The law of great fragrance fo...

Per Demens88c

Mature elite CEO fucks VS gentle, beautiful and tough fuck [Change the attack text] My boyfriend cheated on m... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 End of text
Chapter 93 Extra-New Year's greetings for the sixteenth year old

Chapter 38

162 5 1
Per Demens88c

The rain outside the window stopped completely, the raindrops rolled down on the glass, the dark clouds dispersed, and there was a bright moonlight.

He Nian lay down for a while and quietly turned his body. The quilt was new, fluffy and soft, with a hint of cedar. He only exposed one head and slowly rubbed the quilt with his mouth.

The man's three-dimensional profile gradually appeared in his sight. His plump and attractive chest muscles rose and fell gently, and he had a strong feeling of wanting to lean into him.

The last sight fell on the man's thin lips, He Nian blinked and thought wildly.

I took a shower myself and the body lotion smelled good.

He and his husband are lovers.

They had already kissed.

Chu Xijin was not asleep, and could even clearly feel the sticky and burning gaze.

His little lover was lying on his bed at the moment, not knowing how to hide it at all, showing all his love.

There is no cover-up or suppression.

This is a great temptation for any adult male.

It is almost impossible to have a clear mind.

But he couldn't do more, because these little gestures to celebrate the New Year were purely out of wanting to have close contact with him, without any lust.

It's better to be more cyclical and gradual.

After a rustling, Chu Xijin's arm was suddenly touched, and Chu Xijin's back stiffened and trembled.

The touch was a bit cautious and tentative, but after being rejected, he became bolder.

Then their skins touched each other and stuck together.

It was a simple action, but He Nian seemed to have taken some serious advantage from his husband. His cheeks were flushed and his heart was beating fast.

"...Sir, I have caused you trouble again today."

He Nian's voice was a bit muffled, so he simply closed his eyes and knocked his head on the man's shoulder.

Chu Xijin was so soft-hearted that when he grabbed He Nian's hand, all boundaries and safe distances were destroyed.

"can we talk?"

The man's palms were warm and reassuring.

Normally, He Nian would definitely agree immediately and obediently. He would be accustomed to listening to his husband.

But now, he unconsciously relaxed his breathing, and his heart sank. In his opinion, generally what needed to be talked about would not be a good thing.

After brewing his emotions for a while, He Nian finally plucked up the courage to speak out what was in his heart, with a sincere tone as if he was making a wish to the gods.

"Sir, please don't regret it."

Chu Han said that at his age, his brother should have started a family and settled down long ago, so he couldn't afford to delay, and he was afraid that it would be too late.

Chu Xijin didn't realize what he meant for a while.

Before he could think of his words, he pursed his lips aggrievedly, but the words he said were pleasing to the people.

"Sir, can you wait for me? It won't be too long. When I get into college, I will work very hard..."

Wait for him to become better.

He wanted to analyze these words and tell them to his husband.

The gap between the two was really too big, and he wanted to make up for it, especially after attending the banquet, he became more aware of what kind of world Chu Xijin lived in.

Chu Xijin reached out and patted his lower back and said, "Come closer."

He Nian slid into the man's arms. It was late at night and the temperature dropped sharply. Through the thin pajamas, the body was wrapped and the heat source continued to spread.

He was enveloped in the scent of a man.

Chu Xijin said gently and calmly: "I'll take you to buy a ring tomorrow."

"Wha, what?"

He Nian's eyes trembled so hard that he even held his breath.

Feeling as if he was in a sweet dream, he licked his lower lips and moved uneasily.

"No, I didn't mean that..."

"Xiao Nian, listen to me."

Chu Xijin held his hand tightly. His hand was larger than He Nian's and could cover it completely. The man pondered for a moment:

"No relationship in this world can be repaid. You turned my kindness to you into a feeling of guilt, because you are not used to others being kind to you, and you don't want to owe others, right?"

He Nian couldn't say anything, and his fingertips were clenched and numb, because the husband saw through his heart.

Since He Cen's car accident, his family's life has changed dramatically. He works three or four jobs every day and has done all the hard work. In just two years, he has tasted all the ups and downs in life.

But his efforts were too cheap, and nothing could be changed even if he tried his best.

He Minglan borrowed money from everywhere in a humble way, demolishing the east wall and repairing the west wall. The hospital bill was very long, and he had to be careful about even the five yuan in his pocket. He would feel happy because of a rice bowl, and the favors he owed were even more. Give it back twice as much.

Chu Xijin asked the person in his arms in a very soft tone.

"Xiao Nian, can you promise me something?"

"Of course."

His thoughts were pulled back, He Nian raised his head, and the long eyelashes in the darkness swept across the man's chin, leaving a bit of itching.

"Don't shy away from my kindness to you, and don't doubt yourself. Being grateful is a way and privilege of love. You have very beautiful qualities. You are a very strong and brave person, with a gentle and calm personality. You are pure, kind, and understand Giving and gratitude, those are what appeal to me, you know?"

"......Really?"

There was a daze in He Nian's eyes, as if he was stepping on the clouds. He had never been praised like this before, and he didn't think there was anything worthy of others' liking about him.

Does he really have as many advantages as Mr. said?

"Of course it's true, you are very good." Chu Xijin added warmly: "If you must give back, then love me."

Then, the hand on He Nian's lower back exerted slight pressure, and his face pressed against the man's chest. The vibrations from his chest made his heart feel hot.

"gentlemen."

He Young Man shouted. If you listen carefully, you will find that the ending sound is round and slightly curved. After a while, he shouted again.

I was extremely happy.

He was completely attached to the man's arms. The air conditioner in the bedroom had a temperature sensing system that would automatically adjust the temperature to the most comfortable range for the human body. It was very comfortable.

He Nian was not restless. He quietly raised his neck, but his mouth was too clumsy to say anything disgusting. He just rubbed the man's chin meekly.

"Thank you, sir."

Like a kitten that just wants to please its owner.

"Go to sleep."

Chu Xijin had an arm across He Nian's waist. He was also lying on his side, holding him tightly in his arms with an absolutely possessive posture, and raised the corners of his mouth almost uncontrollably.

The frame is much smaller than his, and the body is warm.

Not at all wary.

He Nian closed his eyes and opened them again, repeated dozens of times, until he almost fell asleep while counting the sheep, but he still didn't feel sleepy at all. He was so happy inside.

Turbulent emotions guided him.

I like Mr. Chu.

I like it more and more every day.

Chu Xijin only felt a moist and numb touch on his neck. He didn't make a sound, it was very light.

He was secretly kissed.

But the perpetrator had already given up, and retreated into the quilt like an ostrich, leaving only the soft top of his hair. The man's Adam's apple rolled up and down, and he couldn't help laughing.

Because the lights were turned off, He Nian became more courageous and temporarily left behind his timid and shy self.

He didn't know how to express his emotions, so he could only wrap his arms around Chu Xijin's waist, hugging him so tightly that he couldn't bear to let go. He was so innocent and endearing.

After a while, the person under the quilt felt hot and lifted the corner of the quilt again. This time he was caught as soon as he poked his head out.

Chu Xijin hugged his hips and lifted him up. He Nian's eyes suddenly raised, and the two of them almost breathed. Chu Xijin said in a pure tone:

"What do you want to do, huh?"

"No, no." He Nianhuang was stunned, blushing so much that he let go of his hand and was about to escape under the quilt.

Want to cover up.

"Sir, I seem a little sleepy and want to go to sleep..."

"Really sleepy?"

The New Year greetings are like a chicken pecking at rice.

Chu Xijin pinched his voluptuous little earlobe until it turned crimson, and chuckled.

"Lying is punishable."

He lifted the back of the kitten's neck. This heartless little thing secretly did bad things. He made his whole body feel hot. He turned around and was about to go to sleep.

Where is such a good thing?

The man suddenly turned over, and He Nian's wrist was forcefully raised above his head, and then clasped tightly with such force that it might leave a mark on his wrist.

"......gentlemen!"

Chu Xijin lay on top of him, lowered his head to kiss the New Year, and then pulled away a little, his voice became very different from usual, filled with a frightening sense of desire.

"Xiao Nian, I am a normal man, and we have already established a relationship. Do you know what it means if you hold me and move around like this?"

Their foreheads were touching, and He Nian was holding the quilt in his hand. The place touched by the man was hot. He endured the shame and raised his neck to touch the corner of Chu Xijin's mouth.

Very green.

With the sincerity unique to young people.

And very seductive.

The dark blood vessels at his temples were pulsing slightly, and his reason was collapsing. Chu Xijin took a deep breath.

"It seems you know."

After saying this, the man no longer restrained himself, and his movements were a bit unnoticeable. The hand that was against He Nian's chin was slightly pushed up. He was forced to raise his head and bear it with trembling.

Chu Xijin kissed him wantonly with her teeth open. Although her movements were fierce, her lips were soft, warm and dry, and the hem of her clothes was rolled up.

The moonlight dimly fell into the bedroom.

The two figures on the bed were entangled together. He Nian was locked under the body by the man's sharp arms. His breathing became rapid, and finally there was a slight cry.

"Sir, please spare me..."

Chu Xijin kissed his cheek, touching a little moisture. Under the bright moonlight, He Nian's eyes were red, his lips were bright and swollen, and he begged pitifully for mercy.

He originally thought that Mr. Chu would let him go, but Chu Xijin felt soft-hearted, but there was nothing else, and he didn't even think about it at the right time...

It's just like this after just a kiss, what should I do next?

Chu Xijin let go, and he caressed He Nian's hot little face, down to the straight bridge of his nose, and then his bright red lips. His eyes became unscrupulous, no longer a gentleman, and he lowered his head to kiss her again and again.

"Xiao Nian, do you hate this feeling? If you don't like it, you can tell me."

He Nian was so ashamed that he almost cried. Looking at the dim light in the man's eyes, he felt a little frightened.

He was already in a state of confusion and could not speak.

I actually like it, it's very comfortable.

He had never found kissing so beautiful and pleasurable, and he was even a little obsessed with it.

Chu Xijin kissed his hairpin again, helped him move his sweaty hair to one side, and then played with the buttons on the collar of his pajamas with his fingertips.

"If you don't say anything, you just like it."

Without giving He Nian a chance to react, Chu Xijin finally couldn't hold back his heartbeat and kissed him again until he completely softened and wrapped his arms around his neck to beg for mercy.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

6.9K 179 10
As the war comes to an end it leaves devastation to Hanna's religion, the Jews. As she is killed German soldiers in 1943 she learns that not all stor...
1.8K 58 120
Alternative Title: 糖二代 Author: 莫里 Status: 110 Chapters + 10 Extras Qiu Qiu comes from a scholarly family. He is handsome, has a good personality, and...
897 201 38
Love you say? No, because right now it's not a boy or an unrequited feeling but because she was left alone that she feels like breaking into millions...
8.2K 258 6
Love can make everything possible. Wilingness can make everything possible. Trust can make everything possible. Loyalty can make everything possib...