Okina Matara - Kidnap or stay?

Door that lead you to a place that never exist in touhou project

fake!!

Requester: Anonymous, thank you for requesting!

Okina Matara x Male Reimu Hakurei reader

Looks: I don't even know

[Enter]

=Y/N POV=

Okina: "What happened to those fiery words of yours, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Tsk.. Y-You...."

She then chuckles and snaps her fingers, Okina was now infront of. She then holds me by the neck, bringing me up. I tried to get her hand off my neck only to make her holding it even more.

Y/N: "NGH..!"

Okina: "I heard some rumors about you able to beat almost any strong figures, is that true?"

Y/N: "O-Of co-course.."

Okina: "I'm one of them! Why you weren't able to beat me?"

She holds my neck even more, i feel like I'm about to pass out from this! I kept trying to remove her hand from my neck as i began to struggle for air. She notices this and finally let go of her hand from my neck. I fell to ground on my knees breathing heavily because of that. I slowly looked up to Okina and she was now walking backwards away from me.

Okina: "The next time we meet, you better don't disappoint me"

She said as most of her face got covered with shadow(s). I look down as my vision starting to get blur, guess it was fun being in here, Gensokyo.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N: "AH!"

I found myself in my room, laying on a futon still in sleep wear.

It happened again, i was able to visit the land of the backdoor through sleeping or i could just call it a dream. Whenever that happens to me, Okina would attack me for no reason, what was the reason behind it?

I stand up from my futon and head over to the mirror that was hanging beside the sliding door.

Y/N: "..."

Yep, it has her hand marks on it, my neck. It was kind of reddish.

Y/N: 'If this keeps happening to me, I'm probably going to die from it..' *Sigh*

I decided to clear that stuff of my mind and start the day with the pain on my neck. I just hope this will end soon enough.

{Timeskip, Nighttime bruh why does it have to be in night}

Marisa: "I see.. So you're not comin' today this time?"

Y/N: "If that god of seasons is coming to the party, then i'm not going"

Marisa sighs and cross both of her arms.

Marisa: "Look, i know you two got some bad relationship towards eachother but could you two AT LEAST talk eachother about it?!"

Y/N: "Tried it 4 times"

Marisa: "And failed?" I sighed before i nod at it.

Y/N: "I'll sound it worse, she would attack me whenever i was able to access the land of the backdoor while sleeping" Marisa widen her eyes.