Abhira

Door KajalRai8

Gen 3 Abhira story in my way Meer

My Story
After Marriage
The Rituals
Pehli Rasoi
Reception
Honeymoon
love
Adventure
Tradition
Pagphere
Glimpses
Singhania's
Aarohi grief
Kriansh
Daayan
Surprises
Toofan
Naitik Singhania
Torture
Band Baja
Breakdown
Glimpses Part-2
Hurt
Preparation
Birthday
Thoughts
Cupid
Understanding
Relaunch
Fighting
Samjh Samjh ke Samjh ko Samjho
Manofy
Trip
Drunk
Glimpses Part-3
Shivansh Birla
Afat Arrives
Busted
Goenka Empire
First hearing
Web of lies
Prank, Prank
Trick o treat
Final hearing
What to believe
Psycho Lover
Kidnapping
Limitless Madness
Clue
Bad News
After effects
Kicking Ass
Q and A
Nightmare
Care
Power of love 💕
Fear
Sing a Song
Marriage's
Evil Eye
Seed of Doubts
Misunderstanding
Divorce
Preperation
Jhatka
Happiness
First trimester
Second Trimester
Third Trimester
Glimpses Part-4
Mr. Abhir Abhimanyu Birla
Baby Army
Unfortunate
New Beginning
Hola Mumbai
First Meet
Fights
Birthday Surprise
Situation
Hopes
Bonding Time
Blast off
Agreeing
Anaira Anger
Udaipur
Same to Same
Reactions
Solution
Doubts
Results
She is back
Doctor
Bonding
Fell in Love
College
Panic
She is worth it.
Abhi POV
You can't give up
She is back again
Kidnapped
Kid's Suffering
Safe
Akshu POV
Flashback
Jealousy
Outburst
Leaving Behind
Punishment
A New Beginning
The A House
Regrets and Forgiven

Celebration

433 35 10
Door KajalRai8

When they arrived at Singhania Sadan. The Mansion was looking so beautiful with all the decorations and lighting.

Akshu- Ohh toh tum log isliye mujhe bhagate the to plan all this right. Abhi sahi main it's all looks so beautiful. Thank you for the surprise.

Abhi- Akshu aage aage dekho hota h kya.

They both enter the mansion and akshu spot gayu there and runs to her while shouting hugs her.

Akshu- Maasiiiii. I missed you so much. Aap kab aayi aur mujhe kyu nhi bataya ki aap aa rahi h. I would have prepared something You know.

Gayu- Akshu I missed you too. Main aaj shaam hi aayi aur aapko na batane ke do reason the pehla ye ki aapko surprise dena tha aur dusra ye ki mein aapke aur aapke pati ka saath ka quality time interrupt nhi karna chahti thi.

Akshu after meeting gayu looks at everyone to see them all decked up in beautiful attires. She meet everyone when abhi bought her on stage.

Abhi- Bhai baki sab baad mein pehle cake kat lete h phir actually mein party shuru kar sakte h kyu janta.

All Hoots. Neil and Ansh bought the cake on the stage. The Cake was a Princess cake with pearls and glitter dressing.

Akshu smiled watching the cake and turn to look at abhi and grin. She excitedly hold the knife and cut the cake. She took the piece of cake and walk towards abhi and made him have the first bite. Abhi took cake from her hand and make her eat the cake. One by one every one came to feed her cake and last came krishna kairav and aarohi.

They took the cake and akshu smiling open her mouth to have the cake but three of them smashed the cake on her face instead and run from there. She stood there for a while socked and then taking some cake in her hand run behind them. The tom and jerry show was going on and everyone was enjoying the show only thing which was missing was popcorn after sometime four of them covered in cake and huffing come and took there seat and start to clean each other face.

Akhilesh- Ye log lad rahe the na abhi 5 minute pehle. Aur ab dekho kaise pyar se ek dusre ka chehra saaf kar rahe h.

Abhi- Akshu Aarohi Kairav Krishna di are wapas aa jao function aage bhi bhadana h.

After cleaning each other face they came back on the stage. Abhi ask everyone to settle down. Krishna, Kairav, Aarohi went down from stage and took there seats. Abhi hold akshu hand and went down from stage and made her sit on a special seat and again went in stage.

Abhi- So everyone On the Occasion of my beloved wife Birthday I am going to show you all something very special. So lets begin but before we start akshu ye aapka birthday gift h meri naksh mamu aur kirti mami ki taraf se.

Naksh- Beta ye toh tumhara idea tha naa.

Abhi- Mamu aap dono ko mere is gift ke wajah se aap dono ko gift prepare karne ka time mila toh include you guys as well. Chalo baki ki baat baad mein karenge abhi koi yeh toh dekhlo.

Abhi again went back to akshu and sat beside her. He took hold of a remote and press the button.

The lights goes off and the projector screen goes on. Soon baby akshu video come on screen.

Everyone can see kartik and naira in hospital gown carrying baby akshu in there arms. Kartik crying seeing her.

Akshu smiled in between her tears and looked at abhi mouthing a thank you.

Next video played where all the members of family were present and doctors arrived there with akshu and she kicked the doctor and the doctor saying that

Doctor -chalo ye toh pata chala ki ye apki hi beti h. Fighter h beti bilkul aapki tarah

Kartik- ofcourse sherni ki beti h toh sherni hogi.

Doctor- aur uske papa

Kartik- mendhak

Everyone laugh hearing this. Abhi paused the video and turn towards everybody

Abhi- ye sherni aur mendhak kya h.

Kairav- Jaise tum chidkuram aur akshu methidana waise hi mumma sherni aur papa mendhak.

Abhi- ohhhh

He resumed the video. Next video showed the welcome of akshu in Goenka's how kartik took footprints of akshu while entering her house at this mimi ask abhi to pause the video and came forward.

Mimi- Jab Naksh aur Kirti ne hume ye video ke baare mein bataya humne tabhi socha tha ki hum tumhe ye tohfa isi waqt denge taki tumhe pata chale ki iski value kya h. Beta ye wahi kapda h jo kittu ne jispe akshu ke kadmo ki chaap li thi is pe kittu aur naira ki hathon ki chaap h aur abhi humne chupke se tumhare haatho ki chaap bhi li h. Ise lo aur jab tumhare bache honge na ispe unke chaap bhi lena.

Akshu and abhi thanked her and akshu hold the cloth closely. Mimi took her seat and abhi continued the video. Which shows how everyone was fighting for akshu name and how naira kept her name akshara.

Abhi- Vaise akshu kya race lagi thi tumhare naam choose karne ke liye sabke bich.

Akshu laugh hearing him and side hugged him keeping her head on his chest and abhi kissed her head and they both continue to watch the video.

Next video show that Naira was writing a dairy and akshu was taking from her and trying to read it. At this Gayu asked abhi to pause the video and came near both of them.

Gayu- Ye mera gift akshu tumhare pass ek dairy already h but ye bhi lo tumhare liye h.

Gayu give akshu two dairy more

Gayu- Akshu bache ye dairy ek mami ki h aur ek naira ki h jisme usne apni journey likhi tumhare hone ki khabar se pehle ki. Ye shayad tum jab bhi kamzor pado toh pata chale ki tumhari nani aur mumma tumhare sath h aur haa iski ek ek copy maine aaru ko, krishna ko aur kairav ko bhi di h.

Akshu while hugging gayu- Thankyou Maasi.

She kept the dairy with the cloth and abhi again continue the video.

The video continued with so many beautiful memories of akshu childhood everything making her more emotional then she already was. Then there comes a video where Naira was dancing and krishna and akshu was copying her move and naira teaching them the same thing. At this Krishna asked abhi to pause the video.

Krishna- Akshu ye mera gift ka part 1 ye le ye wo ghoongharoo h jo mumma ko nani ne aur papa ne diye the do set tere liye aur do set mere liye. Aur mere gift ka part 2 meri tere se ek request h. Mumma ki dance academy Akshara Dance Academy bohot time se band padi h toh main chahti hu ki hum dono milkar use ohir se restart kare. Tu sochne ke liye jitna chahe marzi time le par please ek baar ise consider jarur karna okay.

Akshu- Di main zarur aapko soch ke bataungi par aap ne hum dono ki hi mumma ki nishani di aaru aur bhai ko.

Everyone smiled on her caring nature and

Krishna- Aaru ko maine mumma papa ke sherni aur mendhak wale pupper diye h aur kairav ko mumma ki princess ring. Unhone hi mujhse maangi thi vo chahta tha ki uski wife ko bhi mumma papa ki blessings mile isliye usne mumma ki princess ring li.

After this krishna went back on her seat and the video continued till the part of video where Naira was recording her voice saying mere saare bache mumma ki akhon ke taare. I love you kairav akshu krishna and aaru.

This make everyone emotional and manish ask abhi to again stop the video and came toward both of them and gave akshu that teady bear

Manish- jab tere birthday ke liye gift soch rahe the tab iske baare mein yaad aaya socha yahi de dete hu tujhe gift mein meri swarna surekha aur akhil aur Naitik ji ki taraf se. Iske mene 3 aur copy banwai same to same voice note ke saath taki tum sab ke pass vo nishani ho jo tumhe tumhare parents ke pass rakhe.

Manish gave the teddy to akshu who taking teddy in her hand press his stomach which says the same word in Naira voice. Akshu smile hearing it.

The video continued and showcase how was a naughty kid when she was little baby. Soon Kairav come to akshu stoping the video in between to give her the gift he has for her.

Kairav- Akshu ye meri taraf se teri complete family.
Akshu open the gift to see a painting with all the family member with Kartik and Naira with them.She thanked kairav for the beautiful gift and abhi continue the video. At the last aarohi video showed up reciting a poem

जब से तू आई है बहना,
मेरे जीवन में बहार छाई है
सिर्फ बहेना नही है तू,
मेरे जीवन की परछाई है!!
आज के दिन जो मुझे मिला
वो खूबसूरत नजराना हो तुम
मुझे जिंदगी जीने का मिला
एक अर्थपूर्ण बहाना हो तुम!!
मेरे चेहरे पर जो खिले
वो प्यारी मुस्काना हो तुम
तेरे चेहरे को देख खिले
मेरे जीवन की वो बगिया हो तुम!!
तुझ से मिली मुझे प्रेरणा
जब हर पल तुम मुस्काती हो
मिलती मुझको नई ऊर्जा
जब खिल-खिलाकर मुझसे मिलती हो!!
फलो -फूलो तुम अमरबेल सी बढ़ती जाओ
धन-धान्य से परिपूर्ण हो ये जीवन तुम्हारा!!
चलो सदैव नेक राह पर लक्ष्य में बढ़ती जाओ
दिल से निकले यही दुआ बस,
तुम हर जन्म मेरी बहना बन आओ!

Everyone was in tears and akshu hugged both aaru and krishna. Breaking the hug. She thanked everyone for making her birthday so special and soon the songs started to play every one dance on the songs and soon left for dinner and after dinner gossiping for a while left for there houses.

____________________________________

I know bohot saare video mein mention chize real mein nahi hui thi but mujhe ye gifts laane the isliye and naira ki dairy teddy wala idea Alpisha123 ka tha. I hope i fulfilled tour wish. Again i know i was giving gifts in between the video but without knowing the feeling the intention and the connection those things will be nothing but useless so that's why. I hope you guys enjoy.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

66.9K 5K 48
This is story of abhira from the very beginning when the yrkkh introduced third generation. It involves more of abhira and less of others.
75.8K 5.3K 35
What if neil come back and confront Abhimaniyu and manjari and whole goenka as well as birla family for leaving alone his wife and daughter and what...
13.3K 1K 29
Hello guys I am back with another story based on akshnav i.e akshara and abhinav with inclusive of kaira i.e kartik and naira from yrkkh This story...