SIN | Rhea Ripley | Dark, Spi...

נכתב על ידי HJaneRipley

Katarina lives a very different life. Protected profusely and living by the orders from her Father, she has n... עוד

PART ONE | Spasibo
PART TWO | Deja Vu
PART THREE | Malysh
PART FOUR | Sushi
PART FIVE | Unsafe
PART SIX | Week
PART SEVEN | Chastity
PART EIGHT | Sam
PART NINE | Sleeper
PART TEN | Marry
PART ELEVEN | 25
PART TWELVE | Taste
PART THIRTEEN | Daughter
PART FOURTEEN | Orlando
PART FIFTEEN | Distraction
PART SIXTEEN | Hint
PART SEVENTEEN | Self-Care
PART EIGHTEEN | Explore
PART NINETEEN | Remind
PART TWENTY | Sake
PART TWENTY-ONE | Jealousy
PART TWENTY-TWO | Zoe
PART TWENTY-THREE | Kissing
PART TWENTY-FOUR | Enough
PART TWENTY-FIVE | Eradicator
PART TWENTY-SEVEN | Kitty & Jesus
PART TWENTY-EIGHT | 911
PART TWENTY-NINE | Dream
PART THIRTY | Pain
PART THIRTY-ONE| Desperate
PART THIRTY-TWO | Ring
PART THIRTY-THREE | IT (part 1)
PART THIRTY-FOUR | IT (part 2)
PART THIRTY-FIVE | Sestra
PART THIRTY-SIX | Hungry
PART THIRTY-SEVEN | Favourite Sin

PART TWENTY-SIX | Soon

1.8K 87 27
נכתב על ידי HJaneRipley

Part Playlist
Set Fire To The Rain x Another Love - Kausak
The Colour Violet - Tory Lanez

______________________________

After a great night of horror movies and sushi, then the longest sleep I've ever had in my life, cuddled into Rheas side.

As soon as she woke up she complained about her feet being sore, and then when she stood up she whimpered about how her thighs were sore.

"I thought you had muscle?" I joked and Rhea just laughed at me.

She went to the bathroom, and when she came back she was standing at the end of the bed, smiling a little at me.

"What?" I giggled, pulling the bedsheet closer to me.

"Nothing." She said innocently and grabbed the edge of the covers, lifting it up and slinking herself under them.

I laughed as she crawled up and ran her hands up my legs, all the way to my hips and then grabbed the waistband on my pajamas bottoms. That made my stomach curl in excitement.

I couldn't see Rhea but I knew she was smiling beneath the covers.

She pulled them down and off my legs completely, leaving me naked from the waist down. Her hands ran up my thighs and then back down. Torturously.

"Kat..." Rhea whispered deeply beneath the covers, I lifted it up and saw her kissing my inner knee once. She crawled up my body to settle between my legs, ripping her shirt off on the way leaving her topless.

I looked at her body, then her face as she came down and kissed me. Deeply and slowly.

Rhea held my face softly, taking her time and making sure I could feel and appreciate every single time her lips touched mine. "So soft." She whispered, kissing me once more and pulling back up.

I held onto her waist, because I didn't want her to stop.

Rhea reached over to tap her phone screen, I think checking the time, which was 7:36am. Then she let out a long breath.

"We have time." I assured her, I could see she was a bit upset.

"I have to take you in an hour." Rhea said sadly, and pushed some of my hair back gently.

I laughed a little. "And what did you have planned to do in an hour?"

Rhea hummed and reached under the covers to grab the hem of my shirt. "Undress for me, Kat." She whispered. I sat up and helped her take my shirt off, leaving me completely naked beneath her.

I thought it couldn't get any better, but then Rhea pushed her own shorts down, throwing the clothes away. She was completely naked and pressed on top of my completely naked body.

I looked between us to where her breasts were sitting on mine, and we were so close to touching between-

I couldn't resist myself. Rhea was smiling, but I quickly captured her in quick kiss, wrapping my legs around her hips and holding her around her shoulders.

Rhea quickly snapped ever entire focus on me, breathing out a moan as she kissed me back. Pressing onto my waist like she was holding herself back. She pulled up a little, but I didn't let her go and kept kissing her. Rhea smiled and broke the kiss by grabbing my hands around her neck and slamming them on either side of my head. "Relax, princess..." she whispered and shuffled down, wrapping her arms around my hips and pressing a kiss to my inner knee.

I pushed the covers off completely, because I didn't want to miss a thing. Of her. Of this. Of what she was about to do to me...

"Please." I begged her. I was so hot between the legs, I was craving a single touch from her.

Rhea smiled softly as she ran her hands up to my hips and squeezed, kissing higher up my inner thigh. "pozhaluysta, ne drazni menya." I breathed out. "pozhaluysta, Rhea."
Please don't tease me. Please, Rhea.

"English, please, Kat... please speak English." Rhea said and licked up my thigh like another please.

"Please don't tease me anymore." I told her, eyes closing as she kissed my other thigh. "I want you. I don't care that it's here and right now."

"I do." Rhea whispered and pushed my legs up so they were on top of her shoulders. She was right there between my legs, she was so close. Why was she just teasing me... "Your so gorgeous." Rhea studied between my legs, and her warm breath smothered me, making me feel ever hotter there. "Basically dripping onto my bedsheets..." she whispered.

"Spasibo, Rhea. But, please." I begged her, reached up to put my hands on the headboard, I needed something to hold onto. "Just... just one touch?" I asked nervously, like I knew what I was talking about. "I don't know much, but I know I want to be touched right now."

Rhea smiled and kissed my lower stomach area, just above where I felt like I really needed her. "I love how innocent you are... you're my absolute favourite thing right now." Rhea complimented, grinning up at me. "When I finally touch you, Kat... I'm going to blow your mind with how much I'm going to make sure you feel every single touch and every single lick... Every single grind of my hips..."

"Rhea... this is torture right now." I was breathing heavy,

"I know, Kat... I'm sorry, I promise I'll touch you soon." Rhea replied and softly put my legs back down and kissed her way up my naked stomach, and underneath my breasts. She only skimmed her lips over my breasts, teasing me further and finding my neck, licking up it to my jaw.

"Wow..." I let out, my spine arching.

"Mmm." Rhea hummed as she found my lips again, kissing me deeply. Just once before she pulled back a bit. "You have a first day at work to get to."

As much as I wanted her right now. I did have a first day at work that I was rather nervous for.

Meeting everyone. Learning things. I hope that I actually did well for my first ever job. First ever time on broadway.

Then the thing that made it worse was how Rhea wouldn't be here. "I'm really upset you're not going to be here." I told her.

"I am too, Kat. I'm actually really worried if I am honest with you." Rhea told me truthfully. "My house is extremely safe... but, you're not just going to be locked up here all day. You're going to be out and about, on the street and in Taxi's driving."

"You could leave me your truck?" I smiled softly.

Rhea chuckled. "And have you crash my really expensive truck? Not happening, Kat. One of your co workers might live nearby and you can see if they can give you a lift?"

I nodded. "That's a good idea."

"Please, text me. Or I won't be able to focus properly." Rhea told me. "About anything, remember? Anything at all." Rhea said firmly.

"I will if you do too." I told her.

"Done." Rhea said simply and helped me climb up and out of bed, and I didn't miss how her eyes wandered down my body, and she bit her bottom lip, wetting it.

I had to calm myself down and go wash my face. Getting ready, Rhea always made sure to kiss me on the cheek when she walked past, making sure I was ok. Then getting ready herself.

Once I was ready, Rhea was bringing her suitcases out by her front door.

She was dropping me off and then heading to the airport for Smackdown, and then some live events. Rhea happily showed me around her house and where things were if I needed them. As sad as I was that she was leaving, I was somewhat looking forward to having that individual feeling, and doing my own things, alone, like a normal person.

"You ready? You look beautiful." Rhea put soft hands on my shoulders.

I nodded. "As ready as I can be."

Rhea smiled and she lent in. I met her halfway with a kiss. Long and soft, before pulling back and smiling. "Text me when you can." Rhea said. "But make sure you focus on work, and doing a good job."

I nodded. "I will. You too."

"Always." Rhea said and guided us out the door. I waited in her car as she loaded her truck up of her bags. Then hopped in beside me.

Driving into the city, Rhea held onto my knee, making me feel so safe and so warm. Pulling up to the theatre, i unbuckled my seat belt. "Have your phone?" Rhea asked me.

I tapped my pocket. "Sure do."

"Alright... Enjoy it, malysh. I'll see you soon, I promise." Rhea whispered, reaching over to kiss me on the lips just once.

"Thank you." I replied and hopped out of her truck. Taking a calming breath, before heading inside the theatre.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

49K 562 11
This is very different from my other stories on this account. But I've into WWE recently and have been having some massive bi panic with this sexy wo...
4.5K 196 13
(lesbian fanfic) Roxanne who has been an underground fighter for about 4 hears now ,will be moving to the states because of her moms condition, ther...
49.3K 886 70
A brand new WWE diva, Zoe 'Power' Burnt, comes aboard to go through the journey of wrestling. She grew up watching all of the Hall of Famers and drea...