The law of great fragrance fo...

Por Demens88c

Mature elite CEO fucks VS gentle, beautiful and tough fuck [Change the attack text] My boyfriend cheated on m... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 End of text
Chapter 93 Extra-New Year's greetings for the sixteenth year old

Chapter 31

173 6 0
Por Demens88c

In the middle of the night, He Nian stood frozen at the door of the master bedroom.

The husband must have fallen asleep. Growing up, his idea was to trouble others as little as possible, otherwise he would be annoying.

Habits have a great influence on a person. In the airtight sense of security, when something happens during the New Year, my first reaction is to rely on my husband.

There was a shadow reflected in the crack of the door, like a kitten's light footsteps, going back and forth several times, the pillow in his arms was clenched tightly.

Want to go in?

Will it be... overstepped?

I have never seen a person so fragile when the fever reaches 40 degrees before. If I am less confused, I can hold on until the next morning to buy medicine.

But he was really afraid of nightmares. The terrifying images kept getting bigger, and there was a deafening noise in his ears. He felt conscious but couldn't wake up.

While my mind was still imagining, my hand had already pressed the door handle, and there was a slight "click" sound.

A string of tension in He Nian's heart was broken. How could he explain to his husband that he behaved like this in the middle of the night?

Want to sneak into the master bedroom?

Chu Xijin sleeps very lightly and has mild insomnia symptoms, but it does not affect his ability to work, study and social activities during the day. He will use the method of working for four hours and resting for one hour to relieve it.

Therefore, he woke up the moment he heard the sound from the doorknob, and knowing something about the situation, he turned on the wall lamp in the bedroom.

There was a very light knock on the door.

"Come in."

After getting permission, an off-white pillow first popped out from the crack in the door, and then a head popped out from behind.

He Nian looked up and saw the man on the bed looking at him.

Chu Xijin was no longer his usual meticulous image. He was wearing black pajamas with dark patterns. His forehead hair was slightly messy and fell between his eyebrows. The silk pajamas stuck to his chest and undulated with his muscle lines.

He Nian gritted his teeth and crept into the house, leaning his back against the door. He closed the door carefully with his backhand and said bravely:

"...Sir, can I lie on the sofa for one night?"

"sofa?"

Chu Xijin looked towards the window. There was a single sofa, which was at most one meter and two meters long. It could not accommodate the body of a young man.

He Nian stared at the little rabbit slippers nervously. The room was filled with the smell of white sandalwood mixed with cedar. This smell was so overbearing and aggressive that he was sweating on the forehead.

"Come to bed and sleep."

Chu Xijin gave up his position and behaved in a gentle and graceful manner. He didn't seem to be angry at being disturbed at all.

The person behind the door struggled for a while, the pillow in his arms was stretched into an hourglass shape, and finally walked to the bed. The big gray bed had a touch of bright color.

He New Year blushed and lay on the bed with his heart pounding. Then he remembered that he didn't bring a quilt. He was wrapped up before he could react. Chu Xijin helped him squeeze the quilt and said softly:

"Did you have a nightmare? Don't think about those scenes in the afternoon."

The two of them were too close, and He Nian was greatly stimulated by his youthful admiration and such close contact. The quilt was hot, and he became very hot and uneasy.

This was the first time he had slept in his husband's bed while he was awake.

"gentlemen."

He Nian secretly kicked off the quilt and gained a brief sense of comfort. He whispered:

"That little orange cat, it followed me here from somewhere else. It used to act like a spoiled brat in front of the store every day. I didn't expect that it would be abused..."

"It's not your fault. If you're worried, I'll take you to the pet hospital tomorrow."

Hearing this, He Nian looked at the man who was so close, and felt his heart beating faster. He subconsciously wanted to escape, but his wrist was held by someone and he was pulled forward.

He ran into his husband's hot embrace, and his lips brushed against the silky fabric on his chest, feeling numb and a little itchy.

She was pulled into the man's arms with an attitude of absolute protection.

"If you don't sleep, it will be dawn."

He Nian temporarily lost the ability to speak, and his body was stiff for a long time. He then numbly withdrew his hand against the man's chest and smelled the man's reassuring scent.

The two of them were pressed together, each other's body heat blending together.

very hot.

"Sir, do you often have trouble sleeping?"

He Nian asked what was on his mind. With a little care, he could find that the lights in the study were often on until early in the morning, or even later.

"A little bit, not serious."

"......oh."

He Nian kept this in mind, and he carefully pressed himself against the man's neck, blushing, trying to find a comfortable and own position.

In the quiet air, only the faint sound of fabric rubbing rang in my ears.

There was really no sleepiness at all. He Nian wanted to turn his head and look out the window. During the movement, his lips brushed against the man's Adam's apple. The real touch could not be ignored.

He himself was stunned, and instantly blushed to the tips of his ears. He was so embarrassed that he wanted to hit him on the pillow to death.

"First, sir..."

He Nian raised his head in panic despite his violent heartbeat, and his long eyelashes swept across Chu Xijin's chin. His eyes were still as round and bright as usual, as if they were holding a pool of water.

"On purpose? Huh?"

Chu Xijin lowered his chin and held his head slightly to prevent him from moving.

Hot breath sprayed on the man's chin. He Nian felt that the air was thin and his head was dizzy. He defended himself sluggishly:

"No, I didn't mean it."

"So you just want to take advantage of me?"

Chu Xijin looked at the fair neck, with the beautiful collarbone underneath. The fresh fruity flavor lingered on the tip of the pen, tempting people to taste it.

The New Year greetings seemed to be stuck in the throat with honey, and he hesitated, unable to squeeze out a complete syllable for a long time.

Didn't want to waste it.

Time was drawn out extremely long.

His neck felt hot, and Chu Xijin's lips pressed against He Nian's skin, feeling wet and hot...

The Adam's apple was sucked.

He Nian's whole body was shaking, and he almost whimpered. An electric-like feeling ran from the soles of his feet to his lower back. He grabbed the man's pajamas and straightened his back unbearably.

Two heavy gasps of helplessness, with a trembling sound.

Chu Xijin held the back of his head with one hand and clasped his waist with the other, unable to escape.

"...Sir, it hurts a little."

He Nian shrank his neck, his face was full of spring tide, his eyes were so erratic that he couldn't focus on anything. When the man heard the words, his movements became gentle, and he kissed her gently as if to comfort her.

The sun outside the window is dazzling.

He didn't remember when he fell asleep. When he woke up in the morning, He Nian was alone on the big bed. His head was confused. He looked at the time and didn't expect it was only seven o'clock.

The moment he stood up, he felt a cold touch. He Nian covered his hot face and quickly checked. The sheets were dry, but the nightgown was wet in small pieces.

He threw off the quilt and jumped out of bed, sneaking back into the room like a thief. As soon as he entered the door, he heard the sound of water coming from the bathroom.

There were sports clothes scattered in the dirty clothes basket at the door.

My husband had gotten up and finished exercising, so he took a shower next time for fear of waking him up?

He Nian was in a hurry to change his pants and didn't care so much. He bent over and ran back to the bed. He brought a change of clothes in his schoolbag. He grabbed a pair of white underwear and glanced at the bathroom again.

Although he was separated by the door, he blushed when he thought of the people inside.

Let's go back to the master bedroom to change, and we can also wash it...

Passing by the bathroom, He Nian vaguely heard a restrained and sexy groan.

He stopped and stood confused for a moment. After a moment, his mind went blank, and the sound of rushing water almost knocked him unconscious.

Sir seems to be...

Do that!

He Nian held his breath and felt that his ears were on fire. He stepped lightly, closed the door with a gentle click, and ran away.

The smell of food came from the kitchen, the sauced meatloaf made a "sizzling" sound in the pot, the porridge next to it had been cooked, and was steaming. There were two plates of cold dishes and a portion of rice rolls on the island table. .

The shadow ninja's groan lingered in his mind.

Men's morning activities are normal physiological phenomena, and since my husband insists on exercising every day, there will definitely be demand for health...

He Nian moved his Adam's apple, and there were still light red marks on his neck.

"hiss!"

My thoughts were so confused that I accidentally splashed the hot oil on my arm, and soon my fair skin became red.

Chu Xijin came down from upstairs and had already changed his clothes. His face was as usual. He saw that He Nian was covering his arms and strode over to ask:

"What's wrong?"

"It's okay, I got burned."

He Nian said and went to turn off the fire. Chu Xijin took his arm and washed it with cold water for a while until the small patch of red disappeared.

The fingertips lightly touched the skin.

He Nian looked at the man without frowning and staring at his arm seriously.

In fact, it is not that serious. It is very common to be splashed with oil while cooking.

But the feeling of being cherished makes my heart swell and sweet.

Chu Xijin loosened his arm and said, "Xiao Nian, don't work so hard, the hotel will deliver it on time."

After speaking, the man looked at the exquisite food on the table and felt something was wrong, and added:

"Though yours tastes better."

It's almost mid-September, and the weather is still very hot, but not as stuffy as before. Most of the two days of the weekend passed in the blink of an eye, and I held my head in the study to work overtime on my homework during the New Year.

Each subject was given test papers, some of which were two, and some exercise books. I had already done some systematic review in the last semester of my senior year of high school, and the way to consolidate them was to brush up on the questions.

Question sea tactics.

He Nian focused on the paper and quickly got into the mood. He wrote English first, the subject he was best at.

Chu Xijin was sitting at his desk reading several important documents. Next to the computer was a small potted strawberry plant with large green leaves full of life.

Because he had to go back to school in the evening, He Nian changed into his school uniform in advance. The zipper of the blue and white school uniform was open, revealing his slender neck. His hair turned light brown in the sun, and his expression was very serious when he was doing the questions.

Chu Xijin watched the whole process quietly. He took a sip of coffee and smiled at the corner of his mouth.

call--

He Nian put the written paper aside and replaced it with a new one. When he wrote about mathematics, he looked through the information several times. It was an additional question, a type he had never seen before.

Still not right.

Something went wrong in the third step.

I have calculated it several times, but I am still stuck. He Nian gradually becomes a little anxious. The palm of my hand holding the ballpoint pen is wet, and there is a thin layer of sweat on the tip of my nose.

"Isn't there any place where it can't be done?"

His hair was touched a few times, and Chu Xijin's deep voice sounded above his head.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

896 201 38
Love you say? No, because right now it's not a boy or an unrequited feeling but because she was left alone that she feels like breaking into millions...
3.5M 148K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.8K 58 120
Alternative Title: 糖二代 Author: 莫里 Status: 110 Chapters + 10 Extras Qiu Qiu comes from a scholarly family. He is handsome, has a good personality, and...
8.2K 258 6
Love can make everything possible. Wilingness can make everything possible. Trust can make everything possible. Loyalty can make everything possib...