The law of great fragrance fo...

Par Demens88c

Mature elite CEO fucks VS gentle, beautiful and tough fuck [Change the attack text] My boyfriend cheated on m... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 End of text
Chapter 93 Extra-New Year's greetings for the sixteenth year old

Chapter 26

197 7 0
Par Demens88c

Ten minutes had passed since he said goodbye to his parents. He Nian saw a black car in the distance with the windows open and Mr. Chu leaning on the driver's seat.

The top two buttons of the man's shirt were unbuttoned. Looking from the side, his nose was straight and his facial contours were clear and deep.

As I approached the New Year greetings, I discovered that my husband was concentrating with his eyes closed, as if he had fallen asleep, with a look of exhaustion on his face.

He felt a little guilty in his heart, so he didn't bother him when he got in the car. There were stone steps next to him, the sky wasn't completely dark yet, and the parking space at the back door of the hospital was very empty, so almost no one bothered him.

Chu Xijin is very busy during this period and has to take care of both sides. The work in the UK was not completed last time. The company's new project is undergoing the third round of financing, launching new cross-border business and expanding into new areas.

About twenty minutes later, Chu Xijin suddenly woke up and opened his eyes. The passenger seat was empty. His heart sank slightly, and he raised his hand to pinch the center of his eyebrows.

Why did you fall asleep and celebrate the New Year?

He propped himself up and looked up to see the people on the stone steps next to him.

The boy was writing and drawing on the paper with his head down and his pen, his expression was very serious, his right leg was bent backwards, his calf was slender and well-proportioned, revealing a fair and beautiful ankle.

"Happy New Year."

Hearing the New Year greetings, he turned his head with a light smile on his face. He stood up, patted his pants twice, and immediately trotted over.

"Sir, you're awake!"

Chu Xijin hummed, his voice a little hoarse as if he had just woken up. He looked at the person sitting in the passenger seat before speaking:

"What are you doing sitting on the steps now? Why don't you wake me up?"

"I want you to rest a little longer." He Nian whispered and took out a toffee from his pocket like a magic trick. He opened his palm and his eyes were round and bright:

"Sir, have some candy."

He couldn't share the burden of work for his husband, so it was good to try to make the man relax for a moment with this small gesture.

The two looked at each other, and then quickly opened the candy wrapper and handed it over. The rich smell of milk floated in the air.

Chu Xijin tilted his head, opened his mouth to bite the milky-white candy, and lightly swept his tongue over his round fingertips.

"gentlemen......"

He Nian couldn't help but flinch at the tingling sensation, staring blankly at the man so close at hand, unable to move his eyes away, and his ears began to feel unimpressed.

Chu Xijin curled up the corners of his mouth and commented: "It's very sweet."

A hint of sweetness overflowed on the tip of his tongue, and a warm current seemed to flow out of his heart, traveling along the blood vessels to all corners of his body. The man's hand tightened on the steering wheel.

"What do you want to eat tonight?"

He Nian thought for a while and suggested: "Sir, let's go to the supermarket to buy vegetables and cook them ourselves. I'm pretty good at it."

There is a supermarket not far from the community. The air-conditioning temperature inside is low and the air-conditioning is full. Chu Xijin went to the side and pushed a large shopping cart:

"Your mouth is not healed yet, please eat lighter."

"......okay."

He Nian's eyes wandered here and there, and he nodded unconsciously. His mind was filled with thoughts of buying something nutritious to replenish his husband.

In the imported supermarket, all the ingredients are very fresh. I picked and bought all the vegetables. Walking forward is the snack area. I took a sneak peek at the prices during the New Year. They were horrifyingly expensive. Any dried fruit cost hundreds.

"You can take whatever you want to eat."

In fact, he rarely eats snacks during the New Year, and he is past the age of gluttony. Unlike when he was a child, he could not walk in the supermarket. Moreover, these are too expensive, and just a few items can reduce his living expenses for a month.

We've almost finished browsing the snack section, and there's nothing in the shopping cart.

He Nian walked beside him without looking sideways, occasionally glancing at him. Chu Xijin followed his gaze and his eyes fell on dried fruits and nuts. He stopped and said:

"Get me some."

"Um?"

He Nian walked to the shelf and pointed at it: "Sir, do you want this?"

"As well as the ones next to me, I want them all."

There are different types, and a bag of each can fill half a shopping cart. He Nian probably had an estimate in his heart that this amount of stuff would cost more than a thousand yuan.

"Get some boxes of ice cream too."

"okay."

"So sir, you love ice cream!"

Chu Xijin sighed slightly: "Eating ice cream may be better than holding ice cubes."

The gentleman meant that the ice cream was bought for him. He Nian took a closer look at his hand and realized it must be an illusion. Otherwise, why would two ice cream balls cost 138? He would rather eat ice cubes.

When queuing up to check out, there were quite a lot of people, probably because it was during the rush hour after get off work. There is also a self-checkout area, and I was attracted by the candies on the shelves during the New Year.

The packaging boxes were all so beautiful, including gummies, nougat, and some that were unrecognizable. He reached for a box with special packaging. I didn't recognize the German writing on it. Judging from the color, it should be mint.

He Nian lowered his head and shook his head, hey, there was no sound.

I've already taken it, so it shouldn't be too hard to eat.

"What you got are daily necessities." Chu Xijin suddenly said.

He Nian didn't react for a while.

"Daily necessities?"

"Um."

About two seconds later, He Nian's whole little face turned red, and even his neck was crimson. He quickly put the box of "hot" candies back.

Why do things like that have to be put together with candies?

Hearing the laughter of a man above his head, He Nian wanted to find a crack in the ground and crawl in, but it was a pity that such a high-end supermarket did not give him the chance.

Chu Xijin reached out and took two more boxes of candies.

There was nothing unusual about the cashier girl, she scanned the code with a smile.

On the way back, there was no sound from the New Year greetings, and he hesitated when answering questions, and he didn't dare to peek at the man next to him.

It's so embarrassing.

Chu Xijin said: "Happy New Year, you are already twenty years old, don't feel too shy, if you want to buy-"

"No, I don't want to, I don't have to..."

The man raised his lips and thought deeply, but it was indeed of no use.

The co-pilot's face was tense, as if he was ready to run away at any moment.

Sure enough, as soon as the car stopped, He Nian grabbed his things and ran away without looking back.

It was only half past eight when we got home. He Nian rushed into the kitchen and started to pack the raw materials. Chu Xijin rolled up his sleeves to help, but was pushed out ruthlessly.

After eating, Chu Xijin was doing some work in the study. After celebrating the New Year, he realized that he seemed to have forgotten the most important thing.

He took out the bank card in his pocket, but the piece of paper outside was missing, so he had to write a new one, this time with an additional IOU.

He Nian signed his name on it, he sat on the bed, relaxed his shoulders, and stood outside the study until eleven o'clock.

Finally, he breathed a sigh of relief and opened the door.

Stick your head out.

Chu Xijin wore a pair of thin-framed metal glasses and held a folder in his hand. He looked through the contents with a serious expression. There was a cup of cold coffee on the table.

"Sir, can I come in?"

Chu Xijin glanced at him: "Read the book and get it yourself."

"okay."

With his thoughts in mind, He Nian took a book and sat quietly on the tatami, not looking at it at all. He waited until Chu Xijin put down the folder before he stood up and approached the desk.

He put his bank card and IOU on the table with great solemnity, just shy of a ninety-degree bow.

"Sir, thank you. This is the 500,000 yuan you transferred to me. I have already calculated the cost clearly. The liver source plus the surgery fee is 600,000 yuan. The remaining medicine, hospitalization fees, etc. are about 100,000 yuan. Kuaishou, I have already written the IOU."

Chu Xijin hummed and glanced at the note casually. Although the handwriting was delicate, the font was beautiful and powerful. He must have practiced it carefully.

"I can pay the interest, it just might take a long time to pay it off, but I'll try."

After finishing speaking, He Nian stood aside, staring straight at the table, but his peripheral vision fell on the man, feeling the man's movements.

"Finished?"

He Nian nodded nervously.

"There's no rush in this matter."

Chu Xijin turned around and took out a solid-color kraft paper bag from the bookshelf. On the cover were several large words, "Student Status File."

"I called the school and asked. The principal said that you planned to repeat your studies and your student status files are still there. I signed you up to go to school in September."

He Nian froze in place, speechless for a moment.

Chu Xijin pushed the document bag to him:

"There is no room for negotiation on this matter. You are twenty years old this year. It is not too late. There is still time for everything. You understand some truths without me having to tell you."

The man took off his glasses and said seriously: "Besides, I'm not short of money right now, so I'll just keep it with you until you finish college, okay?"

He Nian pursed his dry lips, his eyes slowly became moist, and the hands hanging by his sides were trembling. He opened his mouth, but his throat was already choked and he could not pronounce any syllables.

He couldn't refuse the opportunity to go back to school, because this was something he had only dreamed of. How could there be such a good person like Mr.? The warmth in his heart was so full that he could hardly contain it. He pursed his lips and shed tears. Lose.

"gentlemen......"

He shed more tears during this period than all his previous experiences combined.

He Nian walked around the desk sobbing, his nose all red, and he made a pitiful request:

"Sir, can I give you a hug?"

After getting permission, he boldly buried his head on the man's chest, like a clingy and beautiful kitten. After repeated trials many times, he finally took the first step tremblingly.

After a while, when his mood stabilized, he said angrily:

"Sir, you are such a good man."

This was said very sincerely.

Chu Xijin glanced at him. It was a good thing to rely on himself, but it would not be good if he left any inherent impression of a good person on the New Year.

He can't afford to be a good person.

Before He Nian could react, he was grabbed by someone and tried to lift him up. He fell down in a straddling position, completely losing his sense of balance. In panic, he put his arms around the man's neck and leaned forward slightly.

He held the man's shoulders and sat up straight, his eyes full of panic.

"Sir, I..."

He Nian's eyes widened and his heartbeat was about to fly away. He held it in for a long time and said:

"I'm very heavy and will crush you!"

Chu Xijin stretched out his hand to hold the slim waist and spoke in a low voice:

"I'm not doing this just to get the good guy card."

The small area of his lower back was rubbed carefully by fingers intentionally or unintentionally. He Nian froze sensitively, and even his breath was stagnant. He did not dare to move. It was that unfamiliar feeling again. His body was getting hotter and hotter, and there was soreness in his lower abdomen.

He was helpless and wanted to get up, but was suddenly hugged by someone, and then there was a weight on his shoulders. Chu Xijin concealed his smile and tightened his arms:

"Don't move, let me hold you for a while."

Xu Shi heard a hint of fatigue from the man's voice, and He Nian immediately calmed down and became soft and obedient.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.9K 179 10
As the war comes to an end it leaves devastation to Hanna's religion, the Jews. As she is killed German soldiers in 1943 she learns that not all stor...
3.3M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.8K 58 120
Alternative Title: 糖二代 Author: 莫里 Status: 110 Chapters + 10 Extras Qiu Qiu comes from a scholarly family. He is handsome, has a good personality, and...
20.1K 1K 35
*Completed* He stares down into the princess's stormy grey eyes. He smiles at her, though on the inside; he wants to kill her right now and be over i...