Touhou Oneshots

Par Kurokoma

We like touhou girls!!!!!!! Updates happens whenever I feel like or I'm in the mood to write. |Touhou Project... Plus

Saki Kurokoma - Kicchou!
Okina Matara - A Secret Deity care
Sakuya Izayoi - Perfect
Yukari Yakumo - Matara-Jin
Okina Matara - Trapped
Sakuya Izayoi - This is what you get
P̶̗̦̾͐͐͌̎͛̈́͐̀̈́̂̌͛͝͠ṷ̶̡̞̪̱̹͍͇̆̃̾̀͘ŕ̴̡̜͖̜̦̣̪͈̳͌̅̌͛̆̆͒͆̕e̴̢̢̱͈͈̞̰̺͇̿̾̀̉̈́͋̉͝~̴̛͗̇͝
Okina Matara - Then I'm glad
Reimu Hakurei - Missed you a lot
Yachie Kicchou - Worry
Aya Shameimaru - You're safe
Tenshi Hinanawi - Lovely celestial
Patchouli Knowledge - You're the one
Miyoi Okunado - Break time!
Sekibanki - We're more than friends
Mai Teireida - Little youkai
🔥🔥🔥
ʇsɐl ʇɐ lnɟǝɔɐǝԀ - uᴉɾᴉʞ ɐɾᴉǝS
Yumeko - Stay with me
Yukari Yakumo - Interested~
Marisa Kirisame - Love Magic
Seiga Kaku - Nyan nyan!
Saki Kurokoma - Special
Okina Matara - Kidnap or stay?
Shion Yorigami - It wasn't bad after all?
Toyosatomimi no Miko - Behind the door
Komachi Onozuka - How sweet
Kaguya Houraisan - Secretly
Flandre Scarlet - Key
Parsee Mizuhashi - Only me
Nue Houjuu - A fondle
??? - Real
Reisen Udongein Inaba - Love Again
??? - PUNISHMENT
Okina Matara - Nowhere
Aya Shameimaru - Tell me!
Remilia Scarlet - My lady
Momiji Inubashiri - Love bites
Mizuchi Miyadeguchi - Old friend
Junko - Darling
Satori Komeiji - Overworked
Youmu Konpaku - A Love Can't Be Cut
Keine Kamishirasawa - Unexpected
🕰️
Yomotsu Hisami - Not letting you go~
Yuuka Kazami - By your side
🚪🤨
☯️?
Flandre Scarlet - YOU'RE MINE!

Sakuya Izayoi - Master

878 11 4
Par Kurokoma

Happy new year!
Time for another hell ride

Yandere Sakuya Izayoi x Male Reader

Skukuy
~Short oneshot

[Enter]

=Y/N POV=

Five years of being trapped, here at the Scarlet Devil Mansion... Was not a great thing to ever happen to someone.

It was something... Something weird, something unable to describe whether I should be fine with this... or not.

That maid... Sakuya Izayoi, always have her eyes on me at all times ever since I came here. It feels uncomfortable whenever she does that, yet an uneasy feeling coming from her.

Back when I was a lowly servant of Remilia Scarlet, Sakuya wasn't even like that. Just a normal maid who is always a stoic and polite girl. Would give all of her life to protect her mistress at all cost, but now she isn't. Sakuya gave up on that as I stepped in to this place.

The day... The day where all of them were killed because of her... It was too much of emotions I was receiving from witnessing it infront of me. She killed the mistress, the young mistress, the librarian and all of the residents living here... I couldn't hold myself back at that day.

"Master."

Everywhere I go... I see her smile... A sweet smile, yet with an "innocent" looking eyes were forever stuck to mine, every, single, day. I never get to escape from it ever since... Always having those scarlet eyes on me.

"Master."

She would repeats those words on loop...

'I love you.'

'Don't you love me? Say yes.'

'You're always be mine, not anyone else.'

'Look at me.'

'I. Am. Yours.'

...

"Master..."

Why won't you... Let me be free?

Why does it have to be me? Why did I even end up in this world? This isn't the domain of where I should be belong...

I have

No place

To be

Belong here

...with Sakuya.

I don't like her... I never liked her... I hate her...

She killed everyone in this mansion over me, just because of me. I hate this, I hate myself, I regret for what I've fallen into...

'I hate you, Sak-'

*STAB!*

Y/N: "A-AGH! SAKUYA! WH-WHAT'S WITH THE STAB FOR?!"

Yup, I got stabbed on the shoulder.

Sakuya: "Master wasn't answering, I have to do it." She regained her stoic face back where she close her eyes and lips showed no sign of lifting up.

Currently, we're at the dining room. Just me and her and I was sitting on the head of the long table. The atmosphere was dimly lit accompanied by a dead silent. I couldn't do anything but just to endure this never-ending god who knows what this is...

Sakuya: "Well? Is master going to eat? The food is getting cold."

Y/N: "I've told you many times... I-I'm not hungry... Literally..."

Sakuya: "Are you sure? I'm unable to make food afterwards if you're hungry, master."

I glanced at her. Her eyes were glowing scarlet red... Bloody...

So...

Bloody......

Did I even remember what happened before becoming a resident here? Of course not, not even a single one. I was too focusing on how to escape from here to the point where I began to forget everything even my surroundings, sounds like I'm having a dementia. Right, my hunger... I'm gonna die from it anyway...... Hopefully. Because of her being obsessed with me so badly, Sakuya decided to commit burglary at Eientei and stole the precious thing, the Hourai Elixir. A forbidden drink that will make the drinker to become an immortal being. (She obviously forced you to drink it)

Now that's settled in my head, what now...?

Suddenly, I felt a hot warm breath and my shoulders were held tight by none other than Sakuya.

Sakuya: "Master~..."

I knew this was coming in and quickly turned to her, but too late. She pushed me off the chair and was on top of me, breathing heavily with her eyes half closed and having a obsessive glow in the eyes of her scarlet eyes.

Y/N: "S-Sakuya! Get hold of y-yoursel- ARGHH!" Out of nowhere, one of her knife pierced into my right hand palm and blood starts coming out. Sakuya smiles devilishly as she licks her lips seductively.

Sakuya: "You're so adorable when you look so scared~"

Her eyes were filled with nothing but just lust...

She held down both of my wrists as I began to struggle to get her hands off.

Y/N: "Sakuya! Let me go this instant!"

Sakuya: "Aww~ you don't wanna be hold down for a moment~?"

Y/N: "I, as the owner of this mansion now, command you to get me off!!"

Sakuya: "No. Now, stop moving and let me giv-"

*SLAP!*

Luckily, I was able to get one hand off from her grip and slap her, but seems like I asked her a deathwish from doing it.

I received another stab, not only one, but two. One on my shoulder and the other on my chest.

Y/N: "A-AARGHHHH!! W-WHY DID YO-"

Sakuya: "Didn't I told you this before? That is not to hit me."

She pulled out the knife that was on my palm. The wound would then stopped its bleeding and disappeared... As if there's was no mark there.

Y/N: "I-I'm sorry...! But- GUH!" The knife that Sakuya took out was bore into my other shoulder, I can't even move my arms an inch. NOW BOTH OF MY SHOULDERS THAT WERE STABBED BY HER KNIVES ARE NOW BLEEDING CONSTANTLY WHAT THE FUCK

Sakuya: "Do you think I would give in to your apology?" She said in a low dangerous tone as her face darken.

"I think it's about time we give you another punishment~..."

My eyes widened... This type of "punishment" I'll be receiving is not the one you're thinking... It was MORE than that one you'd know.

Y/N: "S-Sakuya.. Please, no more... I'm still not f-fully recovered from yester-"

Sakuya: "What did I just said?"

I averted my gaze, knowing that I won't able to retort her back at this state.

Sakuya: "That's what I thought. Now, let's retire to our room~"

With that, she got off and carried me in bridal style in her arms while being in a very severe state...

"I love you so much, master~"

Someone... Please...

..Set me free.

{Tbc, actually nah. End}

Through vacant halls, Sakuya won't let you go and escape...

Lacked something...

Words: 1086

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

64.7K 389 9
Futa touhou characters have fun with you ~ also I made this for fun (* '_ゝ`)
1M 40.4K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
35.2K 750 22
[ 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 ] "You're gonna be our final girl, whether you like it or not." It's never easy returning to your hometown But if I had known...
531K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...