The law of great fragrance fo...

By Demens88c

Mature elite CEO fucks VS gentle, beautiful and tough fuck [Change the attack text] My boyfriend cheated on m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 End of text
Chapter 93 Extra-New Year's greetings for the sixteenth year old

Chapter 57

118 5 1
By Demens88c

The entrance to the high school is divided into two streets, the north and the south. The surrounding facilities have not been significantly changed, but some restaurants have disappeared and new shops have been built to replace them. It is a pity that the grandfather selling soy sauce meat pancakes did not have a stall today.

The two of them stood under the shade of the trees at the intersection. The college entrance examination students were on holiday, and the first and second grade students had not yet finished school, so the street was particularly deserted.

He felt a little regretful during the New Year greetings, not to mention the wasted trip. Although the sauced meat pie was delicious, my husband must have never eaten from a roadside stall. He turned around and tugged off Chu Xijin's sleeves:

"Sir, I just had a whim. It doesn't have to be eaten. Let's go back."

Chu Xijin looked at the street opposite and remembered what was written in the document. Before the New Year, he was a day student in high school and did not live on campus.

"Were you renting a house alone at that time?"

"Um?"

It seems that He Nian did not expect that his husband would suddenly ask this, and he didn't know how to answer for a while. When he thinks about that time, he is probably always busy and unwilling to think about it. He actually doesn't like to complain to others.

"Xiao Nian, tell me." Chu Xijin touched the back of his furry head, gently caressed his forehead to his cheeks with his big hand, and finally rubbed his fleshy earlobes.

"I want to know something about you."

He Nian moved closer to the side, and the two of them held their arms tightly together:

"I live right across from the school. It's very close and very convenient."

Accommodation in a private high school is very expensive, and he often works part-time, so he doesn't have that much freedom in time. It's inconvenient to have access control in the dormitory. There are 20-square-meter single rooms opposite the school, which are rented out at low prices. It's a lot more cost-effective. The money saved can be used Buy information.

There is also a sign for renting a house on the railing next to it. The paper is very new and it must have just been pasted on. The conditions of the private high school are good in all aspects. Unless there are special circumstances, the school encourages living on campus.

Thinking of this, Chu Xijin felt sad in his heart. When they met at the cake shop on Wutong Street, he looked so thin during the New Year greetings. Just looking at his back made people feel distressed.

"Then why do you want to eat sauce meat pie?"

He Nian smiled and said a little embarrassedly:

"Sir, you should know. At that time, I was studying at ten o'clock in the evening, and the students were all out of school for dinner. I made an agreement with the owner of the restaurant to help out three working hours a day. It's not a heavy job. There are so many people. When I was busy, I would collect and serve dishes, and divide the work to wash the dishes and so on. At that time, what I hoped most was to still be able to buy sauced meat patties after I was busy."

He further explained: "The grandpa who sells the sauce meat pie sells out the sauce meat pie every day after get off work, so sometimes he can't buy it. The lady who owns the restaurant is very nice, and occasionally she will let me stay for dinner. In that case, the sauce meat pie I bought can't be bought." The cake can be used as breakfast the next day and saves you a few minutes of sleep."

It's the age when I'm growing up, and I'm under a lot of pressure from high school studies. Who doesn't like to sleep a lot? How happy I am to be able to sleep a few more minutes in the morning.

Chu Xijin's throat was sore when he heard it. The few simple descriptions written in black and white on the information were far inferior to hearing the congratulatory remarks about these things in person.

The treasure he holds in his hands has endured so much hardship on his own, even taking on the responsibility of a family and paying high medical bills every month.

His little husband has a strong heart, and even if life is not what he wants, he is still working hard to live a good life.

Although his chest was throbbing with pain, Chu Xijin's face remained calm, because he didn't want He Nian to feel that talking to him would bring a burden to the other party.

He didn't know how much love it would take to make up for those regrets. It would be great if he could get to know each other earlier, so that he could suffer less in his young years.

"Is there anything else you want to eat?" Chu Xijin's voice was slightly hoarse.

He Nian thought about it seriously and pointed to a small restaurant opposite. The expression on his face was very vivid, his eyes were curved, and the ends of his eyes had a beautiful arc, innocent and clean.

"The red oil noodles from that restaurant are particularly delicious. I haven't eaten them for a long time. Sir, do you want to try them?"

Chu Xijin said: "Okay."

Five minutes later, the two of them were sitting face to face in the small restaurant. On the table were two bowls of freshly cooked red oil, still steaming white.

The mahogany table was shiny with oil, and he had mixed feelings in his heart during the New Year. He had wiped this table countless times, but his husband actually came to accompany him to eat a bowl of Chao Shou that costs six yuan a bowl.

"Hey, are you celebrating the New Year? I didn't admit my mistake, right?"

The landlady almost went into the back kitchen, then turned back and wiped her hands on her apron.

"Aunt Zhang, I didn't expect you to still remember me." He Nian was also quite surprised. Although he came back to resume his studies, this time he lived on campus and was so strict that he couldn't go out during the holidays. There was also a driver waiting to pick him up during the holidays, so he really didn't have that chance. Go have a bowl of Chao Shou.

"I have a good memory!" The landlady said with a smile on her face.

"Time flies so fast. It has been several years. I have hired so many employees, but you are the most diligent and down-to-earth. But you are such a man, my aunt almost didn't recognize you."

"This person next to me is——"

Only then did the proprietress notice that there was a man sitting across from him. It was no wonder that she had not seen the world. Such a handsome and extraordinary man was dressed in an extraordinary way.

"Is this your uncle?"

He Nian looked at Chu Xijin awkwardly, not knowing how to explain. The landlady thought it was acquiescence, so she greeted them with a smile:

"Hey, you guys eat slowly, my kitchen is still busy, so I won't disturb you."

After the boss lady left, He Nian stretched out his hand and tugged on Chu Xijin's sleeve. Finally, he simply pushed the bowl to the other side of the table and followed suit, obediently and softly.

"Sir, are you not angry?"

"Why are you angry because you didn't explain our relationship just now?"

He Nian nodded and said yes.

Chu Xijin said seriously: "I'm almost ten years older than you, so it's not an exaggeration to call me uncle. Secondly..."

"What?"

"We are partners, there is no superior between us. I will meet all your reasonable and unreasonable requests, including if you really want to call me uncle."

The sudden words of love made the tips of his ears turn red during the New Year greetings. He must be too ashamed of his uncle. He looked so steady and serious, but every word he spoke was filled with an indescribable tenderness.

"I, I don't, want to call uncle..."

Seeing that Chu Xijin wanted to speak again, He Nian was afraid that he would make some extremely flirtatious words again, so he touched his burning ears, straightened his face, and said righteously:

"I think this kind of topic should be discussed at home."

Chu Xijin raised his eyebrows: "I will listen to you."

The sauce in the bowl is slightly spicy and fragrant. The skin is thin and the meat is delicious. I took a bite and opened my mouth to blow in the New Year's Eve spicy food, which made my mouth turn red.

The weather was hot, and the big electric fan on the wall made a slight noise. Assistant Zhao, who was celebrating the weekend, received a text message from his boss.

The message probably meant that he was asked to wait for an old man selling sauced meat pies in front of a certain middle school? Then offer a high salary so that they can only make sauced meatloaf for the little gentleman every day? ?

Could it be that the boss is playing truth or dare?

Zhao Lechuan had worked with Chu Xijin for many years and was very unaccustomed to the rapid changes of his boss, but he was still determined. After all, there was another sentence at the end that the bonus would be doubled this month.

From his point of view, this doesn't mean he likes the little gentleman. It's clearly a crush.

The summer vacation passes quickly, and it flies by in a blink of an eye, and school is about to start in a blink of an eye.

F University is on Wutong Street, a long way from the villa. If you drive during the morning and evening rush hours, you can be stuck in traffic for an hour.

In order to celebrate the New Year, Chu Xijin had to agree to move to a place outside the school even though he was not a good person. The house had been renovated and he could walk to the campus in five minutes every day.

I dyed my hair back to celebrate the New Year before school started. The black hair made her little face look particularly charming. Cicadas chirped outside the window from time to time, and the wind rustled through the leaves.

Seeing his husband helping him pack his clothes, He Nian felt a little sad for no reason, but he hadn't been sad for two minutes when he blushed and hurriedly went to stop him.

"Sir! There's no need for this... I'll do it myself."

In addition to pajamas and pajamas, the man also had two pairs of solid-colored underwear in his hands. The material was very small and the style was something he would never wear unless it was a special occasion.

They were all hand washed by Chu Xijin.

There were originally three pieces in a box, but one was...violently torn.

"Come back and stay for the weekend."

He Nian grabbed the underwear and stuffed it into the bottom of the box hastily. When he spoke again, his voice became much softer:

"What about that week? Are you coming to stay?"

Before he could answer, he was already hugged into someone's arms. There was a burning breath on his neck, which made him feel a little itchy. Then he heard Chu Xijin laugh muffledly:

"As a newlywed, I can't let you stay alone in an empty room."

He Nian's face turned red again: "You are busy with work, so you don't have to come to see me every day."

"Xiao Nian, please be considerate."

"What?"

Chu Xijin took the opportunity to hold the translucent earlobe illuminated by the sun and whispered something. He Nian pursed his lips in shame, anger and pitifulness, and finally cursed softly:

"......rogue."

This kind of thing should be blamed on him!

Chu Xijin bent down and picked up the clothes left on the ground, which was a silk pajamas.

"Keep it for me to see things and think about people?"

While he was talking, someone touched his clothes again, and he was kissed a few times on his face. He was packing his things so well, but why did he turn into flirting again? What's more!

It's less than an hour's drive away, so there's no use in saying "seeing things and missing people".

On the first day of school, when Chu Xijin sent her boyfriend to register, the students on the way would always look at them, turn around and "whisper" to their friends.

At this time, He Nian had not yet realized that because of his status as the top scorer in the college entrance examination in Province F, he was considered half a celebrity in the school.

"Hey, look, the guy over there in the white tank top seems to be the top scorer in this year's college entrance examination! Oh my god, he looks so good!"

"Really? Really! How do you know?"

"There was an interview video on the TV station before, but who is the man next to him? He is so handsome! I estimate he is 1.9 meters tall!!"

It was as if the New Year's greetings were empty. He didn't hear the previous sentence clearly, but he heard something about how handsome he was. He turned to look at the man next to him, feeling as if he had orange soda in his heart.

I like it so much that he needs to slow down a bit.

He Nian suddenly remembered that one night, he was standing at the door of the study and just about to enter, when he saw his husband holding the admission notice, looking over it several times, and finally putting it away in the drawer.

"Look at your feet when you walk, don't be in a daze."

"oh."

The two of them walked side by side on the school boulevard, with the warm summer wind blowing up the broken hair on their foreheads. He Nian secretly smiled with his lips pursed, and the curve of the corners of his mouth could not be lowered no matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.3M 189K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
20.1K 1K 35
*Completed* He stares down into the princess's stormy grey eyes. He smiles at her, though on the inside; he wants to kill her right now and be over i...
3.1M 199K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...