble." His salary had been raised recently and it was time to pay wages at the end of the month. Zhao Lechuan showed a standard, heartfelt smile and raised his hand to push up his glasses frame:

"Little sir, since the boss has delivered it to you, I'll leave first."

He Nian glanced at the car and said hesitantly: "Assistant Zhao, how are you going back?"

"I'll take a taxi and reimburse you."

After Zhao Lechuan left, He Nian opened the back seat. Chu Xijin closed his eyes and leaned back on the seat, with his two long legs lying casually and his chest rising and falling slightly, as if he was really asleep.

He Nian lowered his voice and called softly: "Sir?"

The warm light of the street lamp shines through the car window, dimming and dimming, making the outline of the man's facial features more profound. After falling asleep, the calm and restrained aura around him disappeared.

The mature man with tired eyebrows looks more sexy and charming.

Just as He Nian was about to make a move, Chu Xijin grabbed his shoulders and pulled him into his arms.

There was a faint aroma of wine in his nose, mixed with the familiar smell of cedar. He Nian reached out to touch his temple and pressed it gently with his fingertips:

"Sir, are you dizzy? Let's go upstairs first."

Chu Xijin exhaled heavily, maybe because of drinking, his voice was particularly deep and mellow:

"It's ten o'clock, why didn't you reply to the message?"

It's a declarative sentence.

He Nian simply closed his eyes, nestled obediently on Chu Xijin's chest, and defended himself in a low voice:

"No, I won't reply. My phone is out of battery. You can't blame me."

As soon as he finished speaking, someone clamped his wrists. Before he could react, Chu Xijin turned over, pressed him against the leather backrest, and lowered his head to kiss him.

"...Car, the door is not closed."

He felt guilty about being a thief in the New Year and was afraid that someone would pass by, so he turned his head and hid, but Chu Xijin only kissed the corner of his mouth.

This is a new community with a good location and high price. There are not many residents at present.

The moment the car door closed, the car was completely dark.

A hot and moist kiss fell from his chin to his neck. He pressed New Year's greetings against the man's chest and freed up one hand to close the car door. When he came back, his fingers accidentally pressed on his trousers. The chain of the trousers was a little tight, which evoked a certain feeling. Some impure images.

Doesn't it mean that...drunk people don't react?

Chu Xijin seemed to know what he was thinking, and chuckled softly:

"Don't worry, you're not really drunk."

This time, Chu Xijin did not rush to kiss him immediately, but repeatedly observed the person in his arms, forehead against forehead, nose against nose. At such a close distance, the bodies were close to each other, feeling the other person's body temperature.

Suddenly, a candy was fed to his mouth.

He Nian licked it with the tip of his tongue. It was mint-flavored. The originally faint smell of alcohol seemed to be a catalyst to confuse people.

He waited for a while, but saw no movement from his husband. Instead, his two big hands held his hips to prevent him from moving, and his slender fingers pinched his tight, round butt.

"Sir..." He Nian twisted his body impatiently, his breath was hot, and his mouth felt dry. Finally, he raised his head to find those two lips, and kissed them like a dragonfly.

The quietness when alone is always an undercurrent, and a simple touch makes people blush and heartbeat. In the darkness, New Year's eyes are particularly clear. He grabbed Chu Xijin's hand and felt a little cold on his knuckles.

"When did you come here? Have you been waiting for a long time? Why didn't you tell me in advance..." In that case, he would sneak away in advance.

At this point, he suddenly realized that his cell phone was out of battery. Maybe his husband had called, but he didn't receive it.

"No one is home."

He Nian put his head against the man's chest and only listened to the steady and powerful heartbeat. He couldn't hear clearly for a while:

"What?"

Chu Xijin buried her head in the crook of his neck, and her forehead felt slightly hot. He Nian only felt that the place where he was touched was filled with heat, and his waist was also restrained by the warmth. His lazy voice sounded again:

"There is no one at home when you are not here."

So I don't want to go back.

Hearing these words, He Nian's heart tightened, and his fingertips, back, and whole body became numb.

Are you expressing your dissatisfaction to him?

For a moment, I was throbbing, excited, shy, and secretly happy. Many emotions were intertwined together. I felt like there was a deer bumping around in my heart. I didn't know what to do if I liked it. I couldn't bear to let go of the person I was holding. I can just hold him like this for a whole night.

In the darkness, He Nian secretly pursed his lips and smiled. The man who was vigorous and resolute outside would complain to him after get off work that there was no one at home.

He thought that this was probably what it felt like to be a foolish king. At this time, he would agree to any request made by his husband, even if it was to pick the stars in the sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 8.2K 50
"𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒎𝒂." "𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕." ━━━━━━...
14.5K 603 94
Xie Yunnan accidentally learned that he was a cannon fodder in someone else's love, and he would lose his life because of it. What the hell is this...
6.9K 179 10
As the war comes to an end it leaves devastation to Hanna's religion, the Jews. As she is killed German soldiers in 1943 she learns that not all stor...
8.2K 258 6
Love can make everything possible. Wilingness can make everything possible. Trust can make everything possible. Loyalty can make everything possib...