The law of great fragrance fo...

By Demens88c

Mature elite CEO fucks VS gentle, beautiful and tough fuck [Change the attack text] My boyfriend cheated on m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 End of text
Chapter 93 Extra-New Year's greetings for the sixteenth year old

Chapter 35

165 6 2
By Demens88c

The sun has gradually set towards the west. The white wooden fence in the backyard is well greened and the towering palm trees are comparable to a tropical oasis.

He Nian sat in front of the long glass table and sipped the wine, which tasted a bit sour.

The outdoor swimming pool was particularly lively. Almost everyone was chatting, talking about games, and talking about having barbecue, drinking, and playing games in the evening. Someone emerged from the water and waved:

"Happy New Year, come down and play!"

"That's right, it's so cool in the water, come on!"

"No, no need."

He Nian smiled and waved, but he was still not used to such a lively scene, and he couldn't swim. Due to his personality, he was embarrassed to only wear shorts.

A group of teenagers thought he didn't like swimming and didn't try to persuade him. They continued to talk about new topics. They looked at the horizon during the New Year, and the magnificent sunset blurred their vision.

Just now Chu Han mysteriously told her that he was about to have a sister-in-law, and that his brother had reached that age and it was time to get married, start a family and settle down.

After listening to He Nian for a long time, he finally understood that the two families probably had the intention to match him. The woman's family background was very good and she came back from the UK specifically to develop in F city.

The violent heartbeat made his chest feel tight and tight, and his brain was unable to digest this string of news. When he recalled the scene on the second floor window, it became dazzling.

He Nian felt sad, and his sadness was about to overwhelm him, but subconsciously he believed in Mr.

My husband said he would not go on a blind date.

Sir will not lie to him.

He Nian sniffed. What he cared about was not what Chu Han said, but that the girl his husband was dating was very good. I heard that she graduated from a prestigious university with a postgraduate degree.

He raised his head to taste the sour taste, and suddenly choked on the wine. A burning sensation in his throat made his eyes burst into tears, and blood rushed back to his face.

Chu Xijin just stepped into the backyard and saw this scene.

All the long tables were empty, and He Nian was quietly isolated from the hustle and bustle. A person was hunched over and coughing suppressively, and his body was trembling slightly.

The glow softened the outline, leaving only a lonely back figure.

He felt unspeakable heartache and regret. He didn't know that Zhou Juan would come over rashly and regretted leaving He Nian alone, which caused unnecessary misunderstandings.

After coming back to his senses, the first thing Chu Xijin did was to stride over. He gently stroked He Nian's back, pulled the person into his arms and got a glass of water:

"Xiao Nian, how's it going?"

"Cough...cough, sir, it's okay."

He New Year coughed uncomfortably, and finally managed to catch his breath. His wet eyes were watery, and the tip of his nose was red.

He gently pressed his forehead against the man's arm, and the small intimacy between the two could not be seen from behind.

"I choked accidentally just now."

The hem of the pure white clothes was stained with red wine, and the bright colors were particularly eye-catching. There was a faint aroma of wine in the air, which was very refreshing.

"Xiao Jin?"

An old man's voice sounded.

The two of them paused for a moment, then turned around and saw an old man with gray hair, plain clothes and a cane. He had a kind face and kind eyes, but judging from his orchid-like temperament, his identity was definitely unusual.

"grandmother."

Chu Xijin bent down slightly, He Nian suddenly opened his eyes wide, stood up from the chair, like a child who was punished by the class teacher, and bowed.

The old lady specially missed the business banquet and came over to have dinner with her grandson in the evening. She looked at her eldest grandson and nodded with satisfaction, her eyes fell on the New Year greetings again, and she smiled kindly:

"Where did such a neat and good-looking child come from? This is the right thing. He looks fresh and fresh like a student. Xiaohan's hair changes color every day. It's so gaudy that we old people can't appreciate it."

At this time, a few gorgeous yellow-haired and blue-haired ones just came out of the swimming pool. After hearing the old man's words, they turned a rounded corner and returned to the pool.

"Grandma, I'll take him to change clothes first and chat with you later."

Only then did the old man realize that his New Year's greetings clothes were stained with red wine, and he waved his hand kindly: "Good boy, go ahead, grandma, just hang out for a while."

Chu Xijin led He Nian around the backyard.

The business meeting in the main hall is still going on. What many people care about is not the division of property between the Chu family and their youngest son. After all, the two brothers have a good relationship and the person in power is always Chu Xijin.

It's for business opportunities. There aren't many opportunities for this kind of official gathering. The business circle in F City is only so big, and the Chu family dominates half of the sky, so naturally everyone wants to come and connect.

Going upstairs, every few steps there are simple and elegant wooden glass lamps, elegant and refined, and the long corridor casts dark shadows on the soft carpet.

After entering the bedroom, Chu Xijin took He Nian and sat down on the bed, looked into his eyes and said seriously:

"Xiao Nian, you just saw it, right?"

He Nian lowered his eyes. He couldn't show off his panic. He could only nod indifferently, and his voice was a little cautious when he spoke. He was afraid that he would look too petty.

"Sir, last time in England..."

"No."

Chu Xijin's eyes were heavy and he spoke categorically. He didn't want He Nian to have any misunderstanding. This time, he was negligent and didn't handle the matter well.

"Zhou Juan is Uncle Zhou's daughter. Our two families have been friends since our grandfather's generation. I only met her once on my 70th birthday. As for the blind date you mentioned..."

Having said this, Chu Xijin had a slight headache and said, "Nian Nian, do you really think I am very old?"

"No, sir is still very young!"

He Nian quickly retorted.

For some reason, when he heard his husband explain to him so seriously, he suddenly felt like crying. He pursed his lips to hold back, and added in a voice that almost only he could hear:

"Very handsome too."

The room was too quiet. In this case, the voice of New Year's greetings became very clear. He suddenly blushed with embarrassment, and almost white air came out of Tianling Gai.

Chu Xijin let out a muffled laugh.

A heavy arm wrapped around his waist, and before He Nian could react, he was already straddling the man's lap, his hands pressed against his hot chest.

Chu Xijin slowly tightened his arms and knocked his head on his shoulder, breathing warm and steady.

"gentlemen......"

The tough and sharp chest, the smooth material of the suit, and the man's unique domineering aura made He Nian a little panicked, and there was an itchy breath in his ears.

"Xiao Nian, there is no blind date, and the Chu family does not need any form of marriage. I am pursuing you and will remain absolutely loyal."

He Nian's eyes trembled fiercely, and he felt like his ears were on fire. He held the hem of his clothes, his fingertips were trembling slightly, and his eye circles were hot.

"Don't cry."

Sensing the wetness on his chest, Chu Xijin held He Nian's face and kissed him gently at the corner of his eyes.

He Nian shrank shyly, and then the man held his waist and weighed him forward. He had to wrap his hands around the man's neck to maintain balance.

The corner of the mandible was pinched and raised, and the kiss fell between the dark eyebrows again.

The body couldn't help but tremble because of shyness.

The gentleman was wearing an orthodox suit and a white shirt pressed straight. In addition to the familiar smell of cedar, you could also smell a faint smell of shaving water.

And he was already distracted and infatuated. He shyly sat astride the man's lap, hooked his neck with his hands, his white short sleeves were dirty and stained with wine, and his light-colored jeans exposed a delicate ankle due to his posture.

The strong contrast made him even more embarrassed.

The young man's eyebrows were warm, and the ends of his eyes were soft, and already had a crimson look. He kissed her one after another, causing tremors in his body, but he avoided the red lips.

Because his junior year has not promised him yet.

"Sir, it's okay, don't, don't..."

Chu Xijin woke up with a start. He stopped restrainedly, but stared wildly at the glistening lips, like a long-dormant lion staring at his prey, the lines of his body rising and falling with the breath.

Full of intense aggression.

He Nian arched his waist and gasped urgently, his heartbeat vibrated into the other person's chest, his face was as red as a burning cloud, and he felt a dreamlike dizziness.

After a moment of silence, he heard the man's defeated voice, which was like a sigh and wrapped in strong lust.

"Xiao Nian, like me."

Like it?

Of course he likes it, he will give everything as long as he can keep his husband by his side.

He Nian was stunned, his eyes were empty, as if he was a little stressed. Half of his fingertips were so numb that he could hardly make a sound when he opened his mouth.

However, the love in his eyes was so pure that it was difficult for Chu Xijin to understand it, but this was not what he wanted. He wanted to be braver in the New Year.

Chu Xijin looked at him with a gentle and sincere expression, but her tone was apologetic:

"Xiao Nian, I'm sorry. I just acted out of line without your consent. If you don't like it, I will try to pay more attention to it in the future."

After saying that, he deliberately held He Nian's back and stood up slowly, as if he meant to keep his word. When the person in his arms noticed, he immediately wrapped his arms around his waist and held on.

"No, sir, I don't like it..."

He Nian was a little anxious and moved uneasily, but he really couldn't say that he liked being kissed by a man, and he was so clumsy that he didn't know how to respond.

The husband's feelings are thick and rare, which he cherishes extremely.

His eyes were weak and fluttering.

He couldn't hide the throbbing in his heart.

"That's because I like it." Chu Xijin answered for him, with a secret curve at the corner of his mouth, and sat back on the soft big bed.

He Nian's ears were red, and he nodded invisibly. The words he couldn't say were replaced by actions. He supported the man's shoulders with both hands, leaned forward and kissed Chu Xijin's chin.

A gentle kiss.

Too green.

Those who scratch it feel itchy.

In this way, he expressed his passionate love and shyly showed his love to the man.

My chest felt like it was suddenly set on fire.

During these New Year holidays, my jawline has become a little rounder, and I look much better than when I was too thin before. My body has become a little more fleshy, especially from the waist down.

Chu Xijin continued to coax and flirt intimately, squeezing her soft and narrow waist with her big hands, which had a strong sense of bones.

He Nian's height of 1.78 meters is neither short nor weak, but compared with mature men, he looks slender and still too immature.

"You like me, or you like to be touched by me, huh?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. ๐Ÿ”ฅ** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
437K 24.1K 17
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
1.8K 58 120
Alternative Title: ็ณ–ไบŒไปฃ Author: ่Žซ้‡Œ Status: 110 Chapters + 10 Extras Qiu Qiu comes from a scholarly family. He is handsome, has a good personality, and...
896 201 38
Love you say? No, because right now it's not a boy or an unrequited feeling but because she was left alone that she feels like breaking into millions...