ILARIA (book 3)

By skywriter404

REIGN BOOK 3 (ILARIA focuses on the only sister in the Reign family) Ilaria is the daughter of the most known... More

ILARIA
1. ILARIA
2. ILARIA
3. ILARIA
4. ASAHI
5. ILARIA
6. ASAHI
7. ILARIA
8. ASAHI πŸŒ™
9. ILARIA
10. ASAHI
11. ILARIA
12. ASAHI
13. ILARIA
14. ASAHI
15. ILARIA
16. ASAHI
17. ILARIA
18. ASAHI
19. ILARIAπŸŒ™
20. ASAHI
21. ILARIA
22. ASAHIπŸŒ™
23. ILARIA
24. ASAHI
25. ILARIA
26. ILARIA
27. ILARIA
28. ASAHIπŸŒ™
29. ASAHI
30. ASAHI
31. ASAHIπŸŒ™
32. ASAHI
33. ILARIA
34. ASAHI
35. ILARIA
36. ILARIA
37. ASAHI
38. ASAHI
39. ILARIA
40. ILARIA
42. ILARIA
43. ILARIA
44. ASAHI
45. ASAHI
46. ILARIA
47. ASAHI
48. ASAHI
49. ILARIA
50. ILARIA
51. ILARIA πŸŒ™
52. ASAHI
53. ILARIA
54. ILARIA
55. ASAHI
56. ASAHI
57. ILARIAπŸŒ™
58. ASAHI
59. ILARIA
60. ASAHIπŸŒ™
61. ILARIA
62. ILARIA
63. ASAHI
64. ILARIA
65. ASAHI
66. ILARIA
67. ASAHI
68. ILARIA
69. ASAHI
70. ASAHI
71. ILARIA
72. ASAHI
73. ASAHI
74. ILARIA
75. ILARIA
76. ILARIA
77. ASAHI

41. ASAHIπŸŒ™

1.5K 89 14
By skywriter404

I run back into the house Ilaria found Hana in, and I am taken aback when i see a pile of men on the floor.

I hear her soft grunts coming from up the stairs and step over all of the dead, or unconscious, men then make my way toward the sounds.

There were more bodies around here.

And I step into a large master bedroom to see her and some man, the same height and build as me, fighting with her.

But I even underestimated how good she could fight.

Because within 2 minutes of me watching her, she had flawed the man, and snapped his neck with her legs.

"Now that is impressive." I clap.

"What are you doing back here?" She stands up, stretching her neck.

"We're leaving."

"What?"

"You heard me."

She steps right over the man she just killed and walks ahead of me. "What happened." I tap her waist.

"He tried to stab me." She walks down the stairs, not batting an eye at the men.

"Akahana is in the hospital getting treated now. Mom and dad are with her, and they want to thank you." I open the car door for her.

She gets in.

Waits till I'm in and then looks at me. "This doesn't make us friends or okay again. I was doing something for your mother."

"Will we ever be okay again?" I look at her.

She takes a breath. "In six months you managed to make me fall in love, break my heart and ruin my chances of ever seeing somebody the way I saw you."

I keep my eyes on hers, searching for the right thing to say.

"You weren't given the best situation, but all of this could have been prevented the second you found out about your crazy ex girlfriend." She pulls the belt over her body. "Do you know where Keilani Hale lives?"

"I wanna take you somewhere." I start driving.

"No. Asahi."

I keep driving anyways, and I had a feeling part of her wanted to stay because she made absolute no means of trying to get out of the car.

I take her to a lake that I love, the city lights reflected off it and made it look so beautiful.

We stay in the car.

"Why did you bring me here?" She asks.

"Peaceful." I adjust the seat in my car, stretching my legs out. "I like the view."

"Asahi, we cannot do this."

"Do what? Look at a lake together?"

"You're being unreasonable."

"I just wanna make things right."

"You can't. And even if you did there would be no point because you cannot offer what I need." She looks at me. "I want mariage, Asahi. I want it so bad. I want to get married, have kids and keep doing my job. Which I cannot do with you."

"Cus I'm a fed?"

"You're a fed that doesn't want marriage."

"Fine then. I'll quit."

"No." She shakes her head. "That's so ridiculous, shut up."

"I want you, Ilaria." I look into her eyes. "I want you every day. No matter what."

Her jaw clenched.

"You were sort of right with what you were saying when you called me dangerous." Her eyes narrow. "It will be dangerous for us to be together, hell, Asahi, I couldn't even see you in public."

"Already offered a solution to that."

"Shut up!" She raises her voice.

"No. I like you, Ilaria. Hell, some would even say love. And I do not want to watch what we have fade because we're both too stubborn-"

She kisses me.

She kisses me to shut me up.

Absolutely no complaints from me.

She even goes as far as straddling me in my car.

Still no complaints.

The kiss was rough, and needed. It was like we were both craving each other and as soon as our lips touched, the urges stopped. Because we finally got what we wanted.

Each other.

I let her lead the way.

I let her take her top off, take my top off, kick her shoes off and then pull my pants down.

I let her lead.

I didn't make any means to stop, and it seemed like she didn't want to either.

She looks me dead in the eyes as she lowers herself onto me, her eyes widen when I'm buried deep inside of her but she bites her lip. "Was she better than me?" She asks.

I know she was implying if Yuki was better than her.

I grab her hips. "No one will ever be better than you, Ilaria. You've ruined me for anybody else."

She kisses me gently, and keeps the kisses gentle as she rolls her hips on mine.

She is heaven.

All I need and more.

She didn't ride me like she usually does, she was more soft and gentle, kissing me more and not bouncing at all.

Her lips press against my neck and I shudder. "You can come first." She kisses behind my ear, then sucks my earlobe into her mouth and gently grazes her teeth over it.

I do, holding her down on me as my come shoots into her with jerks.

Then she speeds up her pace faster and sinks her teeth into my neck as she comes.

We both stayed still, panting while softly caressing each others bodies.

She grabs her sports bra and gets off me, holding it between her legs as she sits back on her seat.

I don't have anything in this car to clean myself up with.

She looks around. "I'll be back in a second." She grabs my top, pulling it over her body and getting out of the car, walking toward the public bathroom.

I watch her do so.

She walks back with the entire roll of tissue and hands it to me.

She steps back into her clothes and then just sits staring out at the lake.

I clean myself up and do too. "You okay, baby-"

"Don't call me baby." She pulls the belt over her body. "Take me back."

"Ilaria."

"That was a mistake." She refused to look at me.

"Ilaria." I sigh. "Just speak to me, please."

"You made me seem like a fool." She looks at me. "Everybody told me that you would break my heart and I didn't listen to them. I had hope for us; for you, and you crushed it." A lone tear falls from her eye. "I..." She hiccups. "I know I deserve better than what you can give me, Asahi. My love should be celebrated constantly and you can't do that." She pouts. "We can't... We can't do this. I can't do this."

It felt like I swallowed a million needles.

I turn the engine on.

I blink tears away as I reverse out of the lane and start driving silently.

I don't know what to say.

I lost her trust and I just have to earn it back, preferably before the wedding she plans to have.

I drive to Keilani and Ciro's house, knowing where it was because Keilani works for the government sometimes.

Ilaria opens the car door but I grab her wrist.

I just stare at her, and it was like she wanted me to say something too.

But nothing came out.

I just let go of her hand and let her slam the door and walk away.

I cry on the drive to the hospital.

Walk inside to see mom and dad with my sister.

Mom looks up and could immediately tell something was up. "Sahi, have you been crying, honey?"

I wipe my cheeks, sitting down staring at my sister.

"Asahi, are you okay?" Dad even looked worried.

I nod my head. "I'm fine." I say, my voice cracking and a lump forms.

I keep nodding my head though, almost like I was trying to convince myself.

"Y'all call me when she wakes up-"

"You're not leaving. Not driving anywhere with your eyes that red." Dad stands up.

"I'm fine dad." I look at him.

He was adamant though.

So I just sat there, trying not to cry the entire night.

=
=
=
=
=
don't call me kid don't call me baby look at this godforsaken mess that u made me

YOU SHOWED ME COLOURS YOU KNOW I CANF SEE WIRH ANYONE ELSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways smut since MATTEO reached 100k

word count: 1406

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 615 32
Ace De Luca, the heir to the Italian mafia Known as the devils nightmare Alayah Hernandez, the Spanish mafia princess Known as the devils best frien...
2.1K 107 64
Reign Santos-Valentino will soon be 21, which means much responsibilities, becoming head of his family's business. His very nonchalant and bad boy ch...
278K 10K 32
BOOK 2 β€’Β°β€’mature contentβ€’Β°β€’ (THE ESPOSITO FAMILY) Esposito's finally living a safe and happy life ever since Jace and Augustine is dead. But no one a...
47.4K 1.8K 24
-𝐀 πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„- ~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ‚πˆπ“ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~β€’~ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 π‘π”π’π’πŽ A...