Shikwa

BแปŸi aimanpinks

๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ง๐ž ๐ค๐ก๐จ๐ฒ๐š ๐ก๐ข ๐ค๐ฒ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ข? He questioned tears brimming out of his eyes. ๐‰๐ž๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ž ๐ค๐ก... Xem Thรชm

Aesthetics & important
1 : Hitched
2 : dinner date
3 : baking
4 : gym guy
5 : my wife
6 : fool's witch
7 : weird choices
8 : dearest husband
9 : panic attack
10 : cheater ?
11 : Rapunzel
12 : home
13 : roses
14 : jealous
15 : marked mine
16: whipped
18 : mine to tolerate
19 : little miss sweet tooth
20: bbq night
21 : accident
22 : efforts
23 : mysterious
24 : healed wound ?
25 : her saviour, his life.
26 : canvas date
27 : begum jaan & shohar jee
28 : the truths untold
29 : missions & leads
30 : at the hills
31: heartfelt confession ?
32 : I'll take revenge
33 : chase
34: betrayal
35 : precious treasure
36 : complain ?
37 : encounter
38 : end game
39 : her in my arms
new book !
40 : his roman empire
epilogue !

17 : wooing her

5.9K 464 15
BแปŸi aimanpinks

Arsalaan's pov :

I D O N' T really know how to express the feeling, but I was just being honest with this little heart of mine. Which guessed that I'm falling for her.

I was in an art supply store buying new paints along with brushes and some more essentials. I chose some of the best painting supplies for myself and purchased it walking outside the store. It was about 10 in the morning I had so much work to do, so I decided to first go get paints for the new paintings I'll be making today.

As I felt the need to quench my thirst I walked to the slushy stall on the other side of the road. Crossing the road from the zebra crossing line, when the traffic light turned red. As I was rushing towards the other side of the road, I felt a familiar scent invading my nostrils.

I felt the urge to look back and I did. As i looked back, I saw a lady in black along with dark shades & black mask, she walked passed me. Her scent reminded me of someone's warm, soothing Rosy scent. I inhaled the fresh roses kind of scent, exactly similar to minahil's.

I snapped my head again backwards only to look at the person once again but she was nowhere to be found. The feeling of her being minahil was intruding my thoughts but I shrugged it anyways, remembering that minahil was still sleeping when I left the house early morning.

I ordered a strawberry - watermelon combined slushy for myself and sipped on it feeling refreshed. I strolled on the streets of Canada gulping on my slush enjoying myself.

As I was strolling on the foot path I bumped into someone who was in great rush and staggered on the ground making all of my painting essentials fall.

"I apologise for the inconvenience" a bold voice husked out. I turned around and my eyes met with her, that women. Her eyes dark as a moonless night, so mysterious & captivating.

Her voice seemed foreign yet native to me. Her hair strands and that mask concealing her face. She looked deep into me and stood frozen. As if she saw some paranormal creature standing right in front of her. Her eyes not leaving mine.

She swiftly bend down and picked up my paint pallet and some brushes & quickly handed them to me not averting her gaze from me. Sudden feelings interrupted when our eyes weren't tearing from each other's. twinkling tiny mini feelings happened.

Her hair strands falling on her face hiding it completely. She rapidly handed me my stuffs & rushed away uncomfortably. I stood there dumbfounded looking her disappear in thin air. Why does she looks so familiar to me ?

Her voice ! Her eyes ! Her appearance !
They look so familiar yet unfamiliar to me.

I grabbed my stuffs and put in the bag I was holding and followed the mysterious women. I don't know what I was doing but all I knew was I had the sudden urge to know who she was.

I turned towards the side she disappeared from & started searching for her. I snapped my head left to right & right to left but she was nowhere to be found. I gave up on that little urge of mine & was about to head home when I heard someone's shriek.

I swiftly rushed to the side where the shrieking noise came from and I ended up entering in a dark alley. "Please, spare me I don't know anything". A man on his early 30's was on his knees begging to someone. Someone ? It was her. That women in black attire. She was fisting a gun in her hand, pointing it directly on his temple.

As I stood a little far I could only see the women's back but the man was clearly visible to me. Sweat beads were formed on his forehead. Anxiety rushing my body making my heart stop. Nervousness and fear intruding inside me making shivers runs down my spine.

"Please save me, young man" the man pleaded looking at me and that was when I realised I messed it up. That women rapidly snapped her head towards my side pointing her gun on air, at me !! I gulped, feeling a lot more than anxious.

I was standing few steps away from them yet I could see her blood shot red eyes from here. She glared at me with those red, dark eyes of hers making me choke on air. I quickly raised my hands on air trying to surrender myself to her. And slowly steadily made my steps closer to them. She moved back still pointing her gun towards me, which was still scaring the shit out of me.

I rushed to her and was about to quickly grab her the gun from her hand but instead of the hand I snatched the neck scarf of hers revealing her neck.

Her neck !! It had a dark old, pinkish-brownish coloured scar on it. It's shape was like a huge cut of something sharp, leaving a dark dreadful scar on her neck.

Before anything could happened she vanished into thin air once again, just like before. But her black scarf was still with me. I stared at the scarf for a while or two and thought of throwing it away but something in me wanted to keep it and I did. I kept the scarf inside my bag and with all that I returned home.

*******
I entered the mansion after the frightening experience. I roamed my eyes scanning the living room and dining area along with the kitchen only to find that one person in the house, but wasn't present there.

I ran upstairs to our room where I saw minahil still on her pajamas with her long hair flowing on her whole body. She was using her phone lazily on the bed. I walked near to her and she looked at me. I felt sudden comfort, solace when my eyes met hers. My heart relaxed just by looking at her and I sighed a breathe of relief.

I swiftly engulfed her into a hug making the phone fall from her palm to the bed. "Good morning to you !" I said brushing my nose against her neck still crushing her in a hug. She stiffened not replying to my hug and my words.

All I knew by now was that, I've started to fall for minahil, hard, really much. Everything about her is so mesmerising and captivating. She's an eye candy to me . I can't take my eyes off the beauty she radiates.

Her warm soothing scent healing my inner senses. That sweet & elegant rosy scent of hers is enough to make my heart giggle and flutter.

Her adorable soft features, I can admire them for the rest of the life. Her plump lips I cannot get over them, not in this life tho. I'm badly spell bounded to her.

My heart skipping beats every moment she's close to me. I think I'm falling hard.

I brought her feet near me and placed them on my lap making her look at me with astonishment. I stuffed my hands inside my pocket and grabbed a small delicate anklet which I got for minahil from the jewels shop.

I gently held her ankle and made her wear a pair of diamond anklets by myself. Her gaze softened and she looked at me frowning in confusion. "I'm not so good at buying gifts, but I thought of buying this for you". I said placing her feet gently on the bed.

The crystal diamonds on the anklets look extremely pretty on her glassy brownish creamy skin tone.

Minahil on pajamas & anklets looked freaking-fucking  gorgeous to me.

She looks gorgeous in every thing, literally !!
"I don't know how you feel about me, but lagta hai pyaar ho raha hai mujhe tumse, mina". I said kissing her right cheek & she froze.

Her gaze softened and she looked at me with her dark, deep brown eyes which were sparkling. And soon within a second or two her cheeks, they turned crimson, baby pink shaded but she didn't bother to reply anything & just look into my orbs. And I started back at her. My heart fluttering every single second.

Fuck ! I love making her cheeks flush pink.

"Well, I've got some work to do." I said softly patting her hair and walking outside the room.

I went to my painting room and firstly arranged all the new stuffs I purchased today. Along with throwing away all the old ones. I wore my white apron, which makes me confident to paint idk why, but it does.

I put some paint on my pallet and collected all the brushes and started my painting. I thought of painting a beautiful sky, a greenish garden along with some pretty flowers and dandelions on it. And two little butterflies one pink & one blue sticking to each other.

It's been an hour I was still working on my painting when I felt a little hungry. I stood near the door and called out for my mom and she responded sitting in the living area of the second floor combing aniya's hair.

"Mom, I'm famished ! Can I get a glass of juice along with some snacks" I requested my mom & she nodded smiling at me.

Still a baby, asking his mom to bring him snacks !! My inner voice mocked.

I continued my work by dipping the brush onto the pastel blue colour on the pallet making the butterfly. "Arsalaan" I heard minahil's voice and soon looked backwards only to see her standing with a glass of juice in her hand along with cookies.

"Oh why did you bother to - " she cut me off by saying " I just simply offered help to mom by bringing this to you. " she looked at the tray and I nodded at her.

Holding the small tray in her hands she walked towards me and stumbled on something that was laying on the floor, making some of the orange juice from the glass fall on top of me. We both paused at what just happened. "Shit" she mumbled.

"Ugh, you're so messy Arsalaan ! Can't you just clean your room perfectly" she crossed her arms around her chest and lectured me as if she isn't the one who spilled the juice on me. And then there's me who's falling harder for everything she says, I chuckled and she sighed in disbelief.

"Tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta" she murmured. "Okay okay let me clean this, wait !" I said grinning at her taking the tray from the hand and heading inside the washroom.

I changed the apron and put that in the washer and wiped the droplets of the juice she spilled on me with wipes.

I entered the room wiping my hands with a towel only to find minahil so lost in my painting. I placed the towel on the side table and looked at her. She was intensely looking into the prolly finished painting of mine which just needed some more finishing's.

I waved my hand at her face breaking her trance and she looked into me & then back at the painting. Her admiring the painting and her husband admiring her.

"Beautiful art !" She said looking at the painting, her eyes shining & glistening.

"Indeed beautiful !!" I replied looking at her with love filled eyes and great admiration.

She elbowed me making me fake an ouch. "Shut up dumbo, i hate that cheesy you" she said fake glaring at me.

"But I love every side of my moody witch" I replied pinching her nose making her shot daggers at me.

"You're too cheesy I'll gain weight, be away" she said shooing me away.

And I made a small pout trying to gain attention from her but instead got roasted. "Ab ye baccho ki tarah mat karo !!" She said controlling her laugh.

"Tumhare liye baccha bhi ban jaun" I replied winking at her.

"2 kgs ka weight gain hua, after hearing your cheesy cringe talks, chalo bye" she waved at me giving me a weird look, leaving the room.

I smiled at her cute talk's & diverted my mind continuing my painting. After a while I completed it and took some pictures of it before leaving the room.

As my outfit was a little messed up because of the paints spread and sprinkled over it. I went to take a shower. After I bathed myself I wrapped a fluffy white towel around my waist & went near to the huge sink in our luxurious washroom. On the left side of the sinks corner there were a pair of floral designed transparent white gloves.

They had fresh blood droplets on them.

I sniffed them to see if it's actually blood or something else and it seemed to be real blood only. I was astonished after seeing some blood covered gloves in our basin sink.

I held them in my hands and rushed outside looking for minahil because it seemed to be her's. "Minahil, is this yours?" I asked her while she was sitting on the dressing table combing her hair with a beige coloured hair brush.

She paused combing her hair & raised one of her eye brow at me. And snapped her head towards my side looking, first at me & then at the blood-covered gloves that I was holding.

She froze all of the sudden, her eyes slightly widened & she gulped. What's with such reactions?

"Is it yours ?" I repeated once again sternly.
Her face turned pale and her body language showed, nervousness & anxiety. She didn't reply anything and just started at me & the gloves.

Vote !

100 votes and next chapter will be updated day after tomorrow 💋‼️‼️

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

107K 15.4K 28
Shanvi Rai Chakraborty is a determined and independent officer who believes in doing things herself. Her life has been a whirlwind of emotions, marke...
764K 48.6K 44
The world lays at his feet but his world is her. The king bows to no one except his queen. โ˜†ยฐโ€ขยฐโ˜†โ˜†ยฐโ€ขยฐโ˜† " How could I want anyone else when I am only b...
99.9K 6.4K 85
โœงIt all started with a slapโœง โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’Š ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‰๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’ She is beautiful, smart, and an introvert who has no problem putting others in their p...
10.2M 569K 64
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐——๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ช๐—”๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ...