The law of great fragrance fo...

By Demens88c

Mature elite CEO fucks VS gentle, beautiful and tough fuck [Change the attack text] My boyfriend cheated on m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 End of text
Chapter 93 Extra-New Year's greetings for the sixteenth year old

Chapter 6

238 10 1
By Demens88c

"What did you say?"

Lin Fengzhai looked in disbelief. He couldn't believe his ears. He Nian would actually break up with him one day? How dare you?

"Feng Zhai." He Nian's throat hurt, his whole lips were trembling, and his clear eyes were filled with mist.

"I know everything. You like someone else. We are not suitable. Let's separate..."

Lin Fengzhai almost gritted his teeth: "What the hell do you know?"

He Nian put his cell phone on the table. Lin Fengzhai glanced at it angrily, his heart was shocked, and his expression suddenly changed.

"Who sent it to you?!"

"None of this matters anymore." He Nian wiped his eyes and said tremblingly:

"Please accept the card. I booked a ticket for the day after tomorrow to go back to my hometown. I don't plan to stay in F City anymore."

This is naturally false. He has put a lot of effort into this cake shop to celebrate the New Year. Everything here, even the potted plants, is carefully selected by him. Besides, he will rely on the shop to pay for his father's medical care in the future. cost.

He just wanted to escape from the city temporarily. This was the last way to protect himself in the New Year.

Lin Fengzhai grabbed two handfuls of hair, grabbed He Nian's wrist hard, and softened his tone:

"Nian Nian, listen to me. I did lie to you about this matter. Bai Luoyu and I... In short, it will not affect your life, and he will not appear in front of you. What should we do? In this way, this house will be yours as soon as you sign."

"Just tell me what you want. You don't have to work so hard. I can give you the money, car, and house. Just stop making trouble, okay?"

Making trouble? Even now, Lin Fengzhai still thinks he is causing trouble? What did you take him for?

There was a hint of despair on He Nian's face, and he shook off his hand on his wrist. What does this mean? Now that he has come to this point, do he still want him to be a shady lover?

"Let's go." He Nian closed his eyes, feeling more and more embarrassed. He gritted his teeth to prevent himself from crying.

"I don't want anything from you, so don't waste my feelings."

"Okay! What do you want?" Lin Fengzhai frowned, grabbed He Nian's collar and dragged him to the sofa.

"I said it won't affect your current life, why the hell are you still making trouble! Huh? I'm just having fun with him, can you stop being so petty?!"

"Then follow me..." He Nian's face was full of pain: "Is it just for fun?"

Lin Fengzhai became angry from embarrassment. This reaction was equivalent to a disguised admission. He lowered his voice and warned:

"Happy New Year, I can coax you, but I really don't have much patience, so I signed the contract quickly. I don't like to owe others. I will pretend that this has never happened in the future."

Every word Lin Fengzhai said was like a knife, stabbing the New Year greetings with blood.

What happened back then was that he did it willingly, not for the house at all, but it was no longer important, and he didn't want to say anything more in the New Year. In Lin Fengzhai's eyes, his feelings were just a joke, and they could all be offset by material things.

The two have been going around in circles for so many years, and Lin Fengzhai is like an emotionless monster.

After He Nian was silent for a while, he used all his strength to get up and pick up the contract, skipping the dense clauses, directly finding the place to sign, and writing his name one stroke at a time.

He couldn't help but think that it was Lin Fengzhai who took the initiative to say hello, brought him to his world, and gave him a sweet dream.

How wonderful it would be if life could only be like the first time we met.

"You won't owe me anything from now on..." After signing the New Year's greetings, his arms drooped down. He stood up straight and exhaled heavily, his voice so soft that it seemed like it was about to break at any moment.

"You don't have to feel guilty about what happened back then."

Of course Lin Fengzhai knew what He Nian was talking about, and his expression was slightly stagnant.

He Nian had always been soft-tempered, and this was the first time Lin Fengzhai saw determination in his eyes. He suppressed the irritability in his heart and controlled his rage.

Oh, you really take yourself seriously.

Isn't it just a little pet? It's not a big deal. Anyway, he's tired of it. He's better behaved than He Nian, knows how to play, and knows the current affairs. He can grab a lot of them. If you want to, just get out. Get away!

"Okay, New Year's greetings are really good!" Lin Fengzhai looked indifferent in the end.

"Don't regret it!"

After saying that, he turned around without any regret.

"Wait a moment."

He Nian picked up the card on the table and handed it over.

Lin Fengzhai's face was extremely ugly. He took the thin card and slammed the door with a loud bang. At that moment, he thought he was regretting his New Year greetings, and he became strangely excited.

Maybe it was because the matter had been prepared for too long, or maybe it had been rehearsed in his mind too many times in the past few days, so He Nian was left numb. After standing for a while, he started to pack his things.

In the remaining two days, he took care of the things in the store. There was nothing left to miss in this city, so let him escape for a short time.

On July 3rd, I took the high-speed train back to the inner city to celebrate the New Year. It was a three-hour drive, and then I dragged my suitcase to the bus, from the highway to the asphalt road filled with potholes and water.

On New Year's Day, I leaned against the bumpy window in a daze, and my head hurt from knocking on it. The weather in the small county town was not as hot as City F. It was still a bit cold with the window open to let in the breeze.

He fell asleep in a daze, and the scene in his dream was so confusing that he couldn't make sense of it. By the time he reached the small town, it was already dark.

He Minglan had already prepared the meal. When she heard the sound at the door, she quickly wiped her hands and came out of the kitchen with a long-lost smile on her face.

"Niannian, oh, why are your hands so cold? Come here and have a bowl of hot soup. Don't catch a cold." He Minglan dragged the box into the house and put it away by the door.

Mother's care is always the warmest.

He Nian sniffed, his eyes red: "The high-speed train was delayed for a while, and I missed the nearest bus."

"Why have you lost so much weight? Is it not good to eat out..." He Minglan's eyes were filled with distress.

"..."

The room was bright, and five or six home-cooked dishes were cooked on the table, as well as yam bone soup. The soup in the porcelain bowl had already formed a film, and everything was so warm.

"Where's dad?"

"Still in the hospital. Your dad knew you were coming back, so he forced me to go home and cook. It's too late now. I'll take you to see him tomorrow."

He Cen is a primary school teacher who teaches in Li County. Unfortunately, he was involved in a car accident on a rainy day. His right leg was completely amputated at the knee. A piece of glass penetrated his lung. It took five hours of resuscitation to save his life. However, the result was that he was found to be alive. Liver cancer requires long-term chemotherapy.

The next morning, He Minglan took her son to the county's central hospital and bought breakfast on the way. He Cen's continued chemotherapy was still effective.

It's just that the amputated leg is in unbearable pain on rainy days. The doctor said that I can install a smart prosthetic limb in the future, and I can already use crutches to go to the bathroom by myself.

The torture of the illness destroyed the originally bookish middle-aged man. He Cen's whole body can be described as skinny, with his hair shaved off and his eye sockets sunken.

He Nian went to the doctor to learn about the situation. The cost of chemotherapy was almost 10,000 to 20,000 yuan at a time, and the specific course of treatment depended on the situation. This did not include the usual drugs.

At present, I am not able to consider prosthetic limbs. I can only massage them every day to prevent muscle necrosis.

"Every year, it was your father who was sorry for you, delaying your study time, and also causing trouble for your mother..."

The man leaning on the hospital bed didn't even dare to look directly into his son's eyes. He blamed himself internally. If he hadn't been ill, why would his son have to work outside at such an age to pay for his high treatment expenses? Follow yourself and endure hardship...

"Dad, don't talk nonsense." He Nian sat and peeled an apple and handed it to He Cen.

"I'm doing well now and earning quite a lot, so you can just go see a doctor with peace of mind. Mom and I both need you. You are only complete in this family. Nothing is more important than this."

Hearing his son's words, He Cen turned his head and shed tears silently.

After staying for a week to celebrate the New Year, he decided to return to City F. He Cen is a teacher and has a monthly salary of several thousand yuan, but it is not enough. He Minglan also quit her previous job to take care of her husband, so he must have financial support. The income can support the entire family.

When he left, He Nian left all the money he had with him, which was probably only a little over 20,000 yuan, leaving only 800 yuan for himself. He Minglan felt sorry for his son but had no choice but to pack specialties for He Nian to take with him.

The departure was sudden, and because college students were on summer vacation, all the high-speed rail tickets for the two or three days before and after were sold out.

During the New Year, you can only buy train tickets, which are half the price, but it takes eleven hours to reach City F, which is quite cost-effective.

The train environment is noisy, the carriages are overcrowded, passengers are coming and going, melon seeds, snacks and instant noodles are full of various smells. The weather is hot and the smell is unpleasant.

He Nian didn't have much appetite, so he simply covered his head and fell asleep. The ticket was for four o'clock in the afternoon, but it was still dark when he arrived at the station, and it was almost three o'clock in the morning. He Nian's whole body ached, and he got off the train with heavy steps.

This was his first time coming to City F by train. He had never been to the train station before. There were not even many taxis in the middle of the night, and the price was three or four times higher than during the day.

"Are you leaving or not?"

He Nian shook his head and wanted to negotiate the price: "Four hundred yuan is too expensive, can it be cheaper?"

The driver took a puff of cigarette and tutted:

"Let me tell you this, little comrade, your place is completely different from the train station. I can't make much by charging 400 minus the postage. It's so late at night..."

"Hey - there is a car here, master, can we leave?"

A rough voice came from behind. It was a bearded man followed by a curly-haired woman. After a few words, the agreement was settled, and the two got into the taxi.

The car drove away.

Soon, the people who got off at the station were almost gone. The square was empty. At a glance, even the hotel was far away. My stomach growled twice at an inappropriate time during the New Year.

Just wait a little longer, the fare won't be so expensive when it gets daylight, or look where there are buses and go in reverse, it's just a bit troublesome.

There was a faint chill in the air. He Nian took the suitcase and found a step to sit down, leaning against the street lamp above his head. There were a few broken skin on the back of his hand, and he didn't know where he had rubbed it.

"Gululu~"

I'm so hungry.

He Minglan packed him some sausages and bacon, as well as dried vegetables and soup. He rubbed his belly when he was hungry during the New Year. His phone still had 40 battery left. When he opened WeChat, he found two messages.

Judging from the time, it was eight hours ago. It must have been delayed due to poor signal on the road.

According to Chu Han's message, there were more friend requests a few days after adding Mr. Chu last time.

Chu Han said that he passed by someone today and wanted to buy a cake, and asked him why it was closed. He also sent a picture saying that he bought the cake elsewhere.

Comment: Not as delicious as yours.

Looking at the picture during the New Year greetings, I feel even hungrier. The bread in the picture is so soft, the cream is dense, and the strawberries and cherries are so bright red...

He typed half of it and deleted it all. It was now 3:10, and he should go to bed again.

The screen froze for a few times. He Nian frowned and turned the power off and on again, but it was still stuck. He clicked a few times and suddenly a line of words appeared on the screen.

I patted "Chu Han" and brushed the jungle area clean.

He Nian was stunned for a moment, his ears were red, and the heat was scorching. What should I do? This, it is so irrevocable...

The call came within thirty seconds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 28.5K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
8.2K 258 6
Love can make everything possible. Wilingness can make everything possible. Trust can make everything possible. Loyalty can make everything possib...
59.5K 651 22
Ah Disclaimer: I do not own any pictures used in this or the Strike the Blood anime.