The law of great fragrance fo...

By Demens88c

Mature elite CEO fucks VS gentle, beautiful and tough fuck [Change the attack text] My boyfriend cheated on m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 End of text
Chapter 93 Extra-New Year's greetings for the sixteenth year old

Chapter 56

133 5 2
By Demens88c

After negotiating with the Admissions Office of University F and signing a contract to confirm that I would go to University F, and fulfilling my dream of many years, I felt completely relaxed during the New Year, and didn't take the issue of checking scores to heart.

The day when the results came out fell on a Saturday. In the morning, He Nian curled up in bed and slept soundly and deeply. His loose hair lay softly on his forehead, and most of his shoulders were exposed.

The mobile phone was thrown on the bedside and was deliberately muted. Only the screen would light up and go dark again and again, but the owner had no idea.

"Xiao Nian, get up."

The large mattress sank. Chu Xijin knelt on one knee on the bed, bent down and slid his big hands into the bed, squeezing his thin waist.

"...Huh? It's itchy, don't touch me."

He Nian moved and turned around, humming a thin nasal sound in a daze. He was obviously still sleepy. He didn't even open his eyes, but just rubbed his face against Chu Xijin's chest.

"I'm so sleepy...sir."

I still want to sleep and don't want to get up.

It is indeed important to exercise. Obviously this kind of thing goes both ways. He is still the one who is lazy and puts less effort. Why, in the end, he is the only one who is tired. On the other hand, my husband is better and refreshed.

He Nian's ears were weak. After taking his first bath at night, he thought he could rest. Unexpectedly, he was held in front of the mirror in the bathroom. He couldn't help but shudder at the cold touch.

The shame made him unable to open his eyes, but he couldn't refuse. He could only vent his anger and bite Chu Xijin's shoulder. He didn't even have time to swallow his saliva. In the end, he cried like a pitiful little man who couldn't even curse.

"Get up and eat first. Your Aunt Liang is here and made pork rib soup specially for you."

"What, Auntie is here!"

He Nian suddenly woke up and climbed up to touch his mobile phone. The soft quilt slid to his waist according to his movements, and the exposed skin was as white as milk.

It's almost half past ten.

"Don't worry, it won't take long."

Chu Xijin breathed heavily and felt a little thirsty. She put her arms around his shoulders and rubbed the delicate skin with her fingertips. It felt warm to the touch, like fine suet jade.

"When did Auntie come? Sir, why didn't you wake me up!"

He was so anxious to celebrate the New Year that he grumbled very dissatisfiedly and didn't wake up until noon. How could he have the dignity to show off to others? Aunt Liang might think he was too lazy.

"You didn't go to bed until four in the morning. I didn't want to wake you up." He was too exhausted and couldn't get up at all. He should have slept all day, but Chu Xijin didn't say this.

He pinched He Nian's little face and helped him put on his pajamas. He admired the beautiful scenery with open eyes and was fascinated by it. This greatly satisfied the man's natural possessiveness.

"Niannian, you are so beautiful."

The gentleman is acting inappropriately again!

He Nian scratched the sheets with his toes, and his face turned crimson. He snatched the pajamas and retracted into the bed, as if to guard against thieves, bulging with anger.

"...I wear my own clothes."

I don't know when my husband started to have a strong habit. He always liked to hold him to sleep and refused to let him get dressed. He actually didn't have any objections, but it was a little too easy for him to go off...

I'll have to buy a few more sets of pajamas another day. Even if the fabric is a little thin, it doesn't matter. It's better than being naked.

My husband used to be calm and self-possessed, and looked very serious, but now he has become too heavy-handed. No matter how gentle he is, he is still being penetrated completely, which is really too much.

A small quilt bulged out in the center of the big bed, covering it very tightly, as if the movement was intentional.

Chu Xijin laughed happily and was in a good mood, and then started to talk about business:

"Okay, okay, I won't bother you. Did you forget to give out your results today?"

He did not directly explain that while He Nian was still sleeping, he was already on the news hot list in F City. He was the top scorer in this year's college entrance examination with a total score of 723 points.

Everyone knew it, except the person involved who didn't know yet. After this year's hard work, he chose to let He Nian experience this great joy in person.

Open the webpage, first enter the admission ticket number, and the password should be your ID number.

He Nian held the phone in his hands. After typing, he turned to look at Chu Xijin. After seeing his husband nodding, he solemnly clicked the query button.

A new page pops up, total score: 723.

Province F ranking: 1

He Nian stared at the score and was so excited that his heart tightened.

He had imagined that he might do well in the exam and should be among the top ten in the province, but the score on the screen was a high score that he had not reached after taking hundreds of mock exams.

So, is it a super long play?

Chu Xijin pulled the person into his arms and pressed her tightly against him. He put his head into the crook of his neck and smelled the familiar and refreshing smell of He Nian. It was so fragrant and sweet.

"Baby, tell me how you want to celebrate?"

"Want to celebrate?"

He Nian blinked, his voice hesitant, and then he realized that there was a text message on his phone after the results were released, and the class group had already exploded.

"Of course, any happy thing is worth celebrating, not to mention my baby is so good."

"I......"

He blushed at the compliment. My husband had only called him "baby" when they were in bed, but now he sounded so familiar...it didn't fit in with his aloof image at all.

As for celebration, these two words are too far away from him. Before He Cen had the car accident, what he wanted most was to be admitted to F University and his family would be safe and sound. Later, his life was turned upside down and he was so busy every day. He prayed for congratulations. Cen's condition can get better.

This achievement alone was enough to make him happy for a long time, fearing that he would wake up laughing even in his dreams at night.

If I have to celebrate, he is very hungry now and wants to eat the sauce meat pie at the school gate in high school. At that time, he didn't have any extra money. The grandpa's cart has been selling sauce meat pie for decades, and the price has never gone up. price.

The old man sets out his stall very early every day and sells until evening. What he looks forward to most every day is that after finishing his part-time job, he can buy hot meatloaf with sauce.

Chu Xijin helped him flatten his raised hair, leaned over and kissed his red lips:

"Why don't you speak?"

"I don't know, and I don't have any special wishes, just...

"What is that?" Chu Xijin rubbed his cheek with the tip of her nose and took another peck:

"Tell me about it."

He was quite embarrassed to celebrate the New Year. He stretched out his hand to touch his hungry belly, and then remembered that his husband asked him to touch the bump last night. He quickly shook his head to drive away those impure images.

"I'm just a little hungry and want to eat some soy sauce meatloaf."

"Gone?"

"Well, no more."

When he went downstairs, he was wearing a hooded sweatshirt and light-colored trousers in the summer. Liang Yunyun could tell something was wrong at a glance, and rarely rolled his eyes at his eldest son, who was always satisfied.

Under the current situation, Liang Yunyun didn't stay long. She mainly came to see her daughter-in-law. When she left, she called her eldest son away with a wink and stood at the entrance.

"Xiaonian is much younger than you, so I already have an advantage. Don't bully others all the time."

The child slept until noon, and he looked still languid. One can imagine that her son was too much.

Chu Xijin's eyes flashed slightly but he said nothing.

Liang Yunyun couldn't say much about these things, so he changed the question and continued:

"Then Xiaonian's parents... do they know about your affairs?"

Since the Chu family has recognized this daughter-in-law, they can't act like a robber. They have already lived their lives, and they are destined to be a family, so they must obtain the consent of the in-laws.

"I probably don't know yet."

Chu Xijin looked back at the person making soup at the table, and curled up his lips:

"Don't worry, I know what's going on."

"Okay, that's good." Liang Yunyun nodded, took out two red envelopes from his bag and stuffed them into his eldest son's hand.

"Xiao Nian is too humble. This is something your dad and I want to accept. As long as you are happy, your dad and I will feel relieved."

He Nian seemed to be cooking rice carefully, but in fact his ears were perked up. Occasionally he could vaguely hear a few words, but suddenly the sound disappeared. When he was about to turn around, he found that Chu Xijin had pulled out the chair next to him and sat down.

"Sir, what are you and Aunt Liang talking about?"

Chu Xijin glanced at him: "Want to know?"

"Of course I do!"

"Tell me when you will take me home."

Happy New Year like a frightened rabbit, taking your husband home? So when Aunt Liang and her husband chatted for so long just now, they were discussing this!

"What, you don't want to be responsible?"

"Of course not!" He Nian suppressed his face and turned red, and hurriedly retorted:

"I'm not that kind of person......"

Chu Xijin was just teasing him, but when he saw his reaction, he found it interesting, so he asked patiently:

"Well, what kind of person?"

"Of course he is the kind of irresponsible person." He Nian reflected on himself and felt that it was indeed his problem, but he did not deliberately hide the relationship between the two, but he never had the chance to explain it to his family.

Thinking of this, He Nian didn't know how much courage he mustered up, and he vowed:

"...Sir, please give me some more time, I will handle it well, and I will never let you be wronged."

Why is he so easy to bully? His face turned red, but he still didn't forget to express his sincerity to him.

The love almost overflows.

Chu Xijin's Adam's apple rolled slightly and said "Okay", and he stuffed the red envelope into his New Year's greeting hand:

"Your Aunt Liang gave it to you. She knew she wouldn't accept it because of your temper, so she asked me to give it to you."

In fact, there are some things that I still care about during the New Year, and I am aware of the gap between myself and my husband. I am afraid that Aunt Liang and Uncle Chu will misunderstand, and that others will think that he is doing it for the Chu family's money.

But the husband treats him sincerely, how can he shrink back because of these worldly reasons? He should be stronger.

The cover of the red envelope was very textured, with gold-plated blessings on it. This gave He Nian the feeling of receiving lucky money during the Spring Festival when he was a child. He carefully took the red envelope with his heart beating.

Fortunately, the size of the red envelope made him breathe a sigh of relief. He felt much more relaxed during the New Year greetings, and his eyes were filled with laughter:

"Sir, then you must thank Aunt Liang and Uncle Chu for me. I am very happy."

"Well, put it away and I'll take you to eat sauce meat pie in the afternoon."

After celebrating the New Year, he ran upstairs to change clothes. Looking at the red envelope on the bed, he hesitated for a moment, but still couldn't help opening it.

The first red envelope contained a card with a password on the back, and the second one seemed to contain some kind of contract.

He Nian opened it and looked at it without knowing why.

It turned out to be the house ownership certificate! ! !

But no one gives a red envelope, and it contains a house!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 601 45
Title: 崽崽你去哪儿 Author: Qu Nanyu (曲南云) Status: Completed Description: When Tang Xing woke up, there was a little fluffy kid in his bottom. He always ha...
897 201 38
Love you say? No, because right now it's not a boy or an unrequited feeling but because she was left alone that she feels like breaking into millions...
3.5K 168 15
WARNING BOYXBOY (you have been warned) this story is in the Naruto universe. What happens when a certain blonde gets stuck under a rock. Who is comin...
1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...