The law of great fragrance fo...

Od Demens88c

Mature elite CEO fucks VS gentle, beautiful and tough fuck [Change the attack text] My boyfriend cheated on m... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 End of text
Chapter 93 Extra-New Year's greetings for the sixteenth year old

Chapter 43

155 4 0
Od Demens88c

There were gift boxes on the brown sofa. He Nian looked at them curiously, and Chu Xijin handed him the white handbag next to him, which contained Ledra sandwich chocolate.

"It's a new flavor, try it."

He Nian opened the package and was instantly addicted after eating one. The taste was rich and mellow, paired with fresh and plump nuts and dried fruits. He squinted his eyes with satisfaction.

"Sir, this is as delicious as last time, but I don't have a good drinking tolerance, so I'd better not eat wine-filled chocolate in the future..."

Seeing the satisfied look on his face, like a beautiful little greedy cat, Chu Xijin reached out and touched his little face, pulling the person to him.

Only then did He Nian see it clearly. It turned out that what his husband had just dismantled was a camera. It had the texture of a metal body, the shutter clicked softly, and a clear smiling face was frozen in the lens.

It wasn't until the camera was thrust into his hand that He Nian realized it slowly. Could it be that this was a gift brought back to him from abroad by his husband?

Then he was panting again, making random guesses at the price because the camera looked expensive.

Chu Xijin said: "When I saw it, I thought you would like it."

New Year greetings with eyes wide open and full of surprises.

Photography is his only little hobby in his boring and ordinary life. He likes to record life, the joys and sorrows, the majestic vitality, or the gorgeous sunset one afternoon.

He carefully held the camera and looked around, his eyes glued to it, and he said a little silly:

"Sir, can I really have it? I will definitely protect it."

Chu Xijin came forward funny, and He Nian was hugged around the waist. He was so frightened that he hugged the camera tightly in his arms. His ear was bitten, and he heard his husband say:

"You can have more."

The deep, magnetic voice made his whole body feel electric, tingling and tingling.

He Nian unexpectedly understood the man's implication, and his ears instantly turned red.

He hesitated for a moment and decided to put down his beloved camera temporarily. Then, like a round and soft dumpling, he hugged Chu Xijin's waist and said in a low voice:

"Sir, I miss you so much."

Once was not enough, he said it several times in succession.

That cute look is really endearing.

Chu Xijin's heart felt itchy from being provoked, so she reached out and pinched his crimson earlobe, then touched his cheek, eyes, and lips. He Nian tilted his head and took the initiative to rub the man's palm.

not enough.

Didn't get what I wanted.

He Nian felt that his meaning was already obvious, but why was the husband unmoved?

He hesitated for a moment and finally raised his head, with countless shyness and innocence in his eyes.

"Sir, please kiss me."

Unintentionally acting coquettishly, the ending sound was round and soft, going straight into people's hearts. Chu Xijin's Adam's apple rolled, he raised his chin and whispered ambiguously:

"Xiao Nian, just trust me so much, huh?" Trust an adult man who has other agendas for you.

He Nian was dizzy and a little confused. Even his breathing was hot. He didn't seriously think about what the man said and subconsciously spoke the truth:

"Believe." He added: "Sir, I only believe in you."

He said it with such certainty that he captured the man's heart almost instantly.

Chu Xijin hugged him to him, and He Nian had to support his shoulders in order to maintain balance.

You can feel the slightly raised shoulder blade lines under the fabric in your palms, which are strong and full of explosive power.

And he was forced into a condescending position.

"Be proactive, Xiaonian." Chu Xijin put his big hand on his lower back and rubbed it gently through the thin sweater.

"Come and kiss me."

Before he could do anything, He Nian already felt weak in his legs. He couldn't resist the man's fiery eyes, his cheeks turned red. He was so embarrassed that he wanted to run away. He wished he could wrap himself up in a scarf or some clothes, and he felt a little eager to do it in his heart. .

He liked it too much and was nervous at the same time. He was so flustered that he couldn't do anything. Fortunately, there was a big hand supporting him behind his back.

In the quiet room, he could hear his breathing and heartbeat clearly. He Nian stupidly touched his chest, thinking that if he kept jumping like this, he should go to the hospital.

Chu Xijin stretched out her arms to hug him, resting her chin on his thin shoulder, her voice was hoarse and coaxing.

"You want me to teach you?"

He Nian mustered up great courage, recalled the times when the two were usually close, and tried to be the active party.

The moment their lips came together, his back stiffened and he trembled slightly, almost uncontrollably.

He unconsciously hooked Chu Xijin's neck, bent down and kissed her very carefully, simply touching, rubbing back and forth as if to please, and then tentatively going deeper, opening his teeth and touching the tip of the man's tongue.

The taste of chocolate from before still remains in your mouth, it's sweet and addictive.

The New Year's greeting movements were green and clumsy, even bad, but they also revealed a pure allure.

Chu Xijin stroked the back of his neck as encouragement. He had begun to get used to the tongue-tangled kissing method, and that was all. Soon, breathing became more and more difficult, and his eyes gradually became foggy.

"...Sir, I can't do it anymore."

He leaned into the man's arms and his voice became soft and aggrieved.

The response was a deep and violent kiss. Chu Xijin grabbed the back of his head and kissed him with his mouth open. Their wet lips and tongues mixed together, and finally he let out a whimper.

The tip of his nose is all red, pitiful and cute.

"call--"

Chu Xijin gave him a chance to breathe, and the world was spinning. He Nian was pressed into the sofa by a tall and strong body. He raised his hand to instinctively try to stop him, but the man grabbed his wrist and pushed it above his head.

Some rough movements caused him a little pain.

When I leaned back to celebrate the New Year, I found that the curtains on the floor-to-ceiling windows were not drawn, heavy snowflakes were falling, and the warm lights in the house were warm and filling.

A cashmere scarf wrapped him up, and he was hugged horizontally. His fingertips touched the soft material, and he vaguely remembered that it seemed to be the one he had just untied.

Been stained.

Chu Xijin put him on the bed and leaned over to kiss his sweaty forehead. At this time, the man's aggression and possessiveness faded away, leaving only tenderness and consideration.

"scared?"

He Nian shook his head, blushing all the way to his neck. He turned over and buried his head in Totoro's belly.

He was just shy, and he didn't even dare to look at his husband's lips. He usually kissed him, kissed him, but just now...

The image made him ashamed.

But it was so comfortable that it made my heart palpitate.

Chu Xijin lowered his eyes and looked at the hidden little ostrich, with all the patience in his eyes. Finally, he turned around and went to the bathroom. He didn't raise his head until he heard the faint sound of water coming from the bathroom.

The heat that had just dissipated on his face returned again, and he thought wildly, sir, doesn't he need his help...

I felt a little frustrated inside.

Every time he is the one who is pleased, but he doesn't seem to fulfill his role as a boyfriend. The weather is so cold, what should I do if my husband catches a cold after taking a shower?

He Nian strangled the big cat by the neck, and the more he thought about it, the more he blamed himself. He got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom door with weak legs. He looked at the underwear in the dirty clothes basket and his heart beat violently.

"gentlemen."

He Nian shouted but there was no response. He stretched out his hand to knock on the door again, as if every blow hit his heart exactly.

The bathroom door was opened a crack, but there was no steaming heat as expected, and even air-conditioning hit his face. He Nian shivered, and raised his head to meet a pair of lustful eyes.

Chu Xijin casually put on a bath towel. The man's usually calm and ascetic face turned red. The veins on his arms hanging naturally by his side were bulging, and his whole body was releasing a strong hormonal aura.

He Nian held his heartbeat, and by accident, he reached out and touched the man's beautiful and toned abdominal muscles.

Why doesn't he have it? Although there is no extra fat on his belly, there is no muscle at all. It's a thin layer and it's not ugly at all.

Chu Xijin's breathing became heavier as he moved. This unintentional little thing seemed to add fuel to the fire. He couldn't help but feel a little annoyed and grabbed the rebellious hand.

"What's wrong?"

He Nian felt a drum in his heart, and immediately turned away with a blushing face. Not sure if it was his misunderstanding, but he could hear a trace of dissatisfaction or even grievance in the gentleman's tone.

This made him blame himself even more.

"I, um, I'm here..."

Chu Xijin's patience had long been exhausted by him, his rationality collapsed, and he almost wanted to drag him into the bathroom at all costs and possess him domineeringly.

His fingers were grabbed, like a kitten tickling, and the next second he heard He Nian say shyly and timidly:

"Sir, we... are a couple. You may need me."

At this point, he added in a low voice: "As the ancients said, reciprocity must be reciprocated."

What kind of needs and what kind of interactions are unclear.

Chu Xijin looked at his young appearance almost greedily. His little lover was shy and reserved, but was willing to take the initiative for him.

"can you?"

He muttered a few words in his mouth.

"...Yes, it may not be done well."

Pure sexiness is the most deadly. He Nian exclaimed and was pulled into the bathroom. The originally cold water turned hot and the bathroom door slammed loudly.

The next day was Wednesday, and it was past seven o'clock when Chu Xijin woke up. Looking at the sleeping person in his arms, he had the rare urge to stay in bed.

New Year's greetings leave marks on the skin easily, and those hickeys turned bright red last night.

Half an hour later, Chu Xijin rushed back from outside with a bag in hand. He was feeling cold. He took off his coat and put it on the sofa. He went upstairs and gently opened the bedroom.

He Nian did not wake up, but just turned over and continued to sleep. Chu Xijin sat on the edge of the bed and stretched out his hand to lift a corner of the quilt. His rough fingertips brushed against it, and the skin on the inside of his leg was red and a little scratched.

The potion was stained on the cotton swab, and the fair skin dazzled in the dark quilt. The cold touch made He Nian flinch. Chu Xijin thought it hurt him and even slowed down his breathing.

He Minglan was woken up by a phone call at noon. He had short, frizzy hair on his head and couldn't recover for a long time. His mind was in a daze. He Minglan called for the second time before he was picked up.

"Nian Nian, have you packed everything? Not much? Your father will pick you up at the station then."

By the way, he had to go back to the inner city. He Nian only then remembered about the ticket. When he looked at the time, it was already half past ten, and he quickly said:

"I've packed it up. I don't have many things. I don't need dad to pick me up. It's more convenient to just take a taxi back when I get to the station..."

"The main reason is that your dad insists on picking you up, and I can't even try to persuade you." He Minglan said with a smile:

"Then what do you want to eat? Mom has prepared a meal for you in advance. It's cold in the city this year. Please wear more clothes when you come back."

The family has not had such a festive New Year atmosphere for a long time. He spent his 30s in the hospital for the past two years, and the prayers outside the operating door were no less than those in the temple. Therefore, he cherishes the good health and happiness of his family even more now.

On the other end, He Minglan sensed something was wrong: "Niannian, do you have a cold? I hear your voice is a little hoarse. Drink some cold medicine quickly."

He Nian's face suddenly burned up and he stammered:

"Mom, I understand."

He Minglan was still worried and told him again: "Then take the medicine now, otherwise you will forget it later."

After hanging up the phone, He Nian sat on the bed and blinked. The Totoro doll was randomly thrown on the sofa, with its butt facing the door, looking very aggrieved.

He suddenly remembered that he seemed to have never told his husband that he was going back to the inner city in the afternoon.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
6.9K 179 10
As the war comes to an end it leaves devastation to Hanna's religion, the Jews. As she is killed German soldiers in 1943 she learns that not all stor...
Acute Nostalgia Od crisichi

Tínedžerská beletria

896 201 38
Love you say? No, because right now it's not a boy or an unrequited feeling but because she was left alone that she feels like breaking into millions...
59.5K 651 22
Ah Disclaimer: I do not own any pictures used in this or the Strike the Blood anime.