The law of great fragrance fo...

By Demens88c

Mature elite CEO fucks VS gentle, beautiful and tough fuck [Change the attack text] My boyfriend cheated on m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 End of text
Chapter 93 Extra-New Year's greetings for the sixteenth year old

Chapter 39

158 8 0
By Demens88c

It has been almost a month since the start of the third year of high school, and the study atmosphere is completely different from before. Very few people hang out after class, and they all lower their heads and study questions.

The classroom was filled with the rustling sound of ballpoint pens falling on paper.

He Nian felt a lot of pressure. After the in-class test, he bent down on the table and closed his eyes to rest. He studied until three o'clock in the morning every night, and it was almost dawn. Now his eyes were so sore.

"Boss Jiang, are the test results out?"

As soon as Jiang Baize came out of the office, he was stopped by several classmates at the door.

The nature of this exam is different. In the F City College Alliance exam, the difficulty of the questions is the closest to that of the college entrance examination, and all schools use the same test paper. The overall ranking will be announced at that time.

"I can come out before the National Day holiday."

Hearing this, there was a wailing in the classroom. If he didn't do well in the exam, he would be in a grave mood throughout the holiday.

Returning to his seat, Jiang Zebai glanced at the person next to him. He Nian tilted his head and buried it in his arms. His white skin made his eyes light green, and his soft hair rested on his eyebrows. The sunshine outside the window was bright, and he was lying on his back. The person's eyelashes trembled.

Jiang Baize calmly placed a book on the windowsill to block the dazzling sunlight, and then turned off the air conditioner behind the classroom.

At this time, He Nian moved, and a thin silver chain emerged from the neck, glowing with luster. The end was submerged in the collar, and the pendant was not visible.

Jiang Baize was stunned for a moment, looked away, and continued to write math test questions.

The results came out on the day of the holiday. He was ranked among the top ten in the city during the New Year exam. The school also gave him a bonus of 5,000 yuan. He held the envelope in his hand and his heart was beating fast.

Take half a day off early and have plenty of time.

Shopping mall in the city center.

After hesitating for a long time, He Nian finally plucked up the courage and walked into a clothing store. His husband had taken him there not long ago.

The salesperson in the store changed a batch. When he saw a student wearing a school uniform, he ignored him. He walked around for the New Year and after careful consideration, decided to buy a tie.

He took the initiative to go to the counter and asked: "Hello, can I see the tie in the cabinet over there?"

The air conditioner was on in the store and the temperature was a bit low. The two salesmen seemed not to hear anything, so He Nian had to repeat it politely.

Among them, the saleswoman with long hair raised her head and glanced at him, saying with disdain:

"The cheapest style costs RMB 4,900. You can only look at it if you are sure to buy it. Otherwise, who will be responsible if it gets stained? These things are very expensive to make."

He Nian touched the card in his pocket. There was some savings in it, plus the bonus from the school, it should be enough. He thought about it and said:

"Then I'll take a look."

The female saleswoman had expected this, and rolled her eyes with the people next to her. Seeing the New Year greetings, she returned to the cabinet in front of her, sneered, and lowered her voice with dissatisfaction:

"For a poor student, isn't there a vegetable market? There are also clothes sellers there. He really dares to enter anywhere."

In addition to the basic salary of a salesperson, the rest is performance commission. If you look at it and don't buy it, isn't it a waste of time? Who is willing to serve.

At this time, another person came in at the door. After seeing clearly, the salesperson immediately changed his face, smiled until his face wrinkled, and hurriedly approached to greet him.

"Master Bai, I haven't seen you for a long time. Please see what you need and I can recommend it to you."

Bai Luoyu took off his big sunglasses and spoke proudly:

"Come and pick up the cufflinks I ordered earlier."

"Hey! Wait a minute, I'll get it for you right away. Xiao Liu, go and prepare the coffee." When he met a rich boss, the salesman wanted to sacrifice him to heaven.

"By the way, our store has recently held activities, specifically targeting high-end customers like you..."

After talking for a long time, the saleswoman realized that Bai Luoyu didn't listen at all, but looked at the poor student who had just arrived. She immediately explained:

"Don't get me wrong, this kind of poor student is just trying to make a fool of himself by slapping someone in the face, secretly taking photos, and then pretending to show off to his classmates. We can't kick them out."

Bai Luo raised his lips, ignored the sales, walked straight towards the New Year greetings, and said in a joking tone:

"Long time no see. What do you like? I'll give you a discount by saying my name."

He Nian turned his head, not expecting to meet Bai Luoyu here. He didn't want to pay attention and turned to leave.

"We're still acquaintances after all. Why are you in such a hurry?"

Bai Luoyu caught up with him in two steps. He leaned into He Nian's ear and lowered his voice, but with a smile that could not reach his eyes, he deliberately humiliated:

"I thought you would never come to a place like this in your life." After saying that, he glanced at the badge on the school uniform and his expression changed slightly.

"It seems that the new sponsor is very kind to you."

There was no expression on He Nian's little face, he just looked at Bai Luoyu with a little doubt.

He didn't understand why such a well-educated person with a good social status had no moral bottom line. This was the reality.

"Bai Luoyu." He Nian said in a harmonious voice:

"I am a different person in other people's mouths, and I don't care what you think."

Such a gentle voice, but the words he spoke were calm and powerful, were inexplicably suppressed. Bai Luoyu frowned, and He Nian bumped into the store manager at the door.

"Hey, little sir, what do you need?"

The manager recognized the person and had a very good attitude. He asked the salesperson to prepare lemonade, and then politely invited the person to the VIP rest area, intending to serve him personally.

This gave He Nian a strange illusion, as if he had been labeled "Chu Xijin", but he still pursed his lips and shook his head:

"I won't buy it."

"That's okay." The manager bent down and made a gesture of invitation: "Just treat it as a rest."

Bai Luoyu, who was left hanging in front of the counter, looked a little confused. He gritted his teeth as he looked at He Nian's back.

The salesman who was so arrogant just now put down his lemonade with a smile on his face, and stepped aside uneasily to wait, not daring to show his confidence.

The manager asked him when he was alone and asked:

"Little sir, you're here to buy a gift, right? Mr. Chu likes my tie better. Do you want to see it?"

These words spoke to my heart.

The manager listed the latest men's ties and selected a few to recommend. He Nian saw a dark gray one with mysterious and elegant dark patterns on it. It was very beautiful.

He paid the bill and carefully put the gift box into his schoolbag. After the manager watched the people leave, he turned around and asked:

"what happened?!"

The two salesmen hesitantly tried to shirk their responsibilities. After listening for a long time, the manager probably understood. He was so angry that he lost his temper and reprimanded:

"Go to training again tomorrow. If you can't even do the most basic things well, don't come here again!"

There were a few thunderstorms, and the temperature turned into autumn. We had to wear sweaters in the morning and evening.

He was sitting on the bus with his schoolbag in his arms during the New Year. This tie used up most of his savings in his card. He had never bought such an expensive thing in his life, but when he thought about the person he wanted to give it to, he felt very happy.

Once a man has a family, things are different.

He wants to work hard to make a lot of money. Just like his husband is nice to him, he also wants to spend money on the people he likes.

The most prosperous area in F City is full of high-rise buildings and row upon row of office buildings.

I only passed by in the car twice during the New Year greetings. I had never been here in a real sense, so I just ran over here abruptly.

At 2:30 in the afternoon, my husband must be busy at work, but he can stay quietly next to me and wait for him to get off work before we go home together.

"Mr. Xiaohe."

Zhao Lechuan held the folder in his hand and was about to enter the company door. He thought he had made a mistake and checked it several times.

Isn't this a savior falling from the sky?

He said hello awkwardly.

"Assistant Zhao."

Zhao Lechuan seemed very busy, and even his usual savvy under his spectacles was blocked by work, but now he was revived.

After passing through the reception hall, He Nian followed him to the 23rd floor. He looked around curiously and was then taken into the chairman's office.

A glass of water was handed to him, and Zhao Lechuan showed a standard smile with eight teeth.

He Nian took it and said, "Thank you, Assistant Zhao."

Not sure if it was an illusion, but he always felt that Assistant Zhao was particularly enthusiastic today.

Zhao Lechuan glanced at the watch on his wrist. He had to report to work, so he had to explain:

"Sir, before the National Day holiday, the company will do a periodic summary, so it is very busy. You may have to wait for a while."

"Go and do your work and don't worry about me."

Zhao Lechuan walked out to the conference room, knocked twice and pushed the door open.

"Mr. Chu, the documents you want."

Chu Xijin glanced at him, and Zhao Lechuan understood, handed the document to the director of Linghui Group, then walked back behind his boss and whispered:

"Mr. Xiaohe is waiting for you in the office."

Chu Xijin was sitting behind the table, his face looking a bit cold against the light. He raised his eyes, and his indifferent eyes looked much softer.

"knew."

A light flashed behind the lenses of Assistant Zhao's glasses, and he noticed the sweet curve at the corner of his boss's mouth, although it was fleeting.

Sure enough, no matter how cold-blooded a man is, he will still show favoritism.

The natural light from the window was introduced into the room. He Nian lay on the table and wrote a test question. He stretched, stood up and walked towards the door, wanting to take a peek, but someone pushed the door open from the outside first.

He Nian raised his head suddenly, with a happy ending in his tone:

"gentlemen!"

Chu Xijin lowered her eyes, her eyes fell on his face, and her tight Adam's apple rolled down:

"How did you get here?"

"Take the bus." He Nian said: "The school has a half-day holiday early today. I think..."

At this point, he suddenly fell silent.

"What are you thinking about?" Chu Xijin stepped forward and hugged the person, speaking in a low tone, scraping his fingers over the small Adam's apple and playing with it, a bit coaxing.

He Nian shrank his neck, a blush appeared on his face, he shook his head randomly, and somehow he was pressed against the door, his lips pursed slightly, and finally he whispered:

"...No one is home."

Chu Xijin asked gently, knowingly: "Then why are you here?"

There is no reason why a couple in love wouldn't want to be together. They wish they could be together all the time, but they couldn't say it in New Year's greetings, and they didn't dare to recall it. I lived in school for five days, and I had such a dream on two of them.

After being separated for just a few days, he felt empty and panicked.

After a moment of silence, Chu Xijin kneaded his earlobe with her fingers, then leaned in and kissed him, uttering a single syllable from his nasal cavity.

"Huh? Miss me?"

He Nian gave a small and weak nod, and finally lowered his head in shame.

That looks so good.

Invite people to bully.

There was a crisp metallic sound in the office, and the door was locked.

Chu Xijin pulled off his tie, picked him up easily, and leaned his back against the cool door. He Nian was so frightened by this action that he almost screamed. He was hanging on the man like a koala. On the body.

"I miss you as well."

Without giving him time to react, Chu Xijin lowered his head to kiss him. He Nian's fingers grasped the man's collar and he took the initiative to release his teeth. Soon, the tip of his tongue was bitten until it became numb.

"Mr. Wu..."

When he thought about the possibility that someone might pass by in the office corridor, or that Assistant Zhao might come to report on work, He Nian's face turned red and he wanted to kill him with a piece of tofu.

But he can't stop...

Soon, the worries disappeared.

Someone pinched his waist, and a soft hum escaped from his mouth involuntarily. Chu Xijin turned her head to kiss his eyes and cheeks, and finally bit his lips lightly like punishment.

"Pay attention."

The two kissed passionately against each other's bodies, and their breathing became heavy. He Nian's hands were hooked around Chu Xijin's neck for a while, and he was holding his suit for a while. He pressed his palms against the man's hot chest, feeling the steady and strong heartbeat.

Panting and the sound of water rising and falling.

Facing the person you like, you simply can't stand this kind of stimulation.

The corners of his eyes were burning red during the New Year, and his lips were even redder and a little swollen. He looked pitiful. Chu Xijin held his waist and butt and carried him to the sofa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1K 35
*Completed* He stares down into the princess's stormy grey eyes. He smiles at her, though on the inside; he wants to kill her right now and be over i...
1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
3.5K 168 15
WARNING BOYXBOY (you have been warned) this story is in the Naruto universe. What happens when a certain blonde gets stuck under a rock. Who is comin...
142K 8.2K 50
"𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒎𝒂." "𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕." ━━━━━━...